First CBD on Anabolic Minds and get 10% off

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Juggernaut released its own CBD and Anabolic Minds will be the first to get a chance to buy it.

CBD – Juggernaut Supps

Use code Frey10 for discount.

IMG_1879.JPG

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what % of pure CBD is each mg of the CBD Oil standardized to?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am awaiting the newest COA to post for you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Disappointing lack of label info.
Not sure what information your looking for. Here is the rest of the label.
IMG_1875.JPG

As stated I will add COA as soon as the latest batch tests come back.

lunchbeast

Awards
Thanks - that's what I was looking for. I still want to clarify something though, only because a lot of vendors (not saying you would) have really blurred the lines on what they're selling...this is actually 100% CBD oil, not hemp oil?

Standup

Banned
Awards
Thanks - that's what I was looking for. I still want to clarify something though, only because a lot of vendors (not saying you would) have really blurred the lines on what they're selling...this is actually 100% CBD oil, not hemp oil?
If you click on the link it shows full labels details. From the description it has no THC. So not quite full spectrum.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The owner owns the product from plant to bottle from my understanding. He also owns dispensaries in his state, so I would say this is the real deal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1876.JPG

As each batch has its own COA I was able to get this one.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you click on the link it shows full labels details. From the description it has no THC. So not quite full spectrum.
The owner owns the product from plant to bottle from my understanding. He also owns dispensaries in his state, so I would say this is the real deal.

The term "Broad Spectrum CBD" means it may contain any non-CBD cannibinoid other than the 4 forms of THC. This product contains only CBD, not even CBD-a, so this isn't a broad spectrum product. Even if it has some terpenes in it, the term is still a massive embellishment. There's also the question of what makes up the rest of the liquid... The CBD market is full of misconceptions and outright lies. Lies that are at LEAST of the same magnitude of BS as the rest of the supplement industry. Gotta be careful.

TeamJugg

TeamJugg

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi all, just to clear here - the incorrect bottle image was posted and I wanted to make sure there was no confusion. We currently make both a FULL SPECTRUM and a BROAD SPECTRUM CBD product. As many of you know, FULL SPECTRUM contains THC which is currently illegal to sell across state lines (contrary to what you may read online, we have a dispensary license in Michigan and the law is extremely clear). Our BROAD SPECTRUM product which we sell online has no THC (see labs posted above) but is indeed a true CBD product. The correct bottle which is sold online is posted on our website at https://juggernautsupps.com/product/cbd-500mg/

There are at least 113 different cannabinoids which have been isolated. The best studied cannabinoids include tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabinol (CBN).

A standard COA isn’t going to isolate every type of CBD, and if you’ve seen one that does with their product please post it here - I’d love to ask them where they had it done and the cost. So, we follow due diligence and insure we are putting out a product which contains what we say it contains, CBD. As I mentioned above, the one available outside of Michigan is not a full spectrum product because that definition would mean it contains THC, it contains the Broad spectrum of CBD as any company using it as a base can provide.

Apologies for the confusion from cheftepesh1 on the picture posted originally. That one is only available to our customers in Michigan. It will also be available to customers in weed-friendly states within the next few months. :) Any other questions, by all means let us know.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I apologize for the error in picture. It is now updated.

TeamJugg

TeamJugg

Board Sponsor
Awards
For the record, it was not cheftepesh1 fault for the error with the picture. That picture was sent to him from our side and we'll take responsibility for it. He's a great guy and after I re-read my post I wanted to clarify that to you all.

There's a TON of moving parts in this new industry and we're all doing our best to keep up with the legality of it all. While some companies may get away with skirting the law, we won't. Not only is it wrong, but it also would have devastating consequences to our licensing in Michigan. We are currently investigating how we can offer the full spectrum product to customers in states where it is currently legal, but since shipping across state lines could put the product inside of a state where it is not legal, there is still some clarification to be had from our legal team about how to proceed.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly seems like a cool opportunity for some folks. Hell I may give it a try.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So it's more of a lack of depth of the
COA rather than lack of cannibinoids.. and I stand corrected and apologize.

I'm just 110% tired of the snake oil and downright evil practices that are common in the CBD market.

I've had wonderful experiences with both legit broad and full spectrum products (coincidentally from Michihan).

