FINAFLEX-(PX, BCAA/SAA, ALC/CLA) LJ's transformation

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 weight is at 172.4
Today i took all my supps just like last time(look back).
Had an intense SS'ed bis n tris workout that lasted 35min from start to finish. I dont need a real long workout for arms because they grow faster than anything else and they get hit in my back and chest workouts. I find about 10 sets is max i will do for my arms and they respond very well so heres the workout after warmup
Standing close grip ez bar curls ss with close grip bench press
Curls 50x12 ss BP 115x12
Curls 70x12 ss BP 135x12
Rest BP 155x10
Next ss close grip spider curls with weighted bench dips
Spiders 50x12 ss BD+45lbs x12
Spiders 60x10 ss BD+45lbs x12
Spiders 70x8 ss BD+45lbs x12
Ss standing db curls 30lb ea side with lying tris ext
DB 30x14 ss ext 70x12 narrow
DB 30x11 ss ext 90x12 n
Concentrations ss with continued extensions
C 25x12 ss ext 90x12 wide
C 25x12 ss ext 90x12 w failure.
Had veins showing that dont usually show so im still impressed with this stack!
I took bcaasaa intra/post once again. Im lovin' it

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Solid work. How long are your rest periods?

Lol idk they vary depending on how im feeling after each set and/or if i all sudden decide to up the intensity.
This workout i dont think i ever had more than a 45 second rest period for sure no more than a minute

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya and my traps have never been this sore 2 days after a shoulder workout as they are now(good thing)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol idk they vary depending on how im feeling after each set and/or if i all sudden decide to up the intensity.
This workout i dont think i ever had more than a 45 second rest period for sure no more than a minute
Oh ya and my traps have never been this sore 2 days after a shoulder workout as they are now(good thing)
I was thinking your rest periods are probably down too with PX Black in the mix. That with your thoughts of the stack are pushing you hard.

Love when DOMs hit me hard. Always know I have done some good work. Keep it up bro.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of work! Good job in there buddy.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Ok doods! Im back after a hectic weekend and the start of a new week filled with getting supplies for new job and finishing up job.. Anyways i did hit legs last weekend using high reps and moderate weight annnd..they're still sore plus im seeing new striations on my quads:)
Today i hit chest, same thing hi reps lots if sets and moderate weight. Im still getting leaner muscles. Still happy. Been taking my supps same as always and still love the energy produced by the PX!
My body weight is staying right at 171lbs, haven't weighed today so not sure bout current lbs. but im leaning out so must be gaining lean mass .

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok doods! Im back after a hectic weekend and the start of a new week filled with getting supplies for new job and finishing up job.. Anyways i did hit legs last weekend using high reps and moderate weight annnd..they're still sore plus im seeing new striations on my quads:)
Today i hit chest, same thing hi reps lots if sets and moderate weight. Im still getting leaner muscles. Still happy. Been taking my supps same as always and still love the energy produced by the PX!
My body weight is staying right at 171lbs, haven't weighed today so not sure bout current lbs. but im leaning out so must be gaining lean mass .
Have you given 2 px black in the am a try again.. or sticking with one?

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Have you given 2 px black in the am a try again.. or sticking with one?
Only been taking one morning n early afternoon.. I been tempted to try 2 again, as i was strongly tempted this morning! Probly will throw down 2 tomorrow.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Ya now i like 2 px capsules first thing. Gets me ready for the whole danged day lol
Worked back today and did a few sets of chins with tons of rows both barbells and db's. Wide and narrow variation.
Working on making my upper back pop more, it needs it.
Took supps same as always cept for the PX.
Had a vein hanging out on my chest today that doesn't normally so good things still happening. Todays weight is 171.6

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya now i like 2 px capsules first thing. Gets me ready for the whole danged day lol
Worked back today and did a few sets of chins with tons of rows both barbells and db's. Wide and narrow variation.
Working on making my upper back pop more, it needs it.
Took supps same as always cept for the PX.
Had a vein hanging out on my chest today that doesn't normally so good things still happening. Todays weight is 171.6
Solid. 2 PX gets you all fired up and ready for the day. Good to hear it went better for you this time around.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just reading through this and your a hockey player! I'm in for the remainder! Us hockey guys stick together.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Solid. 2 PX gets you all fired up and ready for the day. Good to hear it went better for you this time around.
Yup . I miss my coffee tho..ges I'll hafta get decaf.
Im gonna kick fat burning up a notch tho specially with all the concrete work and shoveling im doin lately

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Just reading through this and your a hockey player! I'm in for the remainder! Us hockey guys stick together.
Yo! :) Hockey is numero uno!
Sux tho cuz its been in mid 30's for the past 6 days, kinda hard on the ice.
But Next week we should be able to have good ice

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yo! :) Hockey is numero uno! Sux tho cuz its been in mid 30's for the past 6 days, kinda hard on the ice. But Next week we should be able to have good ice
I have a lake by my house that we normally play on every winter, fun as hell! I'm in northern Indiana, where are you at?

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
I have a lake by my house that we normally play on every winter, fun as hell! I'm in northern Indiana, where are you at?
Mid michigan. I grew up in central illinois and the hockey season there was about as short as my finger so im really enjoying the long season here. But thats the only reason i like winter! Lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Mid michigan. I grew up in central illinois and the hockey season there was about as short as my finger so im really enjoying the long season here. But thats the only reason i like winter! Lol
Almost went to Michigan State to play but I was an idiot and went to IU to be with friends. Hockey there was fun but I wonder if I would of went to state where I would be

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Almost went to Michigan State to play but I was an idiot and went to IU to be with friends. Hockey there was fun but I wonder if I would of went to state where I would be
Moment decisions feel good @ the start but can bite later, Sounds like you would be somebody that i would not challenge! What position you play? Im left defense

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hockey? Is that like a Bingo club, or something?

