Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.
Haha, yeah I did the same thing diet-wise when I started my T4, I'm currently experimenting with a LG/CBL combo at the moment. My endo advised for the 1/4 for T4, with a discussion of needing to stay away from calcium for the the 4 hours post-dose. He gave me the 2/2 suggestion for the T3, I assume it's a ballpark figure that doc's will slide up and down.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pyro, trying to send you a PM but your box is full. :(

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So I had to drop the t3... I was running 50mcg of t3 and 100mcg of Clen. I normally run Clen at 200mcg with no sides.

I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off.

I will start back in a week with only 25mcg of t3 and no Clen.

I'm not sure if I just caught a virus but I felt horrible.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I suspect my Clen was way over dosed, as it has been 30 hours from my last dose and I'm starting to feel better. T3 with its 2.5 day half life is still going strong so if it was to blame I would still be feeling ****ty. Over dosing Clen is big a good thing and if this turns out to be the cause I will be very disappointed in my supplier. I have been supplementing turine and potassium. The virus is still a plausible cause but I really think poorly manufactured Clen is the real root of the problem.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I suspect my Clen was way over dosed, as it has been 30 hours from my last dose and I'm starting to feel better. T3 with its 2.5 day half life is still going strong so if it was to blame I would still be feeling ****ty. Over dosing Clen is big a good thing and if this turns out to be the cause I will be very disappointed in my supplier. I have been supplementing turine and potassium. The virus is still a plausible cause but I really think poorly manufactured Clen is the real root of the problem.
It probly is the clen bro, damn that sucks though.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Clen is pretty simple to create. If they can't get that right imagine all the other stuff they are ****ing up. I will not be ordering from them again. 100mcg if there Clen us stronger than 200mcg of pharm grade Clen. Wtf, that's dangerous. I'm glade I did dose at 200.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had to drop the t3... I was running 50mcg of t3 and 100mcg of Clen. I normally run Clen at 200mcg with no sides.

I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off.

T3 also up regulates beta 2 receptors. This is why the sides are coming on so hard. The clen is still working.possibly even better due to up regulation.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you on any exogenous hormones?

-Matt
Me?Not at the moment.Except of course the T3.Going to be running andro drive and ostraine after augest though.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:No muscle loss...what a shocker!Eating 500 over and am still reaping the benefits of not feeling tired after meals!May up calories because I'm really uncomfortable at 8% bodyfat.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Clen is pretty simple to create. If they can't get that right imagine all the other stuff they are ****ing up. I will not be ordering from them again. 100mcg if there Clen us stronger than 200mcg of pharm grade Clen. Wtf, that's dangerous. I'm glade I did dose at 200.
Yeah that is scary, maybe they were listening to Juicy J and poppin Molly in the lab haha.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
was it research chem clen by chance?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

I started experiencing nausea, and extreme muscle cramps, and restlessness. Its been going on for 4 days now. Today I decided to drop both and take a week off..

Clen depletes the liver of taurine that could be why you are having muscle cramps imo. Add about 1- 5 grams of Taurine once or twice a day and see does that help.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Clen depletes the liver of taurine that could be why you are having muscle cramps imo. Add about 1- 5 grams of Taurine once or twice a day and see does that help.
I was supplementing 5g of taurine, and 2g potassium

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I was supplementing 5g of taurine, and 2g potassium[/QUOTE

Umm I have no clue what the cause of the cramps could be then bro. Maybe the clen was overdosed. Someone mentioned the T-3 could be upgrading your receptors which would make the clen more potent. Good luck man.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I think it was a combination of being sick and over dosed Clen. I'm still not feeling 100%

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think it was a combination of being sick and over dosed Clen. I'm still not feeling 100%
You can use keto to fight some of the sides from clen.

UPDATTTTTTEEEEEE

I am now eating 700 over my base calories.I have added half an inch to my arms in 6 weeks.Yay for progress!
Still loving the t3.I can eat 1.5g carbs per lb of bodyweight and still not blow up.NICCCEEEE

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You can use keto to fight some of the sides from clen.

