Females have 6th sense for TESTOSTERONE

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I’m 41, and I’ve been separated for over a year now. Divorce is coming soon, after 18 years. I finally jumped “on” back in June (I’ve got a few PH cycles under my belt) and it is the BEST decision I’ve made!!!! I truly believe females can sense it from me. I’m talking to 3 different women and tagging 2 of them. I had a relationship but stopped it because I was eventually gonna wreck it the wrong way. At work I’m flirted by females I didn’t realize had interest in me. Or maybe they didn’t before. Friends introduce me to their “single” friends and I get right to the point and they love it! I’m telling ya the stuff is magical. Call it confidence, pheromones, better shape, or all the above. But it’s a life changer!

Newth

Awards
my sister in law has 3 daughters. All 4 of them go on their periods at the same time. Her husband calls it shark week lol. I didn't really buy it before either. But no way is that a coincidence
I lived with a 4 woman family for a couple of years, they had shark week too. Tell your bro I like the name.

I've heard that somewhere but I don't really buy it.. The thing though with sexual instincts is that we possess something other animals don't. We have sex without the need to reproduce, we have homosexuality that means a guy doesn't have the instinct to be attracted to a female. The evolution of animals are very different, lions won't have the need to take care of their cubs if they're in the zoo because they never learned from their parents while reptiles do which all are animals with less intelligence. It's quite clear that the least developed animals are the ones with the most instincts. A baby deer will know fear, have its eyes open and be ready to run from a predator while a mammal like the elephant won't.
Evolutionary psychology is pretty awesome. The more parts your brain has the more chance you can override it but every creature has an amazing amount programed in at the start and reproduction is only part of it.....check out this cute couple.

To be honest this is a topic I haven't really thought about much, but from a couple of personal experiences does sound interesting.

Years ago I stopped at the pub on the way home from work one day with some mates out of the blue, they had pheromone wipes for sale in the toilet vending machine...first thought...hell yeah I'm gettin me some tonight!
Cut to the chase, my ex was super agitated all night and I nearly had to fight our cat off from raping me.

A week after starting YK and Trest a few weeks ago so many people are just really nice, old, young, male and female. Employees and customers when shopping are less scared and throw lots of smiles and start random conversations even though I still wear the same ****ty work clothes and have the same Ned Kelly beard and hair and I'm not instigating any of it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lived with a 4 woman family for a couple of years, they had shark week too. Tell your bro I like the name.

Evolutionary psychology is pretty awesome. The more parts your brain has the more chance you can override it but every creature has an amazing amount programed in at the start and reproduction is only part of it.....check out this cute couple.

To be honest this is a topic I haven't really thought about much, but from a couple of personal experiences does sound interesting.

Years ago I stopped at the pub on the way home from work one day with some mates out of the blue, they had pheromone wipes for sale in the toilet vending machine...first thought...hell yeah I'm gettin me some tonight!
Cut to the chase, my ex was super agitated all night and I nearly had to fight our cat off from raping me.

A week after starting YK and Trest a few weeks ago so many people are just really nice, old, young, male and female. Employees and customers when shopping are less scared and throw lots of smiles and start random conversations even though I still wear the same ****ty work clothes and have the same Ned Kelly beard and hair and I'm not instigating any of it.
If the girls that are smiling at you are hip and artsy types then I think that Ned Kelly look is working in your favor.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tend to agree with the sixth sense truth. An example. I started lifting again in June, gained 10lbs of muscle, guys constantly tell me I look big, question that I'm on roids, and girls straight up stare at me. Becoming a Lion is a great feeling. On top of all this, I'm due for a company promotion, and the higher up that backed me, a gorgeous blond, barely noticed me before I started lifting... If this ain't motivation, I don't know what is!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't read through all the responses, but I am firm believer that this is related to DHT. Obviously when you are feeling confident, you carry yourself differently and people pick up on that, subconsciously or not. Men and women are no different in this regard- we all size each other up without even realizing it. Sexual attraction comes along with this and while the studies on pheromones are limited in relation to hormones, they have done some with goats and DHT and found that there is a pheromone secreted when DHT is high and causes an increase in attraction.

