Females have 6th sense for TESTOSTERONE

Stanfoo

Awards
Every single time I cycle, few weeks in when I can really feel the test I notice females just come onto me. After a few cycles under my I've realized I pull the most pu$$y when I'm on a cycle, and most people I've known experienced the same. Anyone have similar experience with this? p.s. It's not the confidence or the joocey gains.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I don't think they smell pheramones like dogs, etc. Probably just confidence from being in shape and having man juice in your veins lol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, since human pheromone response is largely subconscious, I would not be surprised if this were true. I get on cycle, my wife and I get along, more sex, etc. I get off cycle and suddenly I'm an ******* apparently and she's "not in the mood." It was that way before my first cycle too. We pretty much gave up on sex, then suddenly I'm full of hormones and she can't get enough. I didn't change my attitude or approach to life. It was the juice.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is a really old debate in science. We go around about it like a dog chasing its tail. Everything Ive been able to deduce comes down to pheromones and confidence. I believe its a combination of the two.

Its possible its not just confidence. It could be we move differently or look at them differently. I don't know if we will ever have a definitive answer.

RoidMaster59

RoidMaster59

Awards
Back in 2012 when I was using Testim gel instead of the Cypionate injections I'm using now I had A LOT of hot, young women asking me what cologne I was wearing and that they loved the smell. A young woman at the laundromat where I used to drop off my clothes kept asking me the same question and telling me my clothes smell so good. They were all really curious. I told them I wasn't wearing any cologne (which was the truth) but of course I didn't tell them I was using testosterone gel.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, since human pheromone response is largely subconscious, I would not be surprised if this were true. I get on cycle, my wife and I get along, more sex, etc. I get off cycle and suddenly I'm an ******* apparently and she's "not in the mood." It was that way before my first cycle too. We pretty much gave up on sex, then suddenly I'm full of hormones and she can't get enough. I didn't change my attitude or approach to life. It was the juice.
Lol...first of the year my wife had little to do with me. I started high test cycle and 10-ish weeks later I catch her buying a pregnancy test. The same thought occurred to me at that time. She had been all over me for probably 6-8 weeks at that time. And yes, little bugger due in December lol. Gonna name him Gearhead.

Last edited:
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When a man has high test he carries himself differently. He’s more assertive, decisive, and confident. On top of this, I believe there is some kind of pheromone reading go on, but women aren’t even aware they’re doing it. We’re just sophisticated apes after all.

By the way, there have been studies on men’s natural test levels and the frequency in which they have sex and the amount of partners they have and the men with higher test have more sex and more partners. I’m sure they’re also more preoccupied with chasing sex, and the more you try, the more likely you are to succeed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My test levels are out of the world but i haven't noticed anything different in how i walk etc.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I already walk like an ape and look everyone in the eyes. Does that mean now im looking at people like im the Rock, only angrier?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already walk like an ape and look everyone in the eyes. Does that mean now im looking at people like im the Rock, only angrier?
Well you’re definitely communicating something with your body language. Go downtown and walk around like that with a cutoff shirt that says “f*ck with me!” and see how many challengers you get.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well you’re definitely communicating something with your body language. Go downtown and walk around like that with a cutoff shirt that says “f*ck with me!” and see how many challengers you get.
People don't work out in this area. I wouldn't get many. If you went downtown here youd wonder who all these broke justin beiber lookalikes were.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People don't work out in this area. I wouldn't get many. If you went downtown here youd wonder who all these broke justin beiber lookalikes were.
Damn, now I wonder where that could even be. I’m gonna guess somewhere in Southern California. I live in Philly and this is an extremely aggressive place. It exceeds its reputation. You can feel the tension in the air and all hell could break loose at any moment. It’s madness. You don’t have to look for fights here, you just have to hope you can avoid them. And now I’m on a tangent that has nothing to do with this post haha.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Different areas different people. If you went to a college town thatd be different. Theres plenty of juiced to the gills 22 year olds in those places. The competition to look the best to help get the best women is intense.

