Favorite EAA’s for Intraworkout

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s y’all’s favorite EAA’s for intra-workout?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t realize MA was coming out with some. I’ll have to wait for that one. I recently finished Alpha Lion Super Human Intraworkout and about to finish Jacked Factory EAA Surge. Just looking to try a few other before I settle for a specific one. I’ll wait for MA’s to come out

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like Innovapharm's Recover EAA product. (Lemon Lime and Snow Cone are my favorite flavors; I've heard the Watermelon is great but I'm not a watermelon fan).

We're hoping to be releasing 2 different EAA/Intra-Workout products this year, hopefully by mid-summer:
  • SNS EAA Product - the formula is done; the holdup is literally just figuring out a name that I'm happy with.
  • CEL Intra Product - very comprehensive super built out formula with EAA's + more
We also hope to finally be getting Energized Aminos back in soon, which contain clinically researched Amino9.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Innovapharm's Recover EAA product. (Lemon Lime and Snow Cone are my favorite flavors; I've heard the Watermelon is great but I'm not a watermelon fan).

We're hoping to be releasing 2 different EAA/Intra-Workout products this year, hopefully by mid-summer:
  • SNS EAA Product - the formula is done; the holdup is literally just figuring out a name that I'm happy with.
  • CEL Intra Product - very comprehensive super built out formula with EAA's + more
We also hope to finally be getting Energized Aminos back in soon, which contain clinically researched Amino9.
Thanks for the heads up Steve. When you release the EAA’s you better bet I’ll buy some! I can’t say enough about your products and your solid advice on this forum!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like whatever eaa gives me the most per serving vs. Cost.

Typically I look for a eaa/bcaa combo or i combine stuff myself.

I'm waiting on Mike's product too. I'm a rep so obviously I'm gonna use it but it's also going to replace like 4 bottles at a time with extras so it's gonna be a much better bang for my buck and I won't have to mix **** to get the ratios I want

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For a comprehensive formula with carbohydrates, Nutrabio Leg Day is fantastic.

When I don’t want the carbs, I’ll use Nutrex EAA+. Can find BOGO deals at a specific online retailer making it a great value.

Excited for MA’s ProSynthesis-17 release and also very interested in what SNS does for their upcoming Intra product, as I’m sure it’ll be a banger like everything Steve puts out. 🤘

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm waiting on Mike's product too. I'm a rep so obviously I'm gonna use it but it's also going to replace like 4 bottles at a time with extras so it's gonna be a much better bang for my buck and I won't have to mix **** to get the ratios I want
I’m with you on the cost. Some companies are charging ridiculous prices for less then stellar percentages of EAA’s. I trust Mike will have a damn good product.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

When I don’t want the carbs, I’ll use Nutrex EAA+. Can find BOGO deals at a specific online retailer making it a great value.

Excited for MA’s ProSynthesis-17 release and also very interested in what SNS does for their upcoming Intra product, as I’m sure it’ll be a banger like everything Steve puts out.
Yeah Steve has great products so I don’t think we could go wrong with SNS or MA. Both are solid companies.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I've had the snow cone one before, I usually don't really care how a product taste as long as it's tolerable, but that snow cone one was delicious. I went through it in like 6 days because I used 2-3 servings intra workout and the rest I used to flavor every single water I drank that week lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No lie, release it. We will all buy it without any official name, LOL. Will be interested in the differences between the SNS and CEL offerings, but sounds like the latter is def in my future!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

EAA-XT, there you go, I'll take 6

I've been happy with Primeval Labs EAA max, currently 2 for $40 on their site... Along with 10lbs whey for $80, fwiw to anyone

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've been happy with Primeval Labs EAA max, currently 2 for $40 on their site... Along with 10lbs whey for $80, fwiw to anyone
Not a bad deal. Is their whey tasty?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a bad deal. Is their whey tasty?
I've only had the cookies and cream, bits of cookie in it, probably one of the better tasting cnc's I've had, though it does have a higher carb/fat total than others, so that's probably why, lol. It's also a straight WPC, but at that price, for me, I don't mind

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only had the cookies and cream, bits of cookie in it, probably one of the better tasting cnc's I've had, though it does have a higher carb/fat total than others, so that's probably why, lol. It's also a straight WPC, but at that price, for me, I don't mind
I’ll have to give it a try. I’ve used Mutant Pro Whey in cnc and it doesn’t taste bad but still tastes a lot like their vanilla vs a true cnc flavor.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sns energized amino are all time favorite

I really don’t use intra really just throughout the day to avoid sugary drinks.

Cant wait for sns/cel and ma eaa product.

