FADOGIA AGRESTIS - Latest Opinion?

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
What is the latest opinion regarding FADOGIA AGRESTIS?

Good, bad, useful for PCT, useful on cycle, useless, or what?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of the stuff. I took a few of them and didn't notice anything too crazy. then I did some research and found something claiming it's toxic. I haven't taken it since, but I'll keep the bottle for when I need a little toxicity in my life

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a bottle of the stuff. I took a few of them and didn't notice anything too crazy. then I did some research and found something claiming it's toxic. I haven't taken it since, but I'll keep the bottle for when I need a little toxicity in my life
You could also play some SOAD.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I haven't done research on it in awhile, but the conception I have is that it's one of the better natty supps for test production and free test levels and has some actual data to back that up. It was claimed in the past, that it works kind of like hcg/LH mimic, but I don't know if that's true in practice.

@sns8778 probably knows more.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't done research on it in awhile, but the conception I have is that it's one of the better natty supps for test production and free test levels and has some actual data to back that up. It was claimed in the past, that it works kind of like hcg/LH mimic, but I don't know if that's true in practice.

Yeah I hope he chimes in. He included fadogia in MTest and that man researches hard before he uses an ingredient.

As far as the claims about toxicity, that’s taken out of context. When the one study mentioned toxicity, they were referring to lingering effects, not that any harm was done to test subjects. Basically fadogia increased testosterone and increased testicular size, and the testes stayed bigger for about 2 weeks after treatment stopped. That’s the toxicity they were referring to.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I hope he chimes in. He included fadogia in MTest and that man researches hard before he uses an ingredient.

As far as the claims about toxicity, that’s taken out of context. When the one study mentioned toxicity, they were referring to lingering effects, not that any harm was done to test subjects. Basically fadogia increased testosterone and increased testicular size, and the testes stayed bigger for about 2 weeks after treatment stopped. That’s the toxicity they were referring to.
Yeah, I forgot to comment the toxicity issue earlier, but from what I remember I too think it was something not so meaningful on a practical level. Kind of like Bulbine Natalensis's liver toxicity. I did get some testicular pain, when using Omega Sports T-Force back in the day. Maybe my balls were growing 🍒

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love the stuff .. have ran solo back in the days and remember it not being bad .. stacking was always the way to go

from Mtest write up:
Fadogia Agrestis is an herb that is indigenous to Africa that has been used for centuries as a male aphrodisiac and has been shown in rodent studies to potently increase testosterone and boost libido [1].

Unlike other aphrodisiacs, Fadogia Agrestis has also demonstrated an ability to increase ejaculation latency; potentially allowing men to last longer in bed [1].

Several studies have implicated the Saponin content of Fadogia in enhancing testosterone and aphrodisiac properties through the increase of luteinizing hormone (LH) within the body. Under normal conditions LH is released in order to maintain testosterone within a given range, however as LH is increased, this allows the stimulation of increased testosterone production [1, 2].

As for running it now .. mtest is so cheap almost the same price as bulk fadogia, so i wouldnt anymore but overall i think its a good product if you can find a legit source .. i think i ran iforce fadogia and fundamental nutrition brand which i enjoyed

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Fadogia Agrestis has a long history of indigenous use in Africa as an aphrodisiac and has been shown in animal studies to help increase testosterone and boost libido. I'm very objective when it comes to animal studies, they're good to have but don't always translate into real world results. But in this case, real world feedback definitely supports it being correct as many people report increases in testosterone and libido on it.

Like many herbs, there are a lot of different types/grades of Fadogia Agrestis ranging from specialized extracts to basically just the herb powder itself. And how good it works depends on which one you take; and from a company end offering it, the raw material prices can vary dramatically.

Fadogia got a lot of attention last fall from being mentioned on the Rogan podcast. When that happened, a lot of the more marketing brands rushed to offer it and also a lot of 'brands' popped up claiming to offer it that no one had ever heard of before - pretty much like anytime something like that happens.

