stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just trying to get us back on topic

Alistair_

Awards
If you believe that you'll believe anything! I am bigger than Feroce height and weight wise anyway,the guys a midget. Pretty weird of guys to be whining about 300mhs of test a,week on a forum dedicated to system destroying short cycles of garbage prohormones.
No one is whining, we don’t do mild cycles and kid ourselves into thinking it’s just TRT though.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doubt it, I just like showing a pic like that when people say we are the only species that does homo.
My dogs were homo. They were father and sun and we would either see them ****ing or find them with a rear end full of poop residue. Sorry TMI ?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My dogs were homo. They were father and sun and we would either see them ****ing or find them with a rear end full of poop residue. Sorry TMI ��
You cant know they are homo unless they told you they were in love....were they?

Newth

Awards
My dogs were homo. They were father and sun and we would either see them ****ing or find them with a rear end full of poop residue. Sorry TMI ��
My grandparents were dog breeders, it's a dominance thing, even the females do it to both sexs.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Every single time I cycle, few weeks in when I can really feel the test I notice females just come onto me. After a few cycles under my I've realized I pull the most pu$$y when I'm on a cycle, and most people I've known experienced the same. Anyone have similar experience with this? p.s. It's not the confidence or the joocey gains.
Bro they can smell the test in the air forsure lol. It's partially the confidence. But I been feeling like **** lately and not into it at all. But my test is still at 1137 PCT and I'm pullin in the ***** even without the swagger from feeling good.

Newth

Awards
Its all in your head.
So many angles to come from with this...if you get what I mean...

In that part when your stoned and day dreaming then snap out of it...I swear string theory has something to do with it.
But within the quantum relm if you stare at the void long enough it stares back and has some benefits.
Considering as humans we have physical and biological binding as well...but that's probably all just ranting