FINAFLEX New Year's Resolution Logging Opportunity

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mine's in. Hoping for an opportunity.

pureice739

Awards
28, 5'9 200lbs 14% bf. Been training for about 8 years. My goals is to get stronger while shedding some b.f off. I can update my log atleast 4 times a week. I would love to try out the px white because it has a miid and focus elevating properties which are very beneficial while cutting carbs back. Given the chance i will post pictures before and after with my diet and so on.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Come on, turn in those apps people! Spending all your money on ph/DS so you'll need to log a few free products.
If I wasn't 'on' I would ;) haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the football watching junk eaters....

Like myself.

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Damn i would love to try this stuff out, id rather let somebody else have it though my stacks full already.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
<--------- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!! :nana: LOL

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I would like some of what you are taking :)

I'm actually using some of FinaFlex's products right now, their Bcaa+saa and G8. Total recovery :beerchug:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually using some of FinaFlex's products right now, their Bcaa+saa and G8. Total recovery :beerchug:
I'm lost on the winner winner post too...

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Looks interesting

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Still feeling it out

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
When is the deadline for apps?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok! TKC432 RegisterJr xR1pp3Rx I give I give!!!!!!!

So heres my App at the great persistence by many a Finaflex rep

Age-27

Training Experience

I have been lifting seriously for about two years now. Currently Im on a five day mountain dog split that is 100% No joke. I plan to continue this routine for this entire log as I love High Volume and don't plan on stopping!

Current Goals

Current goals is and will be for some time fat loss. Currently I am at 245lbs and would like to see myself at a solid 220. As with all my other logs I will not change my current diet as to properly gauge the effectiveness of the products themselves. No need to sway results with crash diets.

Log Updates

I would like to dedicate at least three times a week starting out this log for about three to four weeks. After that I would like to continue the log with a weekly update with progress pictures in the logs entirety followed by a final review on YouTube also I would like to post this log on the MindandMuscle.com Forum as well as Anabolic Minds.

Which version?

This is a tuff question. I’m going to choose to log the Black version. The lower stims and longer longer effects are appealing to me. I have a long way to go with this journey and a longer log will defiantly help this process.

All of this being said I would like to kick this log off on 1-1-15 to break in the New Year! Many of the Finaflex reps follow my logs and can attest to my completeness and dedication to my logs. Thank you in advance for this opportunity and Im looking forward to it!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Great app .... and I second the love for Meadows Rows ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Great app .... and I second the love for Meadows Rows ;)
Oops .... I saw Meadows and skipped over the 'routine' part .... still love Meadows Rows though .... Have yet to try a full run at the meadows routine. Currently working out at home with my olympic weight set and bench so not alot of access to other equipment. I can do the basics .... bench, ohp, squat, deadlift ...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice app Gray!

Oops .... I saw Meadows and skipped over the 'routine' part .... still love Meadows Rows though .... Have yet to try a full run at the meadows routine. Currently working out at home with my olympic weight set and bench so not alot of access to other equipment. I can do the basics .... bench, ohp, squat, deadlift ...
Gray also works out from home so he tweaks the routine to fit his gear. If you have the main stuff, DBs, and a set of bands you can make it work.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quality products guys and quality company. Get your apps in PRONTO!!!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Ok! TKC432 RegisterJr xR1pp3Rx I give I give!!!!!!!

So heres my App at the great persistence by many a Finaflex rep

Age-27

Training Experience

I have been lifting seriously for about two years now. Currently Im on a five day mountain dog split that is 100% No joke. I plan to continue this routine for this entire log as I love High Volume and don't plan on stopping!

Current Goals

Current goals is and will be for some time fat loss. Currently I am at 245lbs and would like to see myself at a solid 220. As with all my other logs I will not change my current diet as to properly gauge the effectiveness of the products themselves. No need to sway results with crash diets.

Log Updates

I would like to dedicate at least three times a week starting out this log for about three to four weeks. After that I would like to continue the log with a weekly update with progress pictures in the logs entirety followed by a final review on YouTube also I would like to post this log on the MindandMuscle.com Forum as well as Anabolic Minds.

Which version?

This is a tuff question. I'm going to choose to log the Black version. The lower stims and longer longer effects are appealing to me. I have a long way to go with this journey and a longer log will defiantly help this process.

All of this being said I would like to kick this log off on 1-1-15 to break in the New Year! Many of the Finaflex reps follow my logs and can attest to my completeness and dedication to my logs. Thank you in advance for this opportunity and Im looking forward to it!
That there is a great application...gonna be tough to beat.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
snags is smiling down right now at that statement reg...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This is exactly what Im working with. I just modify the routine and have to go a little old school with things like Barbel Hack Squat

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on how many applicants we get there could be as many as four loggers total guys so don't be scared :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
This opportunity just keeps getting better and better.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Starting to get more excited about this stuff!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya sir! Hoping to get a shot at the black. If you've never tried the white, you'll definitely dig it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Depending on how many applicants we get there could be as many as four loggers total guys so don't be scared :)
Oh, this is good news. There is a little light at the end of the tunnel I guess

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
theres lots of light at the end of the tunnel... in fact, I have word from the top that there is some cool things coming after the new year as well ! ! ! !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
theres lots of light at the end of the tunnel... in fact, I have word from the top that there is some cool things coming after the new year as well ! ! ! !
Woooohoooo then!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think FinaFlex is a great company, everyone of there products I have tried worked better than expected !

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I think FinaFlex is a great company, everyone of there products I have tried worked better than expected !
Thank you for the kind words! Couldn't agree more myself :cheers:
FINAFLEX rocks ! :head:

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Me three! Kind of :) I have the freedom of setting my own schedule and working in my office or at home. I live about 75 steps away from my office

turff49

turff49

Awards
That's a sweet set up there man!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice... I used to have a full home gym (actually still have a small nautalis set up with DBs) but ended up selling it during some tough times. the stuff I have now is in pieces laying in the corner. :(
I like how you tied off the upper corner so its solid.. and that safety squat is soo so nice. want me one of those.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The corner deal is my garage door track and not going to the rack.
It has a 200lbs wieght stack for upper and lower cable attachments mounted behind it now so it doesn't move around much at all.
Watch elites site and you can pick up a SSB for 300 shipped during holiday sales and that's exactlly how I got mine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did it come with the padding too?
haha ... here I thought you were ingenious for anchoring of the top of your cage.. negs for you! :trout:

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
did it come with the padding too?
haha ... here I thought you were ingenious for anchoring of the top of your cage.. negs for you! :trout:
Yeah comes with everything.
Just unbox it, screw on the handles, and your ready to lift.
Got it so I could squat threw shoulder issues and now it's the only way I squat because it's just so much more comfortable to me. I've owned it for over a year and I can't think of one negitive thing to say about other than don't forget it weighs 20lbs more than a standard bar.

If it didn't have the weight stack attached to it is have to mount it like you mentioned and is still a good idea.