The results you get come down to the quality of the product that you take and also to personal response.

We've included Fadogia in M-Test since it was released many years ago and M-Test has gotten consistently good feedback over the years and is one of the most popular natural test boosters here on AM.

M-Test, including Fadogia, can be useful on cycle and in PCT &/or for men who are off cycle and even general health persons who are looking to increase their natural testosterone levels.

We've been asked for many years to do a standalone Fadogia product and will be releasing one soon under SNS, Fadogia XT.

I wouldn't expect you to notice 'anything too crazy' off taking a few capsules of Fadogia. For one thing, results are going to vary based on the quality of raw materials you took; but also I wouldn't expect someone to notice 'anything too crazy' off taking a few capsules of any herb.

I would encourage you and anyone else to research and read the actual information on any ingredients before spreading false statements/claims about the toxicity of them.

I broke down that study/claim a few months ago in a long detailed post that I'm too irritated to try to find at the moment, but some of us were discussing the ridiculousness of studies like that earlier this week in another thread. Here's the jist of it:

Always remember when it comes to studies, sometimes the researchers find what they want to find rather than having a neutral view. Also, it amazes me that sometimes when there are side effects from a study that would seem to correlate with something like heavy metal contamination and the researchers don't even test for it or address it. And also, there's the issue of what dosage shows a negative side effect. Kind of like the old Saccharin studies where people said - oh no, it causes cancer - yeah sure, if you consume like 70 packs of it every day for 7 years it might :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for tagging me in this.

I agree that a good grade of Fadogia Agrestis is one of the best natural options for helping increase total and free testosterone levels. And yes, it was claimed to work kind of like HCG thru the LH pathway and I think that is probably correct. It would need more research to say conclusively but the real world results line up with the suggested science on it.

I get nothing from it. No changes whatsoever.
I addressed this above but there are tremendously varying grades of Fadogia available so in most cases results come down to the type used. However, I'm one of the people that probably states this the most - but different things work different for different people and not everyone will respond to everything.

I'm sorry that in your case you didn't the get results you were looking for from whichever one you used.

Thank you for the kind words.

And yes, it is really frustrating when people throw around words like toxicity out of context and acting like something was shown to be bad or long term damaging when that wasn't the case. In today's world, its like people just read the first sentence of something and grab a key word and go repeat it which then can share disinformation and assumptions to many people. I'm not necessarily talking about it being the case in it being mentioned in this thread but is likely how he himself found the information he read to lead to him mentioning it in this thread - in that someone probably parroted it from someone else and he read it and assumed it to be true and hence, here we are.

Yeah, I forgot to comment the toxicity issue earlier, but from what I remember I too think it was something not so meaningful on a practical level. Kind of like Bulbine Natalensis's liver toxicity. I did get some testicular pain, when using Omega Sports Fadogia back in the day. Maybe my balls were growing 🍒
I posted awhile back on the toxicity but have restated it most in this thread now. But you're right, it doesn't translate into real world practicality. I use M-Test daily and bc of my autoimmune condition probably get bloodwork done more than anyone else that posts here.

ejaculation latency, so classy
That wording from the write up is taken directly from the study it is referring to.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 is Fadogia XT the same extract M-Test or is it a specialized extract of some sort?

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
Fadogia Agrestis has a long history of indigenous use in Africa as an aphrodisiac and has been shown in animal studies to help increase testosterone and boost libido. I'm very objective when it comes to animal studies, they're good to have but don't always translate into real world results. But in this case, real world feedback definitely supports it being correct as many people report increases in testosterone and libido on it.

Like many herbs, there are a lot of different types/grades of Fadogia Agrestis ranging from specialized extracts to basically just the herb powder itself. And how good it works depends on which one you take; and from a company end offering it, the raw material prices can vary dramatically.

