finally found some, i'm buying iForce's Max Out! + I have a few questions...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
In the UK, arachidonic acid products are mad expensive. Eg xfactor advanced is £50 which is ~70-80 dollars!

however, I've found iForce MaxOut at a great price.

Im going to buy 1 bottle initially, run it at 4 caps/day, and if it works I'll buy another, and if not its not £1000s wasted.

Anyone have any tips how to maximise my Max Out?

eg stay on creatine to make a fair comparison?
eg higher volume training? lower volume?
eg do i avoid/increase certain types of fats?

thanks!!!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid is known for it's effects on inflammation. This means after even a light workout you're going to wake up sore in the morning almost inevitably until your body asseses tolerance to it. I would recommend eating as much as you can so you don't wake up too sore; because it can hurt. I remember days after I squatted I could barely walk up stairs.

Creatine would work well with this as your muscles are going to be engorged with blood on many days and Creatine may absorb better into these fibers. Also take in a lot of Omega-6 fatty acids which is found in a lot of foods because this will be very beneficial to your lipids. Your insulin sensitivity should increase as well, which is good especially for building muscle.

AA has no health risks ATM that i've heard of and 25r is a very anabolic compound. The other ingredients will work synergistically with AA and 25r; especially Narangin. Follow the dosage and I'd recommend running it for the full 50 days (2 bottles) to acheive maximum results.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid is known for it's effects on inflammation. This means after even a light workout you're going to wake up sore in the morning almost inevitably until your body asseses tolerance to it. I would recommend eating as much as you can so you don't wake up too sore; because it can hurt. I remember days after I squatted I could barely walk up stairs.

Creatine would work well with this as your muscles are going to be engorged with blood on many days and Creatine may absorb better into these fibers. Also take in a lot of Omega-6 fatty acids which is found in a lot of foods because this will be very beneficial to your lipids. Your insulin sensitivity should increase as well, which is good especially for building muscle.

AA has no health risks ATM that i've heard of and 25r is a very anabolic compound. The other ingredients will work synergistically with AA and 25r; especially Narangin. Follow the dosage and I'd recommend running it for the full 50 days (2 bottles) to acheive maximum results.
Very solid post. It takes time for the ArA to build up usually 3 weeks to peak so make sure you do like Brymaster suggested and run it for 50-75 days for max benefits. I had incredible pumps on DOMS on it.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys

any tips on taking it with or without food?
on preworkout days, how long preworkout?
still take my preworkout supp?
should I go higher volume or keep normal training routine?

sorry for all the questions

thanks for the info you guys have given already

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say take this with food. Most of the time supplements are best taken with food or around meal time because your metabolism speeds up thus making you metabolize max out quicker.
If you mean before working out I'd say take dose fifteen minutes before.

Sure Max Out can be stacked with anything.

Keep your training routine similar but not exactly the same. Go medium volume. The higher you go the more sore you will be in the morning. It's up to you.

Get ready for a fun cycle~I know from experience :147:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys

sorry for all the questions

thanks for the info you guys have given already
With food is good. When my pumps got so insane and starting hurting enough that I had to increase time between sets just to recover is when I decided I no longer needed a pre workout! Some people won't get it that bad, depends on the person. It works great for pumps so you could save some money while on Max-Out if you'd like, or just toss in a stim if you want the energy and pumps. Just another option from my own experience. Train according to your desired results. ArA will significantly increase the DOMS, so just make sure you are fully recovered before you hit that same body part again. You may need to adjust your workout a few weeks in to allow for this.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
awesome stuff

thanks for taking the time to answer sooo many questions

i wont be starting for 3 weeks (exams etc) but im veeeery excited

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MaxOut is AWESOME. I was really upset when I heard we DC'd it :(

I like to run it with a test booster...preferably one with Divanil in it to insure I can really maximize on the increase androgen receptors that AA gives you.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MaxOut is AWESOME. I was really upset when I heard we DC'd it :(

I like to run it with a test booster...preferably one with Divanil in it to insure I can really maximize on the increase androgen receptors that AA gives you.
Like Mass FX?

Max-Out + Mass FX = Superdrol w/o sides :bigok:

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip VT

being on stoked now, and then I want to try Reversitol V2 after this Max Out, I want to keep it to just Max Out to keep it as non-hormonal as I can... if that makes sense

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the tip VT

being on stoked now, and then I want to try Reversitol V2 after this Max Out, I want to keep it to just Max Out to keep it as non-hormonal as I can... if that makes sense
Makes sense bro; although stacking it with something like Testabolan V.2 may yield even greater results, MaxOut is strong enough on its own to induce both mass and strength gains. So if you do not feel comfortable with stacking it, then by all means solo will do just fine as well. We are just assisting you in naming other products to open the doors to endless possibilities to only give you better results if you desire in a synergistic way.

Best of luck bro and I think you will be just fine and quite surprised at the power of max out!

Mike

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks critical bench

i appreciate, and am tempted by, stacking. but ill give it a go solo, and if it works, then next time round i'll try stacking it