Personally, I believe this 100%. I am on TRT so naturally my wife all women cannot stop coming on to me. j/k :) But in all seriousness, when I run a cycle of epiandro, I almost immediately start noticing a lot more flirting, extended casual conversations, and general increased accommodation. I am an extrovert to start with so I have no problem talking to people, so I notice when it is more than normal. With my wife, I'll notice that 3-4 days after starting, there is a very noticeable change in behavior. She'll walk by and slap my ass in the kitchen, jokes around more, and generally is just very into me. And we've been together for 22 years!

In the gym, I have had so many guys engaging in conversation about how long I've lifted, making complimentary comments, and general interest. And I am the guy that goes to the gym, does my thing, and leaves. No idle chit chat and socializing, so I normally don't talk to these people.

So yes, I believe there is definitely something to females (and people in general) subconsciously noticing when someone has high testosterone/DHT.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
My gym is like that to. I laugh to myself when people make fun of how amateurish Planet Fitness is on this forum because I go to one that borders the ghetto and when you step up to the dumbbell rack and look around it’s like you stepped out into the yard at Rikers Island. Everyone is juicing like crazy there. I’m one of the few guys who hasn’t used steroids (just started using sarms). I knew something was up right away because these guys have 40lbs more muscle on their frame than I do but they lift the same or even less weight than me. You don’t have to get stronger to grow on steroids but if you’re natty you gotta keep getting stronger.
And the thing is, we really don't need to be juiced to the gills. I get the competition aspect, it's fun to compete with friends, but not at the sake of your health.

I would much rather prefer to walk into my gym and see physiques like the ones in pumping iron. I watch that nowadays, and realize how tiny he was compared to todays pros, but just an overall better physique(symmetry, proportion). But without that disgusting distended gut!!!

Arnold and those guys in pumping iron looked healthier to. Not all red like there gonna pop lol.

Newth

Awards
If the girls that are smiling at you are hip and artsy types then I think that Ned Kelly look is working in your favor.
I grew this look to stop that, although, hip and artsy can be entertaining.

Brenwad

Awards
And the thing is, we really don't need to be juiced to the gills. I get the competition aspect, it's fun to compete with friends, but not at the sake of your health.

I would much rather prefer to walk into my gym and see physiques like the ones in pumping iron. I watch that nowadays, and realize how tiny he was compared to todays pros, but just an overall better physique(symmetry, proportion). But without that disgusting distended gut!!!

Arnold and those guys in pumping iron looked healthier to. Not all red like there gonna pop lol.
It's true. Classic Physique is really popular today for that reason. Who wants to watch a load of bloated midgets prance around on stage?? The aesthetics of Chris Bumstead are just an improved Arnold Imo.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It's true. Classic Physique is really popular today for that reason. Who wants to watch a load of bloated midgets prance around on stage?? The aesthetics of Chris Bumstead are just an improved Arnold Imo.
Oh you're right!! I completely forgot they have the classic physique show now.

Good stuff.

Is that new or has there always been that division? I opened up my new Muscular Development mag(yes I still subscribe lol) I saw the classic physique division I was blown away. The classic is back!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Do you know about how a group of female friends will have their periods at the same time each month because their hormonal cycle will adjust to one anothers’? There are a lot of strange things going on among people on a hormonal level. Here’s another example. A man usually gets very horny for a couple days right before his woman has her period. I’ve experienced that one myself.
That I have experienced myself too, many times.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Mostly I believe it is definitely the pheromones and confidence. When it comes to sex, it is animalistic...

A woman walking around will pick up on the confidence (assertiveness, standing up straight, chest out shoulders back etc.) and the pheromones.

Brenwad

Awards
Oh you're right!! I completely forgot they have the classic physique show now.

Good stuff.

Is that new or has there always been that division? I opened up my new Muscular Development mag(yes I still subscribe lol) I saw the classic physique division I was blown away. The classic is back!
A couple of years this far. The Open class still receive all of the money from competing,but few ppl follow or care about the insulin monsters.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Its all in your head.
Its really so much more... The pheromones and the added confidence.

