Happy New Years, Be safe brothers!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, Happy New Years guys! Hope everybody makes it through!

I myself will be in bed asleep (somebody has to work), but hope you guys have fun!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone is planning on being up for the countdown, then off to bed! The wonderful world of parenting and not going out anymore.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to fall asleep at 8:00p cuz I'm an old geezer.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everyone is planning on being up for the countdown, then off to bed! The wonderful world of parenting and not going out anymore.
Hell I'm 20 in college and plan on being alseep even before the count down and it's not like I work tomorrow. I just don't party often but when I do I go ham.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yea getting up with a hangover and kids- that is the worst! kids were up to watch the ball drop and heading off to bed no

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
i decided to stay home and play video games with my online friends. :) be safe everyone !

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys me and my friends were really bored. So we had an idea of blowing up a few propane tanks, like the big 5 gallon ones. We grab 2 of them we drive out to the dessert, like sage brush dessert. We are deep as fuk in there because we didn't want to get caught. Well we get in to this clear area and set up. We brake the safety valves light them on fire and drive about 150ish yards away. I pulled out my 300win mag and shoot. BOOM! It easily it goes through both tanks and we get this loud as **** big a$$ fire ball. Well we're expecting it to be all gone instantly but to are surprise they were still on fire, still sitting there. I shoot it 6 more fuking times, same thing happens. BOOOM BOOM BOOM OVER AND OVER! I went to take a seventh and realized that fuking the sage brush was on fire. Drive over there to put it out, but we don't have any thing at all to put out. so we are looking around and I realized I have bunch of bags of rotten grass. we pull it out and are literally throwing grass on the fire. We eventually get the dessert fire put out but it took like 2 hours. As the fire grew decent size. But those original propane tanks were still on fire but we're are out of grass bag. However, I still have a few bags of sh!t, literally dog sh!t. We put the bags on it, it puts it but smells horrendous! So everything good so we leave on are way out we get stopped by fish and game and asked if we knew anything about these loud explosion going on. we play it off cool say ya we heard it but didn't know what it was and said we were just coyote hunting. He says thanks and sends us on our way.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope everybody survived! Now it's time for us (me at least) to pay for the last week of eatin and drinkin when we should have been liftin and sweatin

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hope everybody survived! Now it's time for us (me at least) to pay for the last week of eatin and drinkin when we should have been liftin and sweatin
Yeah it sucks cause I'm going to visit my sister in law next Friday and my fat ass needs to be cracked out on yohimbine, doing sprints

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys me and my friends were really bored. So we had an idea of blowing up a few propane tanks, like the big 5 gallon ones. We grab 2 of them we drive out to the dessert, like sage brush dessert. We are deep as fuk in there because we didn't want to get caught. Well we get in to this clear area and set up. We brake the safety valves light them on fire and drive about 150ish yards away. I pulled out my 300win mag and shoot. BOOM! It easily it goes through both tanks and we get this loud as **** big a$$ fire ball. Well we're expecting it to be all gone instantly but to are surprise they were still on fire, still sitting there. I shoot it 6 more fuking times, same thing happens. BOOOM BOOM BOOM OVER AND OVER! I went to take a seventh and realized that fuking the sage brush was on fire. Drive over there to put it out, but we don't have any thing at all to put out. so we are looking around and I realized I have bunch of bags of rotten grass. we pull it out and are literally throwing grass on the fire. We eventually get the dessert fire put out but it took like 2 hours. As the fire grew decent size. But those original propane tanks were still on fire but we're are out of grass bag. However, I still have a few bags of sh!t, literally dog sh!t. We put the bags on it, it puts it but smells horrendous! So everything good so we leave on are way out we get stopped by fish and game and asked if we knew anything about these loud explosion going on. we play it off cool say ya we heard it but didn't know what it was and said we were just coyote hunting. He says thanks and sends us on our way.
You are crazy! Sounds like **** I did when I was your age!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Damn guys... I'm pretty sure I fcked myself bad from my last cycle. I think my test levels are prob still in the dirt...

Fat gain is up, strength down... no libido, no motivation. Idk what I should do.

I'm actually thinking of just starting TRT myself... how many of you spooner st guys blast and cruise?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** man get some bloods and some clomid and HCG. See what's up first tho before you self medicate

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
**** man get some bloods and some clomid and HCG. See what's up first tho before you self medicate
I ran a pretty comprehensive PCT of clomid, Nolva and exem. I did 1 bottle of Kings Blood and started feeling better and got a handful of erections...

Now I'm like 3 weeks into the diesel 3 kings stack and still feel sh1tty.

I hit deads yesterday and just managed to get 405 which is my PR... I'd been working my ass off for the last 3 months and thought I'd break it but it felt crazy heavy.

My bench is down too.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
However, I still have a few bags of sh!t, literally dog sh!t.

