First Cycle: 231mg of SubQ Test Propionate a Week

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
While that's certainly one way to look at it, another is that a short cycle/low dose (Neil Armstrong and his team took Andriol capsules after long races, sometimes dissolved in olive oil) is effective enough for professional athletes to risk it all.

I'm certainly less sore than expected today, which is nice. My first hard gym workout since the start of the cycle.
Neil armstrong used andriol to race to the moon?

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This was a fun read.

I did notice the OP getting "great results" on a dose just a hair above TRT does not have a profile pic but I'm sure that's inconsequential.

Keep those updates coming so we have more material to work with here!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While that's certainly one way to look at it, another is that a short cycle/low dose (Neil Armstrong and his team took Andriol capsules after long races, sometimes dissolved in olive oil) is effective enough for professional athletes to risk it all.

I'm certainly less sore than expected today, which is nice. My first hard gym workout since the start of the cycle.
Neil Armstrong, the astronaut?! Lol, yeah I’m sure he was doing all kind of cycles to walk the moon 😂

Edit, I was late but still had to reply. This guy is something else.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Haha oops. Lance! Was late here 🤣

Up to 237 lbs this morning. I think that's partly due to late night salt intake. Arms definitely bigger today. Loving the new gains!

Last edited:

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Holding 237 even with tight calorie control yesterday. 8 lbs up. Feel mostly recovered from my last gym workout so can definitely get another one in on Monday.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holding 237 even with tight calorie control yesterday. 8 lbs up. Feel mostly recovered from my last gym workout so can definitely get another one in on Monday.
Feel mostly recovered on thursday - will workout again monday ? What kind of workout frequency and lay out are you training with?

Last edited:

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
I do a full body compound exercise workout in the gym with a decent amount of volume, and a few select isolation exercises. I've been out of the gym for almost a year because of COVID restrictions, and the fact masks at the gym are the law here. I had to switch surgical masks three times every workout until they closed! Having to wear masks really put me off gym workouts.

I've since found better masks for working out in but they still have to come down between hard sets since I simply can't get enough air once the masks get damp. By law I'm supposed to leave the gym and get out in the open air if I need a breather without my mask on, but nobody's said anything yet.

I've only had five gym workouts since I got back into the gym and I had to lower volume initially. I still got wrecked, as expected. I hadn't been that sore in over a year!

I'm increasing volume and workout frequency as my body gets used to things again. I used the same workout (with lower rep ranges for most exercises) until gyms closed, and could get it in 3-4x a week with caloric surplus, but the old workout has been needing me to take a week off while on caloric maintenance at this stage. This time I should be good by Friday.

While I've gotten significantly stronger working out at home, and my lifts went up from the work at home, the workouts in the gym are a lot harder and I haven't fully adjusted to the workload just yet. I also like to put in work with exercises and equipment I don't use at the gym between gym workouts atm (calisthenics, kettlebells, resistance bands, steel clubs and steel maces) almost every day. I'm increasing the volume and frequency of my gym workouts as my body readjusts since it's been a long break!

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do a full body compound exercise workout in the gym with a decent amount of volume, and a few select isolation exercises. I've been out of the gym for almost a year because of COVID restrictions, and the fact masks at the gym are the law here. I had to switch surgical masks three times every workout until they closed! Having to wear masks really put me off gym workouts.

I've since found better masks for working out in but they still have to come down between hard sets since I simply can't get enough air once the masks get damp. By law I'm supposed to leave the gym and get out in the open air if I need a breather without my mask on, but nobody's said anything yet.

I've only had five gym workouts since I got back into the gym and I had to lower volume initially. I still got wrecked, as expected. I hadn't been that sore in over a year!

I'm increasing volume and workout frequency as my body gets used to things again. I used the same workout (with lower rep ranges for most exercises) until gyms closed, and could get it in 3-4x a week with caloric surplus, but the old workout has been needing me to take a week off while on caloric maintenance at this stage. This time I should be good by Friday.

While I've gotten significantly stronger working out at home, and my lifts went up from the work at home, the workouts in the gym are a lot harder and I haven't fully adjusted to the workload just yet. I also like to put in work with exercises and equipment I don't use at the gym between gym workouts atm (calisthenics, kettlebells, resistance bands, steel clubs and steel maces) almost every day. I'm increasing the volume and frequency of my gym workouts as my body readjusts since it's been a long break!
so for clarity, whilst on this fat melting, muscle building, arms getting bigger 3 week blast you will have trained 3 times?

