FINAFLEX-(PX, BCAA/SAA, ALC/CLA) LJ's transformation

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Eat stims, drink gallons of water, which will give you a second high, due to rehydration, then pop Niacin, which helps flush out caffeine, drink more water along with more caffeine and you can stay hyped up all day! Believe me!
Ya or just keep taking one more scoop of jack3d n than one more n than...one more aaaaand..one more. Becauseitfeelssogood!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ya or just keep taking one more scoop of jack3d n than one more n than...one more aaaaand..one more. Becauseitfeelssogood!
OK what pills did you ACTUALLY take today other than PX?

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
My ALC/CLA. today was freakin screwy..flip the whole week was screwy. Im gonna tear it uuuUP tomorrow tho! Im gonna have fun with this now.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
My ALC/CLA. today was freakin screwy..flip the whole week was screwy. Im gonna tear it uuuUP tomorrow tho! Im gonna have fun with this now.
Oh yeah if you following my log, you know this but I'm at nearly 208 lbs finally!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah if you following my log, you know this but I'm at nearly 208 lbs finally!
Sweetness! Thats a long way from back in our hey day when we dusted the iron in folks basement. what's your goal?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Sweetness! Thats a long way from back in our hey day when we dusted the iron in folks basement. what's your goal?
Eventually 210-215 at 8% bodyfat or less! For my small bones that'll look gigantic

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude you think Jack3d stims you up, you need to try Stimul8. Guarantee you won't be using multiple scoops! :)

Feeling better?

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Dude you think Jack3d stims you up, you need to try Stimul8. Guarantee you won't be using multiple scoops! :)

Feeling better?
Well reason i quoted jack3d is because back than, tony and i were still pumping iron together and i was a faithful jack3d user. loved it than and always dosed way waaay up on it! I liked the instantaneous burn it gav me. But since than ive run across better pwo's. And your right, i do need to try Stimul8..Specially for back day..

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Todays weight empty 170.6lbs
Took 1PX capsule upon rising (wakes me rite up)and 15 minutes later i ate breakfast and downed an ALC/CLA capsule with it.
Also i downed a second PX capsule a lil over an hr after waking.
I found out i like taking the PX before and after breakfast(open to advice on this).. ..if i take them both before it tweaks me out a lil.
Far as the ALC/CLA goes , i take them morning and evening with food.
I will post todays workout a little while later, as im just getting ready to hit the weights now. I believe im gonna enlarge my chest today.
Gonna get dem dar veins poppin'

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
my advice on the PX: if 2 caps tweaks you out, then simply stay at one cap
take another 6-8hrs later or so
once tolerance builds, then try 2 caps rising/1 cap 6-8hrs later
never heard of anyone taking 2 caps spaced an hour apart..don't see any reason you couldn't do this, just not something I personally would go out and advise for folks

as for ALC+CLA:
perfect, 2 caps w/ breakfast and dinner is fine

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
my advice on the PX: if 2 caps tweaks you out, then simply stay at one cap
take another 6-8hrs later or so
once tolerance builds, then try 2 caps rising/1 cap 6-8hrs later
never heard of anyone taking 2 caps spaced an hour apart..don't see any reason you couldn't do this, just not something I personally would go out and advise for folks

as for ALC+CLA:
perfect, 2 caps w/ breakfast and dinner is fine
I'll do that.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this workout was kind of a hop around. Most the times i have sort of an outline of the exercises/rep range i wana hit, but this time i decided id let the weights do the talking. Turns out that something hit gold due to receiving one of the tightest chest pumps ive had in a long time. Plus with this stack knocking the water out of my skin, sure makes the pumps look gnarly and striated.
Warmups were BW pushups x 25x2
Ive started to really like pushups as a warmup excersize for chest, along with light flyes for a stretch.
Next did BB flat bench
115x12
165x12
205x6 short rest
205x6 short rest
205x6 short rest
205x6 followed with incline bb presses
135x12
155x12
185x5 failure
135x14
DB flyes 30lbs each side
Flat x12
Flat x12
Flat x12 failure

