TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
havoc 20-30-40-40(first 2 days 10mg and40mg depends on sides)+liv52

post cycle therapy: post cycle support
atd low dosage 25mg for 3 weeks
testabolan (test booster) 6 weeks

ur thoughts/advice? cycle is gonna begin next january
I'm no expert, but I think testabolan is a Prohormone, not a test booster, and not something you'd want to use in PCT.

It converts to Boldenone according to my Google search.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Testabolan is NOT a 'test booster', its a ph and converts to test.

How old are you?

Musclefever

Awards
what he said
im 21, i asked iforce reps and told me testabolan is a test booster ie they suggest it to be used during a cycle of bold200 so ur libido should stay up and suggest that testabolan should be also used along with an ai for bold200 pct..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe something is misinterpreted...but it sounds like a ph.

Testabolan Information
What is Testabolan?

Testabolan is a nutritional supplement in the category of anabolic/androgenic agents that influences specific hormones in the human body. Testabolan is the most intense anabolic/androgenic testosterone stack ever developed to increase muscular size (bulk), increase cellular density (hardness), and promote dermal tone (vascularity).

What do anabolic and androgenic mean?

Anabolic refers to the building or construction part of molecular synthesis. In order to build muscle you must be in an anabolic state, i.e., you are in a building state where protein synthesis occurs and muscle cells increase in size. To the contrast, catabolic means the breaking down or destruction phase of molecular synthesis. During energy production substances are broken down and used as energy. In relation to muscle building, catabolism refers to the breakdown of muscle proteins and the loss of muscle.

Androgen or androgenic refers to the specific male hormones that are responsible for male characteristics. Testosterone, for example, is an androgen hormone that influences muscular growth, facial and body hair, aggression, and all other male characteristics.

How does Testabolan work?

Testabolan contains very powerful prohormone substances that the body converts directly to specific androgen hormones. This conversion causes an increase in the naturally occurring levels of these hormones in your body and a subsequently greater influence on muscular growth. One substance influences muscular growth (bulking), another influences muscular definition and vascularity, and another protects against unwanted side effects.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
If it turns into an androgen then it's a PH, from what I can get from the product description it's an oral version of bold but with two additional compounds in the mix to lower sides (presumably). So it's not a pct option.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
This was talked about over at DA and this is what a rep said;

Testabolan is designed to be taken ON cycle as well as PCT.

It is not a prohormone. It is a natural test booster used to keep shutdown at a minimum and make the shift into PCT much smoother allowing the user to keep more of their gains made on their cycle.

You can take it solo.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
This was talked about over at DA and this is what a rep said;

Testabolan is designed to be taken ON cycle as well as post cycle therapy.

It is not a prohormone. It is a natural test booster used to keep shutdown at a minimum and make the shift into PCT much smoother allowing the user to keep more of their gains made on their cycle.

You can take it solo.
Well, not a few searches on the internet very strongly indicate that this is a prohormone. (not that I trust everything on the internet)

Also, the rep on the phone might be a 19 year old drop out hired for customer support (as most are) and therefore I dont neccessarily trust them either.

Since the possibility of screwing yourself up royally exists if you are wrong, I wouldn't risk it and I would find something else where there is no question. (unless you are tired of being able to get hard and prefer to have man-boobs)

At this site:
http://www.a1nutrition.com/buy-iforce-testabolan/

I found these ingredients:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
** Boldenoid (1,4-Androstadiene-3, 17-Dione) 50 mg
** Masteroid (5-alpha-Androstane-3, 17-beta diol) 50 mg
** Phytoroid (Beta Sitosterol) 50 mg

On this site, I find this information:
http://www.iforcenutrition.com/nf_testabolan.asp

Proprietary Matrix: 25-hexahydroxycholest-one™ (Patent Pending extraction yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-en-6-one) 26-Hydroxydiocine™ (26-0-beta-1-glucopiranosil, 22-hydroxifurost-5-en-3-beta,26diol,3-0-beta-diglucoramnoside) Isolated embryonic oglio-peptides, inositol hexaphosphate

I dont know what to trust, and therefore I would be very wary.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testabolan is NOT a prohormone.

We originally had a product called Testabolan that was a PH, however our current product is a Natural Test booster.

It is designed to be used both on cycle and during PCT to help aide in lessening shutdown, improve libido, and most importantly help pack on those extra lbs.

If anyone has anyone questions about Testabolan, feel free to pm me at any time.

-vaughn

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Testabolan is NOT a prohormone.

We originally had a product called Testabolan that was a PH, however our current product is a Natural Test booster.

-vaughn
Well, that explains a lot.

Thanks.