First cycle opinion

Dm1988

Awards
Gonna do my first cycle looking at 500mg test c and 500mg of deca a week gonna run 20mg nolvedex every day and .5 armidex every other day for post cycle I also have hcg with nolvedex and clomid doing blood test before starting cycle as well. What type of gains do you think I will have and how much with good diet and lifting will I keep? I know it’s hard to say cause it depends on a number of factors I have a coach that is on board so nutrition and lifting plans are on point thanks guys

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s always different for everyone. Round here, most of us are gonna recommend you run the test lower, especially for a first cycle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Deca on a first cycle seems a touch hardcore just from what I’ve seen bro (not personal experience).

Tbol/var/msten/1-t/epi/halo etc all potentionally more moderate options

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test as a first cycle. You want to know how your body will react to it and what sides to expect, how to treat etc. More than one new compound = you don't know which compound is causing it.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I ran test at 500 mg for 4 weeks on my first cycle and onve i knew it was all good i threw in deca and dbol and it wad great.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Run the test at 500 save the deca for next time

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna do my first cycle looking at 500mg test c and 500mg of deca a week gonna run 20mg nolvedex every day and .5 armidex every other day for post cycle I also have hcg with nolvedex and clomid doing blood test before starting cycle as well. What type of gains do you think I will have and how much with good diet and lifting will I keep? I know it’s hard to say cause it depends on a number of factors I have a coach that is on board so nutrition and lifting plans are on point thanks guys
I've been cycling for 15 years. I've ran just about everything at one time or another. I'm 6'6 and 355lbs. To this day, 1 gram of combined gear is as high as I will go. I'm guessing your not as big as me, and this IS your first cycle. 1 gram is too much. I don't run deca at more than 400...and I have 15 years of experience in you. Deca is the longest lasting ester, if you run into trouble, which you probably will with all that gear on a first cycle, you are screwed for awhile. Relax, it's not a sprint, it takes years. Run 500 a week of Test E for 20 weeks. That my first cycle, I gained 40 lbs, and put over 100 lbs on my bench. Take it easy, don't screw yourself up.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I've been cycling for 15 years. I've ran just about everything at one time or another. I'm 6'6 and 355lbs. To this day, 1 gram of combined gear is as high as I will go. I'm guessing your not as big as me, and this IS your first cycle. 1 gram is too much. I don't run deca at more than 400...and I have 15 years of experience in you. Deca is the longest lasting ester, if you run into trouble, which you probably will with all that gear on a first cycle, you are screwed for awhile. Relax, it's not a sprint, it takes years. Run 500 a week of Test E for 20 weeks. That my first cycle, I gained 40 lbs, and put over 100 lbs on my bench. Take it easy, don't screw yourself up.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. On my highest doses now and it's a total of 700mg a week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never been over 800/week on anything, ever... And been doing this 10 years. Just now starting to push 750 total. And anytime I push a 19Nor over 350, I start dropping test to under 300, sometimes under 200. I avoid so many side effects with the same results.