Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks D2L

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
will definately try this out. i will be starting a osta, cardarine, mk677 stack in less than 2 months. would yall recommend to add into my morning fasted cardio plus osta and cardarine

CJNator

Awards
will definately try this out. i will be starting a osta, cardarine, mk677 stack in less than 2 months. would yall recommend to add into my morning fasted cardio plus osta and cardarine
Oh ok, well if you are cutting I would take out MK677 because not will make you hungry as ****. Go for OLs Endurashred maybe with BLRs exotherm the target a2.

CJNator

Awards
I was looking at a2 and exotherm or lexo
A2 will be nice with either or, I think A2 would be awesome since it is a antiestro+thermo. Letrone(if that is what you mean) I believe it may be good if you get water retention from the MK677.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A2 will be nice with either or, I think A2 would be awesome since it is a antiestro+thermo. Letrone(if that is what you mean) I believe it may be good if you get water retention from the MK677.
I was looking at a2 and exotherm or lexo
Keeping mk677 might not be so bad. Letrone's ghrelin effects will only be a plus with mk677

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Yes i meant letrone.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Keeping mk677 might not be so bad. Letrone's ghrelin effects will only be a plus with mk677
Yea the reason being is that i want something making me hungry is because i forget to eat a lot of the time haha. Ill even have my food with me. I just get carried away working on something and forget to eat all day

Kerch

Kerch

Awards
I took target A2 today for the first time (just 1 cap) and I noticed my pupils were dilated afterwards. Apparently this is a side effect of yohimbine-type products, but I haven't seen many people mention it. I also had 200mg of caffeine so that probably contributed.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has this been discontinued? Can't seem to find it almost anywhere...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tnx!

Has it been replaced by another product? It seemed like a good idea, so why was it taken of the market?