First AM Log - Mbol 25 Aka Mechabol Aka Methylclostebol

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Weight 192.5 (+8.5 lbs)
Lower training. Hit 245x3, 3, 4 on back squats. Felt heavy but solid. Finished with 3 sets of high rep squats with only 135 lbs. Super set with hanging leg raises. Had a crazy quad, glute, and hammy pump again.

Calories were 4183 and 276g protein, 332g carbs, 197g fats. Dinner was pot roast left overs and was delicious!
Woke up feeling lean and hungry.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pics of your meals make me hungry and The pump from mechabol sounds awesome!I hope to feel a nice pump when I take haloexreme

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Mechabol is treating you pretty well man. I must have been a hyper-responder to Mecha because I gained between 14-16lbs in 4 weeks. It was also my first cycle though. and my goooodnessss those food pics...

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
The pics of your meals make me hungry and The pump from mechabol sounds awesome!I hope to feel a nice pump when I take haloexreme
Good luck, pumps have been the best part! And the all day muscle fullness.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Mechabol is treating you pretty well man. I must have been a hyper-responder to Mecha because I gained between 14-16lbs in 4 weeks. It was also my first cycle though. and my goooodnessss those food pics...
Thanks, I feel like I could up my cals a bit but 4000 can be tough some days. That's one of the interesting things about prohormones is that everyone responds differently to different compounds.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Before dinner fresh from the coop:

image-1045068009.jpg

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
And the actual dinner prepared:

image-312350289.jpg

Day 29
Body weight 193.5 (+9.5lbs)
Arms/abs. Hit the ab wheel, did some stretching, and did a few high rep sets on bi's and tri's. Finished with rope battling 4 sets of 30sec on/30sec rest. Upper arms and forearms even were super pumped.

Dinner was a 7 egg omelette with veggies on top, salad, and baked potatoes on the side.

Calories were 3898 - 204g pro, 398c, 167f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 30
Weight at 193.5 lbs (+9.5)
Upper body: did some military presses 6x5 with 110 lbs. finished up with a dumbbell bent over row at 110 x10 super set with dumbbell bench with 80lb Dumbbells ARAP. Got 12 the first round so that is a PR I reps with those dumbbells.

Calories were 4160 - 222g pro, 437c, 174f. Dinner was salmon burgers again. The weather has been nice here like an early spring so I just might have to start putting these on the grill!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 31
Weight at 193.5 lbs (+9.5) seems stuck and I am about at my caloric limit with out adding more cheat meals or getting a bit dirty.

Leg day. Started with DUMBBELL dead lifts which felt weird. Finally a dead lift mat opened and I worked up to 305x3 before back pumps ended deadlifts for the day. Out of bananas and the 3G taurine didn't help enough. Finished with some high rep squats to get some leg volume and blood going.

Calories were 4115 - 250p, 439c, 151f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
30 day thoughts.
Gains have been good, but they have slowed a bit. It's becoming a chore to eat over 4k calories and be fairly clean about it, but I feel like I am recomping/leaning out a bit at this food level even though weight is not increasing. Strength is up a little but not quite as much as I had expected. Recovery is still up and 48 hours after a I train a body part (chest, etc) I feel I could hit it again. Pumps post workout are still great, but the all day fullness is starting to fade a bit. Or maybe I am used to it?

Have had some sides. Blood pressure is spiking less I think. Libido is still good, but had some testicle aches now and then. Nips were sensitive a few days, when I upped from 75 to 100 but don't think it was a big deal, was grad I have RC AI and SERM on hand. Also felt lethargic the last couple days. Slept 8.5 hrs the other night, drank coffee then took a 1.5 hour nap! I almost never take naps, only once every month or 2 or if I am legitimately sick.
Also back pumps have been pissing me off, but otherwise aggression is fine. Back pumps have not been too bad, except on deadlift day.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
Off day from training. Walked the dog for a solid 90 minutes. Lethargy is strong today, even after a full 8 hrs + of sleep still had to take a 90 minute nap as mentioned previously.

