First Cycle of Sarms Question

MuscleMemory28

Awards
So I'm seeking some assistance from more knowledgeable users to see if I am on the right track before I start my first Sarms cycle or not.

I am 28, M 150lbs about 10-11% body fat. I had finished my very long cut that took up most up 2022 and I am close to starting my first Sarms cycle. I have ordered and received most of what I believe I will need, but the more information I can obtain pre cycle- the better.

Im planning on running 10mg Rad140, with Ostarine 12.5mg and Cardarine at 15mg. It is to be an 8 week cycle.
The goal is gain strength on my big 3 lifts [295, 365, 460]. While I am gaining some strength back that I lost I am hoping to drop down 1-3% in body fat over 8 weeks while gaining a similar slightly more muscle [IE lose 1.5-4 lbs of fat] and gain [4-6 lbs] in muscle. I am eating at a slight calorie surplus- that is 50-100 calories over per day. My diet is generally 3000cal, 60g fat, 325 carb 290g pro

I have NAC on hand for liver support to run during cycle.

I also have, Nolvadex [100ct] 20mg already on hand, this was my planned PCT.

Here's where I have some confusion:

My four questions:
Is my stack reasonable- particularly for a beginner and for my goals?
Are my goals relatively achievable [genetics not withstanding]?
Is my calorie intake where it should be for my goals, or should I increase/decrease?

And finally, does my stack require a test base/ would it help with QoL? If so, what route should I take? I understand I can do a Sarm+Serm
combination. Nolvadex is what I already have so could I just take this during my cycle- and would this affect my PCT plan? I am also a little bit concerned about SERMS like nolvadex decreasing IGF-1 and hindering my progress. Would this be an issue?
/
Following that up- Would I take nolvadex or any test base when I start experiencing symptoms of suppression? [Thinking weeks 3-4] Or do i run it currently from jump to try and get ahead?

Or perhaps I'm in the wrong mindset and a different test base would be ideal while running cycle... DHEA and 4 ANDRO have come up as options as well.

So: DO i need a test base and what would be the best option and when would i utilize it?

and n

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t stack the rad and osta my first run. Rad makes you lethargic if I remember correctly so yes a test base would be good as you said.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn’t use osta at all its trash. There are a few ppl that get something out of it but most don't. Excpt for side effects, seems like more ppl get sides then benefits with osta. Rad a d most other sarms work like mild anabolics but 10mg is a dose you see females using.

Before I continue I'm gonna preface by saying these are my opinions from my own personal experience and other people's experience that I've spoken with.

For oral sarms, lgd is probably the best for strength, s23 is a close second and then I would say Rad is probably third. But honestly they all work fairly similar. I tell guys to start at 15mg minimum and if you have any Previous cycles under your belt you're probably gonna want to go higher. We all know that psalms are weaker than steroids and if you were a man using anavar or tbol or anadrol @10mg You wouldn't really see any results, So what are we expecting out of 10 mg of a weaker compound.

Sarms do not convert to estrogen or dht, without estrogen or dht your gonna feel weak, tired and no sex drive. Maybe not at first, but once you get 6+ weeks down the road And you start suppressing your own natural testosterone production your DHT and estrogen levels are probably gonna go down with it. In less than 6 weeks it's kind of a waste of time.

So in my opinion, use a higher dose, of 1 sarm and use something like 4andro or dermacrine to get some estrogen or estrogen and dht conversion. And get a serm like clomid or nolva and do a real pct. And your probably not going to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time unless your brand new to working out which your not.

Ps those are great strength numbers at your bodyweight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn’t stack the rad and osta my first run. Rad makes you lethargic if I remember correctly so yes a test base would be good as you said.
Rad shouldn't make you lethargic. Using Rad with some estrogen in the picture works similarly to testosterone for how you feel and function

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50-100 calorie surplus is not really a surplus with our regular fluctuations in activity and BMR. If you are looking to gain muscle I would increase that to at least 300+.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with the above. Yiu gotta be in a little bigger surplus then that if yiu trying to build muscle. Your gonna be training harder and heavier and gonna burn more calories anyway

MuscleMemory28

Awards
Appreciate it.
I agree with the above. Yiu gotta be in a little bigger surplus then that if yiu trying to build muscle. Your gonna be training harder and heavier and gonna burn more calories anyway
I just bought some topical dermacrine

Ill up it to 300 surplus then. I just want to avoid fat gain hence the cardarine lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Appreciate it.

