FireTitans body butter meltdown

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today guys, got off work and crashed. Im teaching a fire bwhavior class tomorrow morning to some volunteers and my juniors, and then its going to be a crushing workout! Ill be drained, because the class is at the training tower and were burning it for a few hours. Ill try and get a video of that just because Im infatuated with being inside of fire.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just remember, there are two ways to deal with a woman and no one knows either of them.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
understanding.jpg

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Now that I'm at a computer, I can't seem to find the post. You said you're running the Epidrone 1 am, 2 PWO and 1 pm, right? Are you doing the 2 PWO for a PWO boost or is that the preferred dosing if you want to get 4 doses in a day? Just curious...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that I'm at a computer, I can't seem to find the post. You said you're running the Epidrone 1 am, 2 PWO and 1 pm, right? Are you doing the 2 PWO for a PWO boost or is that the preferred dosing if you want to get 4 doses in a day? Just curious...
In all honesty I saw a few recommendations to do it so I figured I can use any boost I can get. Tomorrow will be a good test with 315lb squats at 2 sets of 10

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really need to break into a bottle of Androcrine! I felt so freaking weak on my lifts this morning! Wrist started really screaming at me during my warm-up set on bench and just wouldn't shut up. Maybe it just caused a mental block in my head and made the 225 feel like 325. I dunno, but I just stayed there and went for reps. :(

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Grizzly makes great wrist straps

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grizzly makes great wrist straps
No need for wraps, it's still from getting bit by my pit on accident trying to break up the fight. Still have a knot and tenderness right at the joint. Getting better though. Just gotta keep pushing through.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, almost forgot to post the finished product:

14746647423950.jpg

My mom wound up getting it at the auction because it was grandparents' day at the school and nobody wanted to bid against the grandparents. Lol! Kinda defeats the purpose of trying to raise money for the school.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really need to break into a bottle of Androcrine! I felt so freaking weak on my lifts this morning! Wrist started really screaming at me during my warm-up set on bench and just wouldn't shut up. Maybe it just caused a mental block in my head and made the 225 feel like 325. I dunno, but I just stayed there and went for reps. :(
You need to do bro!! Wont regret it. If you havent already got some, use "titan15" when you do.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
No need for wraps, it's still from getting bit by my pit on accident trying to break up the fight. Still have a knot and tenderness right at the joint. Getting better though. Just gotta keep pushing through.
I tweaked mine a few weeks ago. It came and went. Epidrone was keeping it under control. But I busted out the Androcrine and directly applied some right on the wrist joint along with my normal application. All but gone in a week. Pretty amazed.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tweaked mine a few weeks ago. It came and went. Epidrone was keeping it under control. But I busted out the Androcrine and directly applied some right on the wrist joint along with my normal application. All but gone in a week. Pretty amazed.
And ....I rest my case

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
A fight and sweets talk....caught up once again....lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No lifting today guys, Im working a 48 hour shift, both days here and the Captain tomorrow has requested some gym time with me so I can show him how to do it. Plus after 3 hours of fire training We were about whooped. We did go play racquetball, this is afterall my body butter meltdown. But I won 4 games to zero. A also ned to add that it feels like since adding Epidrone, Im not getting winded near as quick. Which is outstanding!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
No lifting today guys, Im working a 48 hour shift, both days here and the Captain tomorrow has requested some gym time with me so I can show him how to do it. Plus after 3 hours of fire training We were about whooped. We did go play racquetball, this is afterall my body butter meltdown. But I won 4 games to zero. A also ned to add that it feels like since adding Epidrone, Im not getting winded near as quick. Which is outstanding!!
You know you're supposed to always let the boss win, right?

3 hours of training + racquetball sounds like a heck of a cardio workout to me!

Relieved to hear you're seeing cardio benefits as well. Was starting to think I was some sort of freak because I was the only one!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am telling you man....your goals are within your reach. Keep driving!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Relieved to hear you're seeing cardio benefits as well. Was starting to think I was some sort of freak because I was the only one!
You are a freak, and we here on AM are a family full of them!! Lol. But yes, I have noticed a difference in my endurance, even on the couple of runs Ive had. I have really high hopes with this!! And yeah, the training got hot, I think we got it up to around 500 degrees. But, it was good for the 15 year old explorers to get a taste. Tomorrow is a huge lift day. Stoked!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am telling you man....your goals are within your reach. Keep driving!
I will brother and thanks! Only comsumed 680 calories today but already got 120 protein. If I can keep it up, my fat should start dropping off!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And as far as the boss winning!! When he starts telling everyone Hes gonna make me cry for the beating hes going to give....NO MERCY

