First AM Log - Mbol 25 Aka Mechabol Aka Methylclostebol

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, I think its bulk time and I will be doing so with the assistance of Ironflex's clone of Mechabol! Thanks in advance for coming along for the ride!

A bit of background: I am 34 and have been lifting fairly consistently for about 8 years. Started at 6' tall 150 lbs, skinny fat, and weak. Prior cycle experience is limited - a weak run with 11 Oxo and a successful Iron Mag Labs Osta RX run last year.

Bulked up to 195lbs natty in November and cut back to about 185lbs over the last 6-8 weeks. Feeling primed for a lean bulk! Hope to get back to 195 but with more strength and current body fat or 1-2% lower. Thought I was at 15% bulked, but I am sure it was higher as I am prob about 15% AFTER my cut. Oops!

Cycle is as follows:
Mbol-25 75/75/100/100/100/100 (Maybe 125 last 2 weeks and shorten the cycle?)

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10 Possibly DAA, a natty t booster, and/or AI tossed in.

Supports:
Hawthorne (preloaded for last week and a half), Liv.52/Livercare, ALA, Grapeseed Extract, etc

Calories are at maintenance (2600) for the first few days then I will be upping them every week to keep them gains coming! Working up to 3500-4000 cals a day. Honestly 25-2600 feels great after cutting on 2200... Trying to keep the diet mostly clean but will likely have a few cheats each week.

Feel free to post any questions, but remember that this is for research purposes only.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day one off day. Don't quite feel like I have been recovering that well last week or 2 so did some stretching. Cals 2600

Day two: Upper body. Worked up to 3x5 bench and followed with 3x9 pullups and 3x12 dumbell incline press.
No real effects but felt extra thirsty, chugging water all day it felt like. BW= 185 lbs (+1lb) Calories about 2800

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
In. I found when taking orals I can EASILY smash through a gallon of water a day and still be super thirsty. DBOL is the worst for it.

plifter42

Awards
Looks solid! Great compound IMO. Sweet spot was 75mgs for me but next time might run it at 100.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Legs.
Low back has been tight so I started with some foam rolling and stretching/mobility. Worked up to heavy deadlift 3 sets of 3 with 295 lbs. Threw in a few more sets with the Grip Force fat bar attachments. God I hate these and just might get some Fat Gripz or something else to use... Wrapped up with 2 sets of 10 front squats.

Bodyweight was 186 (+2) and calories were 3000 - 182 grams of protein, 295 carb 128 fat.
Still thirsty, no other effects, but I am in a great mood, sometimes I can be a bit of a broody bastard.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Boxing 30 minutes and stretching 30 minutes.
Bodyweight 186 lbs (+2) and calories were about 3500 - 154g protein, 356g carbs, 169g fat.
Dinner was a T-bone steak, potatoes, kale salad, and brownies for dessert.

Still at 75mg. Shoulders and arms were pumped during the boxing, but probably just from all the carbs I have been eating.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4: Boxing 30 minutes and stretching 30 minutes. Bodyweight 186 lbs (+2) and calories were about 3500 - 154g protein, 356g carbs, 169g fat. Dinner was a T-bone steak, potatoes, kale salad, and brownies for dessert. Still at 75mg. Shoulders and arms were pumped during the boxing, but probably just from all the carbs I have been eating.
Yummy dinner!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yummy dinner!
It hit the spot! Here is a quick pic I snapped.
Also saved the bones and scraps and put them in the crockpot with chili ingredients. Made a big batch so that will be my lunches for this week.

Attachments

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was day 5. Weight was 184 lbs (+0)

Was an off day from training but it was super nice outside so I went for a walk with my dog with only eating some protein powder, fish oil, and morning dose. Ended up walking for 2 hours or so and came back and destroyed my kitchen! Super hungry all day. Did some yard work too, so pretty active overall.

Ended up eating about 3800 calories 182p 334c 168f

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
Methylclostebol is great. Eat up and train hard, the water issue is real. I used to get super thirsty. I also ran mine at 125mg. Let me know if you see a real leaning effect by day ten.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Methylclostebol is great. Eat up and train hard, the water issue is real. I used to get super thirsty. I also ran mine at 125mg. Let me know if you see a real leaning effect by day ten.
Thanks man! I am just trying to wait patiently for it to kick in.

Here is my latest update:
Day 6: BW back up to 186 lbs (+2)

Hit the gym planning on a leg day but it was crazy busy! Usually pretty busy there, but it seemed extra busy and all the racks were full... Mondays are usually "National Bench Day" so the benches tend to be full but I managed to get one so did upper body instead of lower, even though I warmed up legs.

