Finally: My Winter Cycle

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up the Oratropin from the P.O., and took my first dose. I can't wait till this stuff starts to kick in :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just got home from the gym; trained chest. I didn't push any incredible weights, I kept my reps slow, and it felt great. My delts and chest were so pumped I could hardly put my jacket on :D

I stepped on the scale and...202.2lbs :D

After languishing at 199 for so long, I just had a great leap forward :head:

I don't think this could have anything to do with the OT on only the 2nd day. I've been steadily bumping cals, and the 4derm should really be kicking in right about now...

...speaking of which: When I used Dermabolics 4derm and Norderm before, I never had any sort of issues with irritation, etc. This time around, when I apply to upper arms and sides it burns. When I shower (many hours after application), it gets itchy as hell. :wtf: At first, I was worried that it might be gone bad or something, but it is definitely working, as evidenced by my omnipresent wood...(come home to me wifey...).

I think that is about it. I'm gonna add in the M-TRN in about a week, and run that with this stack until I run out of 4derm. I have 3 bottles, and I'm running about 600mg/day, so I probably have around 2 days left.

When wifey gets home, I'll have her take a back pic and a front double bi. That'll be to silence the fat ass comment :FUfinger: (cough...go to hell BPMartyr...cough, cough) :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on breaking 200 man, we know you'd been working on that for a good while. You're getting big... and there's no turning back! :head:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That'll be to silence the fat ass comment :FUfinger: (cough...go to hell BPMartyr...cough, cough) :D
"Incoming!"

"MEDIC!"

"He got me doc"

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was a bit short b/c I have a hectic week. I did pullups 2x10, then strapped on a 35lb. plate and got 2x6. Next I hit T-Bar Rows, working my way up to 140x10...115x6...90x5 (3-Drop). This set kicked my ass. Then I just hit up a couple of sets of machine lat PD. I think it is a Hammer Strength machine, and the motion is really part PD and part row. I finished it off with an anonymous exercise, kneeling in the cable X for a hybrid type of PD. I was toast and headed home.

Back pumps are still in effect. I don't know if this is from the HD-50. Maybe Halo has a long half-life. Definitely annoying. I've also been getting frequent heartburn, which I have read can be a side of AAS. :whiner:
I resisted the urge to step on the scale again. Too much and I'll just go crazy.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey for the hearburn Beowulf, just have some organic apple cider vinegar ED on an empty stomach. A couple tablespoons in a half-glass of water should do. Will fix you up in a couple days. Grunt Guarantees. ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
bump that. I love me some Apple Cider Vinegar "with mother". oooo yeah. Good call Grunt

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the idea w/ Apple Cider Vinegar. I actually bought some recently for it's glucose disposal properties. I was actually a bit "backed up" at the time, and I'm wondering if that had something to do with it, b/c I've felt fine since that passed.

Does anyone know if there is a correlation between dairy products and constipation? I think I remember reading reference to that consequence of too much dairy, and my dairy intake had been very high--3 cups of CC and 1/4-5/8 gallons of skim milk.

I've had a hectic week, and I missed a workout and a couple of meals. I had a great arm workout yesterday, and I'm gonna hit legs in a little while :D

I started the M-TRN yesterday, and I dropped the Max LMG. Definite overkill. I'm wondering if I should maybe add the M-TST to this stack.
It would basically be like:
Test: 4ad and TST
EQ: 1,4Andro
Tren: M-TRN
Should be nice with the Oratropin!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The peptides in milk are enclosed in the proteins we all love: casein, lactalbumin, beta-lactaglobulin and lactoferrin. Unfortunately some of the milk's peptides can remain largely undigested in digestive tract, which has a sedative effect on your bowels leaving you backed up brutha..Down the milk, up the fruits for three or four days and your pipes should clear right up.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Mullet

BTW, I never included my Test labs. They came out @ 701 (249-827).

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from a leg workout, and I am friggin' annoyed :rant: I am getting ridiculous back pumps. I started off with squats, and worked up to 225x15 (ass to ankles). I had to quit there b/c the pumps were kicking in. So I moved over to leg press. I began at 4plates/side, a pretty easy starting point. By the 7th rep I had to quit :frustrate:

I moved on to hack squats. I warmed up with 1 plate/side, and got through 10. I had to quit b/c of the pumps.

I finally did some walking DB lunges so that the workout wouldn't be a complete waste. I was able to do a few slow, high rep sets with light DBs. I finished with a couple of Leg Curl/Leg Extension supersets, and I called it quits.