When your on a lot of test, Tren etc. and your a walking hardon, yea girls pick up on that!

Newth

Awards
A couple of years this far. The Open class still receive all of the money from competing,but few ppl follow or care about the insulin monsters.
Physique is the real world BB, what you and me can do.
Open is for the freaks, like car racing. Who wins on Sunday sells on Monday.
I haven't payed any attention to BB in years but the supp company support now compared back to then is where A League would be killing it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And back in the day bodybuilders didn’t breath heavy while sitting down. Today these 300 lbs monsters are huffing and puffing while tying their shoes. They’re actually in terrible health.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And back in the day bodybuilders didn’t breath heavy while sitting down. Today these 300 lbs monsters are huffing and puffing while tying their shoes. They’re actually in terrible health.
Yeah Arnold had a great body if you consider the gear look and being huge. Can't imagine how little of a life these people must have. They do nothing else than thinking about food and training.

Brenwad

Awards
Yeah Arnold had a great body if you consider the gear look and being huge. Can't imagine how little of a life these people must have. They do nothing else than thinking about food and training.
Linking this to the pheremone thing, who thinks looking like a freak overides any pheremone effect? Women do like muscle, but not to excess, however much testephones you're excreting lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Linking this to the pheremone thing, who thinks looking like a freak overides any pheremone effect? Women do like muscle, but not to excess, however much testephones you're excreting lol
I think the limit of how much muscle women think looks good on a man is much lower then us men think. Most women do not find the classic physique attractive. Even that’s too much. Now if you’re a guy who’s been gifted with attractive genetics in the first place, and then you attain the classic physique, most women will probably still find you attractive. But if you’re an average or below average looking man who attains the classic physique, you probably didn’t do yourself any favors on the dating market.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I do know is that guys in my experience can go pretty damn far by just having a little muscle or a good face and no muscles. Guys are far more greedy when it comes to actually date a person but not when it comes to a one night stand.

stud220

Awards
I've heard that somewhere but I don't really buy it.. The thing though with sexual instincts is that we possess something other animals don't. We have sex without the need to reproduce, we have homosexuality that means a guy doesn't have the instinct to be attracted to a female. The evolution of animals are very different, lions won't have the need to take care of their cubs if they're in the zoo because they never learned from their parents while reptiles do which all are animals with less intelligence. It's quite clear that the least developed animals are the ones with the most instincts. A baby deer will know fear, have its eyes open and be ready to run from a predator while a mammal like the elephant won't.
I was in the navy for five years on an aircraft carrier. It’s definitely true when we’d go on deployment a couple months in all the women would be on there rag at the same time and it was miserable lol.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
my sister in law has 3 daughters. All 4 of them go on their periods at the same time. Her husband calls it shark week lol. I didn't really buy it before either. But no way is that a coincidence
"shark week" lmao

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Physique is the real world BB, what you and me can do.
Open is for the freaks, like car racing. Who wins on Sunday sells on Monday.
I haven't payed any attention to BB in years but the supp company support now compared back to then is where A League would be killing it.
I heard someone call the open guys "body morphers" due to how alien like their proportions are and due to the extreme body chemistry they have going on. I always loved that term because it is so true.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I was in the navy for five years on an aircraft carrier. It’s definitely true when we’d go on deployment a couple months in all the women would be on there rag at the same time and it was miserable lol.
Lmao!!! 4 years Army Vet.
Before we deployed to Iraq, a couple girls got knocked up just to avoid deployment...
Deploying was fun! They missed out haaa

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I think the limit of how much muscle women think looks good on a man is much lower then us men think. Most women do not find the classic physique attractive. Even that’s too much. Now if you’re a guy who’s been gifted with attractive genetics in the first place, and then you attain the classic physique, most women will probably still find you attractive. But if you’re an average or below average looking man who attains the classic physique, you probably didn’t do yourself any favors on the dating market.
Yep

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, now I wonder where that could even be. I’m gonna guess somewhere in Southern California. I live in Philly and this is an extremely aggressive place. It exceeds its reputation. You can feel the tension in the air and all hell could break loose at any moment. It’s madness. You don’t have to look for fights here, you just have to hope you can avoid them. And now I’m on a tangent that has nothing to do with this post haha.
but rocky trained there...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When Im on test I have a huge problem with bugs. Srsly, last time I started running as a stupid big fly or something wouldn't go away for minutes in spite of me waving my hands and stuff. The buggers wont go away, they just fly around me all the time, its crazy. Like in public, in the park, Im literary the ONLY one acting like a monkey trying to get rid of the bugs.

