Fave TKA & Fadogia (& My Log of Each)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been geeking out on this Andrew Huberman dude lately on his research of noots and natty test supps.

He widely claimed his fave otc test boost stack was 400mg of TKA and 300-400mg of Fadogia.

For TKA he used Solray and Fadogia he used Barlowe’s. He said for him, he didn’t need more than those dosages and saw a substantial before and after increase in his test. Unsure how much of that is really “natty”, but I like simple stacks vs kitchen-sink approaches. I don’t respond well to some ingredients at all or there’s too much of one in a blend.

Wanted to see what you guys like for TKA and Fadogia, single ingredient brands and dosages.

Pls, if you’re a rep, I know you want to push a certain product, but if you have an other positive experiences with other brands, objectivity is appreciated.

Cheers.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been geeking out on this Andrew Huberman dude lately on his research of noots and natty test supps.

He widely claimed his fave otc test boost stack was 400mg of TKA and 300-400mg of Fadogia.

For TKA he used Solray and Fadogia he used Barlowe’s. He said for him, he didn’t need more than those dosages and saw a substantial before and after increase in his test. Unsure how much of that is really “natty”, but I like simple stacks vs kitchen-sink approaches. I don’t respond well to some ingredients at all or there’s too much of one in a blend.

Wanted to see what you guys like for TKA and Fadogia, single ingredient brands and dosages.

Pls, if you’re a rep, I know you want to push a certain product, but if you have an other positive experiences with other brands, objectivity is appreciated.

Cheers.
I’m testing out nootropics depot 10 percent tongkat right now. Just started yesterday, and had a libido and energy spike. When I have more experience, I’ll document it. I ended up getting that tongkat, and MTest (for the Fadogia) because of the interview. Will probably end up getting my hormones tested a month in.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a popular Tongkat extract supplement, with boron.

RYAN15 will get you a discount.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m testing out nootropics depot 10 percent tongkat right now. Just started yesterday, and had a libido and energy spike. When I have more experience, I’ll document it. I ended up getting that tongkat, and MTest (for the Fadogia) because of the interview. Will probably end up getting my hormones tested a month in.
OK, keep us posted. ...Yeah, I didn't respond well to M-Test two years ago. Again, I like more single ingredient combo's vs. blends/kitchen sinks.

Keep us posted on how you go with the ND 10%. Read mixed reviews on those from 'great' to 'ineffective' and 'caused fatigue'.

Cheers.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK, keep us posted. ...Yeah, I didn't respond well to M-Test two years ago. Again, I like more single ingredient combo's vs. blends/kitchen sinks.

Keep us posted on how you go with the ND 10%. Read mixed reviews on those from 'great' to 'ineffective' and 'caused fatigue'.

Cheers.
If you like minimalistic products, try out Viron.

Reactions: JYD

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like minimalistic products, try out Viron.
I used it multiple times since 2017 and found it effective, but the last two times I used it, I did not get anything from it. So I moved on, but it was a staple for a while. Unsure of QA or ingredients changed. Just my experience. BLR is a great company, IMO; just didn't work for me those last two runs.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, and if good results can be gotten from a non extract, imagine how much better the results would be with an extract, or even an extract in conjunction with whole plant.
Great point. Makes no sense to me how much extract vs. non-extract can vary. I'm not a supplement scientist, so there's that. Hence for me it's been a lot of trial and error with OTC's that work for me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Cheers.
Also, no fatigue when I dosed the ND. And no hindered sleep either. And I took in the afternoon.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on the 10% now and to be honest right after dosing empty stomach, I have to literally **** right away. I tried 2 tab earlier this week and I was non stop using the bathroom all day. I know my stomach has been super sens since I have gotten older(cant take 7-10 g of creatine anymore). But the 10% TKA does cause me more bowel movements I realized.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm on the 10% now and to be honest right after dosing empty stomach, I have to literally **** right away. I tried 2 tab earlier this week and I was non stop using the bathroom all day. I know my stomach has been super sens since I have gotten older(cant take 7-10 g of creatine anymore). But the 10% TKA does cause me more bowel movements I realized.
Interesting, I did not notice any bowel movement issues after dosing. Will keep an eye on that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I did not notice any bowel movement issues after dosing. Will keep an eye on that.
interestingly enough i've read where guys were having better results on 2% than 10%???

