Fine to go 8 weeks on androvar/super mandro? 10 weeks ostashred?

goodguygreg

Awards
Im currently on week 6 dosages are (in caps per day)
Androvar 2/3/3/4/5/6
Ostashred 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Super mandro 2/2/3/4/5/5

Started the mandro and androvar two weeks after ostashred

Planning on two weeks at 2 ostashred caps, 6 androvar, 6 supermandro

My nuts are in good shape still pretty big and no sides to report yet just a little bloat. I have serm pct planned out just wondering if id be pushing my luck but its pretty mild stuff at the same time

Thanks in advance

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run with it!

goodguygreg

Awards
Yuppppp. How have the results been OP?
Awesome dude. Im bulking and up around 15lbs, but leaner looking at the same time.
All my lifts have skyrocketed and my endurance in the gym is through the roof.

Some mild joint discomfort but no teneonitis or anything to report, some mild lethargy when running 4 caps or more but nothing too bad really. Standard back pumps and calve pumps like on most ph. My libido is still fine i would say my sex drive is def lower but when duty calls theres no problem

At my dosage i'd say the strength gains are better than when i ran a real mild cycle of halodrol (25/25/50/50/50) the size and weight gains are very similar but feel less 'wet' at this point, and sides are just about the same

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. 15lbs is great. Often times people don't realize how effective these Andro runs can be ;)

goodguygreg

Awards
Nice man. 15lbs is great. Often times people don't realize how effective these Andro runs can be ;)

It definitely exceeded my expectations! Also i'll be ordering from strongsupplementshop again, quality service and good information on all their products.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It definitely exceeded my expectations! Also i'll be ordering from strongsupplementshop again, quality service and good information on all their products.
Appreciate those kind words my man :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate those kind words my man :)
And we're here to answer any questions you may have. Ask away!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
15 lbs is incredible i got 12 lbs off of super dmz 3.0 and its methylated

AEO

Awards
Hey I know this was a while ago but it got my attention quickly because this is the exact cycle I was looking to run in a few months. I am about to start my first cycle of Super Mandro/ Andro the Giant for 6 weeks and hopefully build up strength. After PCT I was going to run Anafuse for 8 weeks and then jump into this exact cycle. Osta Shred/ Androvar/ Super Mandro for 6-8 weeks. I of course want to continue to gain strength but as far as cutting up I know Osta Shred and Androvar are supposed to be two of the best and that's what I need to do. My question is how does this sound? Any changes? Would you add anything, drop anything? Switch anything around? Any advice would be much appreciated.

goodguygreg

Awards
Hey I know this was a while ago but it got my attention quickly because this is the exact cycle I was looking to run in a few months. I am about to start my first cycle of Super Mandro/ Andro the Giant for 6 weeks and hopefully build up strength. After PCT I was going to run Anafuse for 8 weeks and then jump into this exact cycle. Osta Shred/ Androvar/ Super Mandro for 6-8 weeks. I of course want to continue to gain strength but as far as cutting up I know Osta Shred and Androvar are supposed to be two of the best and that's what I need to do. My question is how does this sound? Any changes? Would you add anything, drop anything? Switch anything around? Any advice would be much appreciated.
I don't know how concrete of an answer I can give you here honestly. Personally, on the cycle I ran in the original post, I was far too hungry all the time to consider running it on a cut. My original intent on that cycle was to cut but I found the strength/weight gain too hard to ignore and changed priorities. I probably gained around 20lbs, obviously not all muscle, but the hunger pangs were really hard to ignore. Right now I'm two weeks into a mini-cut / recomp running just androvar at 4 caps a day for 8 weeks and it's definitely easier to cut on when it comes to appetite. Even on a deficit I'm gaining strength already just a couple weeks in. Just some stuff to consider man some more knowledgeable dudes on this forum could probably lead you to the best combo for cutting.