Brenwad

Awards
I heard someone call the open guys "body morphers" due to how alien like their proportions are and due to the extreme body chemistry they have going on. I always loved that term because it is so true.
They've really left anything semi normal behind. The training is barely important. Just insane gh and insulin use, shovelling ten k calories in, being immobile and severely unhealthy. Look at how old these guys look. Dennis Wolf looks 60 at 38. Dallas Mcarver looked 45 at 25. Look out for these pros dropping dead a lot more often than the 90s guys.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
They've really left anything semi normal behind. The training is barely important. Just insane gh and insulin use, shovelling ten k calories in, being immobile and severely unhealthy. Look at how old these guys look. Dennis Wolf looks 60 at 38. Dallas Mcarver looked 45 at 25. Look out for these pros dropping dead a lot more often than the 90s guys.
It has really made me restrict my AAS intake. I have taken a lot of juice over the years and I'm in my late 20s. I have all the others but I'm just getting rid of it. I will add other compounds in the future, but way lower dose and stick mainly to test. Don't we just lose most of it when we go off? Or get old?

Brenwad

Awards
It has really made me restrict my AAS intake. I have taken a lot of juice over the years and I'm in my late 20s. I have all the others but I'm just getting rid of it. I will add other compounds in the future, but way lower dose and stick mainly to test. Don't we just lose most of it when we go off? Or get old?
I'm still pushing to achieve some things strength wise, but restrict myself to blast and cruise, and then only test and an anabolic,total max 1.5-2 grams per week for 8 weeks,then just low test for several months. This will all stop by age 38, whereby I'll simply use 300mgs of test per week.

We lose a lot as we age,and the more you have to lose,the harder it is to adjust to decline. Long term I think being a great,healthy,jacked for your age version of yourself is a worthy goal. I know for sure I won't lament not spending more time waddling around as a 320lb bloated fool on my death bed!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will all stop by age 38, whereby I'll simply use 300mgs of test per week.
That's not trt, that's a mild cycle :D Do you metabolise test esters so badly and thus you need more or a you just willing to put yourself at risk with supraphysiological levels of test?

Brenwad

Awards
That's not trt, that's a mild cycle :D Do you metabolise test esters so badly and thus you need more or a you just willing to put yourself at risk with supraphysiological levels of test?
Test dose is dependant on size. I'm not a weedy 160 guy,hence higher dose. No risk from 300mgs of test a week at all.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test dose is dependant on size. I'm not a weedy 160 guy,hence higher dose. No risk from 300mgs of test a week at all.
Well your stats say 0 lbs so... That's a mega cycle for you! :D

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It's in the eyes I believe. When on test your eyes are that of a tiger-or any other predator-saying I will put you down. So most men look away as they dont want to be put down and most women are staring as they do want to be put down.
Ya they do!

Alistair_

Awards
Seth Feroce cruises on 175mg of Test C a week. You’re not bigger than him and 300 a week will eventually bite you in the ass long term.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seth Feroce cruises on 175mg of Test C a week. You’re not bigger than him and 300 a week will eventually bite you in the ass long term.
I'm not doubting your statement, but how is this true? If you cruise at 100 or 400 your going to be shut down either way. 400 will give you higher levels than 100.....but if your on top of bp, estrogen, cholesterol, etc. What difference does it make?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not doubting your statement, but how is this true? If you cruise at 100 or 400 your going to be shut down either way. 400 will give you higher levels than 100.....but if your on top of bp, estrogen, cholesterol, etc. What difference does it make?
The body is a bit more complicated then just e2, bp and cholesterol. Supraphysiological amounts of androgens are not healthy. Just for instance; higher metabolic rate, higher AR expression, more DHT, good knows how it would affect brain chemistry in the long run, etc... You are basically putting your body in over drive for an indefinite period of time. I'm no expert but there has been a lot written on this topic.

