dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After making a joke on my personal account about a tiny snake, FB has yet again suspended not only my personal account but my business page too.

I hope you all see what's coming - total Social Control/Social Credit system.

Looks like I won't have any updates there for the whole weekend.

I weep for what this world is becoming.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree- FB sucks.... I was in FB jail as I always am had 26 days left before I was out- got hit again with a message from 2 weeks prior to me going to jail- they upped my jail time back to 30 days!! So I got put in FB jail after I was already in FB jail!!!!! FCK them clowns!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
currently in jail for saying that general milley should be hung for treason.. i guess that is considered inciting violence.

as to the point of your post, you are absolutely right because the pretending president has sold us out to china and they are actually using such a system in china. my social credit score will be fukin 0

the NWO is world communism. its happening before our eyes boyos.

Last edited:

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently in jail for saying that general milley should be hung for treason.. i guess that is considered inciting violence.

as to the point of your post, you are absolutely right because the pretending president has sold us out to china and they are actually using such a system in china. my social credit score will be fukin 0

Stick to your diary mean Facebook can’t hurt you anymore then.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stick to your diary mean Facebook can’t hurt you anymore then.
That's hardly the point.

They are heading towards consolidating control. Express a critical opinion? Debit card suspended for 5 days. Email account disabled. Phone service blocked.

We are watching, in real time, an all out sprint towards Totalitarianism.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's hardly the point.

They are heading towards consolidating control. Express a critical opinion? Debit card suspended for 5 days. Email account disabled. Phone service blocked.

100%
and this has full support of biden and his supporters.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's hardly the point.

All I know is the less foot print I leave the better real g’s move in silence like lasagna! You might not like the rules they have in their house but it’s their house, you can always go somewhere else.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I know is the less foot print I leave the better real g’s move in silence like lasagna! You might not like the rules they have in their house but it’s their house, you can always go somewhere else.
You are missing the larger discussion. This is only about FB on the surface. Paypal nukes my store with no explanation. FB kills my company page access based on something innocuous posted on my personal page.

The goal is complete control.

Suddenly the government wants the banks to report any transaction over $600. There are calls to have social media all consolidated so that one perceived 'infraction" will instantly lock you out of everything.

The social credit system is an authoritarian wet dream, and what they are pushing for.

They will simply take and take and take and make sure nobody is able to organize against the tyranny.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are missing the larger discussion. This is only about FB on the surface. Paypal nukes my store with no explanation. FB kills my company page access based on something innocuous posted on my personal page.

The goal is complete control.

Suddenly the government wants the banks to report any transaction over $600. There are calls to have social media all consolidated so that one perceived 'infraction" will instantly lock you out of everything.

The social credit system is an authoritarian wet dream, and what they are pushing for.

They will simply take and take and take and make sure nobody is able to organize against the tyranny.
you are 100% correct.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is the suggestion of hanging a top military official seriously the kind of thing that you expect to be able to openly discuss in a social media forum?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the suggestion of hanging a top military official seriously the kind of thing that you expect to be able to openly discuss in a social media forum?
If it was phrased as a conditional statement, as in "If he did what he has been accused of and basically admitted to then he should be hanged for treason" then yes.

Social media has become to new tavern or town Square where real people discuss events.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it was phrased as a conditional statement, as in "If he did what he has been accused of and basically admitted to then he should be hanged for treason" then yes.

Social media has become to new tavern or town Square where real people discuss events.

That certainly doesn't come across as a conditional statement in any way, shape or form though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That certainly doesn't come across as a conditional statement in any way, shape or form though.
I wasn't defending it, just clarifying my position. The majority of people I interact with can't tell the difference between a conditional statement and a threat.

Almost like people have been dumbed down on purpose.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

^^^ I didnt quote myself FFS .. it was said in the context of the treasonous act of which the cock sucker admitted. How is voicing an opinion on Hanging a CRIMINAL inciting violence? bunch of god damned pussies in this world today. grow a fecking set man~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is preventing an unhinged sociopath from starting nuclear war with China and/or Iran a criminal act somehow? In my view Milley is a goddamn hero that the entire world owes a debt of gratitude towards. It seems from your tone that you are choosing to support the draft dodging serial liar vs the career military man who has spent his life actually protecting his country. You are obviously free to make your own choices but I really fail to see much logic in who you are viewing as the criminal given the fact that the man who was throwin
g out the treason accusations is the guy who is at the top of a mob family style criminal organization.
Keep the **** off my board.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep the **** off my board.
Ugh I hate politics. How about I delete the offending post and we move on? I really appreciate your availability on here and am a huge fan of your products as I have been following your work across multiple boards and have been a loyal customer with thousands upon thousands of dollars of orders over the years.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh I hate politics. How about I delete the offending post and we move on? I really appreciate your availability on here and am a huge fan of your products as I have been following your work across multiple boards and have been a loyal customer with thousands upon thousands of dollars of orders over the years.
No biggie, just let it go.

