FINAFLEX presents....

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm waiting to see what thebigt has to say about MASS 550 in his log. What's better between the 2 of a pre workout stimul8 or ignite 2?
Totally different pre workouts. It all depends on what your trying to accomplish in your training or what type of pre workouts you like. I'll let one of the knowledgeable Finaflex reps take this one. You really can't go wrong with either but I prefer Stimul8.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
so far what I have gathered is that stimul8 is the more preferred of the two but I need to fully understand why.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so far what I have gathered is that stimul8 is the more preferred of the two but I need to fully understand why.
not at all
Stimul8 is the hot new product on the block, but that does not make it "more preferred" in the base sense of comparative purposes, no

What's better between the 2 of a pre workout stimul8 or ignite 2?
both solid

Ignite2 is more along the lines of a classic bodybuilder's formula, has efficacious dosing of creatine and other muscle-building components in addition to nice stim portion, plus includes a natural amino for test-boost (d-aspartic acid)

Stimul8 is more for all-purpose use, fitness enthusiasts etc, not necessarily just bb'ing enthusiasts but also anyone who wishes to focus on improving body composition, with a nice thermo blend that not only promotes fat-loss but also intense energy & dialed-in focus

cannot go wrong with either one, just depends on which is more suited to your goals

(and then, you can always blend the two for best of all worlds -- like I do) :D

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass550 and a cool tshirt is on the way! Finaflex has never let me down. Looking forward to seeing what this new compound on the block can do.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Mass550 and a cool tshirt is on the way! Finaflex has never let me down. Looking forward to seeing what this new compound on the block can do.
I've been checking this out as well. I kind of want to wait to see the logs.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a stimul8 sample the other day for my shoulders workout and I absolutely killed it. I broke from my routine bc I had so much energy and just nailed drop sets and burn sets til I felt like I was gonna puke. Noticed a nice pump/vascularity from it. I am gonna pick some up to use as my "summer" pre workout. The n-cord dopamine is a favorite ingredient of mine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting to see what thebigt has to say about MASS 550 in his log.

What's better between the 2 of a pre workout stimul8 or ignite 2?
you won't have to wait long....getting mass550 tomorrow, starting it tomorrow!!!

i've tried several samples of ignite2 and enjoyed them....but i bought a tub of stimul8 because of it's versatility, i can use it at my job or for tennis or anytime i need a pickerupper...never tried stimul8, really looking forward to trying it!!!

question for snags or other finaflex reps.....what do you think of adding plcar to stimul8?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
question for snags or other finaflex reps.....what do you think of adding plcar to stimul8?
for what purpose?
I mean sure, should complement nicely...just wondering what you are trying to accomplish specifically

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mine is here tomorrow.
got a slip for it... excited

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for what purpose?
I mean sure, should complement nicely...just wondering what you are trying to accomplish specifically
i was trying to find glycocarn for a decent price...i had fantastic results with ape from aen and narrowed it down to the glycocarn-hyuge erections, the wife really took notice. hoping the plcar would have similar effects!!!

here is what i have in mind...lifting days 1gm plcar/1 scoop stimul8/2 caps mass550, then before bed 1gm plcar/2 caps mass550.
non-lifting days just 1 dose mass550, 2gms plcar divided doses and stimul8 as needed

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i was trying to find glycocarn for a decent price...i had fantastic results with ape from aen and narrowed it down to the glycocarn-hyuge erections, the wife really took notice. hoping the plcar would have similar effects!!!

here is what i have in mind...lifting days 1gm plcar/1 scoop stimul8/2 caps mass550, then before bed 1gm plcar/2 caps mass550.
non-lifting days just 1 dose mass550, 2gms plcar divided doses and stimul8 as needed
sure, big fan of plcar I am...would advise this be taken empty stomach tho; combining with Stimul8 preworkout would be perfect
the MASS 550 you will want to take with meals, not empty stomach

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sure, big fan of plcar I am...would advise this be taken empty stomach tho; combining with Stimul8 preworkout would be perfect
the MASS 550 you will want to take with meals, not empty stomach
thanks...just the kind of info i was looking for!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Non responder to gplc here. And the smell/taste in bulk is God awful.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'll definitely have to try both stimul8 & ignite 2 then.

Both do sound like stellar products!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Why not take MASS 550 on an empty stomach?
why stop at a red light, and go at a green light?
because that's just the way it is....

when a supplement is directed to be taken with food, there is usually a reason; and this reason is usually due to proper absorption and digestion factors of the specific compound in question..

I'll definitely have to try both stimul8 & ignite 2 then.

Both do sound like stellar products!
indeed

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why stop at a red light, and go at a green light?
because that's just the way it is....

when a supplement is directed to be taken with food, there is usually a reason; and this reason is usually due to proper absorption and digestion factors of the specific compound in question..
Mine is more simple :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a stimul8 sample the other day for my shoulders workout and I absolutely killed it. I broke from my routine bc I had so much energy and just nailed drop sets and burn sets til I felt like I was gonna puke. Noticed a nice pump/vascularity from it. I am gonna pick some up to use as my "summer" pre workout. The n-cord dopamine is a favorite ingredient of mine.
Told you, you'd like it Cam! Nice..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is the day....package is out for delivery!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah...i am pretty excited!!!!

hey snags, what is your take on timing of mass550....better pre or post workout...it seems the maslinic acid might be more productive with post-workout meal?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah...i am pretty excited!!!!

hey snags, what is your take on timing of mass550....better pre or post workout...it seems the maslinic acid might be more productive with post-workout meal?
I would simply take breakfast and dinner, space doses out by 10hrs apart
exact timing should not be as important an issue as splitting up dose distribution fairly evenly, imo
but you can certainly try what you like..let us know how things go for you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would simply take breakfast and dinner, space doses out by 10hrs apart
exact timing should not be as important an issue as splitting up dose distribution fairly evenly, imo
but you can certainly try what you like..let us know how things go for you
check in some time...bps/finaflex

Tekstorm

Awards
I look forward to seeing the results on the Mass550. I had very solid gains on 1-Andro so I am curious how it will compare.

