Fat Free Caffeine Content

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
T-bone. How long where you off high stim products or fat burners before starting Fat Free? Do you feel that there was proper time off from then and starting Fat Free?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-bone. How long where you off high stim products or fat burners before starting Fat Free? Do you feel that there was proper time off from then and starting Fat Free?

Time off?. I didn't take any time off. The only stimulants I take are pre-workout though. Right now I just happen to be using Jack3d. I just put my Fat Free bottle up for auction. It just isn't for me.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Workout today was a different story. Particularly on Decline bench. I went from being able to do 6 reps down to barely being able to get 2 up today. I just don't know what is going on. Think I'm gonna add around 500 calories to my daily total.
Do you think maybe it's just from taking so much different stuff perhaps getting a negative feedback loop

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I wondering if adequate time off from stimulants was allowed prior to starting Fat Free. This does have a decent dose, were you on any high stim fat burners or energy boost pre workouts for a while prior to?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wondering if adequate time off from stimulants was allowed prior to starting Fat Free. This does have a decent dose, were you on any high stim fat burners or energy boost pre workouts for a while prior to?

Yeah I've been taking Jack3d lately and before that Omega Sports Flashover. Plus I take 2 scoops of white flood intra workout and have been taking that for around 2 months now. I think I might re-try Fat Free on Tuesday next week. I'll stop the Jack3d and white flood and see how it goes, but I'm not sure about this because I felt out of it while on Fat Free.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Wow and I won't even drink coffee with Fat Free its unnecessary. I suggest trying it again some time later after you've taken a break from other stim products or pre workout energy boosts. This way you get a clear understanding if it is Fat Free that causes this. From my perspective there's too many variables to say for sure.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I stopped all stims and on Sunday I took 1 Cap Fat free. Felt a nervous energy and then feel asleep even though I had plenty of sleep the night before. I tried taking it again on Wednesday, once again no other stimulants in my system at the time. I felt a bit nervous but not too bad so a about 5 hours later I took a second one. I ended up even more nervous and almost felt like I was "high". About 4 hours after the second dose I crashed and I crashed HARD. Could barely keep my eyes open. Sorry to say I'm totally done with FAT FREE. I gave it a second chance and it disappointed me. There is just something in it that I don't react well to.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Well I stopped all stims and on Sunday I took 1 Cap Fat free. Felt a nervous energy and then feel asleep even though I had plenty of sleep the night before. I tried taking it again on Wednesday, once again no other stimulants in my system at the time. I felt a bit nervous but not too bad so a about 5 hours later I took a second one. I ended up even more nervous and almost felt like I was "high". About 4 hours after the second dose I crashed and I crashed HARD. Could barely keep my eyes open. Sorry to say I'm totally done with FAT FREE. I gave it a second chance and it disappointed me. There is just something in it that I don't react well to.
Sorry it didn't work out for you. Thats weird that you crashed so hard as Ive never crashed at all from it. I've loved the 3 bottles that I've used.

David
Team APPNUT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're an AP Nut rep, would you have told us otherwise? :p

No disrespect intended at all but I will never understand why REPS of ANY company think that anything positive they say about their respective compoany's products will be perceived as genuine. :D

Again, zero disrespect intended and this is not personal at all as I do not know you but people have to be complete morons to take a reps' opinion as gospel.

6 years later and I am STILL awaiting the ONE post whereby a REP has enough integrity to say their company's product SUCKED! LOL

I've loved the 3 bottles that I've used.

David
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I just finished a month long log of Fat Free, taking three pills per day. I never had a single crash or any sides for that matter. Good stuff in my book, especially when stacked with Drive.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Well people all react differently. I do love Drive, it is an excellent product.
I hear you. Sucks that you had the reaction you did with Fat Free but better to stop taking it.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

No disrespect intended at all but I will never understand why REPS of ANY company think that anything positive they say about their respective compoany's products will be perceived as genuine. :D

Again, zero disrespect intended and this is not personal at all as I do not know you but people have to be complete morons to take a reps' opinion as gospel.