Stopped working out here, had to get the drive cleared of snow so wifey could get the car out. Am satisfied with the workout, i really concentrated on the contractions. And making the muscles work. Wish id done that when i was younger, cause i can make a 30 min workout hurt worse than them hr long workouts i did yrs ago. Just gotta squeeze them there fibers good proper with each rep and the reward is ten-fold!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ok so this workout was kind of a hop around. Most the times i have sort of an outline of the exercises/rep range i wana hit, but this time i decided id let the weights do the talking. Turns out that something hit gold due to receiving one of the tightest chest pumps ive had in a long time. Plus with this stack knocking the water out of my skin, sure makes the pumps look gnarly and striated.
Ive started to really like pushups as a warmup excersize for chest, along with light flyes for a stretch.
Next did BB flat bench
115x12
165x12
205x6 short rest
205x6 short rest
205x6 short rest
135x12
155x12
185x5 failure
135x14
DB flyes 30lbs each side
Flat x12
Flat x12
Flat x12 failure

Stopped working out here, had to get the drive cleared of snow so wifey could get the car out. Am satisfied with the workout, i really concentrated on the contractions. And making the muscles work. Wish id done that when i was younger, cause i can make a 30 min workout hurt worse than them hr long workouts i did yrs ago. Just gotta squeeze them there fibers good proper with each rep and the reward is ten-fold!
Yeah you need lots of dumbbells. Dumbbell inclines are murderous

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you need lots of dumbbells. Dumbbell inclines are murderous
I need to get some more plates..
I was gonna incorporate some db presses in this workout but than i had to run, so maby i will next time.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next did BB flat bench
115x12
165x12
205x6 short rest
205x6 short rest
205x6 short rest
135x12
155x12
185x5 failure
135x14
DB flyes 30lbs each side
Flat x12
Flat x12
Flat x12 failure

Solid work there, and driveway cardio too boot. Sounds like your mind/muscle connection was on point!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I need to get some more plates..
I was gonna incorporate some db presses in this workout but than i had to run, so maby i will next time.
Yeah you still had a good workout! It's hard to train certain muscles to full capacity by yourself but looks like you done it!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Solid work there, and driveway cardio too boot. Sounds like your mind/muscle connection was on point!
Thanks sir. It was. The best cardio is when i can enjoy it:) and i enjoy being outside and shoveling

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you still had a good workout! It's hard to train certain muscles to full capacity by yourself but looks like you done it!
Ya somedays it looks like a chore to workout alone, but once i get the blood moving im good to go!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Day 8. Weight- available tomorrow as i forgot to weigh this morning.
took 1 PX capsule upon rising and an ALC/CLA capsule with breakfast. Took Snagencys advice and popped the second PX 8 hrs later, wich happened to be within the hr before my workout so had some nice energy goin on!
Today was back day and, here it is
Warmups consisted of various light bb rows and assisted chins
Working sets were lighter deads SS with BW chins :as follows:
Deads 135x12 ss chins x8
Deads 185x10 ss chins x8
Deads 225x10 ss chins x6
Deads 225x6

Bentover bb rows
135x10 narrow grip
155x10 n
135x12 n
135x10 wide
115x12 w

BW assisted chins narrow grip
Bw x10
Bw x10

Lats had nice tight feeling and incredible pumpage
Also im guilty of not doing narrow grip rows often enough so the ones i did here did good number to my back. Now for the BCAA/SAA and my second ALC capsule with supper

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Day 8. Weight- available tomorrow as i forgot to weigh this morning.
took 1 PX capsule upon rising and an ALC/CLA capsule with breakfast. Took Snagencys advice and popped the second PX 8 hrs later, wich happened to be within the hr before my workout so had some nice energy goin on!
Today was back day and, here it is
Warmups consisted of various light bb rows and assisted chins
Working sets were lighter deads SS with BW chins :as follows:
Deads 135x12 ss chins x8
Deads 185x10 ss chins x8
Deads 225x10 ss chins x6
Deads 225x6

Bentover bb rows
135x10 narrow grip
155x10 n
135x12 n
135x10 wide
115x12 w

BW assisted chins narrow grip
Bw x10
Bw x10

Lats had nice tight feeling and incredible pumpage
Also im guilty of not doing narrow grip rows often enough so the ones i did here did good number to my back. Now for the BCAA/SAA and my second ALC capsule with supper

When do you take the BCAAs? Postworkoht with food in place of protein? Or intra workout?

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
This time it was post workout with food in place of protien

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
BCAA+SAA can be taken anytime, but really your most optimal times would be (in this order):

upon rising/at bed
intraWO
pre and/or postWO
or anytime you cannot get a meal in, to tide you over till you can eat

think of this one being used in lieu of food..

there are those who use aminos with food concurrently, but I have never really been a fan of such

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
This is the first time ive taken it post workout. I always have taken it pre workout..not sure why i did it different this time other than i did and its a rare occurrence

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always eat an hour before training so I save the BCAA+SAA for intra/post workout. Sip on them during the workout and finish it off after I'm done before I get my shake.

