FireTitan droppin E's with Iron Legions Virtus

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up AM? Thanks to Iron Legion and my homie bighulksmash, I have been given the opportunity to log some Virtus, and drop my estrogen levels. First, I need to disclose a few things. I will post the picture of the bottle, but there is no label which I was told when offered the spot. Second, I Will post a picture of my Testosterone levels, but the lab screwed the pooch and didnt do my E levels, trying to work that out now. But my testosterone was ridiculous...246, like Im 70 or something.
Beginning stats
221lbs with 18.5% BF. I have a few more days of logging Epi Andro Elite, but Im starting the Virtus today. Once the Epi is gone, I Am going to taking MST Shred Ultra and combining the 2 for a cut. Im hoping to lose 20lbs all together, and hoping some of that will be while using Virtus. So, Im hoping to see many of you on here, I can always use the support.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll lend some support! Good luck in your endeavors!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I cant seem to pinpoint it, but wow, this has an amazing smell. But it seems to stay on you for a bit. The dropper is of high quality, and the dose marks on the bottle are easy to read. I actually like the bottle, even without the label. Dark reddish color. Makes me feel like Im smuggling something. Lol
It is a liquid, not gel like, and not oily. Gotta figure out how long it needs to be on before sweating. bighulksmash? First dose was
.5ml, to assess my tolerance. Then Ill jump to 1ml.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So I cant seem to pinpoint it, but wow, this has an amazing smell. But it seems to stay on you for a bit. The dropper is of high quality, and the dose marks on the bottle are easy to read. I actually like the bottle, even without the label. Dark reddish color. Makes me feel like Im smuggling something. Lol
It is a liquid, not gel like, and not oily. Gotta figure out how long it needs to be on before sweating. bighulksmash? First dose was
.5ml, to assess my tolerance. Then Ill jump to 1ml.
Good job !i started with 1.2 or 1.5 by accident. It was dark in my house and i just went ham on the dropper !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Remember im a delusional caffeinated zombie from remulon

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It would probably have lower you estrogen a bit already?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hum Did you run anything suppressive lately? I guest event do Epi is mild it can be suppressive! Are old are you if you don<t mind me asking?
Nothing suppressive ran prior and Im 38, with 3 stressful jobs.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
subbed and eagerly following along. I am hoping to use this as part of a PCT later this year!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash how u feeling since being off tren? Oops I mean Virtus! Lol!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash how u feeling since being off tren? Oops I mean Virtus! Lol!
I got the tren shakes .... balls are plumped out . Ohhh virtus .... oh man i noticed the small drop off in aggression and sex drive.
Will be retesting in a few days. Insurance only allows every 41 days all the sudden.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. If it works I may get some for my pct following my andro

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went with 1.ml today, but might back it off to maybe .6 for longevity of the product since this seems to be in ridiculously high demand and supply is limited at the time. Still loving the smell, but no difference in feelz yet, but its only day 3 and I just got fishes with a 2.5 week rotation of 48 hours on and 24 hours off at the fire department, so, exhaustion is in full run. The wife will be home in a few, and I Haven't seen her in 2 days, so lets see what happens. Plus, I will dose in the morning, and be at the gym for a back attack, and Im hoping the aggression may start to kick in.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why would you have aggression? This is being marketed as an AI, right?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you have aggression? This is being marketed as an AI, right?
It is, but hulk was saying he was getting it. But, I Will be adding BPS Endosurge, and hypothetically speaking, with the lowering of estrogen along with the elevation of testosterone, Im hoping to het a little. My Test levels are stupid low, so Im betting on the combination of the 2 will make me feel a bit more aggressive. Does that make sense or am I rambling on like an idiot?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Endosurge will have you a tad edgier (used it several times), but I don't think you're looking at anything you're going to feel "kick in" per se. But I see where your train of thought is, sure.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge will have you a tad edgier (used it several times), but I don't think you're looking at anything you're going to feel "kick in" per se. But I see where your train of thought is, sure.
Good, i was starting to doubt myself!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.6ml today, joints seem to be a little sore. Not sure of the culprit just yet.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So as stated this morning, I dosed
.6ml after my shower. My joints are pretty damn sore today, but not blaming the Virtus as of yet, knowing Ive lived a bit rough and didnt take care of myself. We'll see how it goes. But its mainly in my elbows and wrists. Did have a great workout, and tomorrow Ill be starting the fatburner to go with this, as well as my PCT from my Epi Andro run. More to come!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did my .6ml today again, went to the biceps and triceps for application. Joints are killing me, but other than that Im feeling pretty damn good. Caught up on some Much needed sleep. My elbows are feeling dry though. It actually hurts to load and unload the stretcher into the back of the ambulance.