First cycle of anything Lgd4033

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
So guys I have never posted here before but I have been reading and thought I'd introduce myself and provide some content.
I have about 5 years of training under my belt I've never used any anabolic compounds niether gear nor sarms and I'm ready to step up my game. I was originally going to aquire and run a cycle of test but my ability to aquire any domestic test without getting scammed has proven impossible thus far. So until I figure that out I'm going for a run on the sarm lgd4033. The goal here is to gain as much lean contractile tissue as possible while hopefully minimizing fat gain and water retention tho I suspect I'll be getting some. The cycle will be as follows;

10mg of lgd-4033 for 60 days when maintaining a caloric surplus. Then. Run a pct of 20mg of nolvadex along side 10mg of carnadine for 4 weeks after to return to baseline testosterone levels.

Going to attempt to keep my diet mostly clean but I have issues stuffing myself which is why I have always stayed petty small so I bought a high caloric mass gainer to help assist keeping me in a surplus.
I'm currently 165 lbs at 6'1 I'm 33 years old.
I'm going to minimize the cardio for the duration of this experiment. And focus on more hypertrophy geared training.
I'll keep updating as frequent as possible to keep you guys updated on my gains, losses concerns and likes along the way. If you guys have any tips or advice I'd appreciate it and any questions I'll answer. Thanks guys and love the forum...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're not going to run a test base with it?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I tried a SARM cycle, I got lethargic as hell, you should probably get some DHEA at a minimum. Dermacrine is popular for this too. Also, I’d do more than 10mg, but for a first cycle, that should be fine. See how it goes this round, then try it higher later if you want.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven't been able to aquire any. So I'm working with what I got. But hopefully that won't be a problem for next run.
I used brutal 4ce by Blackstone you gotta use twice the recommend dose but it'll work. You don't need actual test as a base. Andro based prohormones will work just take some liver protection supps ( which you should be on anyways)

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Last time I tried a SARM cycle, I got lethargic as hell, you should probably get some DHEA at a minimum. Dermacrine is popular for this too. Also, I’d do more than 10mg, but for a first cycle, that should be fine. See how it goes this round, then try it higher later if you want.
For the lethargy because I saw is has been a problem in about 3 out of ten people I have some dmaa just Incase.

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
I used brutal 4ce by Blackstone you gotta use twice the recommend dose but it'll work. You don't need actual test as a base. Andro based prohormones will work just take some liver protection supps ( which you should be on anyways)
I got paradigm peptides and my research has shown what they claim is pretty much what they are selling so 10mg is 10 mg so I should be good with that, I may have come into some test if it gets here in time I'll incorporate it but for now we are going to just go with what I have. Should be starting Friday. I'm also aquiring something for the liver toxicity. Thanks for the input guys

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Never use an AI unless you have bloods backing up the fact that you need it, or you have gyno / or onset of it. (Itchy nips).
Pointless...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10mg is a waste of time unless your a 120lb female or just some extreme responder. Lgd is my favorite sarm, I've probably used more lgd then anyone on the forum. 20-40mg, maybe 15 to start if your a total newb.

Also, sarm only cycles are very disappointing, you want something to stack it with that converts to testosterone or at bare minimum something that converts a little to estrogen.

300mg of 4 Andro, or 5-6pumps of dermacrine or even 150-200mg of plain old dhea might work

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
10mg is a waste of time unless your a 120lb female or just some extreme responder. Lgd is my favorite sarm, I've probably used more lgd then anyone on the forum. 20-40mg, maybe 15 to start if your a total newb.

Also, sarm only cycles are very disappointing, you want something to stack it with that converts to testosterone or at bare minimum something that converts a little to estrogen.