I'm jealous that my life was and never will be half as exciting as yours. That's some "hangover " crazy lol

Ps. Why did u have bags of dog poop in your car?!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure you aren't crashing your estrogen? Not always test.
That PCT you ran was pretty intense. Unless it was bunk?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran a pretty comprehensive PCT of clomid, Nolva and exem. I did 1 bottle of Kings Blood and started feeling better and got a handful of erections...

I hit deads yesterday and just managed to get 405 which is my PR... I'd been working my ass off for the last 3 months and thought I'd break it but it felt crazy heavy.

My bench is down too.
Does that stack have a test base? If not that's why.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Nah the stack is some natty test booster that a lotta guys liked. It's doing nothing for me.

I gotta get bloods but there's nowhere around me where I can get them... I'm gonna see if there's a labcorp when I'm on vacation this week

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Sure you aren't crashing your estrogen? Not always test.
That PCT you ran was pretty intense. Unless it was bunk?
Yeah Idk man I ran some RC clomid and Nolva. I'm only running pharma from now on... unless I decide to blast and cruise then I'm done with pct

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm jealous that my life was and never will be half as exciting as yours. That's some "hangover " crazy lol

Ps. Why did u have bags of dog poop in your car?!
I had dog sh!t in the back of my truck as well as bags of rotten grass, because I owned a landscaping business throughout highschool

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My bench is down too.
Was clomid or nolva pharma grade or RC? If RC redo pct should be fine. Even if it was pharma and legit. I still recommend redoing pct after your run with the 3kings stack.

This is how I would set it up.
Clomid:
50/50/25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5
Torem:
60/60/60/60/0/0/0/0
I would use an AI but I recommend going otc for this as you don't want estrogen to low so
Inhibit-E recommend dose for 8 weeks

Then throw what ever natty t booster you like the most for 8 weeks with that. If that won't get the boys up and going nothing will

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah Idk man I ran some RC clomid and Nolva. I'm only running pharma from now on... unless I decide to blast and cruise then I'm done with pct
Maybe it was bunk and your estrogen is still stupid high?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Was clomid or nolva pharma grade or RC? If RC redo pct should be fine. Even if it was pharma and legit. I still recommend redoing pct after your run with the 3kings stack.

Clomid:
Torem:
60/60/60/60/0/0/0/0
I would use an AI but I recommend going otc for this as you don't want estrogen to low so

Then throw what ever natty t booster you like the most for 8 weeks with that. If that won't get the boys up and going nothing will
If my levels are low and I get bloods, and other health markers look decent (liver, lipids, etc) I'm just gonna run another cycle then pct. fck it..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Clomid:
Torem:
60/60/60/60/0/0/0/0

if after the 1st week things arent changing wasting another 7 weeks will be just that a waste- throwing money down the drain

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if after the 1st week things arent changing wasting another 7 weeks will be just that a waste- throwing money down the drain
I totally disagree. The htpa is very complex and takes time recovery. There is studies on people who had almost non existent levels of test who took clomid for 4 months and there levels didn't start to hit normal range till month 3 and show full recovery till month 5(yes a month after stopping clomid)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I totally disagree. The htpa is very complex and takes time recovery. There is studies on people who had almost non existent levels of test who took clomid for 4 months and there levels didn't start to hit normal range till month 3 and show full recovery till month 5(yes a month after stopping clomid)
you cut half my quote out bro- if someone was taking everything that was listed and dependent on a nat test booster to increase levels, that is going to be a waste- if you have taken clom and nov for that period of time and levels are still low, you have issues that a nat test booster will not solve.

waste of money

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you cut half my quote out bro- if someone was taking everything that was listed and dependent on a nat test booster to increase levels, that is going to be a waste- if you have taken clom and nov for that period of time and levels are still low, you have issues that a nat test booster will not solve.

waste of money
Did I cut half your qouted? That's all it shows when I saw it?

That's why I set the hole thing for 8 weeks that way you are not relying on a natty t-booster. Your letting the clomid fix the issue with HPTA for the full 8, with the initial 4 with torem to get up and going fast. You have an AI to prevent a negative feedback loop of estrogen signaling to stopping producing test, but I recommend inhibit-e as you don't want to crush to low as you will feel like crap. Hell the only reason I recommend a otc test booster is to you help feel good while on clomid. It won't change you levels much if at all.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
On another note though, assuming my t levels never fully bounced back, if I were to wait length of cycle+PCT and run another cycle with t levels never returning to baseline before running the cycle, would that fck me up even more or would it not really matter? I mean, this wouldn't be roller costering my HPTA necessarily

Of course I'd run a PCT with real SERMS after the cycle. I'd prob do a longer PCT too... 6 wks of SERMS with pharma.

