Finishing 4 weeks of erase/daa/at2. Ok to go to ep/ae/alphamine?

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
I'm soon finishing my 4 weeks of Erase/DAA/AT2 and loved the stack. I want to continue to drop the fat and preserve/gain what muscle I can (currently at 10% and looking to get to 6-7%).

Is it ok to do 4 more weeks and move up to EP/AE/Alphamine? Oh I also take hemavol too.

Also since I did 4 weeks of at2, should I only do 4 weeks of alphamine?

Thanks much!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm soon finishing my 4 weeks of Erase/DAA/AT2 and loved the stack. I want to continue to drop the fat and preserve/gain what muscle I can (currently at 10% and looking to get to 6-7%).

Is it ok to do 4 more weeks and move up to EP/AE/Alphamine? Oh I also take hemavol too.

Also since I did 4 weeks of at2, should I only do 4 weeks of alphamine?

Thanks much!
Totally fine to move to 4 weeks of EP, AE, and Alphamine. And yes, I would take 4 weeks off of Alphamine and AT2 after this month. You could always do EP, DAA, and Alphamine and then save the AnaBeta to run it right after.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally fine to move to 4 weeks of EP, AE, and Alphamine. And yes, I would take 4 weeks off of Alphamine and AT2 after this month. You could always do EP, DAA, and Alphamine and then save the AnaBeta to run it right after.

this is is right on. agree 100%

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
^^^this