I loved the sns eaa bc that mango was awesome and throwing in your own pre stuff on top just worked

Ohh also primeval labs back in the day when Jerry ward ( rip ) ran it .. great tasting stuff too

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really wish I could do Intra EAA's but I try it and then I can't finish them. I just want to drink plain old water when I work out. So I don't bother wasting my money on them anymore.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really wish I could do Intra EAA's but I try it and then I can't finish them. I just want to drink plain old water when I work out. So I don't bother wasting my money on them anymore.
Innovapharm EAA Lemon Lime Slushie and Snow Cone tasted amazing. Just couldn't finish them though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the heads up Steve. When you release the EAA’s you better bet I’ll buy some! I can’t say enough about your products and your solid advice on this forum!
Thank you. I really appreciate your kind words, I really appreciate it.

We're hoping for a summer time'ish release but I'm not 100% certain because it just depends on how the releases go with some of the other products. The formulas for both are done, the CEL one is named, and I'm just trying to decide on a name for the SNS one. We've already done a few flavor samples, but I'm trying to decide on what I want the final flavors to be under both.

I might do a thread on it to try to get some opinions on that part.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Excited for MA’s ProSynthesis-17 release and also very interested in what SNS does for their upcoming Intra product, as I’m sure it’ll be a banger like everything Steve puts out. 🤘
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

The SNS one will be an EAA with a few additional ingredients - it will provide a great value for the money and there will be additional ingredients, but we're being careful not to add so much as to make it too expensive. A lot of people have been surprised we haven't done an EAA or BCAA years ago but the reason is because so many people just buy the cheapest they can find for this type of product. We're not going to the cheapo route, but are keeping that in mind so as to offer the best product on the market for a particular price point but being conscious of price point.

The CEL product will be a very comprehensive product, similar to Leg Day but with some significant differences. I'm undecided on whether to use carbs in it; I may do a flavor with carbs and a flavor without and see which sells the best and add additional flavors.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had the snow cone one before, I usually don't really care how a product taste as long as it's tolerable, but that snow cone one was delicious. I went through it in like 6 days because I used 2-3 servings intra workout and the rest I used to flavor every single water I drank that week lol
It's funny that you said that because I did the same thing - I found myself drinking it just for the heck of it because I liked the flavor.

When my autoimmune condition flares up, I do about 30 grams of EAA's a day to try to help with the soreness and their Snow Cone and Lemon Lime make it super easy to do that and give me an excuse to drink more of it haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Ha. I had thought about that (EAA XT) but this is a category where it is so oversaturated that having a marketable name is almost a most. And its been a hard one to name because everything seems taken that's easily descriptive. I'll think of a name, google it, and it'll be the name of one or more products from brands I've never heard of. This and the hydration product both have been tough to think of names for for this reason.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Innovapharm EAA Lemon Lime Slushie and Snow Cone tasted amazing. Just couldn't finish them though.
I had the reverse problem - I found myself drinking them just because I like the taste haha.

Right after my accident, I was doing 30 grams per day for a long time trying to help with the healing process. I had my own concoction of their EAA's, Colostrum, 30 grams per day of Glutamine, and a few more things. I was surprised (in a good way) because the flavors of the EAA's helped flavor that more than I expected.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No lie, release it. We will all buy it without any official name, LOL. Will be interested in the differences between the SNS and CEL offerings, but sounds like the latter is def in my future!
The SNS one will be an EAA product plus a few additional ingredients and will be designed to be a great product but while keeping price point in mind. That's very important on products like this because many customers just buy the cheapest they can find on EAA's. We're not trying to be the cheapest, but we're going to be the best value as in the best formula and most results for the money spent.

The CEL one will be a very comprehensive product and the formula will go all out in terms of being designed to be the absolute best one on the market. The closest thing I can think to compare it to is Leg Day, which I mean as a compliment because I like their formula - but ours will be significantly different, I'm just using that as an example of the best way I can explain it. I don't like to compare our products to other companies, so I want to clarify that I'm just using that as an example and I'm meaning it as a compliment.

For the CEL one, I'll likely do one flavor with carbs and one flavor without and then see which sells the best and we can add more flavors accordingly.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ha. I had thought about that (EAA XT) but this is a category where it is so oversaturated that having a marketable name is almost a most. And its been a hard one to name because everything seems taken that's easily descriptive. I'll think of a name, google it, and it'll be the name of one or more products from brands I've never heard of. This and the hydration product both have been tough to think of names for for this reason.
You’ve been doing “Assist” and “Support” products, maybe that?

EAA Assist
EAA Support
Amino Assist
Amino Support

Or as an intra-workout type product, would having “workout” in the name work?

The other thing I’m thinking is since it’s aminos plus some extras, maybe call it “plus”?

Amino Plus (XT)
EAA Plus (XT)

I’ll keep thinking, I want this stuff to release!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about Intra XT
I thought about that one but a lot of people use EAA/Amino products at different times of the day and don't even necessarily realize that Intra would mean a BCAA/EAA supplement.

I appreciate the suggestion though. This one has been tough because so many names are taken.

I ideally want something with EAA or Amino in the name of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’ve been doing “Assist” and “Support” products, maybe that?

EAA Assist
EAA Support
Amino Assist
Amino Support

Or as an intra-workout type product, would having “workout” in the name work?

