FFL

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any advice on obtaining this? I'm going to apply for mine, and I want all my ducks in a row before doing so. I've already been to the ATF website, and its confusing as to what I need and want, or have to have.
The only b*tch I have is that everything I have will now have to be registered.

bigdognhb

Awards
If you havent already go talk to someone at your local gun shop. perferably the owner or a manager. They should be able to help you make more sence out of the regulations and what you need

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear the best way is to Call or goto your local ATF. And they will be able to give you the info packet. And even help you fill out the paperwork. They are really there to help you.

I think if i remember right you should talk to you local Sherrif and PD about it.
And I think they may require a storefront (Depending on State and local Laws).
So talk to you Local City Commerice Department they may help. Because if you are opening a store it will help with the local rev. of the city, and may add jobs.

Well that is what I was told when I was looking into getting mine.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
The best way to start is to talk to your friendly and helpful local gun shop owner. The ATF can only run you through their hoops, your state and county have hoops you need to be aware of too.