6 years later and I am STILL awaiting the ONE post whereby a REP has enough integrity to say their company's product SUCKED! LOL
When you question my integrity, I take that as very disrespectful. If I didn't like our products, I wouldn't take them on a daily basis, and sure wouldn't represent the company.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you question my integrity, I take that as very disrespectful. If I didn't like our products, I wouldn't take them on a daily basis, and sure wouldn't represent the company.
Agreed...most reps are reps bc they like the companies products and have knowledge about them and I've seen reps recommend other products instead of there own...drooks will recommend app nut products not just bc he is a rep but bc he uses these daily and knows how they work...thats what makes a good rep IMO

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...most reps are reps bc they like the companies products and have knowledge about them and I've seen reps recommend other products instead of there own...drooks will recommend app nut products not just bc he is a rep but bc he uses these daily and knows how they work...thats what makes a good rep IMO
Thanks, man.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REPS are selected for just about every reason but that LOL :p

Likeability, Respectability, Aesthetics, Knowledge, Tenure, etc are among the MAIN reasons REPS are chosen ;)

I've been asked by 4 different companies on this site alone since I joined 6 years ago (doesn't even include other boards that I've been on for close to 10 years)

Posts like this are erroneous and moreover, flat out hilarious

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I guess that's a shame then

You missed the point, all good, carry on........

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Likeability, Respectability, Aesthetics, Knowledge, Tenure, etc are among the MAIN reasons REPS are chosen ;)

I've been asked by 4 different companies on this site alone since I joined 6 years ago (doesn't even include other boards that I've been on for close to 10 years)

I have to say that I feel you are completely off base here. Sure there are reps that push their companies products every chance they get, but that's their job. In addition to that they also provide a lot of useful feedback and are here to answer questions.

I don't think reps will recommend something that isn't good or isn't right for you because these forums are pretty small communities. There are usually only a handful of reps for each company and if they give you bad advice, there is a lot of possible backlash. Do you honestly think Drooks10 is going to tell me Fat Free will solve all my problems and it's the best product out there for AppNut to get $40 out of me? I doubt it because I could do a lot more damage to his reputation and AppNut's business if I am truly dissatisfied.

I will give you this - at the end of the day you need to be responsible for making up your own mind on what supplements you want to take. You shouldn't depend on a rep or some random stranger on a forum to decide for you.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nail on head

Just making sure you're sane ;)

Be well

Sure there are reps that push their companies products every chance they get, but that's their. .

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess that's a shame then

You missed the point, all good, carry on........
How about this...Why don't I send you some Fat Free. In exchange, all I ask is that you give an honest, detailed review upon completion of the bottle. Deal?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the very kind offer Drooks ;)

Gotta pass though - I loved it for a few days then it petered out fast.

Thanks man

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Thanks man
Well, at least he offered to let you try it and decide for yourself instead of pushing it on you. You have to admit that kind of goes against what you were saying about reps earlier. Props to Drooks10 for trying to let his product do the talking.

Props to you also for not taking the free supps if you don't really think they are going to help. A lot of people will take anything if it's free, even if they don't intend to use it.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

Thanks man
That's cool, man. Let me know if you're interested in any of our other products. I'd love for you to put them to the test.

David
Team APPNUT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very kind of you. Thanks ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

I'd have to disagree. Well at least for AppNut. We are not going to bring someone on as a rep who is not knowledgeable about our products or who does/has not used any of our products.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

"sucked"--->"reformulated." Learn the code words!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drooks is a stand-up guy.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to disagree. Well at least for AppNut. We are not going to bring someone on as a rep who is not knowledgeable about our products or who does/has not used any of our products.
It just wouldnt fly. Not with Dirk's constant quizzing.

I've dealt with enough people, in various industries, to know when someone is just pushing a label or when they truly stand behind their product/business. A quality representative of any business is able to evaluate positive reviews and expected outcomes and critically assess negative experiences, such as this thread, as to why it may not be suitable for another individual or other unforeseen circumstances to be avoided when recommending a product.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
It just wouldnt fly. Not with Dirk's constant quizzing.

I've dealt with enough people, in various industries, to know when someone is just pushing a label or when they truly stand behind their product/business. A quality representative of any business is able to evaluate positive reviews and expected outcomes and critically assess negative experiences, such as this thread, as to why it may not be suitable for another individual or other unforeseen circumstances to be avoided when recommending a product.
Which is what makes AppNut stand out by going up and above just pushing a product. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What are thoughts on adding into last day of 2 week clen run @20/20/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are thoughts on adding into last day of 2 week clen run @20/20/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120?
Personally, I wouldnt take it with clen, but than again I am very sensitive to clen and adding any other stimulant would be too much for me to handle but YMMV

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see the outcomes if you do...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how to run the fat free cause clen is 2 on 2 off and fat free is everyday. So i would be running clen and fat free at same time.

Overkill?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how to run the fat free cause clen is 2 on 2 off and fat free is everyday. So i would be running clen and fat free at same time.

