Starting test e eq and winny cycle do I need to add anything else ??

Kojacks406

Kojacks406

Awards
Starting test e eq and winny cycle do I need to add anything else ??
Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
AI on hand? Are you gonna pct (probably not with the EQ in) or cruise after? Some support supps are always a good idea. Maybe Tudca and some 'all in one' cycle support supp at least.

Kojacks406

Kojacks406

Awards
AI on hand? Are you gonna pct (probably not with the EQ in) or cruise after? Some support supps are always a good idea. Maybe Tudca and some 'all in one' cycle support supp at least.
Yea was going to get some support supplements and get pct after but I’m currently on a sarms cycle can I just switch to test cycle or should i wait and get the sarms out of my body?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long you been on the sarms? What’s in that stack?

what doses and duration for the test, eq and winny were you planning?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Generally speaking no need to wait for the sarms to leave your body before adding test, but how long did you run the sarms and how long are you planning on running the test, EQ, Winny stack?

Kojacks406

Kojacks406

Awards
Generally speaking no need to wait for the sarms to leave your body before adding test, but how long did you run the sarms and how long are you planning on running the test, EQ, Winny stack?
Probably run it 10 to 12 weeks and the sarms I was on for 2 months

Kojacks406

Kojacks406

Awards
How long you been on the sarms? What’s in that stack?

what doses and duration for the test, eq and winny were you planning?
It was yk11and mk2866 was on it for 2 months but wanting to switch to the other 500 mg of test and 600 MHz of eq and towards the end add winny 50 mg a day

Kojacks406

Kojacks406

Awards
Dude.. And your running them back to back and thinking of doing a succesfull pct after. I don't know about that..
No don’t think I’m running it back to back maybe wait 8 weeks didn’t know if I could start right after sarms or wait to clean body out

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No don’t think I’m running it back to back maybe wait 8 weeks didn’t know if I could start right after sarms or wait to clean body out
I'd say don't start the new cycle right after sarms. You'd be doing a 20 week cycle combined. Would be tough to recover from that, if not on trt or wanting to be just yet.

The 8 weeks in between is too little time imo too.

What other cycles have you ran before? Did you already finish the sarm run? How did it go? Have you started pct and what kind? Why are you looking to jump right in to a new one? I'm confused.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brother, there's nothing wrong with not being well-versed in all this stuff.
Everybody here was at that point at one time.

But we had to study, a Lot.
So that we didn't do our (only) bodies irreparable harm.

You asked a good question, and we're glad you did. But dig into this stuff brother.

Do you know why Many Thousands of people don't die, or do themselves terrible harm every day, from prescriptions they pick up from Pharmacies?
Because the Doctors who wrote them the Prescriptions had Years of training and studying.

In a case like this, do you know who your Dr is?
You.

There's no way you'd just blindly take a bunch of stuff a Dr gave you, if you knew he had your level of knowledge, Right?

Study.

And if you get stuck, feel free to send me a Message.

(y)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was yk11and mk2866 was on it for 2 months but wanting to switch to the other 500 mg of test and 600 MHz of eq and towards the end add winny 50 mg a day
I’m guessing the gains from osta and yk not what you wanted?

basically you are most likely suppressed (you haven’t given doses but osta alone can suppress at 3mg a day) and you need to finish the sarms, do a pct and then wait at least 3 months before the test cycle.....

what is your cycle history bro? And key stats?

i mean your jumping from a yk and osta cycle (nothing wrong with that per se but it’s definitely mild, very mild) to a meaty big boy cycle...... have you run test, eq and winny before?

it’s like going from a handjob behind maccies to a night in the sex dungeon ah the house of kink