Fadogia got a lot of attention last fall from being mentioned on the Rogan podcast. When that happened, a lot of the more marketing brands rushed to offer it and also a lot of 'brands' popped up claiming to offer it that no one had ever heard of before - pretty much like anytime something like that happens.

The results you get come down to the quality of the product that you take and also to personal response.

We've included Fadogia in M-Test since it was released many years ago and M-Test has gotten consistently good feedback over the years and is one of the most popular natural test boosters here on AM.

M-Test, including Fadogia, can be useful on cycle and in PCT &/or for men who are off cycle and even general health persons who are looking to increase their natural testosterone levels.

We've been asked for many years to do a standalone Fadogia product and will be releasing one soon under SNS, Fadogia XT.

I wouldn't expect you to notice 'anything too crazy' off taking a few capsules of Fadogia. For one thing, results are going to vary based on the quality of raw materials you took; but also I wouldn't expect someone to notice 'anything too crazy' off taking a few capsules of any herb.

I would encourage you and anyone else to research and read the actual information on any ingredients before spreading false statements/claims about the toxicity of them.

I broke down that study/claim a few months ago in a long detailed post that I'm too irritated to try to find at the moment, but some of us were discussing the ridiculousness of studies like that earlier this week in another thread. Here's the jist of it:

Always remember when it comes to studies, sometimes the researchers find what they want to find rather than having a neutral view. Also, it amazes me that sometimes when there are side effects from a study that would seem to correlate with something like heavy metal contamination and the researchers don't even test for it or address it. And also, there's the issue of what dosage shows a negative side effect. Kind of like the old Saccharin studies where people said - oh no, it causes cancer - yeah sure, if you consume like 70 packs of it every day for 7 years it might :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for tagging me in this.

I agree that a good grade of Fadogia Agrestis is one of the best natural options for helping increase total and free testosterone levels. And yes, it was claimed to work kind of like HCG thru the LH pathway and I think that is probably correct. It would need more research to say conclusively but the real world results line up with the suggested science on it.

I addressed this above but there are tremendously varying grades of Fadogia available so in most cases results come down to the type used. However, I'm one of the people that probably states this the most - but different things work different for different people and not everyone will respond to everything.

I'm sorry that in your case you didn't the get results you were looking for from whichever one you used.

Thank you for the kind words.

And yes, it is really frustrating when people throw around words like toxicity out of context and acting like something was shown to be bad or long term damaging when that wasn't the case. In today's world, its like people just read the first sentence of something and grab a key word and go repeat it which then can share disinformation and assumptions to many people. I'm not necessarily talking about it being the case in it being mentioned in this thread but is likely how he himself found the information he read to lead to him mentioning it in this thread - in that someone probably parroted it from someone else and he read it and assumed it to be true and hence, here we are.

I posted awhile back on the toxicity but have restated it most in this thread now. But you're right, it doesn't translate into real world practicality. I use M-Test daily and bc of my autoimmune condition probably get bloodwork done more than anyone else that posts here.

That wording from the write up is taken directly from the study it is referring to.
Thanks for the comprehensive reply! Do you have an approximate ETA for when SNS Fadogia XT will be available for purchase?

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
From reading up regarding Fadogia Agrestis is 5 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat the best way to take it / cycle it?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From reading up regarding Fadogia Agrestis is 5 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat the best way to take it / cycle it?
I thought it was 5 days on, 2 days off.

I used Tforce original, bags hung lower and libido went up.

I also took it from another brand, blue bottle probably man sports and similar effect

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 is Fadogia XT the same extract M-Test or is it a specialized extract of some sort?
The type of Fadogia that we use in M-Test is a specialized extract. It will be the same type.

Reactions: hsk
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the comprehensive reply! Do you have an approximate ETA for when SNS Fadogia XT will be available for purchase?
No problem. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

We are hoping that it will be available within the next 6 weeks.
We have a lot of new releases scheduled soon so it should be an exciting next couple months :)

The truthful answer is that its all speculation. Some people take it that way, but we use Fadogia in M-Test and a lot of people, myself included, use M-Test as part of their daily use supplement regimens and don't cycle it.

