FINAFLEX-(PX, BCAA/SAA, ALC/CLA) LJ's transformation

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
When this ride comes to an end, please use the following for your review:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

PX BLACK
1) This product was a great source of clean energy...
2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner...
3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite...
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
5) This product gave me the jitters...
6) This product helped me lose weight?

BCAA+SAA
1) This product enhanced my recovery...
2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
3) This product kept me hydrated...
4) This product tasted great...
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

ALC+CLA
1) This product helped with Fat Loss...
2) This product improved my Overall Body Composition...
3) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
Will do!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha! Damn phone.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty Gents..! so now that every evening is not filled..I am now ready to log regularly.
So yes i did work chest out tuesday and back yesterday but i am also tryin to forget those two workouts lol (they were weenie)
Anyways back to the present...im going to hit it really hard these remainder two weeks on this stack because ths last two weeks were screwed up.
So just got done with shoulders and everything was super setted.
I did a ton of bb shrugs , both front and behind, along with many delt moves both side front and rear. My delts are hurting:)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty Gents..! so now that every evening is not filled..I am now ready to log regularly.
So yes i did work chest out tuesday and back yesterday but i am also tryin to forget those two workouts lol (they were weenie)
Anyways back to the present...im going to hit it really hard these remainder two weeks on this stack because ths last two weeks were screwed up.
So just got done with shoulders and everything was super setted.
I did a ton of bb shrugs , both front and behind, along with many delt moves both side front and rear. My delts are hurting:)
Make the most out of it. Times running out :)

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Wow ok so i had 20 minutes for chest workout today and so i made the most of it. I did a ton of flat/ and incline bb benches using 50% of 1rm.
And my goal was to do as many sets with 12 reps per set as possible in 20 minutes. All i can say is i need this workout more often. My chest hurt like a bugger! Best use of 20 minutes to date .
striations
Oh and i hit arms yesterday and had serious burn goin.
Tomorrow is back day so, check back
Btw..this stack is serious good for weightloss
Oh and no i did not have more than 20 second rests between sets this workout.. Reason for hurtage

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Despite popular belief you don't HAVE to be in the gym six hours lol.

Twenty minutes is plenty of time to crush a muscle group with enough intensity and short rest periods. I wouldn't make a common practice of this approach but it can be very useful when short on time.

Looking forward to the updates.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
How are your numbers looking?
Well im down to 169 and i wasnt stocky to begin with so all the weight ive lost has been strictly excess water and fat i was holding in my legs n arms and mid section.
I been eating like a pig(good foods lol) because i didnt want to get that light but i found out that i couldnt gain weight at all with this stack (only maintain) so now i just focus on working out and if i drop weight than i do.
My plan was to at least maintain my starting weight but tht idea is shot lol.
N yes my workouts rarely go past 40 minutes long... Id rather get in and go crazy and get out

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well im down to 169 and i wasnt stocky to begin with so all the weight ive lost has been strictly excess water and fat i was holding in my legs n arms and mid section.
I been eating like a pig(good foods lol) because i didnt want to get that light but i found out that i couldnt gain weight at all with this stack (only maintain) so now i just focus on working out and if i drop weight than i do.
My plan was to at least maintain my starting weight but tht idea is shot lol.
N yes my workouts rarely go past 40 minutes long... Id rather get in and go crazy and get out
Maybe your body is like mine and your metabolism is getting faster the older you get! Part of it is the muscle I've added but it's scary how much food I can eat

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Maybe your body is like mine and your metabolism is getting faster the older you get!
I seem to have experienced the same thing...more muscle you accrue means more food required for the machine to maintain tho
I've always had pretty fast metabolism, but now in my 40s it's just silly

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish my metabolism was silly.... mine has always been on the slow side.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Wish my metabolism was silly.... mine has always been on the slow side.
Well I've always had a really light frame and really fast metabolism so since I'm carrying around 65-70lbs over my natural skinny bodyweight, I can eat whatever I want

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Well I've always had a really light frame and really fast metabolism so since I'm carrying around 65-70lbs over my natural skinny bodyweight, I can eat whatever I want
Luckyyy (Napoleon dynamite)

