Unanswered FD2 & Vector - Restless Sleep...

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, I've used FD2 for about two years and loved it. However, my most recent batch has been giving me sleep issues. Vector did the same thing to me as well, which was on a seperate run. I could tell the Vector works as intended, but I cannot have the restless sleep issues it was giving me, so I stopped.

Now, my recent batch of FD2 is doing the same. I'm sure I'm in the minority here--I bet a lot of guys and sponsors will say their sleep improved--but as soon as I stopped the product, my sleep improved and got back to normal.

Anyone have a similar experience recently on either product?

Thanks,

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Followed literally (almost) all the threads since these both came out and have not heard of this; however, Vector did give me and some others some adaptation problems in the first couple of weeks - having to introduce it slowly though. I have been using FD2 (and Vector) without stopping since it came out and never noted a difference in batches (just say'in).
-So the only thing that changed prior to the sleep issues was adding FD2?
-How are you dosing?
-Are you only cut for example (anything different in your diet, other supps, stress level, medication (for example)from when you ran it successfully)?
Good luck....

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant remember if vector disrupted sleep, but I have ran several bottles, and all the problems I remember were massive cases of diarrhea, almost like food poisoning after about 2 weeks of using.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I cant remember if vector disrupted sleep, but I have ran several bottles, and all the problems I remember were massive cases of diarrhea, almost like food poisoning after about 2 weeks of using.
Yes and I had awful headaches could only take two caps at a time and most of the time had to do one cap 6 times a day to prevent headaches. I prefer my SNS X gels. I do like FD2 though

green1990

Awards
I have not used vector but I think its the rehmannia in it. I took rehmannia as a bulk herb and it always give me sleep issues..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not used vector but I think its the rehmannia in it. I took rehmannia as a bulk herb and it always give me sleep issues..
Presently double dosing Vector, no sleep issues. No headaches.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Presently double dosing Vector, no sleep issues. No headaches.
Sounds like people react differently to it.

Best bet would be try it out and see how it treats you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, I've used FD2 for about two years and loved it. However, my most recent batch has been giving me sleep issues. Vector did the same thing to me as well, which was on a seperate run. I could tell the Vector works as intended, but I cannot have the restless sleep issues it was giving me, so I stopped.

Now, my recent batch of FD2 is doing the same. I'm sure I'm in the minority here--I bet a lot of guys and sponsors will say their sleep improved--but as soon as I stopped the product, my sleep improved and got back to normal.

Anyone have a similar experience recently on either product?

Thanks,
Do you take any medications or drugs?
Follidrone can increase absorption of many things.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And keep in mind that there are dozens of active chemicals in these products. Each has different effects.
Some people have to take with food. Some dont.
Some get hypoglycemia, which can cause headaches and dizziness etc. Some dont.
My guess is its hypoglycemia keeping you awake. Try having a solid snack just before bed. I do a protein shake with peanut butter and then snack on some jumbo flame raisins. Sleep like a rock.