Favorite Preworkout (higher stim)?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Specimen V2 YoYo. Almost done with the current tub, have another in watermelon but I also have the GFY coming to me soon so will switch to that when I’m finished with the current V2 YoYo tub. Will pair the GFY with their Plasm Caps since the GFY lacks the pump component (I have been using Plasm Caps on arm days where I don’t use stims preworkout).

I’ve also been using the Thermal V2, mainly for the GBB because I don’t feel like I get anything from the Mitoburn. I have another Thermal V2 with Core Sear coming, will give this Mitoburn thing one more go @ 1 gram total preworkout, if I still feel not much of anything from Mitoburn, I’m just going to ditch it at that point.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Specimen V2 YoYo. Almost done with the current tub, have another in watermelon but I also have the GFY coming to me soon so will switch to that when I’m finished with the current V2 YoYo tub. Will pair the GFY with their Plasm Caps since the GFY lacks the pump component (I have been using Plasm Caps on arm days where I don’t use stims preworkout).

I’ve also been using the Thermal V2, mainly for the GBB because I don’t feel like I get anything from the Mitoburn. I have another Thermal V2 with Core Sear coming, will give this Mitoburn thing one more go @ 1 gram total preworkout, if I still feel not much of anything from Mitoburn, I’m just going to ditch it at that point.
That NEW version of GFY looks interesting so definitely wouldn't mind hearing your feedback
on it. I haven't tried the Specimen V2 YoYo though I do wanna try it but I still have a few Y based
pre's on hand that I need to get through before justifying a purchase. ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have the non y version and it’s coo

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thoughts on Plasm Caps?

I thought about getting them but have been using Han Swolo which I like, so thought it would be overkill.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on Plasm Caps?

I thought about getting them but have been using Han Swolo which I like, so thought it would be overkill.
I think they did a good job with the Plasm Caps (V2, never tried OG). Good dose of nitrates and I really like the amealpeptides. The data on it is good, done on humans, it’s basically lowering blood pressure via ACE inhibition (ACE inhibition typically increases nitric oxide levels and can potentiate nitric oxide that is there). The effects you can feel, I think it’s mainly coming from the nitrate and amealpeptides. It works better than the 1 gram of betaine nitrates would make you assume, I’m just unsure if the other ingredients do all that much or if it’s just the amealpeptides + betaine nitrate.

I want to try VasoJet next time. Similar in concept to the Plasm Caps, but a lot more nitrates at the full dose.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I feel like some of these new branded ingredients have been a let down. I got zilch out of rip factor

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
**** me with the amount of stress being on gear then no way am I going to take a stim..

The surge from the test is enough

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** me with the amount of stress being on gear then no way am I going to take a stim..

The surge from the test is enough
sounds like you could use some L-Theanine

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess we'll bring this post back from the dead...

I love the focus and energy I get from Apollon's "Time Cop", but I use it very very sparingly.