I went to college in a big university town and was always amazed some of these guys hadnt gone nuts with the sheer amount of juice they were using on a daily basis.

Whats this, you start your morning off with a gram of Dianabol? I had to step my game up lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Different areas different people. If you went to a college town thatd be different. Theres plenty of juiced to the gills 22 year olds in those places. The competition to look the best to help get the best women is intense.

I went to college in a big university town and was always amazed some of these guys hadnt gone nuts with the sheer amount of juice they were using on a daily basis.

Whats this, you start your morning off with a gram of Dianabol? I had to step my game up lol
I think competition for women is certainly increasing gear use among young men. Steroids is more commonplace among non-athletes then it has ever been before, and I believe the fact that men are competing in countless unspoken ways is part of the driving force. We all want to be bigger and better and have greater access to resources, and sexual partners is a natural resource. College towns are a cesspool by the way. I wasn’t “in the know” when I was in college, in terms of the prevalence of steroid use, but looking back on it now there were a lot of juicers walking around. I’m sure a lot of guys who are just jumping on the juice train justify it by thinking “I have to keep up with the pack.”

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Young men are increasingly using AAS the world over. 7.5 billion people. We all want a competitve edge. If you want the best that life has to offer you need one.

Ritalin and other adhd medication do NOT improve test performance in any way. It doesnt stop people from trying to cheat their way to the top.

Being in medicine, I am at times in scrubs or a lab coat. I garner a fair amount of angry looks from other men here.

Competition for any job making 100k a year outside of some place like California continues to increase. There are fewer and fewer spots near the top and many times the people trying to get there.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a (corny) saying. Hormones make the whores moan. Trest gives me the ultimate animal magnetism. I feel like I'm on every womans radar. IKD if its confidence, swagger, pheromones, being more asthetically pleasing to the eye, probably a combination of all. Women are drawn to alpha males. They can't resist

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a (corny) saying. Hormones make the whores moan. Trest gives me the ultimate animal magnetism. I feel like I'm on every womans radar. IKD if its confidence, swagger, pheromones, being more asthetically pleasing to the eye, probably a combination of all. Women are drawn to alpha males. They can't resist
Every time you talk about trest I think about ordering some haha. But I like my hair and that stuff is highly androgenic.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Young men are increasingly using AAS the world over. 7.5 billion people. We all want a competitve edge. If you want the best that life has to offer you need one.

Ritalin and other adhd medication do NOT improve test performance in any way. It doesnt stop people from trying to cheat their way to the top.

Being in medicine, I am at times in scrubs or a lab coat. I garner a fair amount of angry looks from other men here.

Competition for any job making 100k a year outside of some place like California continues to increase. There are fewer and fewer spots near the top and many times the people trying to get there.
Well people definitely prejudge one another depending on what they’re wearing. When other men see you in your work clothes jealousy could be a possibility but I’m sure most men don’t feel jealous. Some may assume you’re a pretentious prick. A lot of people have negative opinions about people in the medical field. Many others look up to doctors. So it’s hard to say what exactly people think of you based on nothing but a glance.

I’m in construction and when I’m wearing my work clothes I sometimes wonder what people think of me as we meet eyes. I’m sure many assume I made some mistake that landed me there. Some may think they’re somehow superior because they don’t have to get their hands dirty or sweat to make a living. But I’m sure some look at me and assume I have some positive attributes, such as toughness and strength.

And the competition is very fierce even among construction workers, including guys on the same crew. Fights break out sometimes. A guy from another crew was threatening some of my coworkers just a couple days ago, saying he was gonna stab them in the neck. A couple days before that I had to challenge a coworker to a fight. It’s competative on a very primitive, animalistic level, but I live for those moments of adrenaline and unpredictability. It taps into the side of man’s inner nature that is often neglected in today’s society. It’s what all the characters in “Fight Club” we’re striving for, that cathartic release of aggression.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Every time you talk about trest I think about ordering some haha. But I like my hair and that stuff is highly androgenic.
Are you prone to MPB? If not, you're good. If so, you're gonna lose it no matter what, so you're still good. lol. I think RU and minoxidil would work well in preventing trest hair loss

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s becuase you left your fly open
I do that on cycle too just let it hang out

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well people definitely prejudge one another depending on what they’re wearing. When other men see you in your work clothes jealousy could be a possibility but I’m sure most men don’t feel jealous. Some may assume you’re a pretentious prick. A lot of people have negative opinions about people in the medical field. Many others look up to doctors. So it’s hard to say what exactly people think of you based on nothing but a glance.