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
haha no. I train continuously through the week. It's also a four-week thing now with an additional 9 days to taper dosage down after.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Decided to pin 50mg of NPP a few days ago, which means I have to extend my cycle by another three weeks to allow for the nandrolone and metabolites to clear out of my system before the exogenous T does. I took a picture at 26 days, but you really can't make out the changes due to my high bodyfat percentage. My arms are leaner than they've ever been before, especially my triceps, but because I only have one 'before' pic, there would no basis for comparison.

Libido's been crazy: haven't been this horny since my early 30s maybe. I'm noticing some bloat that seems to come and go: not sure if that's the test or just sodium.

I upped dose to 500mg today and I certainly felt the extra 150mg! I read someone's post on Reddit earlier today and he indicated his gains kicked in in weeks five and six. Let's see what happens now (and on the higher dosage). Been holding weight steady with calorie counting, but I ate more last night and was back up to 107.8kg this morning (around 238lbs) which is as high as my weight's been since I started the cycle.

The extra dose means tapering off will now take a full two weeks, if I reduce dose by 5mg a day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Decided to pin 50mg of NPP a few days ago, which means I have to extend my cycle by another three weeks to allow for the nandrolone and metabolites to clear out of my system before the exogenous T does. I took a picture at 26 days, but you really can't make out the changes due to my high bodyfat percentage. My arms are leaner than they've ever been before, especially my triceps, but because I only have one 'before' pic, there would no basis for comparison.

Libido's been crazy: haven't been this horny since my early 30s maybe. I'm noticing some bloat that seems to come and go: not sure if that's the test or just sodium.

I upped dose to 500mg today and I certainly felt the extra 150mg! I read someone's post on Reddit earlier today and he indicated his gains kicked in in weeks five and six. Let's see what happens now (and on the higher dosage). Been holding weight steady with calorie counting, but I ate more last night and was back up to 107.8kg this morning (around 238lbs) which is as high as my weight's been since I started the cycle.

The extra dose means tapering off will now take a full two weeks, if I reduce dose by 5mg a day.
but but but what about your studies showing the gains in 3 weeks bro??? I know that we all said 5-6 weeks to start seeing changes and now you have this guy on Reddit but you were adamant 🤷

shame about the pics, it certainly is a surprise your unable to post up a before and after showing staggering changes on a low dose 3 week test blast 🙄

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
I definitely had better results than if I wasn't on test, but let's see what the higher dosage and extra weeks bring. If I see noticeable improvements after weeks 5-6 then I'll know you guys were right

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Another 50mg of NPP tonight...definitely felt that on top of the test. While I still have lots of bodyfat to lose, I definitely look a lot better. I'm wearing an old T-shirt I haven't worn in years and I'm filling it out like never before. It doesn't even look like my body in the T-shirt now.

I thought my clothes were shrinking, but I'm definitely growing into them. This recomp is going great. Maintaining the same weight with caloric control, but gradually losing fat and gaining muscle, and I've definitely made gradual progress through the whole cycle. I think ramping dose up to 500mg was a good move to keep the progress going. I really don't want to come off and then taper down in a few weeks. Maybe I should cruise on 150-250mg of test for nine weeks instead before the next blast...definitely tempting.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another 50mg of NPP tonight...definitely felt that on top of the test. While I still have lots of bodyfat to lose, I definitely look a lot better. I'm wearing an old T-shirt I haven't worn in years and I'm filling it out like never before. It doesn't even look like my body in the T-shirt now.

I thought my clothes were shrinking, but I'm definitely growing into them. This recomp is going great. Maintaining the same weight with caloric control, but gradually losing fat and gaining muscle, and I've definitely made gradual progress through the whole cycle. I think ramping dose up to 500mg was a good move to keep the progress going. I really don't want to come off and then taper down in a few weeks. Maybe I should cruise on 150-250mg of test for nine weeks instead before the next blast...definitely tempting.
Now that you've increased your dose and are going for longer, than your initial plans (wether due to advices given here or not), you could do one more smart thing and don't taper down your dose, when you call it quits.

Also you do realise, that if you start cruising between blasts, it's pinning test for life likely? (Not that it can't/won't be when doing pct's). And 9 weeks between blasts is a short time.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
Now that you've increased your dose and are going for longer, than your initial plans (wether due to advices given here or not), you could do one more smart thing and don't taper down your dose, when you call it quits.

Also you do realise, that if you start cruising between blasts, it's pinning test for life likely? (Not that it can't/won't be when doing pct's). And 9 weeks between blasts is a short time.
Not tapering off prop would be a stunningly bad idea.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not tapering off prop would be a stunningly bad idea.
Say what now…….