Looking at the ingredients I don't understand how it will build muscle above anything other than placebo. According to examine.com, hxxp://examine dot com/supplements/Brassaiopsis+glomerulata/Brassaiopsis glomerulata "It has been noted that active components of Brassaiopsis glomerulata can inhibit the aromatase enzyme in vitro,[2] but no evidence currently exists to support an increase in testosterone or decrease in estrogen in a living system." and "There is currently insufficient evidence to support an oral dose of Brassaiopsis glomerulata."

DAA and Fenugreek are great for fertility and bringing test levels back up to normal levels after cycle but do not boost free test levels to anything that could remotely build increased muscle. One study shows it can increase test by 30 to 50%, which is not much, over the course of 12 days. Continued use of supplementation shows test levels dropping back to baseline.

For now I have my reservations with this new supplement, I hope that the logs can show some growth beyond placebo.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out the beta logs.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I look forward to seeing the results on the Mass550. I had very solid gains on 1-Andro so I am curious how it will compare.

Looking at the ingredients I don't understand how it will build muscle above anything other than placebo. According to examine.com, hxxp://examine dot com/supplements/Brassaiopsis+glomerulata/Brassaiopsis glomerulata "It has been noted that active components of Brassaiopsis glomerulata can inhibit the aromatase enzyme in vitro,[2] but no evidence currently exists to support an increase in testosterone or decrease in estrogen in a living system." and "There is currently insufficient evidence to support an oral dose of Brassaiopsis glomerulata."

DAA and Fenugreek are great for fertility and bringing test levels back up to normal levels after cycle but do not boost free test levels to anything that could remotely build increased muscle. One study shows it can increase test by 30 to 50%, which is not much, over the course of 12 days. Continued use of supplementation shows test levels dropping back to baseline.

For now I have my reservations with this new supplement, I hope that the logs can show some growth beyond placebo.
off the top: we do not attempt to compare results from our hormonal compounds such as 1-Andro, to our natural MASS 550..
we are confident that MASS 550 will be solid, and beta logs are confirming such in the early going

as for your source of information: i won't comment on their opinion (or lack thereof), and simply state that i do not know how extensive their research and info is, or how up-to-date for that matter...if you'll notice, they stated more research was needed; since we have spent much time in R&D on this one (some two yrs), we feel we know quite a bit about the formula and what we can expect

as you have mentioned however, you are certainly welcome to follow the logs that have been posted in here, and make your own determination

thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the recomposition is easily noticeable...i am up 5lbs and belt is looser, this is after 3 weeks in.

i had planned on running mass550 with dermacrine and endosurge turbo which i had been on for months prior to starting mass550---basically mass500 is the only test booster type product i have been running. i really expected a let down when i had to quit the dermacrine and endosurge, but mass550 is coming thru nicely...my only complaint is libido is down somewhat, very close to the way arimistane effected libido only not so dramatic....

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I ordered 2 more bottles of MASS 550 today.

....yup!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the review scale for those currently running logs (and those running this on their on dime who would like to review it in the reviews section):

FINAFLEX MASS 550

Rating Scale 1-5 (1 is lowest, 5 highest)

1. This product increased my motivation and drive...
2. This product increased my appetite...
3. This product improved my libido...
4. This product improved my body compostion...
5. This product increased my strength and performance...
6. I would recommend this product to family and friends...

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Here is the review scale for those currently running logs (and those running this on their on dime who would like to review it in the reviews section): FINAFLEX MASS 550 Rating Scale 1-5 (1 is lowest, 5 highest) 1. This product increased my motivation and drive... 2. This product increased my appetite... 3. This product improved my libido... 4. This product improved my body compostion... 5. This product increased my strength and performance... 6. I would recommend this product to family and friends...
Yeah, I bought one bottle of 550 already and received it. About to order #2 to run along with Stimul8. I'm not playing games anymore. What you seen in the past is about to get trumped!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I bought one bottle of 550 already and received it. About to order #2 to run along with Stimul8. I'm not playing games anymore. What you seen in the past is about to get trumped!
Awesome HP!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Very cool HP. Thanks for the support. I'll be looking for a log :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Very cool HP. Thanks for the support. I'll be looking for a log :)
I've talked with snags. I'm going with 3 bottles andro-1, 3 bottles 550, 1 Pure Test/1 Rev PCT to run with a 2-4-6, step up for 8 weeks and log it. I'll let you know when I start it. Early June is the projection for Worlds in Va Beach, all on my dime.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've talked with snags. I'm going with 3 bottles andro-1, 3 bottles 550, 1 Pure Test/1 Rev PCT to run with a 2-4-6, step up for 8 weeks and log it. I'll let you know when I start it. Early June is the projection for Worlds in Va Beach, all on my dime.
Well well well even better good sir. Please keep me updated buddy

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOw this sounds fun!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Yes, playtime is over. 2014 is for my ultimate cut/strength cycle.