I have an endocrinology issue that causes my hormone levels to be out of whack. It's way too complex to go into detail on here, but basically I'd tried M-Test a couple years ago and my free test levels were the best they'd been since I was diagnosed. My dr had me stop and to bloodwork off of it and then start back and do it with it again and it was definitely related to M-Test. I've been on it daily ever since.

^^^ I'm not saying that that's the best way to use Fadogia, just saying that there are a lot of people that happily use it and don't cycle it. I think it's fine to do it either way.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I take it u mean 5days on 2 days off

My experience is daily with it and love it.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The type of Fadogia that we use in M-Test is a specialized extract. It will be the same type.
We are hoping that it will be available within the next 6 weeks.
We have a lot of new releases scheduled soon so it should be an exciting next couple months
Looking forward to the realease of Fadogia XT.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a bottle from Element Nutraceuticals, Fadogia 10:1, 425mg. I took one capsule this morning and my mood and motivation elevated immediately, I've been pretty down/depressed this week. Also, I have a slight ache by my right nut, which I can't say is super pleasant and kind of reminds me of some other OTC boosters that have had the same effect.

Just some qualitative data for you.

Last edited:
50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried the 10:1 extract a few times, and everytime I run it I have gastric issues like 4-6 hours later. Anyone have the same issues with the 10:1 extract?

I don't remember having it this bad when I was running M-Test, because there is 1200mg per serving, I take 500mg of the 10:1 and 2 days later I got to use the restroom 3-4 times a day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MTest is a staple in my book. Fadogia and Tongkat. Two best natty test boosters imo. Both in MTest
Agreed! M-Test is definitely one of my go to natty test boosters. Optimize-T is on the list as well!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have alot of old supplements laying around, so here is older products containing it and their recommendations...
Was there any speculation that Fadogia from years past was bunk? Back then it seemed like a mythical supplement. I don't know if any of those companies got independent labs to verify. But for a long while I thought Fadogia was considered to be fake.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did 45 day of Tropinol XP with FA as a main ingredient in this mix, and have to say i didnt notice anything "touchable", my blood test also has shown not visible impact of this supp on test level. Not gonna try FA again.
Curious to this as well. I like M-Test and have been using it multiple times a year. But older fadogia supplements I thought were fake. I believe Tropinol XP came out like 10+ years ago back when I thought it was hard to source real fadogia.

that being said I will be glad when SNS comes out with a solo fadogia supplement as I have never taken one, just m-test

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
I admittedly haven't looked up the research, but I did hear a man I trust say fadogia and tongkat are the two with real backing. And I can just feel MTest. Love that MTest STANK. Power burps lol. I can honestly say it's my favorite supp

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I admittedly haven't looked up the research, but I did hear a man I trust say fadogia and tongkat are the two with real backing. And I can just feel MTest. Love that MTest STANK. Power burps lol. I can honestly say it's my favorite supp
Yup Mtest is solid!

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep mtest has a signature smell/taste and I personally love it. Mtest has become a staple for me even on cycle. The ingredients have other health benefits that are useful even when natural production is suppressed, namely cortisol control from tongkat and ksm66.

Personally I've found the cost/benefit analysis on sns/cel stuff to be top shelf. Buy with confidence

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was there any speculation that Fadogia from years past was bunk? Back then it seemed like a mythical supplement. I don't know if any of those companies got independent labs to verify. But for a long while I thought Fadogia was considered to be fake.
I know what you're saying, but I'm going to answer you while also clarifying for anyone reading and not posting or that may read this in the future so that they understand what I think you mean and my response.

Fadogia itself isn't 'fake' and is a great ingredient.

I think what you're saying, please correct me if I'm wrong, is that many years ago the raw material quality was thought to be an issue - so it wasn't so much that it was 'fake', it was just a raw material quality thing.

