Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm looking for a good bang for your buck intra workout supplement. My current intra I make myself with about 50gm carbs from dextrose, 10gm eaa, 5gm creatine and glutamine. I'm looking for something similar that I can buy that's pre-made. I don't need the fancy Branch chain cyclic dextrin as I don't find it does anything special for me over regular old dextrose and it just seems to cost a lot more. Anyone have a suggestion for something similar to what I already use?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah insulin. Lol kidding! I haven’t used any intraworkout drinks for years. So I’ll bump your thread for more suggestions. Maybe I’ll try it again myself.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NutraBio makes some of the best stuff in the game, for intras, etc. I’m not the biggest intra guy, usually grab a Gatorade zero from the dollar store….

But a couple months ago I had NB’s intra-blast product, in New York Punch flavor and really liked it! (Doesn’t have creatine, which I prefer nor does it have carbs)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
axe and sledge demo day and hostille supplements intra r3 seem pretty good

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NutraBio makes some of the best stuff in the game, for intras, etc. I’m not the biggest intra guy, usually grab a Gatorade zero from the dollar store….

But a couple months ago I had NB’s intra-blast product, in New York Punch flavor and really liked it! (Doesn’t have creatine, which I prefer nor does it have carbs)
Yeah, NutraBio Leg Day looks amazing. But you gotta pay for it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the way I go as well if i'm going to do something intra and it's cheap :)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not even close to cheap, but I love the profiles in Morphogen stuff. They sell two products as an intraworkout stack, Hexagen and Synthagen. Synthagen has 10g EAAs plus some extras, carnitine, HMB, taurine… Hexagen is mostly carbs but also includes sodium, potassium, creatine and stuff. Loaded formulas, but kinda pricey. They are 40 scoops per tub though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
T

The 3 main ingredients I'm looking for intra workout are dextrose creatine and eaa's then everything else after that is just compliments to the product. I'm basically trying to find something similar to what I make myself so I don't have to open 4 containers to Make my mix every day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's the way I go as well if i'm going to do something intra and it's cheap :)
Nutrabio looks good for a best bang for your buck amino, but I would still have to buy 3 other things to add to it to make it what I'm looking for, defeating the purpose of buying a million products to mix my own

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Let me rephrase the question.

Does anyone know of a supplement that contains dextrose, creatine and eaa's all in one at a fair price

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, NutraBio Leg Day looks amazing. But you gotta pay for it.
Leg Day is amazing. It's the most comprehensive intra that I can recall. It's practically a pre/intra/post all-in-one. Makes the price a little more palatable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Leg Day is amazing. It's the most comprehensive intra that I can recall. It's practically a pre/intra/post all-in-one. Makes the price a little more palatable.
Leg day looks really good, but with tax I'm looking at $60 for 20 servings. I can't justify $3 per serving and I'd probably use 1.5 servings per workout as my current intra is about 50 carbs, 10 eaa's, 5 creatine and glutamine.

It costs me about 80 cents a serving that way, I'd pay double to find something similar premade but not 3-4x the price. Looks like I gotta stop being lazy and keep making my own lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leg day looks really good, but with tax I'm looking at $60 for 20 servings. I can't justify $3 per serving and I'd probably use 1.5 servings per workout as my current intra is about 50 carbs, 10 eaa's, 5 creatine and glutamine.

It costs me about 80 cents a serving that way, I'd pay double to find something similar premade but not 3-4x the price. Looks like I gotta stop being lazy and keep making my own lol
What do you use to make yours?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do you use to make yours?
Now bulk dextrose, creatine, glutamine, Salt and whatever eaa's are cheapest. That's the main components. I screw around with other stuff but that's my main intra. I definitely think it improves my workout, the carbs are good for my pump and to shuttle the Carnitine injection I take pre workout and with everything that's in it I don't feel the need to rush home and slam a shake post workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Every time I have tried to order from there website I can't change the size of the item. And I've got a local store that has almost all there products same price or cheaper from the now foods brand. So basically I've already been buying everything in bulk and was looking for something that came pre-made

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Leg day looks really good, but with tax I'm looking at $60 for 20 servings. I can't justify $3 per serving and I'd probably use 1.5 servings per workout as my current intra is about 50 carbs, 10 eaa's, 5 creatine and gluta mine.

Agree - it's pricey. Too pricey, really. But 10% off is (almost?) always available and I happened to walk into my local Supplement Warehouse and they were running a "Back to School" 20% off sale and when I find another 20% off opportunity I'm going to jump twice on that. If it's online it will be easy to hit a free shipping threshold. It may be the best out there, but there are definitely cheaper ways to get what you want.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me rephrase the question.

Does anyone know of a supplement that contains dextrose, creatine and eaa's all in one at a fair price
Protein factory 100% hydro plus there oat muscle and add some bhb and boom

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steel Supplements Adabolic and maybe Universal Torrent come to mind, the former being pretty pricey if I recall, but rather comprehensive. I can't recall if Torrent has everything you are looking for in it, since it's been a number of years since I used it. But when that came out it was pretty cutting edge at the time.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Peak Performance makes Nuclear Intra. I believe it should have all that you mentioned OP

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari SizeOn (the "Get Swole" version) is about the closest I know.
haven't used sizeon for many years...i remember the og being very good.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same price as Leg Day, but not as loaded.
Yep, I noticed that too. I'm pretty much decided to just stay with what I've been doing buying the ingredients separate and making it myself. Unless I've got a ridiculous amount of extra money to spend it just makes more sense for me to make the mixture myself.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If no1 is opposed to it I'm going to remove this thread
Just my two cents, but I’d leave it up. Good info in here either way and I’m sure it’s beneficial for some folks.