I’m in construction and when I’m wearing my work clothes I sometimes wonder what people think of me as we meet eyes. I’m sure many assume I made some mistake that landed me there. Some may think they’re somehow superior because they don’t have to get their hands dirty or sweat to make a living. But I’m sure some look at me and assume I have some positive attributes, such as toughness and strength.

And the competition is very fierce even among construction workers, including guys on the same crew. Fights break out sometimes. A guy from another crew was threatening some of my coworkers just a couple days ago, saying he was gonna stab them in the neck. A couple days before that I had to challenge a coworker to a fight. It’s competative on a very primitive, animalistic level, but I live for those moments of adrenaline and unpredictability. It taps into the side of man’s inner nature that is often neglected in today’s society. It’s what all the characters in “Fight Club” we’re striving for, that cathartic release of aggression.
I had to control myself a few years ago. I stopped into a bar while in college still wearing my scrubs. Looking for a couple beers to unwind from the stress. A guy at the other end of the bar got jealous and told me in no uncertain terms that wealthy men werent welcome there. He and all his friends would fight me. First I was still in college, second its a bar in a decent neighborhood. Then he needs all his friends? You gotta let loose half the bar on me?

Ive had other run ins but I refuse to change my clothes. I was at lunch in scrubs and overheard three guys behind me talking. I was standing in line to order fast food. All I heard was one guy tell another I was big and they weren't backing him up if he attacked me. I couldn't believe it. I turned around to face this punk and he looked away and all three turned and left.

These are the only times when theres been direct or semi direct confrontation. Around here it comes down to two things. Money and working indoors.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
It's in the eyes I believe. When on test your eyes are that of a tiger-or any other predator-saying I will put you down. So most men look away as they dont want to be put down and most women are staring as they do want to be put down.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahaha the bro science is strong with this post. I don’t think it’s that females can sense if you have high test. But on a cycle you feel pretty good and most likely you’re gonna be pretty damn ripped = more confidence = more women gains

I def do pull way more when I’m on the gas though

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Call it BS or not, but test and similar hormone levels in man do have impact on his life and people sorrounding him. It affects both males and females. Females find you more attractive, more dominant. And males either admire you more or are subconsciously jealous of you, not just bc of your look, but bc of level of hormones that you carry with you. When I'm on cycle, my girl is extra crazy about me.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahaha the bro science is strong with this post. I don’t think it’s that females can sense if you have high test. But on a cycle you feel pretty good and most likely you’re gonna be pretty damn ripped = more confidence = more women gains

I def do pull way more when I’m on the gas though
ALL SCIENCE BEGINS AS BRO SCIENCE! But the scientists call it a hypothesis.

I forget what number sociologists use exactly but they say something like 90% of communication is through body language. I’m sure your body language is more dominant and open while you have juice running through you. This will change the way women and men perceive you and your level of attractiveness may go up from this alone.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you prone to MPB? If not, you're good. If so, you're gonna lose it no matter what, so you're still good. lol. I think RU and minoxidil would work well in preventing trest hair loss
I believe I am MPB prone but I’ve decided I don’t want to use any drugs to help slow down or reverse the process. I can accept the fact that I’ll be bald one day but I think I’d beat myself up a bit if I went bald way earlier than I should have because I used compounds like trest and winstrol. So I might just wait on those.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Well we live in a world where men need to "have a lot of test" to work and bang their wife and such.

It's probably just big pharma at it again.