Sure if you are 250 - 300 pounds lean you will need more test to sustain that mass but it's not healthy :)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
200lbs here. 100mg/ test c a week keeps me at 1000ng/dl

Alistair_

Awards

The biggest risk with taking supraphysiological levels of testosterone for prolonged periods of time is developing polycythemia, a condition where your body produces too many red blood cells, also known as "high blood hematocrit levels".

Believe me, I’d love to take 300mg of Test C a week long term because I feel way better on that dose than taking a lousy 100mg a week.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading some of these comments, I only want to say this:

If after you started taking some sort of androgen, whether it best Test, Trest or Tren (or whatever else) and you suddenly noticed everyone around you was better behaved, more pleasant, more friendly & more confident in your ability as a co-worker, friend, husband, father or just in general, and you also noticed more attention from other women...wait for it...

They did NOT change at all. They did NOT notice you had 10 times the test that most men have. In fact, it was you all along.

Your mind is perceiving the world around you differently and so you notice things you never did before. It's changing your brain, not everyone else.

Understand that at the quantum level, reality comes into being based on the conscious perception. This means that our minds create our reality and that prior to us observing things around us, it only exists as wave energy. It's like matrix-level stuff and it is actually sound science.

Matter is a derivative of the human conscience. How you perceive things will actually determine your reality!

Some people get unsettled about this reality because it has profound implications about existential questions...

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

If after you started taking some sort of androgen, whether it best Test, Trest or Tren (or whatever else) and you suddenly noticed everyone around you was better behaved, more pleasant, more friendly & more confident in your ability as a co-worker, friend, husband, father or just in general, and you also noticed more attention from other women...wait for it...

They did NOT change at all. They did NOT notice you had 10 times the test that most men have. In fact, it was you all along.

Your mind is perceiving the world around you differently and so you notice things you never did before. It's changing your brain, not everyone else.

Understand that at the quantum level, reality comes into being based on the conscious perception. This means that our minds create our reality and that prior to us observing things around us, it only exists as wave energy. It's like matrix-level stuff and it is actually sound science.

Matter is a derivative of the human conscience. How you perceive things will actually determine your reality!

Some people get unsettled about this reality because it has profound implications about existential questions...
Very interesting interpretation. If, ultimately, this is the truth, we miss a lot of the world around us when not being in supraphysiological levels. Speaking for myself, when I am at say 1400ng/dl and above, I experience, see, concieve a whole new world that doesnt come to my perception when I am at 600/800ng/dl.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife says I smell different when i am taking higher amounts than my regular trt

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trt should put you over 800. Maybe up that dose.
Chasing numbers is a dangerous game. TRT is for addressing symptoms and overall health, not trying to obtain some number. Some guys feel good at 900, others feel better at 600. It's individualistic.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Indeed, most notably bc of our intelect being able to recognise that it's existence is finite. That consciousness has an expiration date. Thus enters culture and all formal systems that are highly conventional. This systems in turn help us deal with the anxiety that is caused by our understanding that death is inevitable. This is really mildly put. The discourse extends firstly to terror management theory and then forward to structuralism, post structuralism, semiotics, etc.

To continue your thought; all living conscious human beings have anxiety about failure, decadence, ie. death. Closer you are to it: no stable job, no apartment, kids, partner, bad career prospects, etc. the more you feel it. It's the monster behind the dark corner, it's the human animal that will kill or hurt you withouth remorse, it's the alien and monsters that chase you in your dreams, it's death. It was Ernest Beckers proposition that basically all that we do comes from denial of death, we are shielding our selfs from it with culture, rules, houses, jobs, money, muscles.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Idk I'm not saying your wrong but...

When I go off test, my confidence drops, my performance at work and in relationships drop.. Could be just me.

But I know people can tell you're different when you're on. You're more energetic, confident, and women can sense it. It's animalistic