Favorite pre-workout for AM workouts?

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Any recommendations on pre's that won't make me crash when I head to work?

Was looking into stacking focus XT with Vasoblitz. Think I remember reading that focus XT should be dosed 8 hours apart, so I was thinking of doing focus xt and vasoblitz around 5AM, first EC stack at 8am, then 2nd focus xt and 2nd EC stack at noon for some clean energy all day. Just a thought. If I went the stim route, I'd prolly just dose my first E with the PWO.

Any reccomendations on other PWO (stim/stim free) that have set you up nicely for busy workdays after your workout would be greatly appreciated.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus-XT stacked with VasoForce-Xt (or Super Swole when its in stock) is absolute one of the best combos out there imo. Im not really a stim head and like you I work out before heading to work and do NOT want to crash.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Focus-XT stacked with VasoForce-Xt (or Super Swole when its in stock) is absolute one of the best combos out there imo. Im not really a stim head and like you I work out before heading to work and do NOT want to crash.
Super swole has a great list of ingredients. Have you tried it alongside focus XT? Doesnt appear to be any overlap

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super swole has a great list of ingredients. Have you tried it alongside focus XT? Doesnt appear to be any overlap
Yeah I have, its an amazing combo. I prefer medium stim/high focus/max pump so that combo for me hit the spot.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer training on a scoop of Focus XT and either a couple caps of Vasoforce Rush (daily driver for more stim), or add half a tab of Bronkaid (special heavier days), or a scoop of Vicious Labs Daft Pump (higher volume focused days).

If I am off blast and therefore bp is lower, a 2/3-full scoop of Vicious Labs Juice Daddy hits hard! But I wouldn’t add more stims like ephedrine on top of that.

Injectable L-Carnitine immediately preWO can add some endurance and pump with a positive mental benefit if anything (and some health benefits), provided you are already consuming carbohydrates intra to shuttle it from your endogenous insulin. If you aren’t doing that or don’t want to inject, forget that. I don’t get any similar noticeable benefits from oral L-Carnitine.

Ubiquinol taken at 2-400mg preWO can add cardiovascular endurance.

Looking at transdermals, Apex Alchemy’s Triton seems to improve muscle endurance, not reps in a set but reducing fatigue after sets to allow more work overall. I like Triton a lot for the ability to feel less tired at end of training and knock out a bit more accessories because of it. Their Ursa Major will add stamina too, but especially add more pumps, but you need to eat carbs with it I’ve found because it lowers glucose levels some. Apex Alchemy is having a mix and match BOGO sale right now for the holiday weekend.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I prefer training on a scoop of Focus XT and either a couple caps of Vasoforce Rush (daily driver for more stim), or add half a tab of Bronkaid (special heavier days), or a scoop of Vicious Labs Daft Pump (higher volume focused days).

If I am off blast and therefore bp is lower, a 2/3-full scoop of Vicious Labs Juice Daddy hits hard! But I wouldn’t add more stims like ephedrine on top of that.

Injectable L-Carnitine immediately preWO can add some endurance and pump with a positive mental benefit if anything (and some health benefits), provided you are already consuming carbohydrates intra to shuttle it from your endogenous insulin. If you aren’t doing that or don’t want to inject, forget that. I don’t get any similar noticeable benefits from oral L-Carnitine.

Ubiquinol taken at 2-400mg preWO can add cardiovascular endurance.

Looking at transdermals, Apex Alchemy’s Triton seems to improve muscle endurance, not reps in a set but reducing fatigue after sets to allow more work overall. I like Triton a lot for the ability to feel less tired at end of training and knock out a bit more accessories because of it. Their Ursa Major will add stamina too, but especially add more pumps, but you need to eat carbs with it I’ve found because it lowers glucose levels some. Apex Alchemy is having a mix and match BOGO sale right now for the holiday weekend.
Thanks for the comprehensive response. I did not know that about ursa major! I am on my third bottle, running along with flash point. You recommend applying around carb consumption?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They all make me crash. A couple of coffee's and sometimes a Nicotine lozenge when dragging.
Too much caffeine has he opposite effect on me (makes me tired).

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
They all make me crash. A couple of coffee's and sometimes a Nicotine lozenge when dragging.
Too much caffeine has he opposite effect on me (makes me tired).
Thats what I was worried about. I'll probably go with a stim free PWO and then take my caffeine when I get to work.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
May try Nitr-Ox. No VASO6 but decent stim-free ingredient list

IMG_2247.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the comprehensive response. I did not know that about ursa major! I am on my third bottle, running along with flash point. You recommend applying around carb consumption?
It just lowers my blood sugar faster than training normally does. If you feel great without it, go for it, but it does seem to have some nutrient repartitioning effects no doubt.

leahwallace62fl

Awards
I've been using pure caffeine in tablets. Is it safe, what do you guys think ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been using pure caffeine in tablets. Is it safe, what do you guys think ?
Perfectly fine. That's been my go to pre workout if I just want straight clean energy.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Certainly; took some yesterday on a drive home since I was getting sleepy and needed to stay alert.
I see what you did there. Jet Alert for the win at Walmart 90 tablets 200 MG caffeine each for like 3 bucks.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything with Theacrine is going to be great to set you up for the rest of the day. Dymatize PreW.O. is a good one here. I know there are a ton more like PreW.O. but this is one that I've had a good experience with.

I really enjoy Apollon Overtime for all day energy. It's a nootropic that you could pair with a stim free pre.

Sparta Nutrition Hydra Shred is another one that I notice energy for several hours. You'd need a stim free pre with this too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see what you did there. Jet Alert for the win at Walmart 90 tablets 200 MG caffeine each for like 3 bucks.
Lol I forgot about that brand; I do get my tabs at Walmart but the bottle is Equate Stay Awake

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning coffee(4 cups of water according to the coffee machine and 5 heaping tbsp of grounds), 2 capsules of NOW's American Ginseng and one scoop of Daft Pump.

This is my current go to. The American ginseng caps are amazingly good. No shitty stimed out feeling and at 39 the heavy stim products just are getting less frequent and are starting to be a crap shoot as to how they make me feel. It was a good run while it lasted stims lol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Han swolo