FireTitan droppin E's with Iron Legions Virtus

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice anything else besides sore joint's?
Not really. I have been in a pretty good mood today, but theyre could be other reasons for that as well. Fat burner, and I actually caught up on a bit of sleep that I have been lacking due to my recent work schedule. My knees constantly have various pains, butIve never had an issue with wrists and elbows.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You need more sleep bro more efa's and some good fruit.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After talking with Iron Legion, Im going to take a small break, to see if it makes a difference in my joints. It could very well be my reaction, or something entirely different. Last night I was wrestling with my son, and he snatched the arm thats connected to my bad shoulder... NOT good. Woke up sore as h3ll. Im sure Im going to end up sucking in my pride and seeing the Doc again. Maybe I can just get a shot.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope this product just isn't for you and this fixes the problem ASAP!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
After talking with Iron Legion, Im going to take a small break, to see if it makes a difference in my joints. It could very well be my reaction, or something entirely different. Last night I was wrestling with my son, and he snatched the arm thats connected to my bad shoulder... NOT good. Woke up sore as h3ll. Im sure Im going to end up sucking in my pride and seeing the Doc again. Maybe I can just get a shot.
Get well soon bud

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice any difference in joints?
So far, just a bit. I can still feel it in my elbows, but I also didnt lift today so I really haven't tested them. Itll probably be Tuesday before I lift again. Today was straight up cardio, and tomorrow is a day with my wife for our Anniversary. Im figuring by Tuesday, Ill know for sure. Thanks

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I saw in a thread that if Virtus didn't work bighulksmash would reimburse u your money!!! Lmao!!!:stooges:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Balls :lol:
If virtus dont work u aint got none !

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey bud, sorry I've been trying to get back to you via email...just been slammed!

wanted to check to see how the progress is coming after taking a break. Remember, there is nothing more important than your health and livelihood.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
So far, just a bit. I can still feel it in my elbows, but I also didnt lift today so I really haven't tested them. Itll probably be Tuesday before I lift again. Today was straight up cardio, and tomorrow is a day with my wife for our Anniversary. Im figuring by Tuesday, Ill know for sure. Thanks
Just checking in to see if things have improved with your joints and workouts? Hope things are back to normal!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bud, sorry I've been trying to get back to you via email...just been slammed!

wanted to check to see how the progress is coming after taking a break. Remember, there is nothing more important than your health and livelihood.
Just checking in to see if things have improved with your joints and workouts? Hope things are back to normal!
I emailed you IronLegion. But yes, I took a break and it wasnt but 2 days and the joints felt better. I started again after a few days, and immediately started hurting. BUT..... After a trip to my physician for a check up on other stuff it dawned on me, the joints that were so bad off while using the Virtus, are joint that either I have arthritis in or I have had some serious injuries in sometime in my past. With that being said, I am confident saying that it is me, and not the Virtus. I could definitely tell I had a better overall feeling while using it, even able to stay awake later in the evenings, which was a plus for the wifey. I can handle some joint pain, but in all honesty, when my elbow started trying to lock up while lifting a loaded stretcher while on shift, It had me a bit worried. That particular elbow, yeah, it was fractured several years ago. IronLegion, if youll either PM me or email me, I am more than willing to discuss this further with you. I do however want anyone reading this to remember, I am in no way stating that the Virtus is causing me to have have issues, my problem seems to be previously injured areas being affected by one of the properties in Virtus. Ill follow up later!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
If anything your encountered joint issues could be considered an endorsement of the effectiveness and rapid action of Virtus.

If I recall AIs, and lowering estrogen in general, can lead to "dry" joints, which will exacerbate any preexisting injuries. That you started experiencing those side effects of low E within just a couple of days of starting Virtus would seem to imply that it clobbered your estrogen levels pretty effectively. Unless I am just over-simplifying and misinterpreting what I had read?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anything your encountered joint issues could be considered an endorsement of the effectiveness and rapid action of Virtus.

If I recall AIs, and lowering estrogen in general, can lead to "dry" joints, which will exacerbate any preexisting injuries. That you started experiencing those side effects of low E within just a couple of days of starting Virtus would seem to imply that it clobbered your estrogen levels pretty effectively. Unless I am just over-simplifying and misinterpreting what I had read?
No, I am completely agreeing with you on it! Thats why it was so hard for me to put down what I did, because I didnt want anyone else NOT familiar with AIs to think the Virtus was no good, when in fact its the exact opposite. I do believe in the product, and it has made me realize just how bad I have taken care of myself in the past!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sorry to hear FireTitan i agree i highly doubt virtus had anything to do with the joint issues.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
old age and abuse of heavy wgts bro- it happens to everyone. I wrote a letter to Poland spring the other day blaming them for frequent urination issues. lol ;o)

happen to me using Spartan mass. got so much stronger and just keep pressing up the wgts, but old injuries caught fast. sucks man

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
old age and abuse of heavy wgts bro- it happens to everyone. I wrote a letter to Poland spring the other day blaming them for frequent urination issues. lol ;o)

happen to me using Spartan mass. got so much stronger and just keep pressing up the wgts, but old injuries caught fast. sucks man
Yes it does!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Its all good bro we still love you .!!!!! I know a guy or 2 that would take it !
LOL, you offering to "help a brother out" and take it off of his hands to remove the daily reminder of his short run of it?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
...and abuse of heavy wgts bro...
No way, no abuse happened. They were clearly asking for it! I even distinctly heard one say "That all ya got?"

:D

Ok, I will now crawl back into my corner and drag my twisted sense of humor with me :D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way, no abuse happened. They were clearly asking for it! I even distinctly heard one say "That all ya got?"

:D

Ok, I will now crawl back into my corner and drag my twisted sense of humor with me :D
Ive heard the same chants from my plates. Cocky bastardz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dry joints that fast likely wouldn't even have happened on letrozole (having been someone who has foolishly destroyed their e2 with letro in the past). And I highly doubt Virtus would be as powerful as letro, as nothing else ever has been so potent. More likely, the dryness in the joints is simply a quality of Virtus. Arimistane, for example, has been shown with bloodwork to be nearly useless in controlling estrogen. Bit of a scam in that regard - but it was fantastic as a mild diuretic that produced a crisper, harder look it turned out, and it bugged a lot of people's joints with very little effect on estrogen levels.

We really can't know Virtus's true effects on e levels without drawing bloods.