I took about 10g of taurine before the gym. I guess I need to start including some Potassium, and anything else that people can reccommend. Weird thing is, I've been off the HD-50 for about 10 days. I've never heard of 1,4Andro or 4AD giving back pumps. I just started the M-TRN, so I doubt it is from that. :wtf:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
What's up B? Are you taking anything like Citrulline Malate or anything like an NO product? I took Citrulline before a leg work out on SD and I could barely walk from it. The pump was unreal and not nessesary at all. I also found out I am never taking PP and Finigenx together again because when I hit 30 mg and around 21 ml I was not a happy guy at all. Anxious as hell. I don't know anything about 1,4 andro or 4ad for that matter. I was weened on SD. Try Celery seed? Are you going to give that bulk Baet that Custom has a go during Pct? I'm doing PP/SD here soon and all the goods(support supps.) are arriving shortly.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
What's up B? Are you taking anything like Citrulline Malate or anything like an NO product? I took Citrulline before a leg work out on SD and I could barely walk from it. The pump was unreal and not nessesary at all. I also found out I am never taking PP and Finigenx together again because when I hit 30 mg and around 21 ml I was not a happy guy at all. Anxious as hell. I don't know anything about 1,4 andro or 4ad for that matter. I was weened on SD. Try Celery seed? Are you going to give that bulk Baet that Custom has a go during Pct? I'm doing PP/SD here soon and all the goods(support supps.) are arriving shortly.
1,4 Andro is the PH to Boldenone. I have heard that Boldenone can cause painful pumps with more endurance oriented activities, but I hardly think a couple of sets of squats constitute an endurance feat.

4AD is the PH to Test, so it is basically like being on a fairly low-medium dose of test.

I'm already taking Celery Seed, Hawthorne Berry, Policosanol, Sesathin and ALA for safety purposes. I have a couple of bottles of AX Retain to use in PCT.

I have tons of PCT products at my disposal. I was going to run Dr. D's Inverse Serm/ATD PCT, but I think I might go with Clomid for 1-15 and Nolva for 16-30, and DHT throughout. ..and about 20 Days worth of Oratropin. This would followed by a month on the NHA Stack with double dose Activate.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I would hope running different compounds together would be beneficial, but sometimes I wonder if they don't complicate matters when combined. I saw no real weight jumps while on PP/Finigenx but I did lean out and strength was amazing and no back pumps. I may have gained 4 lbs? I'm still a big fan of SD solo. Your running the M-TRN so why not drop the 1,4 andro and keep on with the 4ad?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I would hope running different compounds together would be beneficial, but sometimes I wonder if they don't complicate matters when combined. I saw no real weight jumps while on PP/Finigenx but I did lean out and strength was amazing and no back pumps. I may have gained 4 lbs? I'm still a big fan of SD solo. Your running the M-TRN so why not drop the 1,4 andro and keep on with the 4ad?
B/C for 1,4 to do anything, you need to take a high dose for a long time. The amount of 1,4 I have left would be useless for another cycle. If I quit it, I'd just throw it away.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. I didn't weigh in today, but my strength is definitely climbing. I've only been on the M-TRN for a few days, so I'm guessing the surge is probably from the 4AD.

I hit 225x3 on incline today. :head: I know that is not much for a lot of you, but I'm still a little guy. I probably could have done this, or something close to it, a while ago, but I usually don't have a good spotter. Today I had a great spotter so I was confident enough to try.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job brutha!...A PR is PR, doesn't matter what the weight is

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Nice job bro!! I think you should add the TST.:woohoo: Have you givin it anymore thought?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Nice job bro!! I think you should add the TST.:woohoo: Have you givin it anymore thought?
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll stick with the plan for this week, hopefully get bloodwork, and then make the decision based on the results of the bloodwork. TST is basically untested. I asked Bioscience for bloodwork, but they haven't responded, so i don't want to jump right into it assuming that it is not too hepatoxic.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's a great idea- A lot of people would just throw it in as soon as they got it. Nice log so far how's your BP right now/other sides. Do you check it ED?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update

I haven't had any free time lately, so I haven't been updating. I don't have time to get bloodwork, so I guess I'll leave the TST out of it. I was getting a bit frustrated that my weight has not continued increasing, until I realized in the mirror that I've leaned out considerably. I have a long way to go for great abs, but I can see the top 4, which is much better than where I was a few days ago. I also look fuller, harder and bigger everywhere :)