Did some 4 sets of body weight reverse lunges off a step while dinner was in the oven. Dinner was half a Digiorno rising crust spicy chicken frozen pizza. Could have eaten the whole thing though! These are the best frozen pizzas and go on sale for <$5 fairly often

Calories were 3994 and that included ALOT of peanut butter. 195p, 465c, 154f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 33
Off again. Fixed up my bicycle and biked for half an hour, walked for an hour, and more manual labor in the yard.

Dinner was a corned beef brisket slow cooked for 8 hours. No cabbage though! Just onions, potatoes, and broccoli. Definitely going to pick more of these up then the St Patrick's Day sales when they are only $3/lb

Cals were a bit high as I had extra brisket: 4389! 224g pro, 348c, 232f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 34
Weight 196.0 lbs (+12) new max weight!
Upper body training new bench PR hit 215 x 4,3,4 I am sure I had 225 in me but will save that for next week. Went for max reps with 135 for 2 sets and did 4 sets of pull ups.

Walked tons at work. Moves app clocked me at just over 19000 steps!

Calories were: 4290 - 209p, 458c, 190f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 35
Body weight 194.0 (+10)

Leg day
Worked up to 245x3 hit 275x3 (pr!) but form was not great so dropped back to 245x3, 3 then hit 135 for reps on 2 final sets. Did some stiff leg deadlifts just to see how my back would feel and it was uncomfortably pumped. Walked around like a gimp for an hour or so after those.

Calories were 4079 - 277p, 355c, 172f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 36
Body weight 195.0 (+11lbs)
Stretching and arms/abs. Been hitting the weights with max intensity and my muscles are feeling a bit tight so spent some time on the foam roller and really stretched things back out to normal. Then hit some arms/abs.

Calories 3906 - 276p, 312c, 173f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 37
Body weight 194.5 (+10.5lbs)
Upper body training
Warmed up with seated press then switched to incline bench. Hit 195x3,3,3 which is another PR for me. Finished up with a DB row 110 Dbs x6 and DB bench 75s x 9 super set. Did 3 super sets before my time was up for the day.

Calories were 4010 - 293p, 311c, 178f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 38
Body weight 194.5 (+10.5lbs)
Lower body training
Usually a deadlift day but switched to squats as back pumps have been interfering the last few weeks.

Worked up to 245x5,4,4 then finished with some high rep reverse lunges with 70 lbs. Felt these in my glutes the next couple days. First time I have had DOMS since starting my cycle.

Calories were 3891- 266p, 437c, 119f
Dinner was "taco salad" again. Was delicious but felt really full. Could not quite get in those last few calories. Been feeling a bit bloated anyway

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 39
Off. 15 min bike ride and 15 min walking. Ate good though! Breakfast was steak and egg omelette and dinner was a "rib steak" kind of like a fatty rib eye, with salad and a baked potato.

Calories: 3799 - 217p, 232c, 210f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
image-585351663.jpg

Steak and egg omelette!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 40
Off again, been feeling a little worn down. Knees are sore, back is sore even when back pumps are under control so I feel like I need another off day.

Did go out in the rain and walk the dog for an hour so got some light activity.

Ate 3800 calories - 196p, 319c, 195f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 41
Body weight 196.0 (+12.0)
Feeling slimmer in the waist after dropping the calories (and carbs) just a bit the last few days. Weight is up though so guess that's a win!

Chest day. Low back was sore before lifting even started. Smashed 225 x 3,3,4 with a slight spot on that 4 th rep, all PRs. Strength is finally in full effect! Did 2 sets of max reps with 135, then finished with 4 rounds of pull-ups and dumbbell shoulder press super sets.

Calories were 3931 - 237p, 383c, 164f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 42
Weight at 196.75 (+12.75lbs)
Leg day. Could not get a squat rack, some dude said he had been waiting for 30+ minutes. Said f* it and started in on some front squats. Desk dude came by and said "no Olympic lifts!!" Rage was felt. RAGE! Started debating him, told him that front squats are not an official Oly lift, but almost got the boot for the day so I folded and hit some Bulgarian split squats with Dumbbells.

Worked up to 70lbs dumbbell in each hand and cranked out 3 sets of 5. Finished up with some rear and side delt raises.

Calories 4179 - 233p, 480c, 152f
Lots of carbs cause some one baked 4 pies and brought them in to work. Those added to my post work out meal!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 43
Usually stretching and arms but have a work thing tomorrow and have to miss my workout so another upper body training day. Training is a priority for me but have to have a life, too!