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it will play, this is small taste of what they got today. They had to sit and watch the thermal layering and how smoke will bank off the ceiling all the way to the floor. Unfortunately, I took my glove off to use my phone for the clip, and realized it was getting WAY to hot for that.https://vimeo.com/184133527

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout today, even though it was cut a little short due to a few calls. But its workout "B" and time to up the weight a bit. Warmup of 15 pushups, and 15 goblet squats using a 75. WORK TIME:start of phase 2

Incline BB press w/u 135x15
225x10x2-up 45lbs from phase 1

Low cable flyes
80x10x2-up 30lbs from phase 1

Bent over BB rows
255x10x2-up 25lbs

Low cable rows
190x10x2

Squats (big one for me here)
w/u 135x15
315x10x2

Hammer Curls
75x10x2-short video

Tricep push downs
180x10x2

Lateral raises
30x10x2
That was it, didnt get to finish because of a fire alarm and med call but overall I was pretty happy.
https://vimeo.com/184221707

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good work even though you had to cut it short. Nice job on the squats!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing strength my friend! Once again, you're numbers are impressive as hell.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing strength my friend! Once again, you're numbers are impressive as hell.
I appreciate it my friend. Im starting to really feel like Im GETTING stronger. Ill keep these numbers for 4 weeks and then go up another 20-40lbs.....hopefully!!! Im still not losing any weight though.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it my friend. Im starting to really feel like Im GETTING stronger. Ill keep these numbers for 4 weeks and then go up another 20-40lbs.....hopefully!!! Im still not losing any weight though.
Your doing good bro. Keep in mind, muscle weighs more than fat! Keep it up!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's called recomposition. Turning the fat weight into muscle weight. The muscle weight you add, means more fat weight you burned if your diet is on point with your lifting. Since the diet and lifting seems to be on point, you're headed in the right direction!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your doing good bro. Keep in mind, muscle weighs more than fat! Keep it up!
It's called recomposition. Turning the fat weight into muscle weight. The muscle weight you add, means more fat weight you burned if your diet is on point with your lifting. Since the diet and lifting seems to be on point, you're headed in the right direction!
I appreciate it guys! Im hoping thats the case. As I said, I definitely feel stronger. Keep kicking me in the arse fellas!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Great workout today, even though it was cut a little short due to a few calls. But its workout "B" and time to up the weight a bit. Warmup of 15 pushups, and 15 goblet squats using a 75. WORK TIME:start of phase 2

Incline BB press w/u 135x15
225x10x2-up 45lbs from phase 1

Low cable flyes
80x10x2-up 30lbs from phase 1

Bent over BB rows
255x10x2-up 25lbs

Low cable rows
190x10x2

Squats (big one for me here)
w/u 135x15
315x10x2

Hammer Curls
75x10x2-short video

Tricep push downs
180x10x2

Lateral raises
30x10x2
That was it, didnt get to finish because of a fire alarm and med call but overall I was pretty happy.
https://vimeo.com/184221707
Gosh dang it brother, you are killing it! Hammer curls are my absolute favorite. 75x10x2? Straight baller. 60x6 is my PR. Mad jelly.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gosh dang it brother, you are killing it! Hammer curls are my absolute favorite. 75x10x2? Straight baller. 60x6 is my PR. Mad jelly.
Thanks homie! Nothing wrong with 60x6 at all. Im wanting 100x5x2! Thats the goal. Without swinging like a pendulum!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks homie! Nothing wrong with 60x6 at all. Im wanting 100x5x2! Thats the goal. Without swinging like a pendulum!
Form is everything, right? I'd race you to 100, but it'll take me years. Esp now that you're on TRT :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Form is everything, right? I'd race you to 100, but it'll take me years. Esp now that you're on TRT :)
Haha!! I seriously doubt the trt is really going to give me much of anything in the gains field, Im just trying to feel better and have more umph!! But you keep doing what your doing, its working

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm impressed AF at your progress, you don't need kicked in the ass to keep it up, if anything you deserve praise for the dedication you put in!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm impressed AF at your progress, you don't need kicked in the ass to keep it up, if anything you deserve praise for the dedication you put in!
Thanks brother! Seriously. Really looking forward to seeing the end results. You did say that the phase 2 is for 4 weeks correct?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Each phase is 2 weeks so you hit the workouts at least 6 times per phase and then last phase you still you go for maxes after completing all the 5 rep workouts.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Each phase is 2 weeks so you hit the workouts at least 6 times per phase and then last phase you still you go for maxes after completing all the 5 rep workouts.
Sweet! Taking a day with the wife, but will be back at it in the morning. Dont go back to work until FRIDAY!!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lucky bum! You need time off though!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No fishing?