If anyone is curious or has wondered if it is something worth trying, legit products are worth it all the way.

TeamJugg

TeamJugg

Board Sponsor
Awards

I'm just 110% tired of the snake oil and downright evil practices that are common in the CBD market.

I've had wonderful experiences with both legit broad and full spectrum products (coincidentally from Michihan).

If anyone is curious or has wondered if it is something worth trying, legit products are worth it all the way.
No worries at all, believe me - we get it. Doing some market research, you wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the number of people selling plain old hemp oil calling it CBD, and even in some cases full spectrum CBD. It's frustrating from a company standpoint and I completely agree that it's frustrating from a consumer standpoint as well. It degrades consumer trust in all companies, including those of us that play by the rules. If any of you in here that are wanting to try this out, definitely shoot me a PM and we'll take care of you.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Great to see a product on here that's safe for those of us that get drug tested often for our jobs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Fully get it and I apologize for any confusion. I’ve used several companies products in my testing and a lot are pure crap. So fully get the concept

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The term "Broad Spectrum CBD" means it may contain any non-CBD cannibinoid other than the 4 forms of THC. This product contains only CBD, not even CBD-a, so this isn't a broad spectrum product. Even if it has some terpenes in it, the term is still a massive embellishment. There's also the question of what makes up the rest of the liquid... The CBD market is full of misconceptions and outright lies. Lies that are at LEAST of the same magnitude of BS as the rest of the supplement industry. Gotta be careful.
100% correct.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries at all, believe me - we get it. Doing some market research, you wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the number of people selling plain old hemp oil calling it CBD, and even in some cases full spectrum CBD. It's frustrating from a company standpoint and I completely agree that it's frustrating from a consumer standpoint as well. It degrades consumer trust in all companies, including those of us that play by the rules. If any of you in here that are wanting to try this out, definitely shoot me a PM and we'll take care of you.
How well would this product work for sleep issues? Have had insomnia for 10+ years (averaging less than 5 hours each night). Full spectrum CBD worked well but had to stop it due to job drug testing.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How well would this product work for sleep issues? Have had insomnia for 10+ years (averaging less than 5 hours each night). Full spectrum CBD worked well but had to stop it due to job drug testing.
It’s really depends on you and how you react to it. For me it does help me fall
Asleep, but I use higher doses.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s really depends on you and how you react to it. For me it does help me fall
Asleep, but I use higher doses.
What about anxiety? Any drug interactions with something like Effexor?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have not heard of any drug interaction but you might want to research. From what I have seen it is great for anxiety.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken full-spectrum cbd while also using sertraline without any problems. However, when I take cbd it's at night before bed and sertraline in the morning (so not at the same time). Took one of my wife's cbd capsules last night (figured it would be out of my system before any possible drug test on monday) and actually slept for 7 hours. Stuff works great for relaxing. I'm going to order this product though because I'd like to try something more consistently without worrying abput possibly losing my job.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, ordered this cbd over the weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing how it does for sleep.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, ordered this cbd over the weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing how it does for sleep.
Great let us know how it works for you

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's scheduled to be delivered on Friday. So, I'll try and remember to post an update following my use over the weekend.
Cool. I am going to be beta testing a topical CBD product.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I am going to be beta testing a topical CBD product.
If you don't mind, let me know what you think about it. My wife has been thinking about buying a topical cbd product for her shoulder/neck issues.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
For the record, it was not cheftepesh1 fault for the error with the picture. That picture was sent to him from our side and we'll take responsibility for it. He's a great guy and after I re-read my post I wanted to clarify that to you all.

There's a TON of moving parts in this new industry and we're all doing our best to keep up with the legality of it all. While some companies may get away with skirting the law, we won't. Not only is it wrong, but it also would have devastating consequences to our licensing in Michigan. We are currently investigating how we can offer the full spectrum product to customers in states where it is currently legal, but since shipping across state lines could put the product inside of a state where it is not legal, there is still some clarification to be had from our legal team about how to proceed.
Whats the laws of shipping to uk? is it avalable in uk?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TeamJugg

TeamJugg

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, we can ship the CBD internationally and it would be labeled on the customs form as a dietary supplement. There should be no issues with UK customs on this at all. Recipient would be responsible for any import taxes/duties. I believe the USPS First Class International rate is around $13 bucks.