Decent workout, Worked up to bench press of 185 for 2x3 and got 7 on the last set. Have not hit this since I cut down, might be the PH, but prob all the calories I have been eating. Also chest pump lasted for a bit after workout which was cool. Finished with some high rep dumbbell incline presses supersetted with pull ups. Also got a ton of walking, over 18000 steps!

Eating was pretty solid, 3300 calories - 159p, 283c, 140f
Still thirsty, slacked off on the water a bit so I think I might have gotten a bit dehydrated

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Side note, still feeling above average mood wise. Not alpha really, just kinda happy and little stuff is not getting me down like it usually does.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Body weight again 186 lbs

Still at 75mg/day. Dosing is split like 25 at 6-6:30 am 25 pre-workout about 11am and 25 after dinner, maybe about 8pm.

Leg day! Saw an open rack and made a bee line straight for it, There are only 3 power/squat at my gym and 2 dead lift mats so getting what you need can be tricky sometimes.

Worked up to 2 sets of 5 on back squats. Was feeling good so I grinded out 7 for my 3rd set and then went high reps 125x12 for 2 sets. Finished up with some hanging leg raises and a couple sets of stiff leg dead lifts. Workout flew by but was solid. Had a good quad pump which is rare for me doing squats, and my hamstrings felt a little pumped walking back to work.

Calories were a bit high due to some red velvet oreo cookies, but it's leg day and I am bulking! :yumyum: Overall ate 3650 calories - 192g protein, 380 carbs, 155 fat

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Week one thoughts:
Weight up 2 lbs total, prob just from all the calories/carbs I have been eating though as I am coming off of a 10+lb cut. Also feel like a bit of my pre cut strength is coming back, but that’s also prob due to all these calories. Extra pumps are likely due to extra pre workout carbs which tend to help my pump. Did see some shoulder veins during squats which is unusual, not sure why at this point.

Mood does to seem enhanced and I do not think that this is just from all the calories. As previously stated I am not feeling “alpha” really, but just in a positive mood and not giving a F*** about little things that would get me down. Have gotten pretty angry a time or two, but can’t blame the compound for that and was fine after tooling off for a few minutes.

Still very thirsty and hunger seems to have increased, too. Ate about 3700 calories yesterday and could have EASILY eaten another 600 in the form of Oreos or a big bowl of granola/cereal, possibly even more.

Had a couple minor headaches here and there, but these could be unrelated and probably due to slacking on my water intake when it’s busy at work. Looking forward to the next week or so when the actual effects should start to kick in!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Weight at 186.5 lbs (+2.5)
Usually Wednesday is an off day for me but I was feeling pretty good so I did some abs, arms, and some sprints. No calf/back pumps or anything. Arm pump stayed for a few hrs post work out. Usually my pumps fade fast, like 30 mins tops once my workout is done, so that was different.

Dinner was an epic "taco salad" pretty much sautéed onions, garlic, and beef with enchilada sauce and hot sauce. That mix gets put on top of refried beans (chips are great here, too!) then covered with cheese, lettuce, olives, sprouts, and tomatoes. Just missing some spicy salsa... Should have taken a pic I guess.

Calories were about 3350 220p, 306c, 135f

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
Taco salad is awesome. You will definately feel pumped on Mechabol. I felt my muscles were always full.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: weight steady at 186.5 lbs and my waist is feeling slimmer. Maybe I was a bit bloated the first few days and that's gone now that I have adjusted to the increased calories. Or it could be starting to kick in a bit.

Today was upper body. Worked up to 120x5 for 3 sets, then supersetted dumbbell incline bench 2x65lb dumbbells at 16 reps with dumbbell rows 95lbs x 20 each arm. Did 2 rounds and time was up. Had a great sense, pump in my arms.

Calories were good about 3450 and 216g protein, 389 c, 110 f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Friday the 13th

Weight at 186.0lbs (+2) have some cheat meals planned for this weekend!

Today was legs. Worked up to 3x3 deadlift with 305 then dropped the weight for 2 sets of 10 with the grip force/fat gripz attachments. Ended with some front squats (all the racks were full) but just did 2 sets of 8 reps since my low back was really feeling it. Not really back pumps but just sore/fatigued. Just got a bottle of taurine but it is 500 mg tabs.. will not go to far if back pumps start kicking in. Forearms were pleasantly pumped from the DL's with the fat grip!

