Fenu400 question

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of testofen, and I see that this is extracted for the just "saponins" while testofen to my knowledge is extracted for "fenuside" saponins...is there any difference?

How does fenu400 compare to a standardized testofen extract?

And can anyone comment who is running it and has run testofen, how do the two compare?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there is a difference.

Fenugreek seeds contain over a dozen different saponins (Steroid Saponins from Fenugreek and some of their Biological Properties - Springer). The popular one most companies extract for are the fenuside saponins (commonly known as testofen) for its proposed testosterone boosting effects. However other saponins found in fenugreek have potential other benefits as well beyond just test boosting (such as Hypoglycemic effect of Fenugreek seed extract)

In Fenu400 we use a full saponin extract, not just the fenusides, so the consumer can benefit from both the test boosting and the GDA effects of fenugreek, rather than just one or the other.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification! I'll be honest,I was being lazy and didn't feel like doing my own research hahaha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification! I'll be honest,I was being lazy and didn't feel like doing my own research hahaha
No problem bud. Thats what I am here for ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's because I'm too busy studying and researching other things haha.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's because I'm too busy studying and researching other things haha.
For shame. Your education should come second in line to product that increase Sex, Muscle and potentiate insulin.

I mean, thats just me of course! :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I shall repent by grabbing a bottle when finances permit lol.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Should it be taken before a meal or with a meal?

I'm thinking of running it with Erase Pro early next year.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
On average how long does it take for the fenu400 to kick in?