First Cycle (Epistane) Worth It? 16 Weeks Out

0lympus

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to start my first cycle soon as I prepare for a competition coming up in a little over four months. I am looking to run Epistane by Olympus Labs for 8 weeks at 15 mg/day dosed upon waking.

The reason for this is because I am mainly only running it to help shred me up a bit but keep most, if not all of my size and potentially reduce some gyno I got from a high dose daa cycle i stayed on for too long (stupid, but you live and learn). Yes I will do pct, I won't chance anything anymore. I also may run clen on cycle and off up until the competition at 60-80 mcg using the 2 week on/2 week off protocol.

I am 5'11 200 lbs about 10% bf. I have been doing research for a little while now, but no one has been in my specific situation. My cycle would look like this:

Epistane: 15/15/15/15/15/15/15/15
Cycle Assist: 4 caps/day for 8 weeks
Taurine: 5mg/day (just in case) for 8 weeks
Clen: 60-80 mcg 2 wks on/2 wks off

PCT: Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Erase: 15 mg/day for four weeks (help prevent rebound gyno)
DAA: 3-5 g/day for 4 weeks
Clen: 60-80 mcg 2 wks on/2 wks off

I am wondering if the Epistane cycle is still too long even at 15 mg a day and if it would even be worth it. Any input/ help would be greatly appreciated. If I'm missing something or even if you think it looks stupid please inform me. I am here to learn. Thank you all for your time.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
You haven't researched enough if you think 15mg is going to cut it.

0lympus

Awards
You haven't researched enough if you think 15mg is going to cut it.
Thanks for the reply. I have read a number of threads where people say they made solid gains from 10-20 mg dose stretched longer than the normal cycle though. I can't post links as I don't have enough posts. If you google "low dose epistane cycle" the first AM link that comes up will have good info posted by thegodfather. Even though they were running it PCT, they say it can also be applied to someone not doing PCT. Mooch had some good info in that thread as well