If I'm correct in understanding - then on to the next part - where you said you wondered if any of those companies got labs to verify - and the answer is probably not BUT even if they did, at that time they would have been testing just to see if it was Fadogia herb powder which it probably was because back then, they weren't even really sure what they wanted the active constituents to be standardized for.

I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious to this as well. I like M-Test and have been using it multiple times a year. But older fadogia supplements I thought were fake. I believe Tropinol XP came out like 10+ years ago back when I thought it was hard to source real fadogia.

that being said I will be glad when SNS comes out with a solo fadogia supplement as I have never taken one, just m-test
I don't like to speak negatively of other companies products so I can't comment on the one that your reply to Blasphem was regarding, but can reply on the M-Test part regarding Fadogia.

I elaborated on the older Fadogia supplements being 'fake' above - its not so much that I think that they were fake, I think that many were likely just non-standardized Fadogia powders but that's just speculation.

What I can say for sure is that when we released M-Test and chose a Fadogia for use in that, we were very specific and picky as to the type of extract that we used and the type we use(d) cost over 4x as much as what the common raw materials for it cost at the time. Just explaining that so that people could understand the wide variety of raw material specs available back then.

We will probably be releasing Fadogia XT within the next month; it's here, we just need to space it out a little from the other releases so that it doesn't get overlooked. Anyone that is dying to try it sooner is welcome to pm me and we can try to figure something out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are correct. A very well-known person mentioned Fadogia & Tongkat Ali on a podcast awhile ago and of course many companies rushed to make those two ingredients bc of it. The problem was that many of these companies were the same groups that have different labels and rush to make anything they can to make a quick buck bc they're more like marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements and had no concern about raw material quality other than buying the cheapest raw materials that they could in order to maximize their own profits.

In the case of M-Test, we were years ahead of that and were the first company that I'm aware of to combine Fadogia and Tongkat Ali in the same product along with KSM-66, PrimaVie, and more.

I'm really glad that you love M-Test; I do as well. I have an endocrinology condition and its the best thing I've ever used to increase my free testosterone levels and I feel so much better on it. It's been a part of my daily supplement regimen for a long time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep mtest has a signature smell/taste and I personally love it. Mtest has become a staple for me even on cycle. The ingredients have other health benefits that are useful even when natural production is suppressed, namely cortisol control from tongkat and ksm66.

Personally I've found the cost/benefit analysis on sns/cel stuff to be top shelf. Buy with confidence
I'm really glad that you like M-Test so much and I respect your knowledge about using it even on cycle. A lot of people don't understand how beneficial something like M-Test can be on a cycle.

And thank you for the kind words and support. The goal for both SNS and CEL is to offer top quality products at prices that people can afford.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what you're saying, but I'm going to answer you while also clarifying for anyone reading and not posting or that may read this in the future so that they understand what I think you mean and my response.

Fadogia itself isn't 'fake' and is a great ingredient.

I think what you're saying, please correct me if I'm wrong, is that many years ago the raw material quality was thought to be an issue - so it wasn't so much that it was 'fake', it was just a raw material quality thing.

If I'm correct in understanding - then on to the next part - where you said you wondered if any of those companies got labs to verify - and the answer is probably not BUT even if they did, at that time they would have been testing just to see if it was Fadogia herb powder which it probably was because back then, they weren't even really sure what they wanted the active constituents to be standardized for.

I hope that makes sense.
thanks for cleaning that up for me. Yes it was low quality material so in turn did not meet the hype it was generating. But that was like 15 years ago

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like to speak negatively of other companies products so I can't comment on the one that your reply to Blasphem was regarding, but can reply on the M-Test part regarding Fadogia.

I elaborated on the older Fadogia supplements being 'fake' above - its not so much that I think that they were fake, I think that many were likely just non-standardized Fadogia powders but that's just speculation.