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
interestingly enough i've read where guys were having better results on 2% than 10%???
Quite possible, other material of the plant in the 2 percent may be providing benefit, and they may not be in the 10 percent. I plan on getting my hormones checked in a month while on the 10 percent and MTest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quite possible, other material of the plant in the 2 percent may be providing benefit, and they may not be in the 10 percent. I plan on getting my hormones checked in a month while on the 10 percent and MTest.
always interested in what you have to say...your recommendations have been money.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
always interested in what you have to say...your recommendations have been money.
I will definitely keep you in the loop bro! Hopefully I begin to feel like it is improving my testosterone, and then hopefully future labs confirm the positive feelings.

I-amme

I-amme

Awards
M-test contains both Tongkat (Eurycoma Longfolia ) 500mg and Fadogia Agrestis 1200mg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M-test contains both Tongkat (Eurycoma Longfolia ) 500mg and Fadogia Agrestis 1200mg
Right, because I’m not sure if it’s an extract, or what type of extract, I picked up the 10 percent extract from nootropics depot.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noticing anything worth noting just yet?
Only had second dose of the Tongkat today. So no comments yet on that. But been in 4 doses of MTest, and since starting, my testicles have been achy, and become more dense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only had second dose of the Tongkat today. So no comments yet on that. But been in 4 doses of MTest, and since starting, my testicles have been achy, and become more dense.
big fan of m-test---but for TA optimize-t is better...i like m-test for the healthy dose of fadogia.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
maybe @sns8778 would know what type it is?
M-Test has been out for years. The reason that we didn't obligate to a certain % extract on M-Test is because when we first released it (and still sometimes even now), there may be certain %'s not available and also the price on certain %'s can go up and down dramatically. So let's say we obligated to a certain % or ratio, in the scenario that the % isn't available, we wouldn't be able to make the product and be out of stock. So by not obligating to an exact %, it allows us to use the best % available at the time to meet the price point and dosage.

Optimize-T contains the branded Bionutricia extract which is a minimum 2% Eurycomanone. This type is more potent than what we have in M-Test but is also a lot more of an expensive ingredient and also wasn't available when we started making M-Test.

M-Test is unique and cool in the sense that it contains both Tongkat Ali and Fadogia, both of the ingredients that this thread is about :)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have Barlowes 10:1 Fadogia, Barlowe's 100:1 TKA, and also 10:1 Fadogia by Element Neutraceuticles.

I'm going to try this separately. This morning I took pill of Barlowe's. I play to try 5/2 dosing for 3 weeks.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test has been out for years. The reason that we didn't obligate to a certain % extract on M-Test is because when we first released it (and still sometimes even now), there may be certain %'s not available and also the price on certain %'s can go up and down dramatically. So let's say we obligated to a certain % or ratio, in the scenario that the % isn't available, we wouldn't be able to make the product and be out of stock. So by not obligating to an exact %, it allows us to use the best % available at the time to meet the price point and dosage.

Optimize-T contains the branded Bionutricia extract which is a minimum 2% Eurycomanone. This type is more potent than what we have in M-Test but is also a lot more of an expensive ingredient and also wasn't available when we started making M-Test.

M-Test is unique and cool in the sense that it contains both Tongkat Ali and Fadogia, both of the ingredients that this thread is about :)
I like the ingredients in Optimize-T, but I think 6mg of Boron is too much for me. I found 3mg is likely better. Maybe I could give this product a shot down the line. ...I'm one of the few that likes less ingredients or at capsule doses where you could get more or less of the combined ingredients. So for example, maybe 2 caps a day of Optimize T and 1 additional cap of TKA or something like that. Never a fan of the 'kitchen-sink' formulas for me: less is more.

Cheers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the ingredients in Optimize-T, but I think 6mg of Boron is too much for me. I found 3mg is likely better. Maybe I could give this product a shot down the line. ...I'm one of the few that likes less ingredients or at capsule doses where you could get more or less of the combined ingredients. So for example, maybe 2 caps a day of Optimize T and 1 additional cap of TKA or something like that. Never a fan of the 'kitchen-sink' formulas for me: less is more.

Cheers.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Boron studies for testosterone have been on the 10 mg.+ range. We use 6 mg. because the form we use is generally regarded as more absorbable. In your case of looking for 3 mg., if you do ever try it, you could simply take 2 caps per day and you'd have your 3 mg. dose of boron, the lower end study dose of Furosap, a good amount of Tongkat bc the form we use is 2% Eurycomanone, etc.

I do want to address what you said about 'kitchen sink' formula though.