I just bought some topical dermacrine

Ill up it to 300 surplus then. I just want to avoid fat gain hence the cardarine lol
Before I used testosterone dermacrine was a regular part of my cycles. 4-6pumps. If your just using it strictly to keep mood and libido and that type of stuff 4 should be plenty

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In the future if your looking for quality sarms and PCT items or similar things my screen name is a 15% off code at maresearchchems. I wasn't going to mention it because I assumed you already have the items your talking about but in case you need clomid or tamox I figured I'd mention it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm 50 and I've ran 2 Cardarine and RAD-140 cycles, never tried Ostarine. You'll need a bigger dose of rad, like 20 to start and up it in a few weeks. For cardarine, start with 15mg the first few weeks until the numb hands and stomach bloat go away, then go to 20-25, no more than 25. I took it in the morning, because I couldn't sleep if I took it later. You have a good serm for pct, maybe add a natty test booster. That's all I got.
I've never heard of anyone getting numb hands or bloat from carderine, are you sure it wasn't Mk677 you were taking?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the cycle looks well planned and the goals are attainable. Recouping is a lot of work. IMO success is based on perfection in the diet and adding enough cardio or generic calorie burn beyond some lifting sessions to keep your metabolism jacked.
Plus 1 for the dermacrine but not everyone needs the estro support at 8 weeks; still better than not having it.

you would learn more trying the sarms individually and titrations your dose up… this is what I would be a fan of to maximize your innate understanding of your body if you plan to keep doing this. Does ostarine work for you or are the results coming from Rad and how do you leverage that to plan your next cycle? This is the question you will ask.

I’m contemplating running my Ostarine straight into Rad140 - I don’t see this often - but I want to separate them so I’m considering doing that research myself.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that what he tells people to do? I stopped watching him a few years ago when he sold out
I'm not sure who we are referring to I just know these types of ideas seem to generally emanate from people that have large followings of poorly informed relative newbs(not aiming this at anyone.)

I understand how we as a community have arrived here: Person A does not know chit. Person A finds person B with a huge following and B seems to speak with conviction and authority so he must know his stuff right? Combine this with zero lab work, research drugs, newbies and the all present human tribalism and we get the **** cake that is the newbie PED world we all get to currently enjoy. lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pick Rad or LGD, try around 20mg for a couple months and use a few pumps of Dermacrine daily (you can take a lot if you feel you respond well to it).

Take Clomid or Tamoxifen for a month post cycle as mentioned, about 25mg of either.

You don’t really need any supports for this IMO, beyond general health stuff you should probably already take.

I'm not sure who we are referring to I just know these types of ideas seem to generally emanate from people that have large followings of poorly informed relative newbs(not aiming this at anyone.)

I understand how we as a community have arrived here: Person A does not know chit. Person A finds person B with a huge following and B seems to speak with conviction and authority so he must know his stuff right? Combine this with zero lab work, research drugs, newbies and the all present human tribalism and we get the **** cake that is the newbie PED world we all get to currently enjoy. lol
This was so good, and funny.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pick Rad or LGD, try around 20mg for a couple months and use a few pumps of Dermacrine daily (you can take a lot if you feel you respond well to it).

Take Clomid or Tamoxifen for a month post cycle as mentioned, about 25mg of either.

You don’t really need any supports for this IMO, beyond general health stuff you should probably already take.

This was so good, and funny.
does Hyperion from apex do the same as dermacrine in this situation? Or should it be strictly dermacrine or 4 andro.

Cardarine better to use on a cut?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
does Hyperion from apex do the same as dermacrine in this situation? Or should it be strictly dermacrine or 4 andro.

Cardarine better to use on a cut?
Hyperion could be a viable solution.

Cardarine is not a great tool for fat loss. It shines as a temporary means to improve metabolic health (tends to better maintain HDL while lowering LDL, triglycerides, and glucose levels) and to acutely raise endurance. So it’s going to pair well with something harmful to health like Tren or a lot of orals as a temporary bandaid. Or for someone needing to train longer, or have more temporary endurance (CrossFit WOD, Strongman event day, Cross-Country, cycling). Generally, the less fit you are the bigger difference it makes. So a conditioned runner may not get as much as a high BMI strongman trying to load kegs for 60 seconds. Or a bodybuilder on Tren at end of prep is almost using it more for quality of life, any extra fat loss would be incidental.