What I can say for sure is that when we released M-Test and chose a Fadogia for use in that, we were very specific and picky as to the type of extract that we used and the type we use(d) cost over 4x as much as what the common raw materials for it cost at the time. Just explaining that so that people could understand the wide variety of raw material specs available back then.

We will probably be releasing Fadogia XT within the next month; it's here, we just need to space it out a little from the other releases so that it doesn't get overlooked. Anyone that is dying to try it sooner is welcome to pm me and we can try to figure something out.
I dont even know if some of those 1st generation Fadogia supplement companies are even around today. I really appreciate mtest, for the price and what you get is awesome. I keep on going back to mid to late 2000's and several companys were selling products with fadogia in it, also with other ingredients that you have listed in optimize t and mtest; and they were charging $120 a bottle for one month supply. I cant be the only old head on here that remembers that. I believe there were 3 test boosters on the market that were very comprehensive but outrageous price. Mtest was ground breaking as it was 1st affordable highly comprehensive test booster on the market in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont even know if some of those 1st generation Fadogia supplement companies are even around today. I really appreciate mtest, for the price and what you get is awesome. I keep on going back to mid to late 2000's and several companys were selling products with fadogia in it, also with other ingredients that you have listed in optimize t and mtest; and they were charging $120 a bottle for one month supply. I cant be the only old head on here that remembers that. I believe there were 3 test boosters on the market that were very comprehensive but outrageous price. Mtest was ground breaking as it was 1st affordable highly comprehensive test booster on the market in my opinion.
(My reply is to you but also to anyone else reading now or in the future that may not know this).

Thank you and you are correct. A lot of newer people don't remember that and a lot of the people that did at one time seem to have forgotten it but M-Test was groundbreaking not only because of how comprehensive the formula was but also because while other companies were charging anywhere from 79.99 to 129.99 for natural test boosters, we came out with M-Test offering top quality active ingredients, many that were way ahead of their time for 39.99 or less.

Ingredient wise, a couple of very notable points on M-Test:
  • M-Test was the first natural testosterone booster that I remember that used KSM-66. I remember people asking what KSM-66 was bc they'd never heard of it. Fast forward to today and there are dozens of clinical studies on KSM-66 and its regarded as one of the best natural testosterone boosting ingredients on the market.
  • M-Test combined Fadogia and Tongkat Ali almost 10 years before the mainstream hype on these two ingredients.
And as far as price, I remember quite a few companies and company owners expressing a lot of dissatisfaction or outright anger at us for providing such a comprehensive natural test booster at an affordable price. I remember being lectured by another company owner on how bad of a business person I was for doing that because at the time that was supposed to be a class of products that in his words 'were meant for people that had money' and 'not everyone was supposed to be able to afford them'. My reply to him was that I like to help people and devote a significant amount of my life work wise and outside of work to helping people and that I didn't want to just help people 'that had money' and that I wanted M-Test to be a product that everyone could afford bc I felt like it could truly help a lot of people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KSM-66 is "just" ashwagandha ;)
I'm sure that by the winking smiley you know better than that haha.

If I knew you better, I'd probably insert a funny meme involving a baseball bat or something for anyone saying that lol ;):p:ROFLMAO:

Awards
Seeing that picture of primal male brought back memories. I liked that product a lot. I liked that it used I3C instead of DIM that everyone used back then. Also one of the reasons I like inhibit e.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My balls feel way heavier when I use it, and my libido goes up.

Most supplements do nothing for me, so I don't get a placebo effect.

It's definitely something I take, and notice heavier balls, increased libido and increased strength overtime from using it.

I've used various brands, mainly the older companies tho as I still have plenty of old stock.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
(My reply is to you but also to anyone else reading now or in the future that may not know this).

Thank you and you are correct. A lot of newer people don't remember that and a lot of the people that did at one time seem to have forgotten it but M-Test was groundbreaking not only because of how comprehensive the formula was but also because while other companies were charging anywhere from 79.99 to 129.99 for natural test boosters, we came out with M-Test offering top quality active ingredients, many that were way ahead of their time for 39.99 or less.