UPDATTTTTTEEEEEE

I am now eating 700 over my base calories.I have added half an inch to my arms in 6 weeks.Yay for progress!
Still loving the t3.I can eat 1.5g carbs per lb of bodyweight and still not blow up.NICCCEEEE
That's f*cking sweet bro. This is on how many mcgs again?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
My T3 is here! Excited to try out the the suggestions in this thread. 25mcg ED for 6 weeks.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
(no thread jack)

Here is my stack:

Clen On weeks:
- Clen
- T3 (low dose)
- DCP
- minimum caffeine to fight any headaches
- LG liquid T-911 ( contains small amount of yohimbene)

Clen Off weeks:
- T3 (low dose)
- methyl-synephrine
- alpha T2
- X-Force
- DCP
- LG liquid T-911 (contained small amount of yohimbene)

Thanks OP for starting this thread. It's been very helpful.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
(no thread jack)

Here is my stack:

Clen On weeks:
- Clen
- T3 (low dose)
- DCP
- minimum caffeine to fight any headaches
- LG liquid T-911 ( contains small amount of yohimbene)

Clen Off weeks:
- T3 (low dose)
- methyl-synephrine
- alpha T2
- X-Force
- DCP
- LG liquid T-911 (contained small amount of yohimbene)

Thanks OP for starting this thread. It's been very helpful.
I like it, that's a sick cutting stack, gonna shred the f*ck up bro. And f*ck yeah Pyro this thread kicks ass fo sho.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it, that's a sick cutting stack, gonna shred the f*ck up bro. And f*ck yeah Pyro this thread kicks ass fo sho.
I'm about to hit the hay but I have found some more info on t3.Up regulation of beta 2 and *gasp*3 receptors,info on use for when on any cycle,t3 and glycogen storage,t3 and insulin sensitivity,t3 and your thyroid after it(better or worse?) and more info to come.Will post when I edit some of that in!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm about to hit the hay but I have found some more info on t3.Up regulation of beta 2 and *gasp*3 receptors,info on use for when on any cycle,t3 and glycogen storage,t3 and insulin sensitivity,t3 and your thyroid after it(better or worse?) and more info to come.Will post when I edit some of that in!
Sweet can't wait bro, fill us in.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hells yeah man. The more info on the stuff im about to take, the better.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
That's what's up! Thanks in advance!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I know most of this has already been posted but it is useful I will edit it when I have had some sleep.

T3 (Liothyronine Sodium)

T3 (Liothyronine) is a naturally occurring hormone produced by the thyroid. It is important for normal energy and metabolism. For a variety of reasons, the body may not produce enough of this hormone on its own. In these cases, liothyronine is taken to replace the body’s natural thyroid hormone.

More information on T3

The thyroid hormone T3 liothyronine, otherwise known as T3, plays a crucial role in our chemical makeup which controls virtually every physiological process in our bodies. Our metabolism, growth, and overall physical development are affected by this. Moreover, this hormone also has an immediate effect on our bones and central nervous system such as neurotransmitters as well as our bone’s rate of growth. In addition, it has a direct effect on the development of embryos and fetuses. T3 liothyronine is regarded as the powerful type of thyroid hormone. Consequently, it acts on the body to increase the basal metabolic rate, have an effect on protein synthesis and also increase the body’s level of sensitivity to catecholamines (like adrenaline) by permissiveness. The thyroid hormones are essential to proper growth and differentiation of all cells of the human body. These types of hormones also regulate protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism, which affects how human cells use energetic compounds.

Facts about Thyroid Hormone T3 liothyronine

Among all the thyroid hormones that are produced, nearly 20% of such hormones areT3 liothyronine. The extra 80% is taken up by the thyroxine hormone. The impacts are also almost 4 times greater than other hormones released in the. T3 liothyronine is produced once the iodine atom is removed from the carbon atom number five inside the thyroxine outer layer. Basically, T3 liothyronine is close to 1/40 of the hormones created by the thyroid. Its life span is merely 2 ½ days compared to the life span of the thyroxine hormone which is almost 6 1/2 days.

The Production and Location of T3 liothyronine

T3 liothyronine and thyroxine are bound to three forms of proteins in our plasma; both these hormones are bound by serum albumin due to its high capacity. Whenever our pituitary gland releases stimulating hormones (TSH), liothyronine will likely then be activated. If there’s a large activation of T3 and thyroxine in our blood plasma, the development of the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone will probably be lowered. Thus, when T3 liothyronine and thyroxine are lowered, TSH will increase as well. Consequently, our body has set up a feedback control system to ensure that the hormones created by our thyroid are controlled in our blood stream.

The Purpose of Hormone T3 liothyronine

The Thyroid Hormone T3 liothyronine is important to improve our body’s oxygen and energy ingestion. The energy intake, or minimum caloric requirement, is needed by our bodies to preserve life during an individual’s period of rest. Also, liothyronine is a powerful hormone which is necessary for just about every major organ and tissue within the body excluding your spleen and testis. The thyroxine hormone, which is much less active, is only waiting to be converted into T3 once the body requires it.