Calories were 3600 and heavy on the carbs. Girlfriend wanted to celebrate Valentines early and had me get cinnamon rolls. Dinner was pretty much Cinnamon rolls, salad, and Costco salmon burgers. All were delicious! 174g protein, 373c, 162f

cinnamon rolls.JPG

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - Quick arm workout at home, just got a good pump going with a few sets.

Dinner was a big steak. Got 1/4 of a cow a few months ago so eating it on a regular basis. Bunch of steaks, pot roasts, and of course ground beef! If you can get grass fed beef from a local source it is quite different than store meat.

Calories were again solid but scale is holding steady. Eating like this is how I natty bulked to 195-196lbs so I think the recomp has started.
3,652 337g carbs 186g protein 164g fats

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 Sunday
Off day but pedometer app clocked 7.5 miles. Bunch was from walking the dog but also busted butt around the yard since it was unusually nice out. Sunny and 60 degrees out instead of drizzling and 40 degrees so I had to take advantage.

Checked my blood pressure and it was a bit high at 133/87 but this was after my single cup of coffee and taken at the store while running errands. This was the 4th store pretty early in the morning so I was a bit stressed.

Calories were 3531 pizza and salad for dinner so carbs were a bit high for an off day and protein was a little low.
158g protein, 410c, 149f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 Weight 186.5 (+2.5)
Upper body day. I am dosing 3 caps per day but I almost went 2 pre workout, since I had the day off of work for the holiday. Regretting that I just did 1 pre like normal.

Solid workout, but my schedule was off and It messed with me a bit. I usually train on my lunch break but today was right after breakfast.

Hit chest and back. Flat bench worked up to 195x3, 3, 4 (could have got 5 with a spotter I am positive). Next super sets of 60lb dumbbells on the incline bench 3x15 and pull ups 3x12. Finished off with an arm super set. Had a good pump, but I am sure if I doubled up pre work out it would had been great.

Shirt sleeves have been feeling tight so my arms must be bigger. Also feeling more motivated in general, but not quite "alpha"... Must be kicking in! I also feel like I have been recovering better. During my recent cut I felt like I was not recovering that well and just felt beat up all the time.

In addition to the slight blood pressure issue that I mentioned, I have been getting some slight acne. Nothing bad, but a new pimple pops up every day or 2. Work has been busy and that is stressing me, which can cause acne for me sometimes, so that could be a minor factor, too.

Calories were 3535, Dinner was an 8 egg omelet as my chickens just started to crap out eggs again. They stop during the winter when it;s cold and dark but they are now back to work! 184g pro, 340c, 167f

Had a question somewhere about all my fats I eat. All that fat was from the yolks, olive oil and sunflower seeds in my salad (bulking salad?), peanut butter, lentil soup with coconut milk, and 2% (cow) milk.

Thanks for following everyone and stay tuned for gains!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 Tuesday bw 186.75 (+2.75 lbs)
Epic leg day!

Worked up to 215lbs x3,3,7 on squats. Weight felt lighter and I am sure I could have hit 225 3x5. Fought the ego, kept my form solid, and squeezed out 7 on the last set instead. Repped out my squats with 125x12,12 and finished off with 15 reps body weight squats. This was all after 5 or so warm up sets.

Biggest, densest quad pump I have ever had. Usually squats don't get my quads very pumped, but jeans were snug in the thigh getting dressed. Walking back to my office (3/4 mile) that pump spread to my flutes and hamstrings. Wow!

Food intake was pretty good. Hit 3750 cals at 202g protein, 407c, 150f
Protein was from Trident salmon burgers (these are sooo good!) curried lentil soup, and some powder. Carbs were from oats, granola cereal, white potatoes, and a pop-tart post work out. Fats were coconut milk in the lentil soup, olive oil in the salad dressing, and coconut oil on my taters. I am shooting for 90% clean currently so I can enjoy a few treats here and there, esp after hitting legs.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Weight at 187.0 lbs (+3)
Off day from training, but went to the gym to keep in my routine. Just weighed on and did some intense stretching, foam rolling, and abs.
Calories were 3600 - 205g protein, 375c, 148f so great for a non weight training day.

2nd week thoughts: starting to kick in. Weight is creeping up (first 2 lbs were probably glycogen anyway) and muscles are feeling full, dense, and all around solid. I feel like a brick wall! Feeling slim in the waist so I think I have slightly recouped a bit. Strength is up slightly, but it feels on par with natty bulking at this point, still early though Sides are still minimal: mild body acne, extra thirst, and possibly blood pressure increase.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Weight 187.5 (up 3.5lbs)
Upper body training. Usually do military press but couldn't get a power rack, so hit up barbell incline press for a change. Kept doing sets and adding 20 lbs until I got to 185 for 3,3,4 Finished up with another super set of dumbbell flat bench and DB rows. Did 3 supersets of bench 120x15 and rows 110x10 each arm then tossed in another set of 8 rows at the end as my grip was going out. Pouring sweat cause the intensity was high.