Ingredient wise, a couple of very notable points on M-Test:
  • M-Test was the first natural testosterone booster that I remember that used KSM-66. I remember people asking what KSM-66 was bc they'd never heard of it. Fast forward to today and there are dozens of clinical studies on KSM-66 and its regarded as one of the best natural testosterone boosting ingredients on the market.
  • M-Test combined Fadogia and Tongkat Ali almost 10 years before the mainstream hype on these two ingredients.
And as far as price, I remember quite a few companies and company owners expressing a lot of dissatisfaction or outright anger at us for providing such a comprehensive natural test booster at an affordable price. I remember being lectured by another company owner on how bad of a business person I was for doing that because at the time that was supposed to be a class of products that in his words 'were meant for people that had money' and 'not everyone was supposed to be able to afford them'. My reply to him was that I like to help people and devote a significant amount of my life work wise and outside of work to helping people and that I didn't want to just help people 'that had money' and that I wanted M-Test to be a product that everyone could afford bc I felt like it could truly help a lot of people.
Seeing that picture of primal male brought back memories. I liked that product a lot. I liked that it used I3C instead of DIM that everyone used back then. Also one of the reasons I like inhibit e.
Speaking of inhibit-e, that stuff has an incredibly strong smell! I also like that it has i3c.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Speaking of inhibit-e, that stuff has an incredibly strong smell! I also like that it has i3c.
Thank you. We go with I3C in both Inhibit-E and CEL PCT Assist.

JrAthlete

Awards
I'm really glad that you like M-Test so much and I respect your knowledge about using it even on cycle. A lot of people don't understand how beneficial something like M-Test can be on a cycle.

And thank you for the kind words and support. The goal for both SNS and CEL is to offer top quality products at prices that people can afford.
In your experience and as an expert, what'd you recommend for testicles, M Test or Optimize T ? Or stack Optimize with your Fadogia supp? Any place to order in in the EU at all? Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In your experience and as an expert, what'd you recommend for testicles, M Test or Optimize T ? Or stack Optimize with your Fadogia supp? Any place to order in in the EU at all? Thanks

do you just mean help with test levels ?
if so i like optimize T w/ Fadogia for 12-16 weeks

can check out this thread too >https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-in-the-eu-where-to-find-us-where-do-you-want-us-to-be-sold.323255/

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

can check out this thread too >https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-in-the-eu-where-to-find-us-where-do-you-want-us-to-be-sold.323255/
Sorry for being picky, but UK isn't in EU 😉 And it's not trivial in this case, as ordering from outside of EU to EU is different and has added fees.

Predator can be considered being in EU, as they have a fulfillment center in EU and so no added fees to the customer.

Also Muscle lab is in EU and they carry Optimize T at least and some other SNS and CEL products.

JrAthlete

Awards

Thanks dude! Then after the cycle how long's the break? Any increase in ball size on that?

JrAthlete

Awards
Sorry for being picky, but UK isn't in EU 😉 And it's not trivial in this case, as ordering from outside of EU to EU is different and has added fees.

Predator can be considered being in EU, as they have a fulfillment center in EU and so no added fees to the customer.

Also Muscle lab is in EU and they carry Optimize T at least and some other SNS and CEL products.
Thanks for the link!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks dude! Then after the cycle how long's the break? Any increase in ball size on that?
you dont need to take any break at all .. if you feel like its working and you see results can continue to take year around

i believe theres couple here including the owner takes it for health reasons or was it Mtest .. regardless i have seen results where it doesn't do any damage to health and improves

as for increase in size - would be personal dependent, i have seen it hang lower def on fadogia .. might need to be consistent and run it for 3-4months.

but youll know within 2-4weeks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if not usa .. its EU for me
jk jk horrible at geography