Therapeutic actions:

The mechanisms by which thyroid hormones exert their physiologic action are not well understood. These hormones enhance oxygen consumption by most tissues of the body and increase the basal metabolic rate and the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins. Thus, they exert a profound influence on every organ system in the body and are of particular importance in the development of the central nervous system.

What is T3 used for?:

Cytomel is prescribed for treating low thyroid function. It is also used to treat or prevent different types of goiters, as an aid to diagnose certain thyroid conditions, or to treat patients who are allergic to other thyroid medicines. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Contraindications and cautions:

Thyroid hormone preparations are generally contraindicated in patients with diagnosed but as yet uncorrected adrenal cortical insufficiency, untreated thyrotoxicosis and apparent hypersensitivity to any of their active or extraneous constituents. There is no well-documented evidence from the literature however, of true allergic or idiosyncratic reactions to thyroid hormone.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Subd. Just read through the entire thread, i'm curious about t3.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will post more in a later date.Added a link at the bottom of the first post.A study about Regulation of Human Skeletal Muscle Gene Expression by Thyroid Hormone.Check it out!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool thread-sub'd

sbfd266

sbfd266

Awards
Hey I have a quick question I am going to start liquid t-3 and I know about waiting 2 hours to eat after taking but can I drink Bcaa's. I was goin to take my dose first thing in the am . Thanks for any help.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to guess, BCAA's wont have an effect or enough of one to compete/affect absorption

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/drugdatabase/f/interaction.htm
Although BCAA's are quick to digest(blown out of proportion by supplement companys) they would due to they are being digested.
If your using 12-30 mcgs (low dose) then you need to wait.If your using higher(35 to 100 mcgs) then your already mega dosing per the bodybuilding mentality.The noticable effects wouldn't be much but still some.Don't stress too much.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA's DO NOT REQUIRE further "digestion" at all.

Although BCAA's are quick to digest(blown out of proportion by supplement companys) they would due to they are being digested.
If your using 12-30 mcgs (low dose) then you need to wait.If your using higher(35 to 100 mcgs) then your already mega dosing per the bodybuilding mentality.The noticable effects wouldn't be much but still some.Don't stress too much.

flook1e

flook1e

Awards
Just wanted to clarify the difference between T4 and T3:

Both are thyroid hormones that are released into the blood stream, but T4 (thyroxine) is more of a prohormone. This means that it isn't too active in the body as T4 and is converted to a more active hormone. The thyroid releases more T4 than T3 into the blood. However, in the peripheral tissues, the prohormone T4 is converted to T3 which is a lot more active. In the blood, 99% of T3 and T4 is carried by a proteins like TBG (thyroxine binding globulin) and when bound these hormones are Inactive. It is only free T3 and to a smaller extent free T4 that causes the action on metabolism.

Therefore in terms of supplementation: there is little benefit to taking both.

Diet:
to increase thyroid hormones naturally one can eat foods rich in iodine and these tend to be most things from the sea especially molluscs and seaweed; but also cranberries, bread (usually fortified with iodine), etc.

Physiological effects of T3 and T4:
Heart: increased heart rate and amount of blood pumped per beat
Bones: increases bone turnover
Gut: increases gut motility
Blood: causes increased release of oxygen to muscle
Nerves: increases speed of muscle contraction + relaxation, and *muscle protein turnover* - i.e. can reduce muscle size if not trained and adequate protein not consumed
Carbs: increases carb burning
Fats: increases fat burning
Adrenaline: increases sensitivity to adrenaline

uvawahoowa

Awards
I am now in a lean mass phase with a small t3 dose.25-30 mcgs as a nutrient partitioner.Most my my training has been done in a low carb/deficit state because of my love hate relationship with my genetics.Father is a rather large man and has been for most of his life.Mom is the same.Needless to say I lose alot of muscle staying lean or atleast trying to.Carbs are my enemy so to speak and excess calories seem to store quickly. So far my first dose today and I feel better after eating carbs than I used to,not tired at all.
Over the next 3 weeks I'll be playing around with this serious drug.Here are some myths/misconceptions about t3 I have found in my research.

T3 causes damage to your thyroid myth

It dose indeed cause your natural t3 production to stop but you do recover as long as you don't go overboard.25mcgs ED even over 3 months won't damage your thyroid permanently .Of course this is for the general population mind you.If you go above 150mcgs thats getting a little much.Although rebound weight gain is almost writen in stone.

T3 burns muscle!

This is true at high doses (above 50 mcgs) coupled with low calories.At lower doses this shouldn't be a problem as long as your eating enough OVER maint level.

T3 is a cutting drug and nothing more!