Calories were again solid, fats were high cause I got into the peanut butter at work. Total of 3691 - 238g pro, 357c, 183f

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Great compound. Ran a cycle back in the fall of 2013 and gained approx. 17 lbs.

Rk6187

Awards
Hi

I too am considering starting a cycle in 5-6 weeks of mechabol with a similar setup and pct nolva with AI and LX. I was going to use it for a cut with caloric deficit while doing a mix of RPT and volume training..any one have any suggestions

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I too am considering starting a cycle in 5-6 weeks of mechabol with a similar setup and pct nolva with AI and LX. I was going to use it for a cut with caloric deficit while doing a mix of RPT and volume training..any one have any suggestions
Prob would work fine for a cut, similar to pmag or halodrol from what I understand. Personally I was really hungry the first few days though, even after upping my calories from my pre cycle cut. You might try eating at maintenance and still lose some fat% yet add a few pounds of muscle.

Rk6187

Awards
That's good feedback.. Any specific sides u noted ? I'm pre loading with hawthorn berry celery seed extract, coq 10/12 liver assist (tudca).. On cycle with aforementioned and like cel cycle assist..pct with nolva. (20-20-10-10) lean xtreme daa and formeron (I will have extremestane on hand) ..any insights appreciated

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
That's good feedback.. Any specific sides u noted ? I'm pre loading with hawthorn berry celery seed extract, coq 10/12 liver assist (tudca).. On cycle with aforementioned and like cel cycle assist..pct with nolva. (20-20-10-10) lean xtreme daa and formeron (I will have extremestane on hand) ..any insights appreciated
Sounds solid. Make sure you have your nova before you start- I have heard bad stories of people not being able to get theirs or it getting lost/damaged in the mail...
I am only 2.5 weeks in and it just started kicking in a few days ago. Sides have been minimal so far: mild blood pressure increase even with hawthorn and after cutting pre workout drinks and most caffeine (except 1 cup coffee) I think I had some back pumps when I deadlifted last, and I have been extra hungry/ thirsty. Pumps have been great, muscles feel full and dense all the time.

Rk6187

Awards
Excellent bro thanks for your thoughts. Any issues with sleeping?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Excellent bro thanks for your thoughts. Any issues with sleeping?
Not really. I usually take my last dose 2 hours before bed or so. Had a couple restless nights but work and life in general was pretty stressful, so that happens to me sometimes anyway.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:
Body weight 187.5lbs (+3.5)
Deadlifts today. Did a bunch of warmup sets and worked up to 305lbs 2 sets. Just could not get my low back to cooperate so I dropped the weight and went for some reps. Realized after the workout that it was a mild case of the dreaded back pumps throwing me off. Will have to dose some taurine Preworkout next DL day.

Ate like a champ: 4092 calories with 242g pro 463c 145f

Rk6187

Awards
Bro do before and afters if possible (no homo - objective purposes only) just got mechabol today waiting for PCT to arrive from ADC hope I'm g2g from there. Likely start cycle in 3-4 weeks when all is on hand

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Bro do before and afters if possible (no homo - objective purposes only) just got mechabol today waiting for PCT to arrive from ADC hope I'm g2g from there. Likely start cycle in 3-4 weeks when all is on hand
I got some before pics and will prob do an after and post em up. I started around 14-15% body fat and hope to stay there or a bit lower after this run. I do feel like pics can really help a log, esp if people are gaining muscle and losing fat.

Waiting is hard but the way to go, I have just read too many accounts of SERM issues to risk it IMO

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Off day from the gym.
Hour and a half dog walking, then a few supersets of squats and push ups before dinner. Had a nice pump after only 2 sets!

Was a busy day and did not eat like usual. Calories were only 3250 215g pro 305c 129f and half of those were a massive dinner. Yes, was uncomfortably full for a couple hours...

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Another off day but set up a pull up bar for my girlfriend. Had to test it out so I did maybe 5 sets of 8 and some light tricep work, too.

Calories were better today: 3900 - 189p 379c 200f
Had some additional acne but completely under control.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 19. Upped dose to 100mg/day
Weight at 189.5 (+5.5 lbs)

Lower body day
Warmed up with some front squats while waiting for a rack. Finally scored one and powered through my back squats. Worked up to 225x5,5,5 felt pretty good. Finished up with two high rep sets of 125 for an epic pump. Jeans are not usually tight but fitting a bit snug post workout due to my massive quad and glute pump.