I have about 15 days left until I'll start PCT. This has been a fun one! I just wish I had more time to focus 100% on diet and training. I certainly haven't neglected either at all, but I could be more obsessive than I have been. I can find the time for adding a 7th meal, I'm gonna try to kick up the cals 400-500
for the remainder of the cycle.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's a great idea- A lot of people would just throw it in as soon as they got it. Nice log so far how's your BP right now/other sides. Do you check it ED?
I haven't checked BP in a couple of weeks, but it was fine then. This may be an ignorant comment, but I can feel when my BP gets high. I don't feel that at all. I'm also taking Hawthorne Berry and Celery Seed.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe as opposed to finding time for another meal, you could make do with what you have and add an extra 100 calories to your already existent ones...I know that may not be an option but on heavy work/class days that's what I have to do...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Maybe as opposed to finding time for another meal, you could make do with what you have and add an extra 100 calories to your already existent ones...I know that may not be an option but on heavy work/class days that's what I have to do...
Time dependent, I'll alternate between 7 meals or 6 larger ones. I hate getting too full and bloated, so I'd rather eat less more often.

I just did a fairly light leg session. I'm still feeling those back pumps. Friggin' annoying. I just did hack squats today, bottoming out the machine with very long TUT. Then I did Leg Curls and Extensions. Not my ideal workout, but I was able to push it pretty hard. Squats are definitely out of the question right now :(

Other than that, all is good.

BTW, if you haven't yet, check out my ice cream recipe :food:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to update in a few days, so here we go.

I was still feeling the back pumps over the weekend, so for legs I just did tons of sets of hack squats, bottoming out the machine with very slow reps and light weight. This destroyed my legs, w/o putting any strain on my back.

Yesterday, I had a kick-ass chest workout. I'm sure this sounds laughable to some, but it was good for me. Sets looked like this:
45x15
55x15
65x12
75x10
85x8
95x8
I kept all reps strict and slow. After that I just went by feel, doing Dips for 3x20, Hammer Strength Incline 3x140x12. I finished it up with a drop set on the pec deck. Good stuff.

I also jumped on the scale and was up to 203.5 :D Veddy nice, especially since my abs are not completely obsured by blubber.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Quick Note: I think I discovered the source of the back pumps...the 1,4. It could just be a coincidence, but I've been scaling my dose back to 1.2g per day, down from 1.8. Back pumps steadily diminished. I'm moving right now, and my back hasn't even been bothering me :D

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Quick Note: I think I discovered the source of the back pumps...the 1,4. It could just be a coincidence, but I've been scaling my dose back to 1.2g per day, down from 1.8. Back pumps steadily diminished. I'm moving right now, and my back hasn't even been bothering me :D
Ahaa! I know as much as what you taught me about them but....Ahaa! It was a lucky guess. There you go man, keep on rollin.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been able to check in for a while because I just moved and my internet was down.

I had a great back workout today. Strength is still great. Thank you M-TRN! Unfortunately, between the move, the holiday, and two other parties I had to go to, my diet went to **** over the last few days, culminating in me eating a pint and a half of Ben n' Jerry's ice cream [yes, I was stoned :eek: ]

Even with the grotesque cheating, my weight dropped back to 201. I think this is from moving, as I did almost everything myself, going from a 3rd floor in one building to a 2nd floor in another.

I am gonna really crank the cals this week and try to hit 205 before this is all done.

I'm back on it 100%, and will stay this way, with very minor exception, until my B-Day in July. I only have a few days left on this cycle, and then it is into PCT. I have a feeling PCT will go well. Shutdown seems to be pretty minimal, I'll be using Oratropin for about 20 days of PCT, and I have some goodies to maintain as much as possible.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Re: Finally: My Winter Cycle...PCT Plans

I have tons of PCT goodies already, but I have not settled on a PCT arrangement. I was originally going to do the inverse SERM/ATD PCT, but I think I will try something different, b/c I want to run the NHA stack when I start cutting, once PCT is over.

I'm thinking I will use Clomid to get things started, with a 300mg frontload. I'll stick with the Clomid for the first 2 weeks (I need to reread the dosing info). At that point I think I might switch to Nolva for the last 2-3 weeks, also adding 25-50mg of RXT/AX PCT.

I will also be taking Retain, DHEA, USP Powerfull, and some other goodies that I've been taking throughout the cycle (ALA, Hawthorne Berry, Policosanol, Celery Seed Extract, Sesathin). I also consume about 45 g of fat from EVOO daily, and will continue that throughout.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man.

What kind of end-cycle result stats will you be posting up?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Total weight gained will not be anything too dramatic, but I have leaned out considerably. My abs were popping through pretty well, but I'm hoping I didn't totally destroy that with the binging.

