Faxing your senators, this takes 5 min, letters generated for you, nothing to dwnload

enzo

Awards
Here are some cool links on 1fast400. It is a random letter generator from USFA.biz and a link that faxes documents for you. Literally takes 5 minutes to fax 6 senators. Gotta try this. Just make sure you put in the telephone number like it tells you below and it faxes the documents for you.

Here is the thread.

Here's an easy way to FIGHT THE BAN and it will take less than five minutes to do this:

Follow this link, enter your name address, etc. and it will complete a fax letter that you can send FOR FREE ONLINE in less that 2 minutes....
http://www.usfa.biz/modules.php?op=modload...cle&sid=4&mp=11

After the form is filled out, open this link in a new browser and copy and past the body of the letter in here...fill out subject, phone number, etc...
http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/Fax.stm

Here is another free fax service, just cut and paste, this one is in the states

http://www.tpc.int/sendfax.html

just make sure the phone number(s) format is as follows

1 234 567 8901 (make sure you include the 1, no dashes, or parenthesis!!)

You can send to more than one phone number at a time, just separate the numbers with a comm "," or a semi-colon ";", and make sure you change the heading to say

Dear Representatives A / B

So add the "s" on representative and then change A (whoever that is) to A/B, so that you can address both more quickly!!

Help out!

Last edited:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Here are some cool links on 1fast400. It is a random letter generator from USFA.biz and a link that faxes documents for you. Literally takes 5 minutes to fax 6 senators. Gotta try this. Just make sure you put in the telephone number like it tells you below and it faxes the documents for you.

Here is the thread.

Here's an easy way to FIGHT THE BAN and it will take less than five minutes to do this:

Follow this link, enter your name address, etc. and it will complete a fax letter that you can send FOR FREE ONLINE in less that 2 minutes....
http://www.usfa.biz/modules.php?op=modload...cle&sid=4&mp=11

After the form is filled out, open this link in a new browser and copy and past the body of the letter in here...fill out subject, phone number, etc...
http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/Fax.stm

just make sure the phone number(s) format is as follows

1 234 567 8901 (make sure you include the 1, no dashes, or parenthesis!!)

You can send to more than one phone number at a time, just separate the numbers with a comm "," or a semi-colon ";", and make sure you change the heading to say

Dear Representatives A / B

So add the "s" on representative and then change A (whoever that is) to A/B, so that you can address both more quickly!!

Help out!
Nice post. Nice links. Fax's have been sent. Everybody get on this.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I sent the bills descriptions and provisions from USFA.biz to Bill O'reilly and Sean Hannity. FOX NEWS

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did that a while back and got form replies from the senators. None of them ever got back to me and they all said they don't deal with people outside of their polling area(hell got that from the one that i was a constituant from) Then said if it was a mistake to call their office...basically those letters in my case didn't accomplish anything.

I'm willing they get nothing but form letters every day from different activist groups.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I got replies about a year ago when i lived in Washington DC, the bills weren't on the table then.
I'm faxing: O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush, others....

enzo

Awards
I did this last year and did get replies from all three of my illinois senators. They wrote me and sent via regular mail. Obviously, it was a letter that was generated for this. I think the point being to this whole thing is not that they reply, but let them know what is on thier mind. They are way to busy to be sending out letters to every person who makes thier mind be known. However; they get enough letters you can't tell me when they are voting they thing "hmm, I have gotten hundreds of letters for me to say no to this". Not saying they would say no but let's make them think about it instead of just saying no right off the bat. It is better to try to stall this then just let it go by the wayside. No one is trying to beat this legislation at this point, just keep it legal for awhile longer for some new stuff to come out that could be better than what we are currently using. Can someone point me in the direction to fax hannity, rush ect...

Enzo

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Faxes:
Rush Limbaugh: 212-563-9166
Michael Reagan: 1-888-226-4430
Bill O'Reilly: 212-301-4229
Sean Hannity: 212-613-3823

enzo

Awards
Thanks Deoudes59,

Maybe they will do a story about how this is all bullshit. I wonder how many people have faxed them?

Enzo

TUCKER

Awards
none of mine went throuh..either busy or phone # was no active...wtf!??!?!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'll scan and post the reply I received. It is more informative and regurgitates what is happenning in Congress without actually giving an opinion or action, typical politics :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I got Rush's and Hannity's earlier....

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
this is a huge step in the right direction. we know we cant stop it but we can defintely delay it and that would make a big difference.

especially for something like 7a-methyl-19nordiol. (Ment) :D

enzo

Awards
I would suggest using the in states fax number. I had success with both but I am figuring the one in the state is better.

Enzo

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm faxing: O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush, others....
Great work, Micheal Savage may be another good one, perhaps Laura Ingram as well.

I personally would focus on the goverment taking control over peoples rights to choose what supplements to use and that it will be still another waste of tax payers dollars. Not only for the "education" funds this bill includes but also the costs of incarcerating/pursuing all of the new criminals this dumb ass law will create. I bet Micheal Savage would have a ball with this one, perhaps I will call him and ask him hopefully I can get on the air. I doubt Hannity/Rush would care to discuss it but Savage likes that sort of stuff. Could get a lot of free publicity towards the cause.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If you guys get their contacts - Hit them up.