Ate a banana preworkout and had 2g taurine. Still had some minor back pumps but WAY better than deadlifts a few days ago.

Calories were 3773 with 205g pro, 408c, 152f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Food porn alert!

Here are a couple of these BOMB salmon burgers in all their glory! Topped with white cheddar, pickles, tomato, and homemade sauerkraut. Crap I forgot the hot sauce! In the back is a sweet potato slathered in coconut oil:

IMG_0650.JPG

Ate these Monday night and Tuesday night, too! What is missing from the pic are the white potatoes I ate next and the epic bulking salad I started with. Yes, salads can be part of a bulking diet!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks delish!!!!! Great log so far!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Puccah! One of my favorite meals. P.S. Looking great in your new profile pic!
Thank you! I was trying to go for classy. Haha! :D

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 weight 190 (+6 lbs)
Upper body training
All the benches were full so I warmed up with dumbbell bench. Once a barbell bench opened I grabbed it. Hit 195x5 for 2 sets then hit 6 on my last set. Both chest and nature arms were super pumped at this point, including biceps! Strength is up as I only hit 3x3 at 195 last week. Dropped the weight and repped out for 2 more sets and finished up with 4 sets of pull ups to failure.

Workout felt great aside from some very minor back pumps.

Since upping my dose to 100mg sleep seems to be worse. Waking up a bunch with upper back/neck/trap pumps. Frequently my neck is stiff/sore but not quite like this. Also, blood pressure seems worse. Haven't measured it with a cuff but getting some headaches and I think that or the neck pumps might be the cause.

Went a bit overboard on the eating, ate 4200 calories! At dinner kept munching but then remembered the peanut butter I ate at work... 209g pro 386c. 246f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 misc
Weight 190.5 (+6.5 lbs)
Stretching, arms, and abs. Just took it easy and hit my isolation moves. Another great arm pump! Also chest and lats still feel pumped from yesterday. My work shirt was a little snug post work out and there was a girl who totally checked me out on my way back to the office!

Cals were 3650 - 189g pro, 356c, 168f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 weight = 190.0lbs (+6)
Lower training
Worked up to a heavy deadlift set at 315x2 was going for 3 but back pumps got me a bit. Finished with back squats 3 sets of 15.

Calories were 3989 - 206g pro, 406c, 174f

Blood pressure and back pumps have settled down. Started splitting my evening dose and I think that has helped sleep. Added an extra 200 mg of magnesium citrate in the am (still 400 mg pm) and I think that has helped with back pumps. Added some extra fish oil and started taking garlic extract again and I think all that is helping with blood pressure some. Still CHUGGING water most days and when I slack on that I can feel my back getting stiff.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 weight 190.8 lbs (+6.8)
Upper body training.
BB incline bench worked up to 185x 5,5,6 felt like I could have hit another with a spotter. Dropped the weight and repped out with 115

Finished with dumbbell flat bench 70s x 14 x 2 super set with dumbbell rows 110 x 10 x2

Chest and back pumps were solid and I felt huge. Strength gains feel like they are starting to kick in now, too.

Calories were 3867 with 266g protein, 324v, 171p

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 25
Arms and 60 mins walking the dog.
Massive arm pump after 2 super sets.
Calories were 3887 - 187g pro 401c 177f

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 off
90 minutes walking
Calories 3912 - 247g pro 340c 178f
Dinner was a pot roast I simmered in the crock pot all day. Super tender and delicious and all that sodium in the broth gave me a crazy pump like I just worked out.

Feeling great, body weight is inching up and so are my main lifts. Pumps are fantastic and I my muscles are full 24/7. Arms, quads, and pecs feel like they are growing weekly. Also recovery is WAY up.The minimal sides I have experienced (blood pressure, back pumps, acne) are mostly under control. Feeling a bit bloated but that is likely from my diet and 800-1000 calorie surplus I am eating not specifically the compound. Body fat "feels" about the same as when I started, minus the bloat.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
Body weight 192.5 (+8.5 lbs)
Upper training. Worked up to 205x3, 3, 5 on bench. Felt like I could have hit 2 more with a spotter, but just hit 2 partial reps. My recent max before this cycle started was 205x4 for a single all out set so strength and endurance are up. Went for some reps with 135 and finished with 4 sets of pull-ups. Again my pump was fantastic.

Calories were 3929 at 232g protein, 435c, 163f