Also, I'm rethinking my next cycle: prob gonna stay away from 19nors if bloods show that I'm messed up and just do a test only cycle. I'm prob gonna use low dose HCG throughout

Thoughts anyone?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On another note though, assuming my t levels never fully bounced back, if I were to wait length of cycle+PCT and run another cycle with t levels never returning to baseline before running the cycle, would that fck me up even more or would it not really matter? I mean, this wouldn't be roller costering my HPTA necessarily

Of course I'd run a PCT with real SERMS after the cycle. I'd prob do a longer PCT too... 6 wks of SERMS with pharma.

Also, I'm rethinking my next cycle: prob gonna stay away from 19nors if bloods show that I'm messed up and just do a test only cycle. I'm prob gonna use low dose HCG throughout

Thoughts anyone?
Ya that should be fine. However I wouldn't recommend any serm longer then 4 weeks other than clomid and I think 8 weeks more optimal. However 6 should be fine. However I think 4 weeks for pct is to short no matter the cycle, age, etc. Plus I really like torem clomid combo but that me.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Thoughts anyone?
use hcg during the last few weeks of your cycle around 3 or 4th week- 500 twice a week- watch for gyno

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use hcg during the last few weeks of your cycle around 3 or 4th week- 500 twice a week- watch for gyno
Good advice! As using hcg too long can cause desensitization of lyding cells. So if using oral last few weeks of cycle. If injections use it while ester are clearing. But stop use before pct as hcg it self is mildly suppressive

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Did I cut half your qouted? That's all it shows when I saw it?

That's why I set the hole thing for 8 weeks that way you are not relying on a natty t-booster. Your letting the clomid fix the issue with HPTA for the full 8, with the initial 4 with torem to get up and going fast. You have an AI to prevent a negative feedback loop of estrogen signaling to stopping producing test, but I recommend inhibit-e as you don't want to crush to low as you will feel like crap. Hell the only reason I recommend a otc test booster is to you help feel good while on clomid. It won't change you levels much if at all.
ok- just referring to the nat booster agree with the rest of that

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok- just referring to the nat booster agree with the rest of that
Ya I think natty t-booster in pct are only to make you feel better while clomid dose its job as the can definitely make you feel good wheread clomid can do the opposite. Test booster won't make a difference in levels.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What? Test booster don't work in PCT? Oh no! That is a bummer for the poor supplement companies, hopefully nobody else noticed this. Lots of shrunken nuts refund requests. Hehehe!
:05:

Plus I really like torem clomid combo but that me.
Did a Torem-Clomid PCT in the past, bounced back good, no perceived sides.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cjg bighulksmash thebigt rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg thebigt smith_69 FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn DUbz86 kenpoengineer whoeverethefukelsewantstojoin whoeverthefukiforgot
While we are resurrecting old threads I thought I would bring back this as well. I'm sure we got more funny, embarrassing, inspirational, or whatever else you want to share.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ****ed my math up for a pin for my BPC 157 for my shoulder post op. Ended up injecting 2500mcg instead of 250 cause I was a dumbass and forgot a 0 in my math somewhere.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ****ed my math up for a pin for my BPC 157 for my shoulder post op. Ended up injecting 2500mcg instead of 250 cause I was a dumbass and forgot a 0 in my math somewhere.
Haha that's awesome let us now how that goes. Hopefully it only promotes healing and no sides

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha that's awesome let us now how that goes. Hopefully it only promotes healing and no sides
So far I'm 2 weeks post op and 0 pain. Haven't used pain meds since the day after surgery after realizing I don't need them. No bad sides except for mild pip sometimes. I'm roughly 2weeks ahead of schedule but I have to stay in the sling for the same amount of time as other normal people would. Feel like mother****in wolverine tho.

For anyone that tries this in the future, use SMALL needles, 23g ****ing hurts

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I'm 2 weeks post op and 0 pain. No bad sides except for mild pip sometimes. I'm roughly 2weeks ahead of schedule but I have to stay in the sling for the same amount of time as other normal people would. Feel like mother****in wolverine tho.
Haha was the operation was to get an adimantium skeleton??? It better be *****!!! ;)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha was the operation was to get an adimantium skeleton??? It better be *****!!! ;)
Nah it was to get mechanical limbs, my skin will age so I'll be old, not obsolete ;) if you get that reference you are the ****ing ****

Last edited:
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah it was to get mechanical limbs, my skin will age so I'll be old, but not obsolete ;) if you get that reference you are the ****ing ****
Fuk I'm so surprised I don't remember that reference I'm sure once I hear it I will but I got to be that guy and ask. I am a comic nerd too so idk why I don't know this

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fuk I'm so surprised I don't remember that reference I'm sure once I here I will but I got to be that guy and ask. I am a comic need too so idk why I don't know this
Mechanical body.... it was one of Arnold's best lines in one of these films, aka the greatest films of all time.