Are you saying that you should taper down your test dose?? 😂

I look forward to the next chapter in the ‘my logic for doing dumb sh1t’ book where you explain this

Razzaa

Awards
Do you buddy. You taper off and let us k ow how it works out.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Craziest log I've ever read on here...thanks OP.

I'd kinda get it if you were going 12 - 14 weeks at 250mg - 350mg as a first cycle and I've seen a few people get some success but if you have low test before you begin it'll be hard getting over 1000 + range with the lower doses. What was you levels before you started?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah I’d forgotten about this log

experience suggests that this probably hasn’t gone as OP thought it would 😂😂

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be interested to hear an update and latest direction of plans. Genuinely.

AnaBrolicHK

Awards
My weight is up 12lbs and I lost a good amount of bodyfat. I also got significantly hairier 🤣 my sister asked me what I did because she said I was never as hairy as I am now. I also had to size up in shirts. All my clothes fit way better (and some are too small to wear now). My jeans all got much snugger as well, and I got measured for a suit and the tailor was very surprised by the size of my thighs. He asked if I played football (soccer). Needed two adjustments to get the trousers right because they were too snug even after the tailor's surprise when measuring me up.

I tapered off prop because it has a very short half-life. SubQ every 12 hours would be even better but I'm very careful to take my shots at the right time every day, and staying on top of two doses a day is a PITA.

I tapered down to a cruising dose of 0.55ml ED (around 200mg a week) and will blast again on December 1st, along with the 50mg/5D of NPP. Also adding Proviron and Primobolan (low beginner doses) to the next blast.

I actually appear to still be growing on cruise! The last two lbs of weight came on after I started tapering off.

I'll do a four week cycle next time. Gains slowed some after four weeks, so I want to see if that happens again on the next blast. I'll bump up to 375mg and then 500mg once my body adjusts.

I love NPP at 50mg every five days or so. Kicks things up a notch and my joints feel much better on it. Blast or cruise, I'll continue using NPP at low dose.

Basically the entire cycle just sped up my gains all over. The positive mental benefits made me not want to come off. I just feel so much better, especially when on blast. Way less anxious and more sure of myself. The libido was insane as well.

Daily clomiphene also really does work to keep the balls online. My balls stayed firm and full and my emissions looked normal. I won't use gear without daily clomiphene!

Last edited:
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My weight is up 12lbs and I lost a good amount of bodyfat. I also got significantly hairier 🤣 my sister asked me what I did because she said I was never as hairy as I am now. I also had to size up in shirts. All my clothes fit way better (and some are too small to wear now). My jeans all got much snugger as well, and I got measured for a suit and the tailor was very surprised by the size of my thighs. He asked if I played football (soccer). Needed two adjustments to get the trousers right because they were too snug even after the tailor's surprise when measuring me up.

I tapered off prop because it has a very short half-life. SubQ every 12 hours would be even better but I'm very careful to take my shots at the right time every day, and staying on top of two doses a day is a PITA.

I tapered down to a cruising dose of 0.55ml ED (around 200mg a week) and will blast again on December 1st, along with the 50mg/5D of NPP. Also adding Proviron and Primobolan (low beginner doses) to the next blast.

I actually appear to still be growing on cruise! The last two lbs of weight came on after I started tapering off.

I'll do a four week cycle next time. Gains slowed some after four weeks, so I want to see if that happens again on the next blast. I'll bump up to 375mg and then 500mg once my body adjusts.

I love NPP at 50mg every five days or so. Kicks things up a notch and my joints feel much better on it. Blast or cruise, I'll continue using NPP at low dose.

Basically the entire cycle just sped up my gains all over. The positive mental benefits made me not want to come off. I just feel so much better, especially when on blast. Way less anxious and more sure of myself. The libido was insane as well.

Daily clomiphene also really does work to keep the balls online. My balls stayed firm and full and my emissions looked normal. I won't use gear without daily clomiphene!
Good to hear of your positive results, however your sister pays attention to your body hair and your tailor got a big surprise when measuring you for pants? I'm loving the unintentional humour .

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to hear of your positive results, however your sister pays attention to your body hair and your tailor got a big surprise when measuring you for pants? I'm loving the unintentional humour .
Who says it's unintentional? Comical geniousy 😄

Last edited:
PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
@Whisky is 100% correct, bro.
This whole plan is bad.
But I understand you're going to do it anyway.
I'm really not sure why you posted this.
You don't like the responses (which you said you already knew you'd get).
LOL.

I guess you could log it, if you like.
Short log tbh lololol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this guy is reminding me a bit of that dude from a few years back who fucked his first cousin at a party