Overkill?
If you were going to run them, IMO I would run the Fat Free on the days off from the Clen.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Overkill?
I would just drop the clean. If anything I would opt for taking a ephedra with fat free over Caleb and fat free but if you still wish to attempt and stack the two I will get you a response to your question from our product formulator

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would just drop the clean. If anything I would opt for taking a ephedra with fat free over Caleb and fat free but if you still wish to attempt and stack the two I will get you a response to your question from our product formulator
I would agree with Josh- both compounds will work ok and will stack well with FF, but I would give the nod to ephedrine for a couple reasons:
1. the half-life is shorter on ephedrine- clenbuterol has a fairly long half-life because of the phenyl ring alterations (addition of chloride at positions 3 and 5 and an amino at position 4). The butyl attachement on the distal amine also makes clen pretty resistant to metabolism
2. Ephedrine is much less likely to cause a significant down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors (BAR 2)- clenbuterol is notorious for doing this. This effect can be reduced or reversed by taking ketotifen
3. Ephedrine is a better releasing agent than clenbuterol due to alpha-methylation, and will have stronger ability to block the catecholamine transporter
4. Both compounds will be resistant to breakdown by MAO-B b/c of side chain moeities
5. Clen is illegal, ephedra/ephedrine can still be obtained legally

Ephedra plus FF is your best bet- you will get a large cAMP elevation, COMT inhibition, some good beta agonism (non-specific), some good releasing qualities/reuptake inhibtion, should be a really productive stack for fat loss....

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with Josh- both compounds will work ok and will stack well with FF, but I would give the nod to ephedrine for a couple reasons:
1. the half-life is shorter on ephedrine- clenbuterol has a fairly long half-life because of the phenyl ring alterations (addition of chloride at positions 3 and 5 and an amino at position 4). The butyl attachement on the distal amine also makes clen pretty resistant to metabolism
2. Ephedrine is much less likely to cause a significant down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors (BAR 2)- clenbuterol is notorious for doing this. This effect can be reduced or reversed by taking ketotifen
3. Ephedrine is a better releasing agent than clenbuterol due to alpha-methylation, and will have stronger ability to block the catecholamine transporter
4. Both compounds will be resistant to breakdown by MAO-B b/c of side chain moeities
5. Clen is illegal, ephedra/ephedrine can still be obtained legally

Ephedra plus FF is your best bet- you will get a large cAMP elevation, COMT inhibition, some good beta agonism (non-specific), some good releasing qualities/reuptake inhibtion, should be a really productive stack for fat loss....
Ephedra as in primatene mist tabs along with 200mg caffeine and fat free alltogeather?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ephedra as in primatene mist tabs along with 200mg caffeine and fat free alltogeather?
Are you asking if you can stack 25mg of Ephedrine with 200mg of Caffeine and Fat Free? I wouldn't. You could stack E + FF though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can add in caffeine. I wouldnt start with 200mg though since ff has caffeine in it. It is mainly gonna depend on how sensitive to the caffeine you are. Personally I have taken 25mg E, 200mg C and 2 caps fat free with no problem but then again I have been using stims for a very long time now.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You can add in caffeine. I wouldnt start with 200mg though since ff has caffeine in it. It is mainly gonna depend on how sensitive to the caffeine you are. Personally I have taken 25mg E, 200mg C and 2 caps fat free with no problem but then again I have been using stims for a very long time now.
Man Josh, that is a lot of caffeine! At 2-3 doses a day that is well over 1 gram of caffeine per day.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Whats the total caffeine amount for ff @2 pills 2xaday?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its about 240mg/cap so x4 = 960mg/day. Have fun with that.:bigeyes:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man Josh, that is a lot of caffeine! At 2-3 doses a day that is well over 1 gram of caffeine per day.
What can I say... Im an addict :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost through my first bottle of FF and honestly find it hard to believe that there's 240mg of caffeine in each cap....I feel much stronger stimulatory effects from a 200mg tab of caffeine anhydrous than taking 2 caps of FF....what's up with that?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost through my first bottle of FF and honestly find it hard to believe that there's 240mg of caffeine in each cap....I feel much stronger stimulatory effects from a 200mg tab of caffeine anhydrous than taking 2 caps of FF....what's up with that?
That was the original amount of caffiene in FF. It had been changed to around 140-150mg per cap. Sorry for the confusion.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
As JD76 said, the amount of caffeine was lowered to 140-150 mg per cap. Caffeine content is not the reason that reason that Fat Free doesn't seem to hit you as hard as plain caffeine tabs. Since Fat Free is a much more complex formula, it has supporting ingredients that help spread the effects of the caffeine over a longer period of time. This keeps it from hitting you all at once, but the effects last much longer than they would from caffeine by itself. This also helps control any sort of crash you might experience otherwise.

How has Fat Free worked for you results wise? Has it helped with appetite control and fat loss?