300mg of 4 Andro, or 5-6pumps of dermacrine or even 150-200mg of plain old dhea might work
I wanted to run it with test but acquiring it in time proved difficult from a source I wasn't sure was ripping me off. And 90 percent of what I read suggested 5-10mg because the studies were done with around 1 MG and showed growth. But that why I'm posting here, a medial study and first hand experience in a fitness context are two different things so I appreciate the advice. I may then try to aquire another bottle or see if I can materialize some test. I may have found a good place that doesn't kill with the shipping. And please remember this my absolute first experience with any anabolic compounds whether a sarm or aas.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Don't worry @Smont He has dmaa on hand in case of lethargy when his estro tanks

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
I obviously don't have a complete grasp on what is all needed I have just been going off the things I'm reading online and for some reason nothing I have read has mentioned using anything other than nolva or something similar after or in conjunction with a sarm cycle. So if someone is willing to explain the pieces I'm missing I would appreciate it. Not a half hazard guy I want to be as thorough as possible so help would be appreciated. And instead of just saying get this or that please tell me why what are the functions. Or at minimum direct me to where I can find the info myself. Thanks guys.

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Haha smart guy I haven't started yet because I'm not done learning hence me posting here.
Ok definatly need explaination because you said when my estro tanks well the **** he mentions blocks estro so that definatly wouldn't help. Someone help a guy out and explain please

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Grabbing some dhea because I can get it local. Any other advice? Should I take it in conjunction with or post or how. Please inform.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Grabbing some dhea because I can get it local. Any other advice? Should I take it in conjunction with or post or how. Please inform.
Your body makes most of its own dhea in the morning so most suggest taking it in the morning. My buddy just finished lgd @20mg for the first 4 weeks and then 30mg for the seccond 4 weeks alongside his trt and had a fantastic run. He also used a little dhea and pregnenolone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't worry @Smont He has dmaa on hand in case of lethargy when his estro tanks
Dmaa actually limits 5 alpha reduction so if your on a cycle and taking dmaa you will get less dht conversion from your testosterone.

Now on a sarm cycle where nothing converts to estrogen or dht, idk how dmaa would work. Your gonna have tanked hormones and probably be really lethargic. Then you take dmaa and it would probably be like replacing your morning coffee with crack lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Imagine your hormones trashed and using cocaine or crack to get through your day, that's probably what dmaa would feel like in a situation like that lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just listen to my guy @Smont he's already told you everything i would've and more. I'm glad you're keeping an open mind that's most important. And honestly yiu don't have to apologize for being conservative with your doses I do think 10mg is way to low but remember you can always up it. I would start with 25 but do your thing you can always build up to that it's when you start at 50mg right off the top and run into problems you can't go back

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
Thank you fellas I got the dhea because it was easier to grab, if you guys can think of anything else please let me know. After I run this cycle of lgd how long should I wait before running a cycle of testosterone. I'm placing an order soon. Can I start it in the middle of a lgd run or should I wait until after I have completed it and done my pct. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks again guys.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you fellas I got the dhea because it was easier to grab, if you guys can think of anything else please let me know. After I run this cycle of lgd how long should I wait before running a cycle of testosterone. I'm placing an order soon. Can I start it in the middle of a lgd run or should I wait until after I have completed it and done my pct. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks again guys.
Do you know how long it's gonna take for you to get your hands on the test because if I were you o would wait and run both I know you're itching to get started but otherwise m if you wanna do a legit pct than it's time on + pct = time off so basically if you did 8 weeks of lgd plus 4 weeks pct than you would want to wait atleast 12 weeks before your next cycle of anything. It sucks I know but if you do it sooner you mine as well have not even done a pct and just have done 1 long cycle

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"lean contractile tissue" lol tf? boy where you from?

Trufitnessman2022

Trufitnessman2022

Awards
"lean contractile tissue" lol tf? boy where you from?
Hi this is Derek from more plate more dates dot com......lmmfao the phrase just kinda stuck with me after being listening to his podcast. Thanks guys for the help. And the test is about a month out. Btw. Also can I get another recommendation on dosage for DHEA. I'm getting conflicting info of the shitty net. Gimmi a "what I would do"

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi this is Derek from more plate more dates dot com......lmmfao the phrase just kinda stuck with me after being listening to his podcast. Thanks guys for the help. And the test is about a month out. Btw. Also can I get another recommendation on dosage for DHEA. I'm getting conflicting info of the shitty net. Gimmi a "what I would do"
Lol..I actually thought you got it from big Paul at anabolic bodybuilding. I know you're new but from now on you can just call it "stage weight" we'll know what you mean. And keep watching Derek, also vigorous Steve and anabolic bodybuilding. Lots of great info on those channels