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Well today was shoulders and yesterday backside. My back workout started with chins and switched to narrow grip bb rows followed with a few sets of deads, than back to few sets of wide rows than db rows and finished with a bunch of bentover rear delt moves. Everything was done with medium weight and i shot for 12 or above reps. Felt gnarly!
Now my shoulders started with shrugs and made sure to squeeze really hard and i finished my shrugs with a couple sets of medium weight shrugs that at top of movement i held the contractions for 3 seconds with slow decent(ow ow!) Next i did seated bb military presses and went heavy but still shot for at least 8 reps, than i finished that excersize with a set of light presses for 18(failure)reps. I was well along with pumpage and started in on side delt raises, did 5 sets of these. Finish
Hango***oodfeelingworkout.
Tomorrows arms day and its gonna be good

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your body is like mine and your metabolism is getting faster the older you get! Part of it is the muscle I've added but it's scary how much food I can eat
Well also im working construction as a job and that in itself burns good cals but i do have a decent burner

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well today was shoulders and yesterday backside. My back workout started with chins and switched to narrow grip bb rows followed with a few sets of deads, than back to few sets of wide rows than db rows and finished with a bunch of bentover rear delt moves. Everything was done with medium weight and i shot for 12 or above reps. Felt gnarly! Now my shoulders started with shrugs and made sure to squeeze really hard and i finished my shrugs with a couple sets of medium weight shrugs that at top of movement i held the contractions for 3 seconds with slow decent(ow ow!) Next i did seated bb military presses and went heavy but still shot for at least 8 reps, than i finished that excersize with a set of light presses for 18(failure)reps. I was well along with pumpage and started in on side delt raises, did 5 sets of these. Finish Hango***oodfeelingworkout. Tomorrows arms day and its gonna be good
Nice sessions here!

I'm really enjoying the 3 sec contraction with shrugs as well. Really puts that extra load on them!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Ok so in the last three days ive hit arms and chest and for a shocker on my arms i did a replica of my last chest workout(short and intense)
And my tris hurt like crazy next day and than monday was chest day but i pushed off till yesterday due to tris bein sore still and wanted max potential during workout.
So im down to 168.5 and still taking supps same as always. My chest workout yesterday was king, i included a good amount of heavy sets and than finished with quite a few hi-rep sets of each excersize. I mustv pinched a nerve cause i have a twinge shooting into my one fingertip...but that shall pass. Today will be back day and so we will see how it goes

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so in the last three days ive hit arms and chest and for a shocker on my arms i did a replica of my last chest workout(short and intense)
And my tris hurt like crazy next day and than monday was chest day but i pushed off till yesterday due to tris bein sore still and wanted max potential during workout.
So im down to 168.5 and still taking supps same as always. My chest workout yesterday was king, i included a good amount of heavy sets and than finished with quite a few hi-rep sets of each excersize. I mustv pinched a nerve cause i have a twinge shooting into my one fingertip...but that shall pass. Today will be back day and so we will see how it goes
Roll that nerve out buddy. A good tennis/lacross ball massage on the area should help alleviate that nerve.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Roll that nerve out buddy. A good tennis/lacross ball massage on the area should help alleviate that nerve.
Ok ya i been kneading my chest and shoulder and arm with my knuckles and its helped alot

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok ya i been kneading my chest and shoulder and arm with my knuckles and its helped alot
Getting those impinging knots out will help tons. Also I notice I actually look bigger once all the muscle fibers are not bound up anymore.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Also I notice I actually look bigger once all the muscle fibers are not bound up anymore.
that's just cuz you can more freely breathe deeper w/o it hurting, so you puff your chest out a lil more.....

;)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting those impinging knots out will help tons. Also I notice I actually look bigger once all the muscle fibers are not bound up anymore.
In that case I am getting me a full body roller so I can look like Steve (ok and you too Monte)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's everything going in here?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dead I suppose

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, in fact he didn't get to the end of his log either I don't think. Something to remember...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
He just disappeared! That sucks, he was running one hell of a stack