Final round, last bout of opinions on something we have discussed before...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
And that is the bankruptcy issue I have been facing ever since I left AM like 7 months ago.

I talked to a lawyer, then blew it off, because quite frankly its mentally debilitating.

Since then I went through being a roof estimator, a lift driver, and now I test printers at a place called Intechra. (talk about wide range lol).

Spent a year jobless, lived off credit when I was already in over my head, had my last job 3 months, got tossed, went two more weeks jobless, got my current one.

Phone never stops ringing, credit already sucks.

My car was repoed, I have everything from and old cell bill, to a bunch of medical bills, to a couple defaulted credit cards, the repoed car, etc.

I am stuck at home with my parents, which mentally humiliates me and makes me angry, and suppresses me spiritually.

I have talked about it on here before, and some my friends on here are very wise, very helpful, and actually care(hence why AM is a literal family to me, I love you guys lol).

Essentially though I think its stay where I am, I cant get back in school atm, things suck, I am car-less, only got a cell through my parents, cant lift my head up, etc.

Or I can file and deal with the bad credit and junk. Then I can probably move out soon, breath, start to live my life, save up a lil get back in school, save up enough to get cert'd as a PT as well, buy a cheap car to run around in, get a girl, and start living again.

To those who know me probably know the long path to this poophole I am in started about 4 years ago. Tired of fighting the same demons you know?

Its just scare because people who file either push through it and become successful and overcomer's, or they fail and end up in a trailer park...no middle ground seemingly. And that is scary as hell because I screw up often.

Probably me just freaking out because of making a life altering decision that I seem to believe will have everyone look lowly on me and turn away any potential girls I meet, etc....