Hit 185x5,5,6 on incline bench. Still a bit sore from hitting a PR on flat bench day before yesterday. Finished up with chest supported rows:
45x10, 90x10, 135x8,6,5, 90x10, 45x12,8, dips bw x12
Had a sick whole upper body pump!

Calories were 3774 - 233p, 410c, 137f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 44 off
Had a work lunch thing so missed the gym today. They had strawberry cheesecake, though so that was a plus. Made it fit in my macros.

Calories were 3809 - 238p, 300c, 193f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 45
Body weight 196.0 (+12lbs)
Leg day. Power racks were full again so no back squats. Hope things at the gym will be back to normal next week.
Did some smith front squats, worked up to 145x4,4,4
Smith lunges 105x10,10,10
Leg press super set with calves. 180x15,15 each, 270x12,10,12, 180x12

Calories were: 3882 - 266p, 430c, 120f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 46 usually an off day but did not quite feel like my legs got worked enough this week. Was at home with my girlfriend and did her squat workout with her. Basically a set of squats, 1 min rest, set of stiff legged dead lifts, min rest and repeat 4 times! Next block was the same but side lunges and a wide squat with toes pointing out. Another 4 rounds of those and I had my volume! Had a surprisingly good pump. Finished up with some stretching then 30 minutes of yoga, then 45 mins walk. Calories were:
Calories were: 4073 - 182p, 316c, 197f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 47
Off day. Walking the dog for just over an hour. Also did some yard work: mowing, shoveling, etc.
calories were a bit low at 3575. Think they may have been a bit higher as my crock pot brisket was pretty fatty and I was super full. 246p, 231c, 180f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 48
Body weight 197.5 (+13.5 lbs)
Upper body training. Worked up to a 2 rep max on bench press with 245lbs. Tried for 3 but had a hefty spot on that 3rd rep, so I don't really count that. Hit 155x15,6 and 135x5,6 and then chest was gassed out.
Then finished with pull ups x 12,10,10,8 had another incredible whole upper body pump!

Calories were a bit high as I forgot a snack until the end of the day. Cals: 4318 - 235p, 419c, 190f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 49
Body weight 197.75 (+13.75)
Max effort legs. Warmed up with a bunch os sets and worked up to 265x3 a PR. Tried for 285x2 but they were not real deep. Rested a few minutes and tried 285 again and got 1 rep that was deep and solid and failed on the next one. 285x1 is still a PR though! Finished up with 155x10, 135x10, and a couple sets of good mornings with just the bar.

4100 calories with 249p, 338c, 197f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 50 one day left
Body weight at 198.5 (+14.5lbs)
Someone brought coffee and doughnuts in to work so that combo was my pre workout! I was glad too, cause I woke up exhausted after 8 solid hours of sleep. Might be fighting something off...

Still had a solid workout but really had to push through it. Military press 135x3,3,4 then hit a super set of dumbbell bench 80lb Dumbbells x10 and 100lb dumbbell 1arm rows x10. After 2 rounds time was up.

Calories came in at 3800 - 204p, 303c, 198f. Might have been a bit higher though as that first doughnut was pretty big.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 51. Only 75mg today as I am all out. Guess that's good cause I am all out of supports, too. Woke up after 8 hours of sleep just exhausted again.

Felt like crap and took an off day.

Calories were 3700 and it was a struggle to get all those down.
197p, 391c, 152f

Pics, PCT, and final thoughts coming soon!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Ok Pics!

Before at 184lbs:

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
After pics @198 lbs:

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Overall cycle thoughts:
Put on about 14 lbs and that mostly feels like solid muscle. Hope not too much is water and glycogen so I can keep my gains. Was eating almost 1000 calorie surplus most days and I feel like I maintained my pre-bulk body fat percentage.

Felt like it kicked in about 10 days. Weight started climbing and felt great! Muscles were super full, hard, and all day pump through most of the cycle. Strength gains came a bit later and war also great. Flat bench started low and went from 195x3 to 245x2, squats went up, too, but not sure about dead lifts. Back pumps got the best of me a few times so they were mostly out.

