Finally, a true DMAA Replacement is Here (New Clearshot)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this should go in product reviews, but there is not one set up for the new clearshot yet. I also wanted to spread the good news to all. I am a bit of an E-Pharm/Prototype nuthugger, but only because I love their stuff. I received mine in the mail today (both flavors) and here are my initial impressions:

Product kicked in after 15 min of consumption just like the old clearshot. I felt a nice warm flush/thermogenic effect at first, then came a rush of energy. I was wide ass awake and just ready to crush weights. It was odd because with so much energy I felt like i should be very jittery and it took me a second to realize I was not jittery at all. Yohimbe and extracts kill me with sides and even though I was a 1,3 whore, it gave me bad jitters and headaches if I took too much. The comedown is EXTREMELY smooth. 3 hours after taking it, I am alert and have a very nice calm euphoria and sense of well being. No crash. I had a total of 10 hours of sleep in the past 4 days, killed a workout, and even went for a long run after. Focus is very very good. Its like you have the energy to run a marathon, but you could also sit down and study or focus on things. I am sitting here now knocking out tons of paperwork I have been putting off because I am still very focused.

I can say with absolute certainty, the new clearshot is by far the best stimulant/energy released product since 1,3 was banned, and one of my favorites period. I have tried enhanced, craze, alphamine, powermax, dexaprine, prodigy you name it and to me this blows them all away. Honestly, I have only used it once so far, but if these results keep up it will easily become my favorite energy product ever. Its really hard to describe. It is a true mix of all out energy and a calm focus. Best of both worlds. For 12 bucks, everyone should give it a shot.

Awesome work PA

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Also, I took 30cc (1 1/2 servings)
That is pretty much my experience. Its funny when you described the way that you felt like you have so much energy that you should be jittery ...but you are not. The first time I tried it I used 40ml which is my standard dose of the original. I got a head rush and a butt load of energy. So much that I thought I was going to have the jitters, but I did not. It is indeed an excellent product and an apt replacement for the original

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is pretty much my experience. Its funny when you described the way that you felt like you have so much energy that you should be jittery ...but you are not. The first time I tried it I used 40ml which is my standard dose of the original. I got a head rush and a butt load of energy. So much that I thought I was going to have the jitters, but I did not. It is indeed an excellent product and an apt replacement for the original
I think it is much better than the original and I am one of those nuts who stocked up on those half gallon jugs before they ran out. I have not been this impressed since the very first time I tried 1,3.

After finishing my paperwork, I cleaned the whole house. My brother just called me who I split it with and he said the same thing. He has been doing proposals, cleaning his house, paperwork, he can't stop either. This is the only OTC thing I have taken that comes close the focus of adderall. It gives you that feeling of just being excited to get stuff done. Just look how much I have been typing as proof...

Now the bad and good thing about this is that it is much longer lasting than I thought. Most stimulants (legal or otherwise) barely ever last past 1-2 hours. I am at 4 hours now and still going strong. Perfect for long study sessions or work. Bad for trying to sleep at night...

I would not suggest this for those who workout close to bedtime

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next order, will defiantly PIITB...great review! Tks

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Next order, will defiantly PIITB...great review! Tks
Anytime. Just trying to spread the word. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.

I took it exactly at 5:00PM and as of 10:00PM it has finally started to wear off. Will post follow up impressions once I try it again

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the fat loss effects if any?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, but is it anything more than an energy shot?. Pre-workout?. Fat loss?.
all energy supps are pretty much fat loss products and pre-workout products also

as a shot though its more inclined to be perceived as a quick pick me up