ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as they do not schedule it, I believe it could be sold as a research chemical l.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used multiple bottles of SNS phenibut in the past. Haven't checked/ran it in awhile.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used multiple bottles of SNS phenibut in the past. Haven't checked/ran it in awhile.
Seems like they are out on their site and most retailers but I see a few still have some in stock. Maybe they are closing out their stocks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never was a big fan but sad to see another ingredient down

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not a fan? The research on it is pretty impressive.
I dislike it personally. Low doses don't really give me any results, and when I have taken too large of a dose (once and only once), I had some super nasty side effects.

I think it's an effective product in most however, just not for me personally

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dislike it personally. Low doses don't really give me any results, and when I have taken too large of a dose (once and only once), I had some super nasty side effects.

What sides did you experience?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Well yeah if you overdose on anything you're doing to cause problems. I drank too much coffee as a kid once and felt pretty sick but not afterwards.

Never had any side effects from Phenibut but I followed the doses used in studies and saw excellent results in about 3 days.

I have seen some people seem to be taking it solely to get high asap or recreational use and ignore safety dosing guidelines. Never a good reason to take something.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sides did you experience?

I had taken it to try to help my sleep. After the first few days trying half to recommended servings, I went to two servings. For about 24 hours after that, I couldn't get my pupils to focus. I had weird eye twitches and had really blurred vision for about a day. I was not a fan.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems like they are out on their site and most retailers but I see a few still have some in stock. Maybe they are closing out their stocks.
Yea they must be. I know on strong supplement shop were currently out of stock.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had taken it to try to help my sleep. After the first few days trying half to recommended servings, I went to two servings. For about 24 hours after that, I couldn't get my pupils to focus. I had weird eye twitches and had really blurred vision for about a day. I was not a fan.
At once or twice a day? I started at 250 mg for a few days then bumped it to 250 mg 2x and then a week later 3x which seems to work perfectly. I don't think people should take more than 250 mg at once. A few of my friends did that and it creeped up on them.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That sucks. I try to use only 2 nights a week. Take a few hours before bed. 750mg. Havent had any sides.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That sucks. I try to use only 2 nights a week. Take a few hours before bed. 750mg. Havent had any sides.
I've been cycling off weekends with homotaurine which upregulates GABA-B to keep it active and block tolerance. Seems to be working so far.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been cycling off weekends with homotaurine which upregulates GABA-B to keep it active and block tolerance. Seems to be working so far.
I'll have to look into that.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll have to look into that.
I do the same whenever I take benzos, opioids, aniracetam, cholinergics, or any number of chems. Cycle off a few days and take an antagonist/agonist to help restart/reset the receptors.

I've been having great success with caffeine recently and got my tolerance down from 1000 mg a day to about 100 mg using paeoniflorin at night.

Balance in all things.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me personally, phenibut works well in low doses on an empty stomach. It has a similar effect as a low dose benzo to help fall asleep. Neither works for me if I have recently eaten even a small meal.

For me, the specific side effect that I experience is mild anxiety the next day. It is a similar rebound effect that I've had with benzos. I can tell I'm a bit on edge the next day, but its manageable.