Keeping dem dare muscles fed.

Also upon rising I'll down a scoop with my meds that are too be taken before any food and then another serving before bed after cardio mainly.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to take my BCAA+SAA prior to my fasted runs in the morning, and then another dose intra.

Sounds like you had a great workout. Deads ss with Chins would be pretty intense.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
I always eat an hour before training so I save the BCAA+SAA for intra/post workout. Sip on them during the workout and finish it off after I'm done before I get my shake.

Keeping dem dare muscles fed.

Also upon rising I'll down a scoop with my meds that are too be taken before any food and then another serving before bed after cardio mainly.
thats a good idea on taking a scoop with meds in morning.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
I like to take my BCAA+SAA prior to my fasted runs in the morning, and then another dose intra.

Sounds like you had a great workout. Deads ss with Chins would be pretty intense.
Probly wont ss them two exercises to often but i guarentee i was wasted after each set

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
I have two females fighting over me, the ones my wife whos seated beside me and the other is my female Husky dog thats getting so jealous that the last 5 minutes have been hump lannys leg....

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm the same. BCAAS+SAA pre /intra and before bed.

I'm going to second Simon and say nice job with the DL/chins superset!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good idea on taking a scoop with meds in morning.
Even without the meds though getting some BCAA in upon rising helps break the fast from sleeping all night.

Good easy way to keep that catabolic state at bay.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Cardio today will be 2 hrs of hockey tonight! Wearing all that gear adds to it. We build our own rink every yr..purty flippn sweet. Check back later for my shoulder workout

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 weight is 171.5lbs
Something goods happening because my BW is going up but im looking leaner, i can now see my serratus anterior muscles wich have become visible just since yesterdays workout. Plus my whole body is looking leaner
Anyways heres todays shoulder workout
Warmups once again were various light lateral raises and shoulder presses
Working sets below, the last 3 sets werw ss with 20lb (ea side) db lateral raises
115x15
185x12
235x10
255x8
185x12 ss LR x12 short rest
185x12 ss LR x12 short rest
185x12 ss LR x12

Seated DB shoulder presses 42lbs ea Side simultaneously
42x12
42x12
42x12 failure

Next Bentover rear delt raises 20lb each side ss with standing lateral raises same weight.
Rear 20x14 ss Side 20x10
R 20x14 ss S 20x10
R 20x14 ss S 20x8
R 20x12
Finished here with an enormous traps and delts but huge traps

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Havent done an over amount of db shoulder presses so, the few i did this workout felt rite

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya and i took a scoop of BCAA upon waking along with a PX capsule(those things feel good first thing) and i took ALC/CLA capsule with breakfast, 6 hrs later i downes the second PX and this time i consumed another scoop of BCAA intra workout. And i consumed another ALC/CLA capsule with supper.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ya and i took a scoop of BCAA upon waking along with a PX capsule(those things feel good first thing) and i took ALC/CLA capsule with breakfast, 6 hrs later i downes the second PX and this time i consumed another scoop of BCAA intra workout. And i consumed another ALC/CLA capsule with supper.
Nice setup you have going on here :)

Actually the recomp effect you are noticing is VERY common with PX Black. More so then any other fat burner I can think of. A great many people report LEANING effects and not just weight loss. IRISXD doing work :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio today will be 2 hrs of hockey tonight! Wearing all that gear adds to it. We build our own rink every yr..purty flippn sweet. Check back later for my shoulder workout
How big is the rink you built? That is pretty sweet.

Good looking session there, and I like how you altered your BCAASAA intake.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
How big is the rink you built? That is pretty sweet.

Good looking session there, and I like how you altered your BCAASAA intake.

Its mighty close to official size, it might be just a few ft narrow but its right up thr.. Plus we have those huge construction lights that have there own motor , place them all roun the edges so its bright z day out thr

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Its mighty close to official size, it might be just a few ft narrow but its right up thr.. Plus we have those huge construction lights that have there own motor , place them all roun the edges so its bright z day out thr
Nice when you get those lights?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome.. flood with a hose, or make shift Zamboni? Post up a couple of pics, if you have any.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome.. flood with a hose, or make shift Zamboni? Post up a couple of pics, if you have any.
I dont have any currently.. Maby soon. We have a home-made zamboni that works purty slick

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty cool. How is the training coming along.
Im bout to post todays bis n tris workout.. Yesterday i got rushed cause i took time off to go play hockey and than i screwed up my time so i didnt workout..owell i got in a good cardio session