Speaking of back pumps they were the main side. Also had some mild acne and blood pressure spikes. Otherwise felt great, no noticeable liver stress or overt signs of body toxicity.

Feel like I could have gained a bit more if I ate more, but prob would have but on some fat, too. As it was I felt like I put on muscle and might have lost a bit of fat, too. Overall very satisfied and the only thing I might do different is squat a bit more.

Thanks for everyone who checked out this log! If you have any questions please post them up.
I will post some updates and thoughts up during PCT. This was a great run and sad that this compound was a victim of DASCA. If Celtibol/Mechabol/M-bol 25 is still legal where you live and you are looking for something mild give it a shot! Hopefully P-mag dodged the ban and can become available as it is supposed to be similar.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 1
Body weight
Nolva 20mg
Started back up on creatine again yesterday. Plain old monohydrate.

Leg day today. Not feeling 100% yet from being sick, but better than the last couple days.

Did some foam rolling and stretching. Warmed up on back squats and did 255x5,5,7 and went for reps with 155x10,10. Finished with 2 sets of good mornings with just the bar. Yep, got back pumps but were tolerable without taurine.

Calories were 3758 a bit high as I got in to the Nutella. Used to eating 4k calories so it felt like I ate less than usual but I want to dial them back to the 3200-3500 range for PCT. Don't want to lose my gains, but don't want to pork out too much either!

Pct day 2
Off day. Did some light stretching and walked the dog for an hour. Legs feel tight from yesterday even though I thought I took it easy...

Feeling really lean! Must have had a bit of bloat from the mechabol. Feel just as lean as before I started the bulk, maybe slightly leaner!

Calories were good 3462 - 204p, 276c, 162f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Just wrapped up first full week of PCT with Nolva @20 per day.
Feeling pretty good, calories have been about 3500 (maybe 3-400 over maintence) and weight is at 195 lbs. Lost about 3.5-4 lbs so far, but think that was water and a bit of bloat.

Strength is still solid, but muscle fullness, pumps, and recovery have understandibly taken a hit. Workouts that made me feel great on cycle are leaving me feeling a bit worn out/sore. Libido is ok, a bit up and down but performance is still good.

Probably keep calories high and weights heavy throught PCT. Probably try PA/soy lecithin granules preworkout in week 3 and see how that goes.

Rk6187

Awards
Definitely some nice gains there bro.. Muscles notably thicker: biceps peri-scap chest.. Like u said it's normal that you'd add some fat with caloric surplus esp when considering that this is used to bulk typically..thx again for logging and the detail.. Will likely run this as a lean bulk with epi andro in the future

Solid...

Rk

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Definitely some nice gains there bro.. Muscles notably thicker: biceps peri-scap chest.. Like u said it's normal that you'd add some fat with caloric surplus esp when considering that this is used to bulk typically..thx again for logging and the detail.. Will likely run this as a lean bulk with epi andro in the future Solid... Rk
Thanks man! This seems like it would be a great stacker, especially with epi-andro.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed , better late then never :) .
Before -After pics show great improvement. Any thoughts what your next cycle will be, after PCT?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed , better late then never :) .
Before -After pics show great improvement. Any thoughts what your next cycle will be, after PCT?
Thanks for reading! Think I might run Olympus DMZ next, and go for another bulk, then maybe epi I the spring. Or maybe lean bulk with the epi? Have not tried either yet...

Was planning on starting up another run in August, But trying to rehab some minor injuries so might have to wait a bit longer. Will see how I feel.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just fell into some methylclostebol.... your log sounded just like my halo run. Great log btw!

What were your nipple issues?

How was pct/gain retention?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Just fell into some methylclostebol.... your log sounded just like my halo run. Great log btw!

What were your nipple issues?

How was pct/gain retention?
Nipples turned out fine and I don't think it's from the cycle. They just mess with me once or twice per year...

PCT was a bit rough, used RC nolva 20/20/10/10 and added alphamax 3rd week. The arimistane killed my joints even with 6g fish oil and my lifts suffered a bit.

All in all kept about 8 lbs and some of the strength. Started cutting a bit post PCT so down a bit currently.

Overall an enjoyable compound, shame it's banned. Think pmag might still be safe though.