Feeling VERY VERY dizzy

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please help guys. The last few days I've been feeling so dizzy. I don't know if it's too low pottassium, sodium, or anything else.

I'm taking Mk677 25mg every day

Alot of caffeine, a lot of water.

Also took some ECA stack the last two days. What's the cause? What to do?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it were me feeling very dizzy for a few days straight, I'd stop taking all supplements and have someone drive me to the doctor to get checked out (and at a minimum be provided something to help with the dizziness). Feeling dizzy and nauseous for a long period of time is a horrible feeling and the thing I hate most about getting migraines.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it were me feeling very dizzy for a few days straight, I'd stop taking all supplements and have someone drive me to the doctor to get checked out (and at a minimum be provided something to help with the dizziness). Feeling dizzy and nauseous for a long period of time is a horrible feeling and the thing I hate most about getting migraines.
This. Don't F around. Do you know what your BP has been? Blood sugar? It could be a million things and we can only guess over the internet.

Go to an ER and get checked out if you can't get to your Dr. today.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Don't F around. Do you know what your BP has been? Blood sugar? It could be a million things and we can only guess over the internet.

Should I tell them I took an ECA? And MK677? Or will that be trouble

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do not tell them you've taken illegal compounds. Tell them you've been using legal/OTC muscle enhancers for the MK677, and have been using ephedrine due to it helping you when you're congested.

If you tell them you've taken anything illegal, it can and will be placed in your chart and it will impact future health/life insurance.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do not tell them you've taken illegal compounds. Tell them you've been using legal/OTC muscle enhancers for the MK677, and have been using ephedrine due to it helping you when you're congested.

If you tell them you've taken anything illegal, it can and will be placed in your chart and it will impact future health/life insurance.
This. Also that much stims could be what’s causing the issues, but I would see someone.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Agree. ECA maybe too much for you especially if your also drinking coffee as well...thats not clever. Always have blood pressure monitor and BG tester if messing with MK677...you gotta treat these things with respect and also be sure its legit stuff.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This. I really hate how this is how it has to be. But it is. If you hurt yourself doing things we do as bodybuilders, you can’t admit to a whole lot of things... and that skews the treatment as well.

However, if they test your vitals, find some irregularities, do a blood test, find some irregularities, they might still track down the cause of the dizziness just fine. Could be internal bleeding, or just digestive strain, liver stress, too much ephedrine...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I tell them I took an ECA? And MK677? Or will that be trouble

I hate to say that the guys above are probably right. At some point you have to measure being honest vs. the consequences and if something is found t9 be wrong and they are stumped and it is serious, you may be better off accepting the consequences and being honest and living with it.

Fortunately, I really, really doubt it will come to that. It may be unrelated to anything you are taking. Maybe it is something simple. Maybe it is a precursor to a blood clot...there are a million things.

Chances are it will be nothing and you will feel relieved and say you could have skipped it. But that is better than doing nothing and finding out it was a prelude to an aneurism or something (extreme).

Also...the ephedrine is OTC if you are in the US. I would have no issue admitting to its use...I would just not give a direct reason, unless they push and I would just say for a cough.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Curious where does mk677 stand with being legal ? I know maresearch carrries it as a research chem but masupps also carries it as a supplement, for that reason I just assumed it was legal.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds like low blood sugar, maybe low blood pressure. Echoeing, id cut them out and introduce them one at a time and see whats doing what.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious where does mk677 stand with being legal ? I know maresearch carrries it as a research chem but masupps also carries it as a supplement, for that reason I just assumed it was legal.
Well, it’s not legal to sell as a supplement for human consumption, but it is now legal to prescribe... its unscheduled... so technically it’s legal to take but if using it without a prescription you’re taking something not labeled for human consumption which is a bit of a legal no no and bad for insurance. They don’t like that kind of high risk behavior. You’re literally (to them) drinking poison at will.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone I read all comments and appriciate it very much. Did not take in any caffeine yesterday at all and no today either. Also 2 days of no MK-677. No ephedrine or anything, not even a multi vitamin. I feel better than the first day, but still kind of wierd. I really want to go to a doc soon. I don't live in the US.

Whats the total elimination time of Mk-677 and ephedrine? Should 3-4 days off be clean? And I took some mesomorph with DMAA like around 6 days ago. How long should I wait? My blood pressure was 140/75 not too long ago and I'm only 20. I don't have a measuring tool at home so that was before Mk-677.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone I read all comments and appriciate it very much. Did not take in any caffeine yesterday at all and no today either. Also 2 days of no MK-677. No ephedrine or anything, not even a multi vitamin. I feel better than the first day, but still kind of wierd. I really want to go to a doc soon. I don't live in the US.

Whats the total elimination time of Mk-677 and ephedrine? Should 3-4 days off be clean? And I took some mesomorph with DMAA like around 6 days ago. How long should I wait? My blood pressure was 140/75 not too long ago and I'm only 20. I don't have a measuring tool at home so that was before Mk-677.
Go to a doctor and be honest so they can actually help you! Can you go right now? Go now! Stop listening to this fake medical advice and conspiracy crap from strangers on the internet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go to a doctor and be honest so they can actually help you! Can you go right now? Go now! Stop listening to this fake medical advice and conspiracy crap from strangers on the internet.
This. Don't wait. As much as any of us want to help - we can only guess. Do you really want ME to roll some dice and determine if you live or die?

Not saying you are going to die, this could be nothing, but don't F around and wait until your body gives you a definitive answer.

We all think we will be fine until one day something happens and we wish we could go back and make a better choice.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pretty sure they’ll tell you the stimulants are ****ing up your brain chemistry. Now that I have the bigger picture, that’s my thought.

What you’re describing sounds like vertigo, which can be caused in a number of ways, one of which is dopamine imbalance.

At any point did your senses go crazy and up down left right became skewed, even for a moment?