We all need to see the horrific **** that the self-appointed rulers have planned and realize that dividing ourself will only make it easier to keep us all down.

This thread served its purpose.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
“And you are an alarmist. You are saying that this must lead to this, and you can’t prove it. These are the beginnings, yes; but how do you know for sure when you don’t know the end, and how do you know, or even surmise, the end? On the one hand, your enemies, the law, the regime, the Party, intimidate you. On the other, your colleagues pooh-pooh you as pessimistic or even neurotic. You are left with your close friends, who are, naturally, people who have always thought as you have.”

From the book “They Thought They Were Free”

I see a lot of this today. It’s easier to believe nothing bad could happen here or the horrible “it’s for the greater good” mindset that allows incremental steps, deeper and deeper, into tyranny.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^ I didnt quote myself FFS .. it was said in the context of the treasonous act of which the cock sucker admitted. How is voicing an opinion on Hanging a CRIMINAL inciting violence? bunch of god damned pussies in this world today. grow a fecking set man~

Yep- way too many pussies in this world today. It's as simple as that..............................

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my daughter told me facebook is down.....right after something about a whistleblower ???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
brave woman to go against the almighty facebook-eh?
LOL ....
Honestly, when I woke up this morning and checked my account (I keep one, as it is the only way I can keep in touch with some people), and I saw that it was down ....
I really thought they had used some form of blocking on me. Because the last thing I posted last night was about FB and it's "Fact Checkers", and how Everyone knows they aren't really trying to check facts at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe the mcafee stuff has something to do with it. all i gotta say is.. hang the treasonous fulks.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s funny when the whistle blower comes out time to scrub the files. Oh well simple minded folk will continue to believe it’s one thing over the other.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s funny when the whistle blower comes out time to scrub the files. Oh well simple minded folk will continue to believe it’s one thing over the other.
i wonder if dems will hail her a hero the way they did vindman?

nevermind, already know the answer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scrub? Like with a cloth?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wonder if dems will hail her a hero the way they did vindman?

nevermind, already know the answer.
Every single one of their mindsets dem,rep,trump,Biden, Facebook, is how can we use this to benefit me. What ever brings Facebook more views and more ad revenue don’t matter what it puts out there more money mo power.

Last edited:

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scrub? Like with a cloth?
😂 scrub like change the algorithm so now If someone wants to look we don’t have indicators set up for how many people like the vax, how many don’t. More people don’t like the vax ok set up a program to make sure more of that pops up to get people to view which in turns gives more opportunities for ad revenue mores eyes more money no matter what the content is.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those files that were going to be used against them were definately being scrubbed today.........many FB employees couldn't even get into the building today....................hmmmmm...............................big coincidence

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those files that were going to be used against them were definately being scrubbed today.........many FB employees couldn't even get into the building today....................hmmmmm...............................big coincidence
Nothing is ever really scrubbed. They have it all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh look, here we go again. This time I made a sexual comment about a cartoon fucking drummer from Josie and the Pussycats and now I am harrassing/bullying and locked out of my business page for 7 days this time.

This is insanity and we need to step up before it's too late.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i say fuckem.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm ready for another option, but I still reach over 1000 customers via FB.
word of mouth is still the best advertising?

i bet you reach that many just on this forum not counting all the dudes that talk up your products to non-forum members....just sayin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i bet you reach that many just on this forum not counting all the dudes that talk up your products to non-forum members....just sayin
I'm barely hanging on as it is.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must have a bunch of people who don’t like you and constantly report your posts.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But yeah a lot of people on Facebook comment they only get their info from you on there. We don’t get the daily selfies on here you provide us with on Facebook!!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
****....I get 30 days in the hole on FB regularly for a lot less than that............. screw FB..... Zuck or someone has it out for me big time......

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Big part of why I'm here after nuking my Facebook. Can't be contributing to their bottom line with ad revenue if I don't use their site, but I do miss updates from the companies I followed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big part of why I'm here after nuking my Facebook. Can't be contributing to their bottom line with ad revenue if I don't use their site, but I do miss updates from the companies I followed.
never joined facebook...i've learned to never say never-but i will NEVER join facebook!!!

FJB