Feel robbed from Trifecta stack..... Next?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Trifecta stack did not work for me..... Next?

I just finished a cycle with 'LG Sciences' Trifecta stack which I was also taking GHenerate w/ I-gh-1 through the complete cycle. I did not see any results although I increased my numbers on most of the workouts by 5 - 10 lbs. I am not so sure the cycle was the factor in the records or if it was from putting more intensity into my workouts? I have been hitting the weights heavy for roughly 3 months and do realize that it takes time to get bigger but have not seen much at this point. I have some work to do with my food intake which should also help though. My question is I am looking to find a better cycle to take (I have heard to wait the time off of what the cycle was, which in my case was 6 weeks.) the cycle seemed so weak that I feel I could go right into another cycle with no issues, although I will take at least a few weeks off if not 4 weeks. What are some suggested cycles to take that is not extremely hard on the body? I will be taking some form of liver care with a cycle if it is needed. I am 5' 6" 158 lbs, and have had diabetes for 17 years. I do not have any heath issues as far as organ issues goes, I do have high blood pressure though which I take medication for and is great with the medication. I hope that any of the above will prohibit me from taking a good cycle to get bigger.

I have been looking into some cycles and have come across a couple that seem good. Any input would be gladly appreciated!

mod edit: read the rules before you get banned.

I've always been fairly weak and a little on the less muscular side. I am just trying to find something to help with some bigger gains, which I will be making sure I follow a good high protein diet / carbs to help with gains. I am looking for a stack that will give good gains with the correct workout and will not leave me looking too shredded by losing all of the water weight. I also have an extra bottle of GHenerate laying around which I am debating on whether or not to take it with a cycle as I do not wan't to overdue it and cause bodily harm.

mod edit: read the rules before you get banned.

Last edited:
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Post a sample of your diet. I'm sure there could be some improvement there. And did I mis understand you've been lifting 3 months? Also please post what your work outs look like.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
My diet is;

Breakfast (around 7:15 - 7:30) = A loaded breakfast burrito which consists of one large flour tortilla, 3 eggs, and a few ounces of sausage, and topped with green chillies and a tablespoon of milled flax seeds.

One some other days a sample is just a glass of milk, and a protein bar with 15 grams of protein.

The hardest part for me is that I have a hard time at times getting a huge appetite to slam down the food especially in the morning.

At 10 o'clock break a snack consists of a tuna salad mix of a half can and some crackers. Or 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 string cheese.

12 o'clock (lunch) = A sandwich and a half can of chilli. Or leftovers from dinner which can be a hamburger and a side dish of something such as macaroni salad. Or some chicken and potatoes.

3 o'clock snack = an orange and string cheese. Or half an apple with peanut butter.

I workout at around 5 - 5:30 which on some days I take a pre-workout supplement at around 4:45 - 5 (try to take it at least a half hour prior to working out.)

After workout I take two scoops of protein powder (I have many different kinds of protein such as Lipotropic Protein, 100% WHEY Isolate, or ON WHEY Isolate) I generally take WHEY post workout unless I get to working out late then I take the Lipotropic Protein. I also take 6 grams of Glutamine and 10 grams of Creatine.

Prior to bed I take a scoop of Lipotropic protein or casein protein.

I also take GHenerate prior to workout and prior to bed.

I have been hitting the weights off and on for around a year but have been hitting them heavily for around 3 months.

I do 4 workouts per day of each muscle group. Which consists of 12 / 10 / 8 / 8

Sunday (Shoulders) -

Military press
Reverse Flys
Leteral Raises
Upright Rows

Monday (Back) -

Lat Pulldowns
Front Rows
Deadlifts
Dumb bell rows

Tuesday - off

Wednesday - (Legs) Do heavy cardio which consists of 30 minutes the treadmill @ various speeds and inclines (goes up to 10 degrees) I have upgraded my home gym and will be throwing in the heavy and speed bag. I have some free weights now and am trying to figure out how to put more in without causing harm (I do not have a squat rack and workout by myself so I have no spotter.) And also do leg extensions. I just purchased a weight bench table and can now start doing ham curls.

Thursday - (Chest)

Bench Press
Incline Press
Dumb Bell Flys
Push Ups

Friday - (Arms)

Bicep Curls
Tricep Presses
Seated Curls
Skull Crushers

Saturday - off

I was hitting the weights off and on up to the 3 months ago mark, before then I was partying too much on the weekends and drinking quite often on the weekdays. I decided one day I didnt feel like drinking anymore and found that I could keep my mind off of it by working out. I've always been fairly week throughout high school (which I did Football and Wrestling.) I am just trying to figure out the best way to get bigger and it seems that a good cycle with the correct diet will be the ultimate key. I workout at home, their is a gym that is close to my work and about 30 minutes from my house that is open 24 hours. I just havn't looked into going because my numbers are not the greatest and feel working out at home is the best route as I can workout longer and not get embarrased by my low numbers. My bench is fairly poor which I can barely lift 170lbs more than 3 times and is very hard to do. Barbell curls are around 75 lbs which is pretty poor.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey if you want to email me your receipt I will get you out a box of stuff to make it up to you. I don't like customers being unhappy!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey if you want to email me your receipt I will get you out a box of stuff to make it up to you. I don't like customers being unhappy!
customer service at its finest!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we don't have some triple gold standard crap going on, what we have is real people dealing with real people. If someone emails me and doesn't like a product we do our best to make them happy, usually going way overboard. So, this guy spent $100 on our trifecta kit, we will usually send him at least $200 in free product. It's nice to hear the shock and surprise from people who say "gee, that was easy. I never expected a company to respond so quickly or treat me so nicely".