Not true,nutrient partitioning aspect is great!Can be used in bulk/lean mass for better breakdown of/partitioning fats,carbs and protein.

Heres info on the effects
Effects of T3

T3 increases the basal metabolic rate and, thus, increases the body's oxygen and energy consumption. The basal metabolic rate is the minimal caloric requirement needed to sustain life in a resting individual. T3 acts on the majority of tissues within the body, with a few exceptions including the spleen and testis. It increases the production of the Na+/K+ -ATPase and, in general, increases the turnover of different endogenous macromolecules by increasing their synthesis and degradation.

Protein
T3 stimulates the production of RNA Polymerase I and II and, therefore, increases the rate of protein synthesis. It also increases the rate of protein degradation, and, in excess, the rate of protein degradation exceeds the rate of protein synthesis. In such situations, the body may go into negative ion balance.

Glucose
T3 potentiates the effects of the ?-adrenergic receptors on the metabolism of glucose. Therefore, it increases the rate of glycogen breakdown and glucose synthesis in gluconeogenesis.

Lipids
T3 stimulates the breakdown of cholesterol and increases the number of LDL receptors, thereby increasing the rate of lipolysis.

Heart
T3 increases the heart rate and force of contraction, thus increasing cardiac output, by increasing ?-adrenergic receptor levels in myocardium. This results in increased systolic blood pressure and decreased diastolic blood pressure. The latter two effects act to produce the typical bounding pulse seen in hyperthyroidism.

Development
T3 has profound effect upon the developing embryo and infants. It affects the lungs and influences the postnatal growth of the central nervous system. It stimulates the production of myelin, the production of neurotransmitters, and the growth of axons. It is also important in the linear growth of bones.

Neurotransmitters
T3 may increase serotonin in the brain, in particular in the cerebral cortex, and down-regulate 5HT-2 receptors, based on studies in which T3 reversed learned helplessness in rats and physiological studies of the rat brain.

T3 has a short half life!

This may be started by doctors,bro science or w/e but the half life of Liothyronine or cytomel is 2.5 days.Confirmed by a local pharmacy and a doctor and the internet.No need to split dosage unless you feel hypo symptoms caused by the bigger doses(50-75 mcgs or higher)

T3 must be used with an anabolic so you don't waste away!

Again not for the lower doses but for the higher doses you MUST to retain even alittle muscle.At50 to 100 plus mcgs you will be burning muscle even with anabolics.This is a fact.

You must taper up and down!

God I wish this would die.After hundreds of post and everyone posting the same reason(perm thyroid damage) I found one that lead me to the conclusion this is a myth.Confirmed it aswell.Just like with clen,no need to tapper up or down but the sides can be a bit much if you don't.Also it's easier for your thyroid to recover if you come down slowly but you still can recover if you don't.This is one of those drugs where you need to acess how it reacts with your body.Start at 25 mcgs cause nobody wants to faint/throw it up by jumping right to 100mcgs.

Interesting read about Regulation of Human Skeletal Muscle Gene Expression by Thyroid Hormone

http://genome.cshlp.org/content/12/2/281.full

I hope that cleared up some foggy info and thank you for reading.Sub for updates on my results.
Can you expand on what exactly t3 is?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
This thread is amazing, hopefully I have some time to read the whole thing

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you expand on what exactly t3 is?
t3 is a thyroid hormone.Liothyronine sodium.synthetic thyroid hormone is what we are talking about.Used to treat Hypothyroidism .also can be used for other purposes...Hence the thread.

Liothyronine is the most potent form of thyroid hormone. As such, it acts on the body to increase the basal metabolic rate, effect protein synthesis and increase the body's sensitivity to catecholamines (such as adrenaline) by permissiveness. The thyroid hormones are essential to proper development and differentiation of all cells of the human body. These hormones also regulate protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism, affecting how human cells use energetic compounds.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Effects of hyperthyroidism on the sensitivity of glycolysis and
glycogen synthesis to insulin in the soleus muscle of the rat study link added on bottom of first page.

Note that hyperthyroidism effects can been seen at 60mcgs+ of t3.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update? :D

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE:

Feeling great after meals still.As if I'm using the energy rather than going to sleep haha.This will deff be an addon to my next cycles.
I also hit a PR today.(nothing much to do with t3 mind you) 295 on bench.Damn these long arms!I want 300 :( so close

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
It's been a week of T3 @20-30mcg/day

I am also feeling much better after meals. Especially on my hi-carb "on" days.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a week of T3 @20-30mcg/day

I am also feeling much better after meals. Especially on my hi-carb "on" days.
Glad to hear!