Joseph L 28832

Awards
Beowulf, would you give me your honest opinion of the pros/cons of 1,4-andro you might have expeienced on this cycle (backpumps noted).

I'm in the same situation your in, 4 bottles and I don't want to loose them. I've read your log & am looking to start next week. A lot of very good information.

At any rate, any feedback on the 1,4- andor would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Beowulf, would you give me your honest opinion of the pros/cons of 1,4-andro you might have expeienced on this cycle (backpumps noted).

I'm in the same situation your in, 4 bottles and I don't want to loose them. I've read your log & am looking to start next week. A lot of very good information.

At any rate, any feedback on the 1,4- andor would be greatly appreciated.

Joe
Honestly, I can't say that I've noticed much from it, other than the back pumps. Maybe it is just me. I do recall that right before the first ban I read a lot of positive comments about 1,4. I stocked up, at which point it seemed like I was finding nothing but bad reviews.

I honestly don't think I noticed much from it, but the only way to know for yourself is to try it, especially if you run it without the everything I put in my cycle. If you have 1,4 and some 4AD transdermal, you should get a pretty good sense of its efficacy.

I have leaned out considerable while on this cycle, and that is one of Boldenone's purported properties. However, people have been noticing the same from HD-50 and M-TRN, so again, it is hard to say. I assume it was doing something, b/c it was giving me back pumps. I'd suggest dosing between 1 and 1.2g, which just happened to be the dose I planned on running throughout. I should have stuck to my initial plan :(

I hope my ambiguous answers help. Good luck, bro. Let me know how it turns out for you.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from doing a delt workout, and I have some great things to report.

I had a PR on DB shoulder presses: 85x7 :D

I jumped on the scale and I am weighing 205.0 :woohoo:

I'm guessing that the drop to around 200 was just a typical fluctuation, as all other weigh-ins for
the last weeks have been headed in the 205 direction. Again, :woohoo:

Joseph L 28832

Awards
Honestly, I can't say that I've noticed much from it, other than the back pumps. Maybe it is just me. I do recall that right before the first ban I read a lot of positive comments about 1,4. I stocked up, at which point it seemed like I was finding nothing but bad reviews.

I honestly don't think I noticed much from it, but the only way to know for yourself is to try it, especially if you run it without the everything I put in my cycle. If you have 1,4 and some 4AD transdermal, you should get a pretty good sense of its efficacy.

I have leaned out considerable while on this cycle, and that is one of Boldenone's purported properties. However, people have been noticing the same from HD-50 and M-TRN, so again, it is hard to say. I assume it was doing something, b/c it was giving me back pumps. I'd suggest dosing between 1 and 1.2g, which just happened to be the dose I planned on running throughout. I should have stuck to my initial plan :(

I hope my ambiguous answers help. Good luck, bro. Let me know how it turns out for you.

Yes it does, I appreciate your response, it does seam difficult to give a true opinion on it with the addeditions to the stack.
I beleive I will attempt your origional plan (only b/c I have the SD on hand & not the HD-50)
However, next Wednesday=showtime!
good job on the 205.
Joe

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: 206.0 :head:

This is a 12lb. gain since the beginning, but it is actually more than that, because I have absolutely, undoubtedly leaned out quite a bit. Of course, it isn't all muscle, and the only thing that matters is what remains at the end of PCT, when I'm ready to start cutting. I probably need to drop 10-15lbs of fat. When I cut with Bobo last year, I dropped 14lbs. in 2 months. I will be leaner when I start cutting than I was then, but my goal is to get a few % lower than I was last year.

I think the Oratropin is probably kicking in. I've been bumping cals bit by bit, but I've now done over 20 doses of OT, so it should be kicking in. I've been taking OT about 5 times per week. IBE told me on the phone (and I've read many times) that serum levels are elevated for 48 hours, so I've been doing this to draw it out a bit. I just have a bit of 4AD left. Once it is gone, I'll start PCT. Probably Monday or Tuesday. I'm gonna start Retain tonight, and run it throughout. I may add some clen toward the end of PCT, once the Oratropin runs out, in order to stave off fat gain (a la Milwood).

My workout today kinda sucked. I did legs again, and as I was warming up on squats, at about 185x7 the pumps started kicking in. I did my hack squat trick, slow reps, bottoming out the machine. This hammered my legs, but I would like more variety. I couldn't even do leg press; the pumps were still in full effect; so I finished off with leg extensions and leg curls.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I'm thinking I might keep a cutting journal. It makes it much easier to stay on track and is a great tool to reflect on what you could have done differently.