Favorite pump product

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would It be stupid to dose max pump and high volume together? Or would it just be overkill?
Pumps will probably be maxed out and not necessarily get any better, but some have combined with Nitrate containing products.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would It be stupid to dose max pump and high volume together? Or would it just be overkill?
I would pick one to run solo then run the other after.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have played around with a lot of ingredient combinations.

I have added nitrates to High Volume and I could get slightly better vascularity than High Volume on it's own. On a cost to benefit ratio it definitely diminished though. This is something I researched solely for photo shoots.

For workouts, I would pick one. :)

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
If the pumps are anything like I got with m1t ill be happy. I used to do forearms at the end of my routine and they got so pumped up i couldn't leave the gym for 15 minutes because i couldnt even turn the steering wheel.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pumps will probably be maxed out and not necessarily get any better, but some have combined with Nitrate containing products.
Take 2 scoops High Volume and 4 capsules of APS Creatine Nitrate=Awesome Strength Workout!!!!!!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I expected more from High Volume! I've got another tub to run, but I definitely didn't experience mind blowing pumps.

My carb intake was low tho, and generally the day after a cheat or refund I'm extremely pumped. The profile is great tho!

Original Meso use to make my veins rip out, Controlled Labs GG gave me pretty awesome pumps and I do remember some nasty pumps from ArA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take 2 scoops High Volume and 4 capsules of APS Creatine Nitrate=Awesome Strength Workout!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't be adding additional nitrate supplementation to High Volume, especially at 2 scoops.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I expected more from High Volume! I've got another tub to run, but I definitely didn't experience mind blowing pumps.

My carb intake was low tho, and generally the day after a cheat or refund I'm extremely pumped. The profile is great tho!

Original Meso use to make my veins rip out, Controlled Labs GG gave me pretty awesome pumps and I do remember some nasty pumps from ArA.
Same. It was decent but not as great as ppl make it seem. Not a bad price tho.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far my favorite pump products are iForce Hemavo2 which i use religiously and Vaskular which I've been using this week. Going to be purchasing a tub of High Volume this week as well to see what all the fuss is about

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
360 grams of ingredients (flavor not counted) coming soon…

Only downfall is the amount of water need to dissolve all the ingredients in one scoop….

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES High Volume currently... add xgels for the pain :)

PES HV (among many others) is for sale on the cheap at Nutriverse currently, see supplement deals section for moar info :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thunderbolt updated: Visnadine-cyclodextrin complex 35mg, Quercetin-niacinamide coctystalds 225mg.

regdabyenoh

Awards
Thunderbolt updated: Visnadine-cyclodextrin complex 35mg, Quercetin-niacinamide coctystalds 225mg.
BigGame where did you get the details, its the older formula I can see on the website?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know who is selling the new formula. But I can say that if you buy direct from Antaeus, you will get the new formula. I've been on it for about a week and have been impressed with the fullness and pumps.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know who is selling the new formula. But I can say that if you buy direct from Antaeus, you will get the new formula. I've been on it for about a week and have been impressed with the fullness and pumps.
I bought during their sale, so I'll assume mines the old formula.

Demination

Demination

Awards
My tub of hemavol is almost out so I figured I'd ask you guys what your favorite non-stim preworkout/ pump product is to see if I wanted to try something else
Def recommend Non Stim Straw Kiwi Conqu3r unleashed by olympus labs.... 4g L-Citrulline, 2g Hydromax, 1.5g Nitrosigine, 1g Agmatine. The awesome thing about the non stim is that they actually plugged in 4 adaptogens to improve health to your adrenal system and improve cognition! Been using it for past 2 months, but the stim and non stim and the pumps have been the biggest pumps I've felt yet.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I loved the old Thunderbolt, Should have received more praise. Hopefully more people will give this a shot.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm keen too. At one point I was using Thunderbolt for Lifting days and High volume or kno3 for cardio days.
Interesting you would use such a well rounded product like high volume on cardio days. Any reason you do this?

regdabyenoh

Awards
Interesting you would use such a well rounded product like high volume on cardio days. Any reason you do this?
Yeah mainly for the Nitrates for cardio, I do long walks with a weighted vest and the difference with and without Nitrates is noticeable, Also from a mental standpoint I hate conditioning and it gives me something nice to look forward to drinking lol. I normally use 1 1/2 scoops pre then used another half as a good flavouring for the water I'm carrying.

I like something different on Lift and Conditioning days.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. I would recommend trying it on a few lift days just avoid max dose on leg day!! :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. I would recommend trying it on a few lift days just avoid max dose on leg day!! :D
Leg day pumps are the greatest. I'm going full force, 2 scoops :)

regdabyenoh

Awards
Thats one of the issues actually lol, My lifts days are 5/3/1 full body. My legs get insanely pumped from High volume just walking.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I can personally attest that I had to use a LOW dose of Thunderbolt on leg days. NO way those deadlifts would work otherwise, and I was walking around like a duck because of the pump.