Fastest way to kill estro after cycle to minimize bloat.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would arimistane after a cycle be a quicker way to completely rid the body of excess estrogen because it actually kills it versues using arimidex. For someone that didnt use an ai on cycle and never does but wants the bloat for extra estro gone asap.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If a little bloating is all you’re dealing with then maybe just wait until your hormones normalize. If you take letrozole or arimidex (extremely strong AI’s) then you’re almost guaranteed to crash your estrogen. That comes with a bunch of unwanted side effects as well. Someone else may be able to comment on it but I’ve heard arimistane is essentially useless. I think a very conservative dose of aromasin is your best bet if you really feel the need to take an AI. What compound(s) did you take during your cycle?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arimistane is weak. It will lower e2 by max 5 - 10 points. If your e2 is high, that would be a negligible amount.

1. How high is your e2 anyway?
2. E2 drops off eventually. Hormons level out.
3. Are you having rebound e2 after pct?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also if you are bloating try upping your water intake, lower sodium and lower carbs. I would try that first before adding drugs. Give it a few days before you guage if it is effective or not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would arimistane after a cycle be a quicker way to completely rid the body of excess estrogen because it actually kills it versues using arimidex. For someone that didnt use an ai on cycle and never does but wants the bloat for extra estro gone asap.
Arimistane does nothing for estrogen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It does, but very little, as I said. I did bloods, before and after arimistane at 100mg. Difference was - 7.
I did a long time ago too, the difference was -3 . It was in my cycle support I was using. I coulda lowered my estrogen more by eating a lot of broccoli lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Arimistane is not really what you want here. If OTC; SNS Inhibit-E or something similar (I believe Iron Legion/BLR has some AI types) would be the go-to. If Rx, Exemestane/Aromasin or if dramatic Letro. Would not recommend letro unless you really want to crush e levels tho

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That -3 Could of had nothing to do with arimistane.
Agree about -3. But -7, -10 ... not so much. I'm not the only one that has done bloods with arimistane. It lowers e2 and it binds to shbg. It's basically a natty test booster. The only problem is that it seem to reduce synovial fluid and makes you crack like Pinocchio ...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want an otc get some ATD or Estro Strike from the UK. Estro Strike is formestane.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you dose ATD? Some people talk about 12.5mg eod and others up to 80mg per day. It’s a huge difference. What would be an ATD dose that would be equivalent to let’s say 25mg of exemestane?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would you dose ATD? Some people talk about 12.5mg eod and others up to 80mg per day. It’s a huge difference. What would be an ATD dose that would be equivalent to let’s say 25mg of exemestane?
Probably about 25mg. :)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? You think ATD is as stong as exemestane? asking because when I was using 25mg ATD daily off cycle I was not feeling any low estro symptoms but didn’t have any blood test at that time so dont know really how low my estro was.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really? You think ATD is as stong as exemestane? asking because when I was using 25mg ATD daily off cycle I was not feeling any low estro symptoms but didn’t have any blood test at that time so dont know really how low my estro was.
Yeah because I’ve seen people use it fine at higher doses, and crash e2 at lower doses. It’s all dependent on the aromatizable androgen load. Pretty sure ATD is the most desirable AI ever made, it not only lowers Aromatase (enzyme cyp19a) but also SHBG. No other suicide AI that I know of is also an shbg inhibitor.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean... how can you even determine the dosage of something if you don't know what are your blood values...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean... how can you even determine the dosage of something if you don't know what are your blood values...
Really good guesswork... lol

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can’t that’s why I was wondering how it compares to examestane. I was just not feeling the symptoms of low estro as they are described in general.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, if you kill estrogen you will feel like **** and your **** won't work. Good luck with that

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By the way, if you kill estrogen you will feel like **** and your **** won't work. Good luck with that
This. Which is why I recommended tweaking diet.

And formestane, as said earlier is a fantastic AI. Zero estrogen sides on trest using form

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. Which is why I recommended tweaking diet.

And formestane, as said earlier is a fantastic AI. Zero estrogen sides on trest using form
I forgot I have a full sealed bottle! Probably gonna switch onto that to save the exem for PCT.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Indeed. But imo crashing e2 isn't THAT big off a deal. It bounces back quickly, especially on a cycle that has a wet compound in it...