The other thing I’m thinking is since it’s aminos plus some extras, maybe call it “plus”?

Amino Plus (XT)
EAA Plus (XT)

I’ll keep thinking, I want this stuff to release!
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I want it to release too haha.

We use Assist and Support a lot with the Health Series so that we can name them based off of the issue that they're helping with - Liver Assist XT, Joint Support XT, Stress & Anxiety Support, Sleep Assist XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, Blood Pressure Support XT, etc.

I thought about EAA Plus but Nutrex has a product called EAA+

I know that I want EAA or Amino in the name of it so that people will know what it is.

I really appreciate any suggestions.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yep, I’m not super picky with my eaa/baca products, they all taste fine in my opinion…whatever is on sale, never pay more than $20 for 30 servings

I keep a 2lb jug from the recoverpro days and if I find a product for a deal, I throw it in the tub and mix it all together

Imo, the ratios don’t make a huge difference when used intra workout

panico.pt

Awards
EvoEaas Orange. HSN sport. 20€ 37 portions.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Not going to lie, I prefer a flavor I enjoy and don't delve much into worrying or "researching" if the forumla is actually amazing or not.

That said, my favorite is MAN Iso-Amino Sour Batch. After that I enjoyed Cutler Nutrition Generate in their sour offerings. THere are others as well but I enjoy sour and as sour as can get.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not going to lie, I prefer a flavor I enjoy and don't delve much into worrying or "researching" if the forumla is actually amazing or not.

That said, my favorite is MAN Iso-Amino Sour Batch. After that I enjoyed Cutler Nutrition Generate in their sour offerings. THere are others as well but I enjoy sour and as sour as can get.
I like sour flavors as well. For our upcoming EAA, we're going to start with 2 or 3 flavors and hopefully grow it to 6 or so flavors and I'm thinking of hopefully eventually having a Sour Peach Rings, Sour Blue Raspberry, and a Lemon Lime flavor for the sour ones and maybe even a Blackberry Mojito Sour.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I like sour flavors as well. For our upcoming EAA, we're going to start with 2 or 3 flavors and hopefully grow it to 6 or so flavors and I'm thinking of hopefully eventually having a Sour Peach Rings, Sour Blue Raspberry, and a Lemon Lime flavor for the sour ones and maybe even a Blackberry Mojito Sour.
Now those sound amazing and I will try.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use Morphogens formula atm and I plan to get Mike's. I also like Innovpharms formula. All great flavoring too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now those sound amazing and I will try.
Thanks. We'll also definitely have some flavors too for people that don't like sour stuff. Right now, I'm thinking the most likely candidates will be Snow Cone or Rocket Pop, Watermelon or Watermelon Lime, and Grape Limeade or Grape Bubblegum.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All Day You May God Dammmmit XT
I think we might get some backlash on that one on a few different levels haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just created a thread for flavor discussion and hopefully naming suggestions and listed out a bunch of upcoming products in it for anyone that would like to tell us what flavors you want to see:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t realize MA was coming out with some. I’ll have to wait for that one. I recently finished Alpha Lion Super Human Intraworkout and about to finish Jacked Factory EAA Surge. Just looking to try a few other before I settle for a specific one. I’ll wait for MA’s to come out
It will be out soon....and is far superior to any other EAA product on the market...in terms of both effectiveness and value. Wait till you see it! Each container is 1050 grams. Each serving contains 35 grams of aminos. You'll love it!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See bold above: Exactly! Pretty much anything with the letters "EAA" in it is already taken. So, I decided to just not put the letters "EAA" in the name of my upcoming product. Honestly, I was shocked that the name "ProSynthesis" wasn't taken. Virtually every term even remotely associated with muscle growth is already in use, so trying to find a truly unique name that is also fitting, is tough. I don't think I've told anyone this before, but I've literally waited over a month to release a product that was completely ready to go (already made and bottled) simply because I hadn't made a label yet (because I couldn't decide on a product name).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See bold above: Exactly! Pretty much anything with the letters "EAA" in it is already taken. So, I decided to just not put the letters "EAA" in the name of my upcoming product. Honestly, I was shocked that the name "ProSynthesis" wasn't taken. Virtually every term even remotely associated with muscle growth is already in use, so trying to find a truly unique name that is also fitting, is tough. I don't think I've told anyone this before, but I've literally waited over a month to release a product that was completely ready to go (already made and bottled) simply because I hadn't made a label yet (because I couldn't decide on a product name).
I can relate. I have a product right now that I have over 10k tied up in, the raws have all been paid for and its ready to run at the cm and the label text is already done, just waiting for me to tell the graphic artist what I want to name it.

Sometimes product names come pretty easy, but sometimes they're super tough. Like with EAA's and hydration products where almost everything good is taken or in the case of the one I mentioned above, its a great product and will be an awesome natural anabolic but there's nothing else really like it to get any naming ideas to compare it too. I have spent over 3 months trying to name the dang thing.