Fat burning stack suggestions

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hey ppl looking for some suggestions from you guys. If you had to make a solid fat burning stack for a cut what you would use. I'm open to to Research chems suggestions too.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
ECA.
T3.
Lgd or Anabolic of your choice
Gw (to make fasted cardio easy lol).

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
ECA.
T3.
Lgd or Anabolic of your choice
Gw (to make fasted cardio easy lol).
I'm going into pct in a few weeks. So I won't cycle for another few months but I'm def going to look into T3 and GW combo would using ECY be too much? I'd like to use Clen and Y instead of EC for its anti catabolic effects.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm going into pct in a few weeks. So I won't cycle for another few months but I'm def going to look into T3 and GW combo would using ECY be too much? I'd like to use Clen and Y instead of EC for its anti catabolic effects.
At that point it's about your tolerances. I like ecy but I never start with it cause it's a bit too much for me, but I will work to it.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
At that point it's about your tolerances. I like ecy but I never start with it cause it's a bit too much for me, but I will work to it.
True could work up to it. Because like everyone who has used EC knows you build a tolerance to it. Which I'll ad yohimbine to it once I do get used to it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely go with a stim+non stim.

Right now I am running EC+Alpha Yohimbine + TTA-500 and loving it. Alpha yohimbine is the ****. regular yohimbine gives me crazy anxiety but not alpha y.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim + non stim is usually a good idea. I usually like to start small and add if needed. I cut easily so I don’t like to take too much. I usually start with nailing my diet and training then adding forskolin 95 to OxyMax XT

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
OTC: EC and maybe Y if you think it does anything/can tolerate it.
RC: Albuterol is safest.

GW has never been shown to do anything in people, only Mice at an HED of about 40mg.

The tolerance to E is only the stimulation effect - there is data showing it continues and may get better, the longer you use it.

Is PCT a time you want to be messing with a deficit and cutting drugs/supps?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OTC: EC and maybe Y if you think it does anything/can tolerate it.
RC: Albuterol is safest.

GW has never been shown to do anything in people, only Mice at an HED of about 40mg.

The tolerance to E is only the stimulation effect - there is data showing it continues and may get better, the longer you use it.

Is PCT a time you want to be messing with a deficit and cutting drugs/supps?
Yeah, there are studies of people on E for like 6+ months IIRC.

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Is it safe to run EC with Alpha Yohmbine? I have a bottle of Alphaburn and have wondered if I could stack it with my EC.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is it safe to run EC with Alpha Yohmbine? I have a bottle of Alphaburn and have wondered if I could stack it with my EC.
Not unless you check your Blood Pressure while starting low and ramping up, testing each time - would be my opinion. Combining a Beta 3 Agonist with an A2 Antagonist *could* do funny things to the Heart.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feels better than stacking EY with straight yohimbine. Just start Alpha Y low. I usually only dose 1.5-3mg. Usually 1.5 or it's too intense.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you are healthy, Ephedrine + alpha-y + caffeine is bar-none the best OTC fat loss stack we have. Be careful, as people who are sensitive to stims likely won't be able to tolerate. I love Alphaburn, however now i respond better to a lower "Y" amount and the SNS alpha-y works great. I do like adding EvoMuse to the ECY stack too. Literally any product they have works well.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you are healthy, Ephedrine + alpha-y + caffeine is bar-none the best OTC fat loss stack we have. I love Alphaburn, however now i respond better to a lower "Y" amount and the SNS alpha-y works great. I do like adding EvoMuse to the ECY stack too. Literally any product they have works well.
Which Evomuse product do you think is the most effective in terms of fat loss?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which Evomuse product do you think is the most effective in terms of fat loss?
Brite or SuperNova have been my personal favorites. I ran OxyMax with Brite, SuperNova, and Epitome and had great results. The Brite seemed to raise my maintenance calories up some.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brite or SuperNova have been my personal favorites. I ran OxyMax with Brite, SuperNova, and Epitome and had great results. The Brite seemed to raise my maintenance calories up some.
I was thinking about picking up some BLR Exotherm as a non stim fat burner, but SuperNova looks pretty good too. Don't suppose you have any experience with Exotherm have you?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS lean edge is a non stim fat loss product that can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Feels better than stacking EY with straight yohimbine. Just start Alpha Y low. I usually only dose 1.5-3mg. Usually 1.5 or it's too intense.
Is it normal that I don't feel anything different when I add yohimbine to my stack of ECA?