I got to the gym and every kid is juicing. Well most kids. It's just so easy to get nowadays. There gonna do it, so might as well try to educate

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well we live in a world where men need to "have a lot of test" to work and bang their wife and such.

It's probably just big pharma at it again.

I got to the gym and every kid is juicing. Well most kids. It's just so easy to get nowadays. There gonna do it, so might as well try to educate
My gym is like that to. I laugh to myself when people make fun of how amateurish Planet Fitness is on this forum because I go to one that borders the ghetto and when you step up to the dumbbell rack and look around it’s like you stepped out into the yard at Rikers Island. Everyone is juicing like crazy there. I’m one of the few guys who hasn’t used steroids (just started using sarms). I knew something was up right away because these guys have 40lbs more muscle on their frame than I do but they lift the same or even less weight than me. You don’t have to get stronger to grow on steroids but if you’re natty you gotta keep getting stronger.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Psychology would say this is confidence, as others have already mentioned. You can’t possibly track all the minute changes to your posture, facial expressions and attitude to tell what exactly is causing the increase in mate-ability.

But rest assured, it’s the sum of those mental and physical adjustments your body makes that brings them around.

It only works for some folks. For instance, there is no amount of testosterone or inches of girth (in any respect) that I can bring to the table for a woman to believe I am a suitable man for her needs, simply because the superficial types (and that is probably a majority of women) cannot reconcile in the same sentence the idea of feeling protected by a man who is of humble stature.

That said, what does overcome all that is money and power, lol. Women... they are so helpless without a protector, be it a strong man or the government, they must have one.

Fortunately, I have as a wife, one of the few decent ones left that measures a man by his character and not by his height.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gym is like that to. I laugh to myself when people make fun of how amateurish Planet Fitness is on this forum because I go to one that borders the ghetto and when you step up to the dumbbell rack and look around it’s like you stepped out into the yard at Rikers Island. Everyone is juicing like crazy there. I’m one of the few guys who hasn’t used steroids (just started using sarms). I knew something was up right away because these guys have 40lbs more muscle on their frame than I do but they lift the same or even less weight than me. You don’t have to get stronger to grow on steroids but if you’re natty you gotta keep getting stronger.
It’s probable that form and repetitions dictate the anount of weight they use. There are plenty of guys who bench more than me right up until I have them lift it with the form and pace that I do and then all of the sudden they can’t do but about half that weight.

Not saying you are like this but strength is most of all genetic but even then, a guy who has 40lbs of muscle than you probably can lift more than you if he wants to or if he trained for absolute strength.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it's because you look more jacked

Last week a teenage boy at the food market said, you got really muscular arms, what the hell do I answer to that? .. Most random comments from strangers seriously. No it's not a woman thing it's just you looking more pumped.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s probable that form and repetitions dictate the anount of weight they use. There are plenty of guys who bench more than me right up until I have them lift it with the form and pace that I do and then all of the sudden they can’t do but about half that weight.

Not saying you are like this but strength is most of all genetic but even then, a guy who has 40lbs of muscle than you probably can lift more than you if he wants to or if he trained for absolute strength.
I see what you’re saying and I agree but I believe I have some of the best form at my gym, and generally, just greater knowledge about fitness. It might also come down to the amount of time they’ve been training. I’m one of the younger guys there and still relatively new.

Genetics plays a huge role like you said. My family history is full of men who were much stronger than they looked. My uncle benched 295 when he was 16 years old and only weighed 168. That broke some kind of school record for strength. There’s countless stories about my relatives reaching crazy levels of strength but none of them ever got super huge. We also grow thick beards very young and go bald pretty young which leads me to believe we have high levels of DHT. I’m no expert but going off of what I know about DHT compounds, I believe DHT produces a lot of strength but without a lot of size. You’d know better than me if that DHT comment is true.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Psychology would say this is confidence, as others have already mentioned. You can’t possibly track all the minute changes to your posture, facial expressions and attitude to tell what exactly is causing the increase in mate-ability.

But rest assured, it’s the sum of those mental and physical adjustments your body makes that brings them around.

