Fat loss and bf% help

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been cutting for about 3 weeks, I lost 4 lbs in the first two but haven't lost anything the past week. Went up almost a half pound. I weight myself when I get up everyday. I do fasted cardio or fasted sprints upon waking. Then I come home eat as I am Intermittent fasting. I eat around 2000 calories a day. 200gs protein from sources like eggs, turkey, cheese, ham, whey, and chicken. And around 90-100 grams of carbs as oatmeal, what bread, and maybe some vegetables, and 90-100 grams of fat from eggs, coconut oil, cheese, and maybe pork rinds if I feel like snacking. I weigh ALL the food I eat so I know I'm not over eating. I weight 177 lbs and am 5'9 and 22 years old. And been training and dieting for 5 years. My BMR is 1900 and I'm pretty sedentary currently. However I burn about 500 cals when I wake up and then another 500 probably weight training for two hours each day. I'd like to know what bf% it looks like in at as well as why I'm not losing weight quicker? I'm also taking ostarine and cardarine to preserve my muscle which is why I'm trying to cut harder. Thank you guys! First two pics are normal second two are sucking in and flexing a bit.
20190424_191421.jpeg
20190424_191622.jpeg
20190424_191649.jpeg
20190424_191703.jpeg

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
You’re somewhere between 15-20% bf. probably 18 if I had to guess. You really need to up the calories IMO. 2000 is ridiculously low. You might keep the scale weight down that way but it’s not ideal for “cutting”.

Up the protein and fats, cycle the carb refeeds, and keep lifting heavy. Fasted cardio is prob not needed at your weight and you look like an endo so it’s not necessary right now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re somewhere between 15-20% bf. probably 18 if I had to guess. You really need to up the calories IMO. 2000 is ridiculously low. You might keep the scale weight down that way but it’s not ideal for “cutting”.

Up the protein and fats, cycle the carb refeeds, and keep lifting heavy. Fasted cardio is prob not needed at your weight and you look like an endo so it’s not necessary right now.
Agreed. Going too low on the calories will cause the body to slow down to compensate resulting in a stall, or even fat accumulation. Do agree with using fat as a primary fuel source, and cycling carbs post workout to replenish glycogen.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds good thank you guys!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How many calories do you think I should be eating? I know I should be shooting for 2lbs a week tops so 1000 cals but I wanted to try to cut a little faster given how high I am. I was on a cycle of test and got locked up For a Month and lost 40 lbs and went from 14% bf to where I'm at now since I couldn't pct