I kid. :D
I'm a Floridian..

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hockey? Is that like a Bingo club, or something? I kid. :D I'm a Floridian..
You have the Panthers and the Bolts. Tampa Bay was always one of my fav teams growing up. I remember my first starter jacked was Tampa Bay. Talking old school now, late 80's/early 90's, good times.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Some days I feel like it, but no, not really.
I see
just thought that is where all the oldsters go when they retire
or else the youngsters, for spring break
dint know there was anything in between :D

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a total rink rat growing up... Winter was the best.

Im left defense
Right D here...

Hockey? Is that like a Bingo club, or something?

I kid. :D
I'm a Floridian..
Figures! ...you probably think it is on a field with a funny looking stick lol Jokes bro.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see
just thought that is where all the oldsters go when they retire
or else the youngsters, for spring break
dint know there was anything in between :D
Sometimes, the old folks procreate. I stayed for spring breaks, and when that's over it'll be time to retire.

Figures! ...you probably think it is on a field with a funny looking stick lol Jokes bro.
It's like cricket on ice.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
What are your measurements like by now?
Ok i will measure when i get home today and post.
Ive been busy with these church meetings were having every eve..they seem to really cut in to my workout after i get home from work.
But they should be over with in a few days so everything will get back to normal!
I worked back out wednesday and did a shyt load of barebell bentover rows with varying width grip and chins and db rows. My back is showing good detail.
And thursday was shoulder day and i made it a simple workout that made my traps hurt. It consisted of moderate weight bb shrugs ss with lateral raises(front, side, and a ton of rear) today im gonna hit up arms and tomorrow legs. My split is screwy due to reason given up top but im making it work and im still shredding:)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok i will measure when i get home today and post. Ive been busy with these church meetings were having every eve..they seem to really cut in to my workout after i get home from work. But they should be over with in a few days so everything will get back to normal! I worked back out wednesday and did a shyt load of barebell bentover rows with varying width grip and chins and db rows. My back is showing good detail. And thursday was shoulder day and i made it a simple workout that made my traps hurt. It consisted of moderate weight bb shrugs ss with lateral raises(front, side, and a ton of rear) today im gonna hit up arms and tomorrow legs. My split is screwy due to reason given up top but im making it work and im still shredding:)
Nice work fitting everything in with a crazy schedule. No excuses! Atta boy

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Hi gym rats, bodybuilders, and the people like me that workout at home with rusty old iron in a damp dark basement! I received my products from FINAFLEX 2 days ago(today-January 1st) my stack contained PX, BCAA/SAA, ALC/CLA. Let the fun begin "oh jingle bells"!
To start off my goal is to become a 180-185lb shredded monster
Measurements- im 5'6" @ 174lbs .
Arms-16 3/4", thighs-23 3/4",
Chest-43 1/4", waist-29"
Ok so my arms measure the same but i think they look better(leaner)
My thighs are doing what i want em to do(ive taken 3/4" off them) but they look larger now minus all that extra fat.
My chest is 1/2" bigger wich is making me happy.
Btw guys i quit using that xfactor because i wanted strictly FINAFLEX results during this stack. I will take up the ARA when im done with this

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
My thighs are doing what i want em to do(ive taken 3/4" off them) but they look larger now minus all that extra fat.
Btw guys i quit using that xfactor because i wanted strictly FINAFLEX results during this stack. I will take up the ARA when im done with this
Ripped always looks bigger! Unless you are anorexic

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice measurement changes! Trimming the fat where needed and adding mass in the right spots. That's how it's done :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome man. Keep up the good work. Always nice to lose fat and have your chest grow!

Ripped always looks bigger! Unless you are anorexic
Yep, abs on a skinny kid are like big tits on a fat chick.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Ok between busy schedule n busy schedule i managed to finally hit legs. By mid week i should be able to have regular split goin on.
My leg workout was a burn session. include lots of single leg squats with pause squeeze during max contraction and two second negatives followed by the same idea on leg extensions. And than explosive stair climbs.
All i have to say is after a few of these workouts my legs should be shredz compared to pre-log!
All my suppz were consumed as usual. Still impressed with the energy and thermogenic effects

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok between busy schedule n busy schedule i managed to finally hit legs. By mid week i should be able to have regular split goin on.
My leg workout was a burn session. include lots of single leg squats with pause squeeze during max contraction and two second negatives followed by the same idea on leg extensions. And than explosive stair climbs.
All i have to say is after a few of these workouts my legs should be shredz compared to pre-log!
All my suppz were consumed as usual. Still impressed with the energy and thermogenic effects
Great that even on a busy schedule you are finding time to get things done! Glad to hear you are getting some great energy and thermo from the stack! Keep it up.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
sub'd for final results

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When this ride comes to an end, please use the following for your review:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

PX BLACK
1) This product was a great source of clean energy...
2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner...
3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite...
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
5) This product gave me the jitters...
6) This product helped me lose weight?

BCAA+SAA
1) This product enhanced my recovery...
2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
3) This product kept me hydrated...
4) This product tasted great...
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

ALC+CLA
1) This product helped with Fat Loss...
2) This product improved my Overall Body Composition...
3) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Great that even on a busy schedule you are finding time to get things done! Glad to hear you are getting some great energy and thermo from the stack! Keep it up.
Busy-ness should end tonight so from now on i should have a stable workout routine again.
Im mid chest workout as we speak! Im using 12-15 rep range this time and am definitely feeling the burn from those extra reps!