It only works for some folks. For instance, there is no amount of testosterone or inches of girth (in any respect) that I can bring to the table for a woman to believe I am a suitable man for her needs, simply because the superficial types (and that is probably a majority of women) cannot reconcile in the same sentence the idea of feeling protected by a man who is of humble stature.

That said, what does overcome all that is money and power, lol. Women... they are so helpless without a protector, be it a strong man or the government, they must have one.

Fortunately, I have as a wife, one of the few decent ones left that measures a man by his character and not by his height.
Women are often cruel and superficial. I wonder if there is a cut off point for height, where a man becomes too tall and now women don’t find that desirable. Putting so much importance on a man’s height is kind of fukked up but we judge their physical appearance pretty harshly too.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to throw this out there.

Being a man with naturally high testosterone will give you the upper hand over a man who has temporarily spiked his testosterone from cycling synthetic testosterone, assuming the guy using gear started off from a lower point. Having high testosterone during your developmental years is very important and can benefit you for the rest of your life, in terms of dating. Imagine a man who has always had high test since puberty and he developed the physical attributes associated with masculinity, like a chiseled jaw, thick beard, protruding brow, large and muscular stature, deep voice. Now that man is 35 and his test has dipped a bit (let’s say he’s at a level of 600). If a guy who has always been on the lower end of the test spectrum, and as a result has always had a less masculine appearance, decides to cycle 500mg of test a week, will women now view him as more desirable then the natural guy? The guy on 500mg it test probably has some crazy test levels over 2000 running through him, so does he produce more pheromones or something? This post is a bit of a ramble but my point is that we probably give too much credit to synthetic test when it comes to attracting a mate but what your natural test levels were for the majority of your life, especially during puberty, is far more important. Give an effeminate looking guy some steroids and of course he’ll become a little more attractive because his physique will improve but he won’t turn into a a true masculine type guy.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have only ever done oral cycles but both of my kids were conceived towards the end of a cycle.

A lot of it is probably in the mind of the man. When your off your probably not as randy. When your on your probably thinking about getting some more of the time so notice women more but think its them coming on to you more but you just were not as interested then.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only ever done oral cycles but both of my kids were conceived towards the end of a cycle.

A lot of it is probably in the mind of the man. When your off your probably not as randy. When your on your probably thinking about getting some more of the time so notice women more but think its them coming on to you more but you just were not as interested then.
This is a great point. So much of it has to do with the way the man feels about himself. A man who thinks he looks good usually wants to have more sex then a man who thinks he looks bad.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humans don't have much instincts left. Our vision sucks, we have almost no vision in the dark, we can't smell very good. Heck I believe if one were to be raised outside society he would believe everything the protector would tell him. We are nothing without society cause that's how we learn. I find it extremely hard to believe we can sense more testosteron. I think we can look at a body and appreciate it. Before it was skinny girls, now it's huge booty and curves. I also think women appreciates dominant men.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see what you’re saying and I agree but I believe I have some of the best form at my gym, and generally, just greater knowledge about fitness. It might also come down to the amount of time they’ve been training. I’m one of the younger guys there and still relatively new.

Genetics plays a huge role like you said. My family history is full of men who were much stronger than they looked. My uncle benched 295 when he was 16 years old and only weighed 168. That broke some kind of school record for strength. There’s countless stories about my relatives reaching crazy levels of strength but none of them ever got super huge. We also grow thick beards very young and go bald pretty young which leads me to believe we have high levels of DHT. I’m no expert but going off of what I know about DHT compounds, I believe DHT produces a lot of strength but without a lot of size. You’d know better than me if that DHT comment is true.
Well DHT strengthens the signal in the CNS, which is directly correlated to strength. So it’s plausible that you have a greater DHT receptor density and therefore greater DHT levels than normal, if that sort of thing can vary (I’m speculating now). But early facial hair growth & development isn’t a terrible place to start the inquiry. Nonetheless, correlation doesn’t mean causation.