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
LG is great company, OP your a lucky man haha.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
You don't need to go out of your way and send anything. Thanks for the offer though :shocked: that shows you guys are willing to back your products up! Unlike GNC and other joke stores. As with any supplement it may not work for everyone. It was just on the weak side for me I suppose. I bought 10 lbs. of your lipotropic protein which I do like, just the Trifecta Stack didn't do anything for me. I have heard many good things about the Trifecta Stack off of BB's forum and I know you have good products as many people talk LG up. Unfortunately it did not help me out. I am not going to bad mouth you guys or nothing, I am just trying to find something to help my weak ass out. It could be the lack of food intake I am taking in a day also. I should have worded the topic title differently as it may come off as me being pissed, thats not quite the case. Also your GHenerate is pretty good stuff I bought two bottles of it when it first came out and I am getting good sleep off of it. Being I just finished the stack I am going to run it solo to see what kind of results are noticed as far as strength / recovery goes.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to go out of your way and send anything. Thanks for the offer though :shocked: that shows you guys are willing to back your products up! Unlike GNC and other joke stores. As with any supplement it may not work for everyone. It was just on the weak side for me I suppose. I bought 10 lbs. of your lipotropic protein which I do like, just the Trifecta Stack didn't do anything for me. I have heard many good things about the Trifecta Stack off of BB's forum and I know you have good products as many people talk LG up. Unfortunately it did not help me out. I am not going to bad mouth you guys or nothing, I am just trying to find something to help my weak ass out. It could be the lack of food intake I am taking in a day also. I should have worded the topic title differently as it may come off as me being pissed, thats not quite the case. Also your GHenerate is pretty good stuff I bought two bottles of it when it first came out and I am getting good sleep off of it. Being I just finished the stack I am going to run it solo to see what kind of results are noticed as far as strength / recovery goes.
Ghenerate is excellent. Glad you are enjoying that, also glad LG is takign care of you :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you change your mind, please let me know. I don't mind at all!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle with 'LG Sciences' Trifecta stack which I was also taking GHenerate w/ I-gh-1 through the complete cycle. I did not see any results although I increased my numbers on most of the workouts by 5 - 10 lbs.
FYI if I increased my lifts by 5-10 lbs I would be very happy, don't get gready, there will come a time in you lifting that gains will come VERY slow even with perfect diet and routine, running a cycle is NOT the answer to getting big, it takes years to naturally develop mass

10lbs on all my lifts would be considered and HUGE success

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
very cool

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
FYI if I increased my lifts by 5-10 lbs I would be very happy, don't get gready, there will come a time in you lifting that gains will come VERY slow even with perfect diet and routine, running a cycle is NOT the answer to getting big, it takes years to naturally develop mass

10lbs on all my lifts would be considered and HUGE success
I understand that a cycle is not the answer to becoming larger. And also that it takes months to see results. I did not gain a pound while on the stack, I did increase my lifts but could very well be from that I have only been hitting the weights hard on a strict schedule for 3 months and the Trifecta Stack came in at the half way point of that. I have a long ways to go to getting larger / stronger and was just trying to find something to help out better with the gains. I'm going to adjust my food intake also which will hopefully help out more. I am still new to the whole science of gaining mass and have a lot to learn which this site has some good pointers to help out. :newbie:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I understand that a cycle is not the answer to becoming larger. And also that it takes months to see results. I did not gain a pound while on the stack, I did increase my lifts but could very well be from that I have only been hitting the weights hard on a strict schedule for 3 months and the Trifecta Stack came in at the half way point of that. I have a long ways to go to getting larger / stronger and was just trying to find something to help out better with the gains. I'm going to adjust my food intake also which will hopefully help out more. I am still new to the whole science of gaining mass and have a lot to learn which this site has some good pointers to help out. :newbie:
You have a good attitude, keep researching, work hard, and you will see results...I would focus on diet first and what you macro needs are, I found that alone has contributed the most towards my muscle gain/fat loss goals

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
You have a good attitude, keep researching, work hard, and you will see results...I would focus on diet first and what you macro needs are, I found that alone has contributed the most towards my muscle gain/fat loss goals
Exactly right. You can take whatever you want, but as long as your diet isn't in check you won't get the results you want. Instead of buying more supplements, spend that money on food and see what a good diet can do for you.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Thanks for the input. I will look into perfecting my food intake and everything else before I commit to another stack. I'll have to right down everything I consume to get an exact intake number to make sure I am doing everything correctly. With all of the info on this site I should have no issues in figuring out my weakness / lack of mass issues.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
customer service at its finest!
Yeah, we don't have some triple gold standard crap going on, what we have is real people dealing with real people. If someone emails me and doesn't like a product we do our best to make them happy, usually going way overboard. So, this guy spent $100 on our trifecta kit, we will usually send him at least $200 in free product. It's nice to hear the shock and surprise from people who say "gee, that was easy. I never expected a company to respond so quickly or treat me so nicely".
LG is great company, OP your a lucky man haha.
Ghenerate is excellent. Glad you are enjoying that, also glad LG is takign care of you :)
Thats how LG does it:D!