The term 'kitchen sink' formula is normally used as an insult to refer to products that have a little bit of everything, not enough of anything and most of the time used towards proprietary blends. Maybe you meant it differently, but that's what is generally meant when a person says 'kitchen sink' formula.

Optimize-T is not a kitchen sink formula in any way. It is a very high end formula that uses 8 clinically researched key ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Boron studies for testosterone have been on the 10 mg.+ range. We use 6 mg. because the form we use is generally regarded as more absorbable. In your case of looking for 3 mg., if you do ever try it, you could simply take 2 caps per day and you'd have your 3 mg. dose of boron, the lower end study dose of Furosap, a good amount of Tongkat bc the form we use is 2% Eurycomanone, etc.

I do want to address what you said about 'kitchen sink' formula though.

The term 'kitchen sink' formula is normally used as an insult to refer to products that have a little bit of everything, not enough of anything and most of the time used towards proprietary blends. Maybe you meant it differently, but that's what is generally meant when a person says 'kitchen sink' formula.

Optimize-T is not a kitchen sink formula in any way. It is a very high end formula that uses 8 clinically researched key ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.
Nah, I didn't mean it that way at all, or to be insulting to your product or any others or the industry. I'm not in the supplement industry, so if that term is often used as an insult, I was unaware and appreciate you making me aware. Let me know what a better term is, and I'll use it. I certainly was not meaning to be snarky, but I can appreciate how it came off that way, so my apologies for the mixup/confusion, brother.

There's an amp I like (guitar player) and it's called the Kitchen Sink (fully loaded). In the amp world, very few brands do that well, and most others pack in too many features and you can get diminished returns on the tone and feel.

What I was trying to say is I have had a better experience with formulas that have fewer ingredients than ones that try to 'do-it-all' like lower cortisol, increase free-t, control or reduce E2, burn fat etc. I personally prefer to try out ingredients one at a time, so I know which ones work and which ones lower my E2 too much at what dosage.

In fact, that is what I am doing right now. I have Barlowe's 100:1 TKA and I've taken 1 1300mg pill yesterday and today. I can tell you today, I don't feel great: a little down, off, even depressed. Unsure if that has anything to do with the pill. I can also say I felt better yesterday than today. I'll take the weekend off and try again on Monday to see how it goes.

I know that TKA has made some guys tired, and I want to say sometimes it's had that effect on me in the past as well (Neut Depot TKA), so maybe I should look at taking TKA in the afternoon.

I've had great results with LJ100, though. So perhaps I could be a better responder to the LJ100 extract vs TKA.

Keep you all posted!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah, I didn't mean it that way at all, or to be insulting to your product or any others or the industry. I'm not in the supplement industry, so if that term is often used as an insult, I was unaware and appreciate you making me aware. Let me know what a better term is, and I'll use it. I certainly was not meaning to be snarky, but I can appreciate how it came off that way, so my apologies for the mixup/confusion, brother.

There's an amp I like (guitar player) and it's called the Kitchen Sink (fully loaded). In the amp world, very few brands do that well, and most others pack in too many features and you can get diminished returns on the tone and feel.

What I was trying to say is I have had a better experience with formulas that have fewer ingredients than ones that try to 'do-it-all' like lower cortisol, increase free-t, control or reduce E2, burn fat etc. I personally prefer to try out ingredients one at a time, so I know which ones work and which ones lower my E2 too much at what dosage.

In fact, that is what I am doing right now. I have Barlowe's 100:1 TKA and I've taken 1 1300mg pill yesterday and today. I can tell you today, I don't feel great: a little down, off, even depressed. Unsure if that has anything to do with the pill. I can also say I felt better yesterday than today. I'll take the weekend off and try again on Monday to see how it goes.

I know that TKA has made some guys tired, and I want to say sometimes it's had that effect on me in the past as well (Neut Depot TKA), so maybe I should look at taking TKA in the afternoon.

I've had great results with LJ100, though. So perhaps I could be a better responder to the LJ100 extract vs TKA.

Keep you all posted!
I understand. No hard feelings. Sometimes I just clarify things for people that may be reading and not posting or that may read in the future.