But the strongest lb for lb folks are rarely all that big. I’ve seen 165lbs lifters w/ a multi-ply shirt lift 500+ on the bench and over 400 raw. It’s rare but true nonetheless. If you are stronger than someone who has 40lbs of lean tissue on you that has been lifting for any length of time longer than a year, you ought to consider having a deep sense of gratitude for being granted the genetic gift that you have. Besides, gratitude is a pre-requisite for goodness. You can’t be good without it.

BTW, speaking from direct actions of hormones, it’s the DHT that ramps up confidence & aggression. But confidence isn’t just comprised of a hormone. Your past experiences, basal dopamine and serotonin levels & your task/reward circuitry play a key role, as well as drug habits, which includes social media and masturbation. Both of those dramatically affect the confidence level of people in profound ways.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humans don't have much instincts left. Our vision sucks, we have almost no vision in the dark, we can't smell very good. Heck I believe if one were to be raised outside society he would believe everything the protector would tell him. We are nothing without society cause that's how we learn. I find it extremely hard to believe we can sense more testosteron. I think we can look at a body and appreciate it. Before it was skinny girls, now it's huge booty and curves. I also think women appreciates dominant men.
Do you know about how a group of female friends will have their periods at the same time each month because their hormonal cycle will adjust to one anothers’? There are a lot of strange things going on among people on a hormonal level. Here’s another example. A man usually gets very horny for a couple days right before his woman has her period. I’ve experienced that one myself.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know about how a group of female friends will have their periods at the same time each month because their hormonal cycle will adjust to one anothers’? There are a lot of strange things going on among people on a hormonal level. Here’s another example. A man usually gets very horny for a couple days right before his woman has her period. I’ve experienced that one myself.
A women's cycle can be any time of the month and I don't think either of those statements are true. I do think it can be a hormonal thing just not one we can feel on the other person. There are very few animals humans included that have sex for pleasure and these animals are all the smartest animals in the world as far as science has shown. Dolphins humans apes are some of not all that doesn't need a woman to be fertile to have sex.

Just think about it, all these mentioned are learning pretty much everything from their parents. I'm pretty sure that if you were born and raised by one man in the amazon and never seen a woman you'd have no idea how to make a baby if this guy didn't tell you.. You might be able to figure it out due to the high intelligence though but it wouldn't be an instinct.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Women's periods do line up if they spend enough time around each other. That's a fact jack. Must be pheromones

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Women's periods do line up if they spend enough time around each other. That's a fact jack. Must be pheromones
I've heard that somewhere but I don't really buy it.. The thing though with sexual instincts is that we possess something other animals don't. We have sex without the need to reproduce, we have homosexuality that means a guy doesn't have the instinct to be attracted to a female. The evolution of animals are very different, lions won't have the need to take care of their cubs if they're in the zoo because they never learned from their parents while reptiles do which all are animals with less intelligence. It's quite clear that the least developed animals are the ones with the most instincts. A baby deer will know fear, have its eyes open and be ready to run from a predator while a mammal like the elephant won't.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
my sister in law has 3 daughters. All 4 of them go on their periods at the same time. Her husband calls it shark week lol. I didn't really buy it before either. But no way is that a coincidence

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my sister in law has 3 daughters. All 4 of them go on their periods at the same time. Her husband calls it shark week lol. I didn't really buy it before either. But no way is that a coincidence
Haha that's funny.. No it can very well be genetical but it's often said you have it in the beginning or the end of a month whatever that means. I think it's a 50/50 thing and it's not that strange, imagine how many people that are right handed, now explain that statistic :)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha that's funny.. No it can very well be genetical but it's often said you have it in the beginning or the end of a month whatever that means. I think it's a 50/50 thing and it's not that strange, imagine how many people that are right handed, now explain that statistic :)
Actually the odds of 4 females randomly starting their periods on the same day every month are pretty low lol. But maybe you're right.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually the odds of 4 females randomly starting their periods on the same day every month are pretty low lol. But maybe you're right.
Haha same day I didn't day but around the same time..