Finaflex Crea-Trona log

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
I just wanted to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finaflex for letting me log this product. I finally had some free time to start this. Im gonna start off with 4 pills 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. Once I do that for a week Im gonna bump it up to 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. Im gonna be working out 5 days a week and I play hockey 2 nights a week. Off days are gonna be Wed and Sun. Again I want to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finflex for letting me do this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed :)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finaflex for letting me log this product. I finally had some free time to start this. Im gonna start off with 4 pills 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. Once I do that for a week Im gonna bump it up to 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. Im gonna be working out 5 days a week and I play hockey 2 nights a week. Off days are gonna be Wed and Sun. Again I want to say thanks to Dreamweaver and Finflex for letting me do this.
This Creatine Trona looks very interesting to me, I'm just a little skeptical.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know the company that made Creapure in Germany ... well this is their double buffered submission... if you liked creapure this is meant to be an improvement :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are looking for loggers on the company promotions sub forum, drop in an app and you can try it yourself...skeptics are given peference :)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Heres an update so far, Ive been taking 2 pills in am and 2 in pm and so far I feeling pretty good!! I was alittle suprized. I knew after reading about Crea-Trona that I would feel and get results. But I didnt think so fast and with only 4 pills aday. For now im gonna finish the rest of the week taking 4 pills and starting Monday Im gonna bump it up to 6(3am,3pm). Is this a good ideal?? So far, what I like about this is Im not feeling bloated!!:) like other products I haven taken. Starting Tuesday Ill should be able to put up my workout and numbers. But the way its going so far, Im very impressed with Crea-Ttona!!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
We are looking for loggers on the company promotions sub forum, drop in an app and you can try it yourself...skeptics are given peference :)
Is there anything else I can take with Crea-Trona, that you are giving away?? thanks again

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool, just read about it, look really good and seen to work better with cera-trona!!
Yah would be a great combo, there is actually some crea-trona in ignite...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle, at $15 I figured how could I go wrong.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres an update so far, Ive been taking 2 pills in am and 2 in pm and so far I feeling pretty good!! I was alittle suprized. I knew after reading about Crea-Trona that I would feel and get results. But I didnt think so fast and with only 4 pills aday. For now im gonna finish the rest of the week taking 4 pills and starting Monday Im gonna bump it up to 6(3am,3pm). Is this a good ideal?? So far, what I like about this is Im not feeling bloated!!:) like other products I haven taken. Starting Tuesday Ill should be able to put up my workout and numbers. But the way its going so far, Im very impressed with Crea-Ttona!!!!!
Hopefully it'll be nice when it really kicks in..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle, at $15 I figured how could I go wrong.
Yah it's nicely priced I have about 8 bottles in my cupboard going to use it during PCT and bridge...

Oh and 6 ed is fine ...

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
So I started taking 6 pills yesterday 3 am 3pm. So far im feeling really really good. Im starting to feel stronger. Yesterday was shoulder day/ cardio. I was able to add about 20lbs to my presses for a set of 6. That push me to 205lbs for 6 reps, and for shurgs I was able to push out 12 reps at 365lbs. To me those are great number. Also I did cardio for 45 min too. Im starting to feel that I have more energy. Ill try to upday everyday. But, I am like this so far and I love that Im not holding water like others!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I started taking 6 pills yesterday 3 am 3pm. So far im feeling really really good. Im starting to feel stronger. Yesterday was shoulder day/ cardio. I was able to add about 20lbs to my presses for a set of 6. That push me to 205lbs for 6 reps, and for shurgs I was able to push out 12 reps at 365lbs. To me those are great number. Also I did cardio for 45 min too. Im starting to feel that I have more energy. Ill try to upday everyday. But, I am like this so far and I love that Im not holding water like others!!!!!
Yah there is a strength increase I knew that from using ignite 2 as I had it figured to the Crea-trona as it was so immediate I had no other explanation ... a lot of people missing out by not jumping on this :)

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Yah there is a strength increase I knew that from using ignite 2 as I had it figured to the Crea-trona as it was so immediate I had no other explanation ... a lot of people missing out by not jumping on this :)

I hear ya!! good stuff thanks again!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
So it been a week of taking 6 pills. and what a diff. I feel!! Alot stronger my chest and shoulder are getting the best of it so far. Ill be able to put number up later today.