Sometimes I like to try things by themselves before using them in formulas - in the case of Optimize-T, we already offer Spilanthes XT and Furosap XT as single ingredients for people looking to try those. If you haven't checked out the Optimize-T thread, check it out for feedback:

As far as you saying that Tongkat Ali makes some people tired, I talked about that some in the Optimize-T thread and another thread recently. Tongkat Ali is an herb that has many different constituents and not all Tongkat Ali is created equal. In the case of Optimize-T (and in the case of our upcoming Tongkat Ali XT product), we use the Bionutricia extract bc its a very clean extract that provides a minimum 2% Eurycomanone. And you can check the Optimize-T thread and notice that no one says it makes them tired at all. So, even if you don't try Optimize-T, maybe you'll want to give our upcoming Tongkat Ali XT a try bc its an excellent extract and you shouldn't experience the tiredness from it.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand. No hard feelings. Sometimes I just clarify things for people that may be reading and not posting or that may read in the future.

Sometimes I like to try things by themselves before using them in formulas - in the case of Optimize-T, we already offer Spilanthes XT and Furosap XT as single ingredients for people looking to try those. If you haven't checked out the Optimize-T thread, check it out for feedback:

As far as you saying that Tongkat Ali makes some people tired, I talked about that some in the Optimize-T thread and another thread recently. Tongkat Ali is an herb that has many different constituents and not all Tongkat Ali is created equal. In the case of Optimize-T (and in the case of our upcoming Tongkat Ali XT product), we use the Bionutricia extract bc its a very clean extract that provides a minimum 2% Eurycomanone. And you can check the Optimize-T thread and notice that no one says it makes them tired at all. So, even if you don't try Optimize-T, maybe you'll want to give our upcoming Tongkat Ali XT a try bc its an excellent extract and you shouldn't experience the tiredness from it.
Right on. I appreciate the learning. ...And yeah, I'll go back and read that thread to see more about Optimize T and the ingredients. ...And When is your TKA XT scheduled to launch?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right on. I appreciate the learning. ...And yeah, I'll go back and read that thread to see more about Optimize T and the ingredients. ...And When is your TKA XT scheduled to launch?
I hope by the end of the year. I wish I could be more accurate but we have so many products and so many new products due to come out, we run into issues where we have to bump back new product production to keep existing products in stock. I've cut back on giving ETA's bc I've had cases where I do and then people are rude about it if it doesn't happen - but we have to make proper business decisions and putting existing good sellers as a priority to keep in stock is a must sometimes.

Optimize-T would be a great option even at half the dose. I think you would really enjoy it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope by the end of the year. I wish I could be more accurate but we have so many products and so many new products due to come out, we run into issues where we have to bump back new product production to keep existing products in stock. I've cut back on giving ETA's bc I've had cases where I do and then people are rude about it if it doesn't happen - but we have to make proper business decisions and putting existing good sellers as a priority to keep in stock is a must sometimes.

Optimize-T would be a great option even at half the dose. I think you would really enjoy it.
gotta ask-Growth Factor XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
gotta ask-Growth Factor XT?
I'm really not sure. It's a raw material availability and MOQ issue. 3OH GABA is very expensive and the MOQ the manufacturer introduced on the raws is pretty crazy at the moment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really not sure. It's a raw material availability and MOQ issue. 3OH GABA is very expensive and the MOQ the manufacturer introduced on the raws is pretty crazy at the moment.
thanks for the update, very under-rated product, imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So tell me, how good is it, cause I found some, and thinking I’ll pull the trigger.
I'm really surprised that you were able to find any. If you don't mind, pm me a link to it bc I have people ask me all the time where they can buy Growth Factor XT and I haven't known of anywhere that's had it in stock in a long while now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm really surprised that you were able to find any. If you don't mind, pm me a link to it bc I have people ask me all the time where they can buy Growth Factor XT and I haven't known of anywhere that's had it in stock in a long while now.
Picked up a couple bottles. Sent you a message

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers.
Could you elaborate on how you know/feel that 6mg Boron is too much for you and that 3mg is better? Myself I moved down from 9mg to 6mg but this was just because I was thinking 6mg could be enough for me and it was not based on any effect/side effect.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you elaborate on how you know/feel that 6mg Boron is too much for you and that 3mg is better? Myself I moved down from 9mg to 6mg but this was just because I was thinking 6mg could be enough for me and it was not based on any effect/side effect.
I should have saved it, but I read somewhere that taking boron everyday is body-dependant. And higher doses, like 10-12mg per day, without breaks, can have diminished effects. So, everything in moderation. I'm sure some folks will disagree with me and post a study, but I was taking it everyday, 9-12mg for months, and my E2 and DHEA were a bit too low for me, despite being in range, but at the bottom.

I feel best when my E2 is between 25-35 and DHEA is around 350 - 400. Only thing I can think of is I was taking that much boron everyday along with LJ100 (100-200) intermittently. The research appears to be a bit all over the shop.